An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

An amused laugh was his response when Adrian admitted he wasn't wrong, not that he had doubted it either. His pup was being quite cute and impatient as he said it was his fault for mentioning having a little fun and that now he planned on having fun. "Aww! My poor Pup was bored and wants to have some fun!" Xavier teased leaning up to catch those lips in a kiss this time. "When have I ever failed to show you a good time?" He growled a lusty look overcoming his face as he shifted his Pup above him before he was lowering Adrian onto his hard cock. Xavier let out a pleased growl at feeling the warmth surround him, and he was slow and gently in his entrance not wanting to hurt his Pup anymore than Adrian already was.

"Yup!" Kaine happily replied when Tenmo had repeated that it had been twice, noticing the light blush on his face. Not that he remotely minded how many times his Puppy had taken him, he enjoyed it every time. As he was getting back into his underwear and was reaching for his pants he heard Tenmo say that he could borrow one of his shirts until they get back to his place. This caused hims to flash a smile and give him an innocent look, "Pick a shirt for me?" He asked sweetly as he was slipping back into his pants.

“Never Nippy...” Adrian said with a lusting growl of his own, feeling the other slowly enter inside him. He hated that he had to be so damn gentle, even if he knew why. “You better show me a good time on full moon night, I should be healed by then..” He said with a low growl. “Ready to play with a wild Pup?” He smirked teasingly and wiggles in his lap, knowing it would be the first time he saw him during a full moon.

Tenmo watched Kaine until his pants were fully back on. Tenmo took his own pants and put them on before going into his closet to look for a shirt. “Everything will be a bit big on you..” He smirked before picking out one shirt. “It’s the one I met you in..” He smirked, tossing the black t shirt to him.

"I didn't think so." Xavier replied with a smirk. He was well aware that he had never once failed to give his Pup a good time and make him happy in the end. Sure, being gentle with Adrian wasn't something the other was particularly fond of, but he'd have no choice but to accept it today. He couldn't be rough with him when he was still broken. "You know I'm always ready for anything you throw my way, Pup." Xavier teased before giving his Pup a kiss. Feeling Adrian wiggling in his lap made him thrust up into him knowing what Adrian wanted from him. He was still careful in his movements, his hands on Adrian's hips were making sure that his Pup wasn't going to try to do something he couldn't handle right now.

"Not complaining." Kaine said with a smile not caring that anything Tenmo would give him would be a bit big on him. When he was giving a shirt he caught it a small smirk appearing on his face when he was told that it was the one Tenmo had met him in. Pulling the shirt on he flashed his Puppy a smile, "How do I look?" He was able to smell the familiar scent of Tenmo on the shirt and he certainly liked it.

“Good..Have fun~! You’ll be stuck with me if you don’t bakc out of proposing by then” Adrian teased with a playful smile on his face. He wished he could be rougher, he craved it bad..but knew why he had to. Even in his lusty needy state, he loved that the other cared for him that much to control himself to not hurt him. He growled happily st the others thrusting up in him.

“Perfect..” Tenmo said with a smirk as he looked at Kaine wearing his shirt. “Although your arms look like you are about to take off..” He smirked, looking at the wings he had for arms. “Still beautiful..” He smiled as he held out his hand after putting a shirt on himself. “Ready to convince some old dudes that we need to be together..?” He laughed with a smile

"Oh? Do you think I'd really back out of proposing to you? I let you slip through my fingers once, Adrian. Not again." Xavier growled possessively thrusting up into Adrian again a little rougher this time but still careful not to actually hurt him. His movements returned to their original pace after. Xavier would have loved to be rougher with Adrian but now wasn't the time for that. Appreciating that they were even able to have sex at all right now, considering that his Pup certainly was not completely healed.

Kaine couldn't help but laugh when Tenmo said it looked like his arms were about to take off. "Well... we clearly expected there to be difference between you and I, right?" He asked amused before he was slipping his hand into the one Tenmo was offering to him. "Yup! Let's go convince those two that we belong together." Kaine happily replied more than eager to do so at this point.

“Never...” Adrian said, shivering under the others low possessive growl that he had no plans of backing out. He better not..Not after getting him all worked up. And he would have to thank that doctor for all this..calling him husband only seemed to help speed things a long. Xavier would shake his claim on him even more, fully and completely belonging to Xavier in every way.

“Of course..You are still beautiful no matter what” Tenmo smirked, leaning down to kiss him. “Let’s hurry up~!” Tenmo said with a big smile, running towards Kaines house. He would convince his dad..Convince Xavier..that they truly belonged together!

