An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Noticing that Adrian was clutching at his wounds Xavier reached out and took both of his Pup's hands into his own. "Hey now... what's wrong?" He asked softly rubbing his thumbs over the backs of his Pup's hands trying to sooth him. Knowing that if Adrian needed or wanted to talk about things he was open to hear what the other had to say. "Tell me what's on my cute Pup's mind." Xavier encouraged gently.

Wrapping his arms around Tenmo's waist Kaine couldn't help but smile when the other repeated that it would be a lot of treaty breaking. They wouldn't let Xavier and Adrian keep them apart, not when they belonged together. "I don't plan on letting them keep me from you either. I'd miss you far too much." Kaine said softly as he rested his head on his Puppy's chest.

It was all finally starting to catch up with him, as before he was too busy bleeding out to process all of the emotions he was now feeling. "She didn't care at all...She left me...She never cared...I opened my heart for nothing...I grieved her loss for years and wasted time...And she never cared...Even tried....tried to..." His hands shook as a tear rolled down his face. He felt vulnerable and scared of the flashbacks going through his mind. He felt so powerless as he had more tears in his eyes..

"We would find a way..No matter what" Tenmo said matter of factly, kissing the top of the others head. No matter what his Father or Xavier said, he planned on being with Kaine. While he would always have a piece of him with him, it was not the same as having him in his arms.

"Hey... it's okay." Xavier whispered reaching out and wiping the tears away from as they were streaming down his love's face. "You don't need to worry about her, or think about her. She's not worth it anymore." He tried to make the other feel better, to not think about Luna or what she had said and how her jealousy had hurt him. "I'm here now. Okay? She's not going to hurt you or your son anymore." Xavier made the promise though it was already well taken care of. She wasn't a problem anymore, and he didn't want Adrian to dwell over it and get hurt by her even more.

"My Puppy." Kaine said softly as he tightened his grip around Tenmo hugging him tighter for a moment and enjoying their closeness. Listening to his steady breathing and rhythmic beating of his heart, finding them calming like usual. It was always nice for him to be near his Puppy in this manner, and he would always love it.

Adrian felt even more vulnerable around Xavier, feeling like he could just let himself go around him without worry. He hated feeling weak..But Xavier had a way of breaking down his walls. He clutched the front of the others shirt, whimpering and crying into the others front. "I'm scared...I hate feeling betrayed...My heart hurts..." Adrian couldn't say more because he was getting choked up, an image of his once beloved putting a knife through him not going away.

"My little vampire.." Tenmo said quietly as he stood hugging the other under the treaty. Otso looked on from the staircase, tilting his head curiously at him watching them hug. He was able to see the treaty and yet..they were still together? Whoever that leech was...He made Tenmo act funny..

"I know love, betrayal always hurts." Xavier whispered as he leaned down to press a soft kiss to the top of Adrian's head, wrapping his arms around him, hugging him to his chest. Running his fingers through that soft hair as he just held his love to him for a moment, "You'll be just fine, Pup. I'm going to be here for you, forever." Xavier whispered softly.

"You're such a handsome wolf." Kaine said with a smile as he continued to hug his wolf. Whe he lifted his head from his Puppy's chest he tilted his head back and leaned up to give him a quick kiss. "I love my wolf." He said with a large smile. Taking a step back he stretched his body out a little bit before slipping his hand into his wolf's. "So, cutie. What do you want to do to keep that smart mind of yours distracted?" He questioned.

Adrian breathed heavily into the others chest, hyperventilating and trying to calm himself down. But he felt so hurt and betrayed...It was hard to calm down. He felt like he was in a thick dark fog, unable to find his way out. He soon felt the others fingers seeming to break through this darkness, leaning into its touch Adrian still didn't let go of the other and had no plans to anytime soon.

Tenmo felt the others hand in his own, taking it in his with a small smile. "Speaking of distractions...Hi Otso" He said quietly, who approached them timidly before looking around to see if anyone else was there. "Hey...Are you...okay?" Otso asked him, staying by his side and keeping a questioning wary eye on Kaine, who snuck past him in the house under a lie.

Xavier continued to stroke Adrian's hair, gently running his fingers through his hair as he was trying to help him calm down. All he wanted was for him to feel better, to get better and be back to his lovable Pup. That was what was the most important to him, that and helping him get over Luna and help him become happy again.

Kaine glanced into the direction that Tenmo was looking in when he spoke noticing Otso was heading in their direction. He also didn't miss how timidly the wolf was approaching them and looking around. This of course made Kaine glance around them as well, not having considered that anyone else was even around really. When he spoke Kaine's attention was brought back to him noticing that Otso was watching him a bit too much. He tried to offer him a friendly look after all he didn't mean any harm to the other, but he wasn't comfortable with the way the wolf was watching him as he shifted under the gaze. Even a wary gaze like that made him incredibly uncomfortable, not sure how a wary werewolf should be handled.