Xavier smiled feeling the other shiver in his grip when he had given him a possessive growl. He was pressing kisses along his Pup's neck and chest as he continued thrusting into him, leaving a few new marks whenever he decided to nip instead of kiss. The more he imagined marrying his Pup the more eager he was to make it a reality. Though he'd have to find a ring and propose first. Just imagining this beautiful body beneath him after their wedding, without having to worry about hurting him so he wouldn't have to hold back any.

Returning the kiss he was happy as he was pulled along Tenmo encouraging him to hurry up. It was cute to him really, how eager Tenmo was to get to his home and press their case to Xavier and Adrian. Which only made him the more eager to follow him as they were running towards the house. "I have to admit I absolutely love how eager you are about this." Kaine teasingly said to Tenmo with a soft laugh.

Tenmo laughed with a big happy smile on his face. “I want to marry the best thing that’s ever happened to me! I have a reason to be happy!” He smiled back at him with loving eyes. He almost felt as giddy and excitable as Otso seems to be every day. He ran into the others door and right up to Xavier’s room, knocking on the door. “Hey old man, we need to talk~!”

Adrian still enjoyed having the other, even if it was gentle. He hummed happily at having his neck and chest nipped and kissed. A loud knocking echoed throughout the room, letting out a low growl. “I’m busy..” He said in his own possessive growl, kissing down Xavier’s neck and wiggling his hips. He was not going to let his son stop him from his climax.

"I'm definitely glad that you're so eager to marry me." Kaine admitted with a large smile. He hadn't really thought that he'd ever find someone he wanted to spend his life with and get married too. Yet Tenmo had so easily captured his heart and he wanted to spend the rest of their lives together. His Puppy made him extremely happy, and he was glad to know that he too made Tenmo happy. When they reached the house he let himself be lead through the front door and up the stairs towards Xavier's room knowing that's where Adrian and Xavier would be.

Watching Tenmo knock on the door he couldn't help but laugh a little when there was a possessive growl response saying that he was busy. "I think he's a little preoccupied." Kaine teased with a slight nudge into his Puppy's side.

"Damn... those boys have bad timing." Xavier whispered on his Pup's skin as he was nipping his neck once more feeling his pup wiggling his hips more. Leaning up he captured those lips into deep kiss, moving his hips a bit faster trying to get them both to their climax.

Tenmo made a wincing face and an exaggerated gagging sound as he quietly stepped away the door and pulled Kaine into a large room downstairs. The living room..? He never got a good enough chance to walk around the place to know what room this was. He patiently waited, looking over st Kaine. “Hope That didn’t ruin our chances..” He said with a soft smile and a kiss.

Adrian nipped the others lips in a silent agreement, knotting his hands into the others hair as he tried to move himself as much as he could against the others thrusts. He let out a low growl as he hit him climax, kissing the others lips tenderly.

Kaine settled himself down on the couch beside Tenmo wrapping an arm around him while still holding one of his hands. "I doubt it, maybe if they had stopped just to answer the door but since we were just told he's busy then no. I don't think that ruined our chances at all." He admitted with a small shrug still feeling as though their chances were quite high that they could get what they wanted. Especially with how things were going for them in the room.

The boys weren't on Xavier's mind for very long since Adrian was moving himself to meet his thrusts the best he could and their lips were caught in a kiss. It wasn't very long before Adrian was reaching his climax and Xavier almost immediately followed him. Returning the tender kiss, when it broke he smiled at his handsome Pup. "I guess we should get you into some clothes and go see what the boys wanted." He whispered a bit unwilling to move.

Tenmo held the others hand tightly, getting a little nervous all the same."I am still nervous..you saw the last treaty they made. They might make up some excuse or any number of things...but we got this" He said with a smile and a gentle kiss on the lips. "We can do this...together.." He said with another soft smile on his face toward Kaine before he waited for their approach.

"I suppose..." Adrian said with a small huff, not really wanting to move. He eventually carefully took himself off the other, wiping himself off carefully and enough to where it would not stain his pants. He slowly put on his shirt, able to do it on his own if he went a bit slower, rebuttoning it and going downstairs with Xavier.

"They were doing what they thought was best. I still feel that we can convince them to see that keeping us apart isn't the best. Besides, after everything that had happened why would they still want to keep us apart?" Kaine said with a curious look. After what had happened and how he and Xavier had been there for Adrian and Tenmo he couldn't see why the two older men would want to keep them apart. "I know we can, Puppy." He murmured with a smile leaning up to give Tenmo a quick kiss to the cheek.

"I know, love." Xavier murmured watching Adrian get up before he was doing the same, cleaning himself up enough before he was pulling his underwear and pants up not remotely caring about his shirt. After helping Adrian get his pants on took his hand and lead him downstairs where he was sure the boys were. Entering the living room he moved over to sit across from the boys, lightly pulling his Pup into his lap. "What can we do for you boys?" He asked with a raised brow.

"Well we want to get married, we plan on getting married and we don't care what either of you say!" Tenmo said with a stern and serious look on his face.

"You can...We have plans on doing that as well.." Adrian said simply as he leaned against the others chest. He enjoyed the others warmth and he was sure it would come as a surprise to the boys this news.

"You have no right to keep us-...wait...what?" Tenmo asked a bit confused, not sure what just happened. They....can? And...they were planning on proposing to each other and marrying as well. "I...well...was not expecting that..." Tenmo said as he held Kaines hand tightly.

Kaine was ready to back Tenmo up if need be but it turned out, he didn't have to at all. He was stunned when Adrian said that not only could they get married but that they too were planning on marrying each other. That was definitely a big change he had not expected, but he Kaine had to admit he was extremely pleased to hear that there wasn't anything stopping them from getting married.

"The only condition of course, is that Adrian and I are to marry first." Xavier said looking between both boys. He had after all made the promise to his Pup that they would get married before Tenmo and Kaine did. So he felt the need to throw that out there before either boy could get too excited and start planning a wedding. They wouldn't stand between them, but they at least had to wait their turn.

Tenmos ears and tail popped out, wagging happily when he heard the good news. "We can get married~! I love you~!" He smiled happily before Xavier said that they had one condition, wondering what the condition was. Apparently, the only condition was that they get to get married first. Tenmo chuckled and smiled wide, saying "Not at all a problem! Let me guess..Dad too impatient to wait and wanted to do it first..?" He teased his dad with a smile.

Adrian turned a light pink with a small cough. "You are lucky I am broken Tenmo or I would pounce on you right now.." He said but could not help but smirk. "He has your cleverness Nippy.." Adrian said with a smile, leaning his head on his shoulder. "Read me like an open book.." He said with a chuckle.

"I love you too." Kaine said happily, quite happy to know that they had the green light to go ahead and get married and wouldn't have to fight for it anymore. The mention of a condition had also made him curious but as it turned out, it wasn't that big a deal either. It made sense that the two older men would want to get married first, especially when it came to the treaty as a marriage between them would not just call for a new one but changes things between both sides completely. Tenmo's tail was wagging happily beside them though and he couldn't help but laugh softly whenever he heard it thump into the couch. His Puppy's comment about his father being too impatient to wait and wanted to do it first made him smile, but he could tell from the light blush on Adrian's face that he had been spot on.

Xavier chuckled softly when Tenmo was able to immediately guess why they would be getting married first and getting it right so easily. "My Pup is just eager." He mused as Adrian was laying his head on his shoulder. Leaning down he pressed a kiss to the top of his Pup's head and was enjoying his closeness. "Not to mention he's quite eager to hear me call him husband... again... and again... and again." Xavier teased his Pup with a loving look.

"Nippy...Not in front of my son..." Adrian groaned, turning a brighter red at Xavier making his feelings on the subject matter well known to both his son and Kaine. He tried to bury his face in the others chest and his own hair, now wishing it was already longer so he could hide his quickly reddening face.

"I never thought I would see the dad you went red like that Father.." He said with a big laugh, his own tail still thumping happily against the couch. He would never let his Father hear the end of this, more than happily going to bring up how red his face was. "I look forward to it myself.." Tenmo looked over at Kaine with a soft smile.

"I can't help it, Pup! You're way too cute when you blush that I just have to make it happen!" Xavier said happily a large grin on his face as he noticed just how much Adrian was blushing this time. Watching his Pup try to hide his face in his chest and with his hair, with a soft laugh he wrapped his arms tightly around him. Gently stroking his head and kissing the top of it, "I love you my love." He whispered with a pleased smirk. His pleased look only seemed to get stronger when Tenmo spoke about how red his father's face was making him laugh again.

Kaine couldn't help it with Tenmo's laugh and how embarrassed Adrian was he was laughing a little himself. The poor werewolf seemed quite embarrassed, which only made it the cuter. Tenmo was turning to him and telling him he was looking forward to it. "So am I." He happily replied leaning up and catching Tenmo's lips in a deep kiss. "So, does this mean you're going to give your father away at their wedding?" Kaine asked slightly amused and curious.