Adrian clung to Xavier's front, his eyes slowly stopped welling up with tears and his breathing growing less panicked. His grip on Xavier remained tight as he kept his face buried in Xaviers shirt. There was a part of his brain affected by all this that thought if he let go, Xavier would leave him just like her. He knew it was going to take awhile to get over it..

"We are fine Otso...I am sorry I lied to you" Tenmo said as he referred to when Otso first met Kaine. "I love him very much..Kaine is my everything. I would do anything for him.." Tenmo spoke quietly as he held Kaine close. Otso seemed to look the other over, reaching out to give him a timid curious touch.

Xavier didn't budge, just holding his Pup to his chest tightly. Fingers still running through Adrian's hair as he softly murmured that he loved him and that everything would be okay. The last thing that he wanted was for the other to worry, whether about her or him or anything else. He needed to get better, and Xavier was willing to do anything to make sure that happened. Not to mention protect him to ensure that something like this never happened again. It was still hard for Xavier to process, that someone who acted as though they loved you could turn out to be so crazy and selfish.

"Aw! How sweet!" Kaine teased Tenmo lightly when the other said that he loved him very much, that he was his everything and he'd do anything for him. It really was sweet, and he loved hearing it, not even caring that right now he was saying it because of Otso. "I love you too, Tenmo. So much." He murmured with a pleased smile on his face as he was held close. What he didn't expect was to feel a sudden almost hesitant touch his eyes darting to Otso to notice the timid way he was still behaving but seeing the slight curiosity as well. "I won't hurt you or anything, Otso. I also don't bite... very hard." He mused as he gave Tenmo a look knowing very well he could bite but wouldn't. Kaine just wanted the other werewolf to be more at ease in his presence and not so timid.

Adrian kept on hearing the others comforting words sand those gentle hands running through his hair. He felt safe..loved..safe. He slowly began to doze off in the others arms, closing his eyes and eventually going to sleep. Even through all this torment..Xavier could make him feel safe and loved.

Tenmo coughed with a light pink blush, being reminded of other bites he had been given. “No way..You can get Tenmo to blush..?!” Otso said with a slowly widening grin. “Shut it Otso..” He said with a grumble as his cheeks turned a deeper shade of pink. “Oh my god you can!! Kaine and Tenmo sitting in a tree, F-U-C-K-I-N-G~!” Otso teased Tenmo, chasing a bright red Tenmo around the room as he tried to cling to him.

Coming to realize that Adrian had fallen asleep on him made Xavier smile slightly. Carefully he slipped into the small bed beside his handsome pet, being ever so careful not to hurt him or wake him still holding Adrian to his chest. When he had gotten settled he shifted his Pup gently into a better position so that he could sleep against him properly. Relaxing back against the bed he had Adrian lying partially on top of him and was still gently stroking his hair. Knowing that his handsome Pup really needed the rest.

The light blush made a very happy smile appear on Kaine's face, which only seemed to grow as he laughed when Otso seemed surprised that he was able to make Tenmo blush. "All the time." He admitted with another laugh noticing how Tenmo's face was flushing an even darker shade of red. Kaine couldn't help it, he laughed more as he watched the two, it was too sweet really and he had to admit it was nice to see this side of his Puppy. To see how he was with the Otso made him extremely happy, especially since he was quickly growing fond of the other wolf and wouldn't mind seeing more of him. Clearly they were both good friends and Tenmo had already told him Otso was like a brother making it so he wanted to get to know the other more anyway.

“How many times? Huh huh huh?!” Otso asked eagerly looking toward Kaine, loving the chance to tease Tenmo a little. “How many times did you fuck?! I bet Tenmos got a big one huh?” He teased while jumping on Tenmos back who might as well have been a tomato at that point. “OTSO..!” He said while trying to pry him off.

Kaine couldn't help it he found himself laughing at the question and the way Otso eagerly looked towards him. If he was being completely honest he hadn't been counting, but it did make him think it over a little. It really was so amusing really, seeing how red Tenmo's face was now. "You're really adorable when your face is that red." He laughed. Shaking his head though his eyes went back to Otso, he wasn't necessarily going to answer those questions, at least not exactly. "It's definitely been a few times." He mused in regards to the question of how many times. Though he didn't comment at all on Tenmo's, although it'd probably make his Puppy blush more he didn't feel it was relevant.

That’s e-enough of that now..!” Tenmo coughed when Otso seemed delighted at Kaines answer about how many times they have done it. He grabbed one of each of Otso’s arms, flipping him forward so he landed on the ground with a thud. Otso was still delighted, lookin up at Kaine. “I like you already~!” He said with a wide smile.

Kaine couldn't help it, between Tenmo's embarrassment and Otso's energy he was becoming quite a fan of the other werewolf and could see himself easily liking his company. Odd, considering he hadn't thought he'd like any other wolf's company other than Tenmo's. Turning his gaze from the other when he said he liked him already his eyes landed on his cute Puppy. "Aww, come on now, Puppy. Lighten up a bit." He teased with a slight nudge.

“Come on Fangs..Look at all the stuff he was saying..” Tenmo said as he gestured down at a giggling Otso, whose eyes seemed to light up. “Fangs...? You got s nickname for him too?!” He said with a teasing smirk, nudging Tenmos other side. “What..? Oh my god, you even got him collared and can call him Puppy?!” Otso said with bright eyes as he noticed their nicknames for each other and the collar still aorund his neck.

"He's just teasing. I can't really blame him, you're incredibly fun to tease." Kaine replied with a smile his eyes having gone to the giggling Otso as well when Tenmo had gestured to him. "He's incredibly cute with his collar on." Kaine commented his eyes moving back to Tenmo as he looked him over. He did absolutely love it when Tenmo was wearing his collar, not to mention it was an easy way to stake his claim even when he wasn't necessarily around. Not that he expected his Puppy to wear the collar constantly.

“You are right, he is perfectly amazing~! No wonder why you were up late all those nights and that one night when you didn’t even go to sleep be-“ Tenmo quickly shoved his hand over his mouth. “You already made me a tomato, now it’s time those lips stop moving okay..?” He said with a toothy grin. “Kaaaaaine, he’s being meeeeean” Otso teased Tenmo, hiding behind Kaines back.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It was his Puppy quickly covering Otso's mouth with his hand to stop him from finishing what he had been about to say that made Kaine extremely curious. Especially when the other was told that he had already made Tenmo a tomato and that it was time for those lips to stop moving. The other moving behind him and teasing Tenmo made him laugh happily. "Come on, Puppy! I want to hear what he was going to say." Kaine said flashing Tenmo a look. He was dying to know what Otso had been about to say. Turning to look at Otso he spoke, "So, tell me about that one night he didn't go to sleep because...?" He prompted wanting to hear him finish.

Tenmo hesitantly took his hand away, Otso more than happy to embarrass his ‘big brother’ and spill the beans. “Well he seemed to be rehearsing something and kept kneeling on the ground a lot pretending he was holding something. And then he keeps getting all excited other nights when he didn’t go out going ‘Ahh..Kaine..’” Otso said in a imitating moan. “God yes Kaine..!” Otso said with a big happy grin, Tenmos ears folding down and his bright red face seen even through the hands that covered them, feeling like he was ready to drop dead in embarrassment.

Kaine listened rather intently as Otso told him about it and he couldn't help the smile that appeared on his face before he was turning back to Tenmo. Reaching up and pulling his hands away from his face, "Aw! Puppy that's so sweet!" He said happily leaning up he gave his cute wolf a deep kiss. "So you miss me that much, huh?" He teased playfully. Kaine wasn't surprised to hear that Tenmo had rehearsed proposing to him, but he liked the other bit of information that was divulged as well.

Tenmo didn’t remove his eyes from his face, feeling the worst kind of embarrassment right now. He still returned the others deep kiss and heard the other ask if he missed him that much. Tenmo nodded quietly, hands still covering his shy face. “Too cute~! You really changed Mr. Huffy over here” Otso teased but showed he did mean it too. Tenmo has changed so much over the last few weeks..Kaine must have done that to him.

It was cute to Kaine how quiet and embarrassed Tenmo was right now, but he was also pleased to know that Tenmo really did miss him that much. "That's quite flattering." Kaine said happily after he had gotten the nod confirming it, though he could understand why he might feel embarrassed especially since Otso had clearly heard him. Reaching up he ran his fingers through the other's hair gently before lightly scratching behind his ear. "I love you, Puppy." He murmured softly. "You were all huffy before?" Kaine asked curiously kind of interested in how Tenmo had behaved before they had met.

“I’m done being embarrassed for right now, I’ll be right back, I need to change my clothes..” Tenmo said as he was still wearing what he had been wearing since this morning and he felt sweaty from after sex. “Go make friends..” he waved his hand before quickly running off, leaving Otso and Kaine alone. “Yeah, He was not even close to being like this. He was always quiet..kept to himself a lot. Didn’t really seem to care about anyone..or anything. Just going through the motions he needed to survive..” Otso said as he looked over at Kaine

Kaine had to admit he was a little amused that Tenmo decided he was done being embarrassed for the moment and was going to go change his clothes. When he was told to go make friends as he waved his hand before he was quickly running off Kaine's attention moved back to Otso. Though the idea of making friends wasn't an appealing one, rather an unnerving one. Especially since the only one who had seemed even remotely welcoming the first time he had been here had been Otso. Listening as he was told how Tenmo had behaved before he frowned slightly, "That seems boring... and sad really." He admitted. Kaine certainly didn't like thinking that Tenmo was like that, at least now things were different which was a plus. He loved how his Puppy was now.