"Both of you are going to kill me for real this time I swear..." Adrian groaned with an embarrassed laugh, trying to calm himself down and make his blush fade. It helped with Xavier kissing him, as much as it made his heart leap that his son was right there watching be held and kissed so intimately. "I love you too..Nippy" He soft with a soft voice and a smile.

Tenmo returned the others deep kiss with a big grin on his face. Although as soon as he heard the other mention giving his father away at his wedding, both wolves turned a bright pink and tried to both cover their blushes with their hands in a similar manner. "I guess so.." Tenmo replied, not thinking that he would be walking his father down a wedding aisle.

"We can't be letting you die before you're my husband." Xavier teased his Pup, pressing another kiss to the top of his head. A happy smile was appearing when Adrian said he loved him too, not even caring that the other two were present right now it did nothing to change how he felt about his Pup. Xavier wasn't one to get easily embarrassed and had no problem with signs of public affection. "You're so adorable, Pup. So, what colors do you want for the wedding?" He asked partially to tease his Pup but also out of curiosity. This was one of the things they'd have to figure out and though he was going to enjoy teasing him up until the wedding they had to discuss thing. Not to mention the best way to hide a proposal to him was during the preparations for the wedding.

The reaction he got not just from Tenmo but also Adrian was oddly pleasing and he could tell by the look on Xavier's face that he too was enjoying the blushing faces. "That's going to be so cute! We'll definitely need pictures of that!" Kaine said super happy by the idea. "Absolutely!" Xavier chimed in from his spot pressing a kiss to Adrian's head again.

Even while Adrian had his burning face buried in Xaviers chest, He still kissed the skin of the others chest to show his affection. It took him a moment to answer the others question, needing a moment to take a few deep breaths as he sat up. "Blue and greens...Maybe some white as it will be at night and look like a part of the sky, like the stars and the moon.." He said with a soft smile, liking the image that conjured in his head of little stars floating all around them while they married.

"I can have Otso take pictures, even if you guys won't show up in them. For at least the wolves and to capture small moment that would be too hard to paint quickly. Sketches maybe but not a full painting' Tenmo said as he began to think. "Ill have him film too just in case you guys might show up on a film..either way, it will be nice" He said, happy for his father to be with someone who made him this happy..even if it was not his mother.

Listening as Adrian was telling him about the colors he wanted saying blue and grees with maybe some white. This had him nodded as he was listening to the reasoning behind the white saying it'd look like part of the sky the stars and moon. "That beautiful." Xavier commented liking the sound of it. Since the wedding was going to be at night it was really interesting to see his Pup take things like the stars and moon into consideration. "You're so cute." He whispered pressing yet another kiss to those lovely lips. "I think that'd be really pretty, and those are great colors." He murmured softly.

"That's true." Kaine said, Otso could take pictures, and though all the vampires in attendance would not appear in them it'd at least capture parts of the wedding that'd be going by too fast for one of their artists to capture in a painting. Sketches may be possible throughout the night though, but not too many. "That would also answer the question of if we can appear on film." Kaine said with a small smile thinking filming the wedding was the best way to answer that question.

Tenmo nodded, really hoping that somehow they would appear on film. Even if they didn't, they could still capture the film on video all the same. It would be supplemented with the sketches throughout the night and a painting definitely for a big moment or something along those lines. "It would answer the question, and it would capture happy memories whether it works or it does not" Tenmo smiled at everyone, secretly hoping it somehow did not apply to film even if it was moving pictures kind of.

"I can be romantic and creative when I try.." Adrian said with a small smile, his ears and tail popping out when he was called cute. "You are beautiful.." He said with a soft smile and another kiss. "What else should we think about..?" Adrian asked, wondering why he started with colors first, but figured it must be important to the decorations and the color scheme.

"That's true." Kaine agreed with a nod and smile. Whether they would show up on film or not wouldn't really matter as long as it caught the happy memories that were being made that night. It was really a once in a lifetime event, well... twice if they considered their own wedding that would call for vampires and werewolves to get together so peacefully. Their marriages were really going to make a difference in the supernatural world, and it was quite amazing to think about. "This is really a huge milestone. What the marriages will do to the werewolf vampire relationship that has gone unchanged for thousands of years." Kaine said softly as he watched Tenmo.

"That's good to know, sweety." Xavier responded with a smile. Quite amused, but loving his pup as well. "You're too sweet for your own good." He murmured giving the other a firm nip to the neck when Adrian said he was beautiful. "The numbers in attendance. It's not like my coven is tiny." Xavier said with a sigh. That was one thing that had to be discussed, was just how many people were going to be in attendance to the wedding.