An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Adrians blush remained heavy on his felt when he felt the other nip him a bit more firmly on his shoulder. "Nippy...!" He said with a teasing smile and his blush on his face. "But you are right..There would be a lot of people in attendance should all of your cover and my pack come to the border line.." Adrian said a bit puzzled by that dilemma. While the event ws important, this was something that needed to be thought about.

"Our marriages will bring us all together until a treaty of peace and a treaty of love.." Tenmo said with a soft smile as he squeezed his hand. He tried to think alongside Xavier how to fit everyone if possible. It was a difficult task to say the least..

"I can't help it, Pup." Xavier murmured softly when the other said his name and with a blush on his face. "I could... nip harder." He growled pressing his lips against that beautiful skin that he was more than willing to mark again and again until the end of time. When Adrian agreed that he was right and that they had to discuss the numbers as there would be a lot of people in attendance should all of his coven and all of the pack go to the border for the wedding. "Even holding the wedding at the border that's an extremely large amount of people." He added with a soft sigh. "We could... just try to narrow it down to the main members of both the pack and coven, the most important members. There isn't any reason for my full coven or the full pack to be present. Even if this is kind of history in the making." Xavier said softly.

"That's true, they will both really be historical moments." Kaine admitted with a smile. Such marriages happening once was historical, but happening twice involving the same coven and pack? That was even more monumental in Kaine's opinion it was so... rare. Rare enough that he was sure their pack and coven would seriously be the only vampires and werewolves to be united in such a manner. Or really united at all, it was great, and Kaine was excited for it to happen.

Adrian squirmed in Xaviers lap when he mentioned nipping him harder, blushing softly. "Not in front of my son Nippy.." He said in a quiet embarrassed voice. "And yes..that would help narrow down those in attendance" Adrian said with a small nod of certainty. "We can each work out separately who is going to be invited and that will take care of that!" Adrian thought, liking how smoothly planning was going so far.

Tenmo nodded in agreement with Kaine, kissing his cheek. It would be quite historical..! There would be not only one, which was rare in itself, but two marriages of a werewolf and a vampire, uniting the two races in ways that could not be imagined! More importantly, he got to marry the person he loved. He couldnt help but chuckle at how playful those two were with each other, even if it was his father.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind. He has his own canvas to mark." Xavier said not at all bothered by nipping his adorable Pup harder in front of his son. Almost positive that Tenmo could just as easily occupy himself with Kaine if he was uncomfortable or didn't want to see what he was doing to Adrian. "Sounds great, let's say... have a head count in no later than a week from now?" Xavier questioned wondering if that was enough time with how broken his Pup was. "Maybe two... since I believe I have time to make up for the moment you're not broken anymore and you won't have time to work on such menial tasks anymore." He teased.

Kaine turned his attention towards his Puppy since Xavier and Adrian seemed all too happy to continue to tease and occupy each other. Leaning over and catching those lips in a more passionate kiss before he was smiling up at him. "You know... with that okay and all it means you won't have to sneak in my window for your birthday surprise." Kaine commented happily. Though he would have loved to see him climbing in through his window again it was nice to think it wasn't necessary. If Tenmo wanted to do so he would not remotely stop him, but it was very much optional at this point.

Adrian smiled softly with a blush still on his face that Tenmo would not mind if he nipped him harder. It did not help that he wanted Xavier so bad and would need to wait almost two weeks. "Someone is going to keep me occupied with a variety of things until then..?" Adrian smiled teasingly again, kissing the others cheek. "I will have a headcount ready in two weeks. It will be hard to wait.." Adrian said, knowing he still needed to proposed to and prepare for this wedding. He was just eager and excited to have it sooner than later.

Tenmo kissed the other back, returning the others passionate kids with a bright pink blush. "And I will never pass up an opportunity to climb through your window. Although if I went through the door, yo have more time to set up this surprise of yours with the time it takes to go through the door and up to your room" Tenmo teased, kissing the others neck.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Xavier was still pressing kisses to his Pup's neck and shoulder occasionally nipping, though not as hard as he would like to. When his Pup spoke so teasingly a small smirk appeared. "Oh definitely! I thought we'd play some card games... maybe some board games, I'll read you stories and we'll watch inaccurate movies about vampires and werewolves." He teased the other back more than willing to play this game. "I know it will, Pup." He whispered on the other's neck before giving it a firm nip determined to remark that beautiful skin of his.

"True, but that also depends on how eager you are and whether you run from the door up to my room." Kaine teased Tenmo with a light nudge. Sure it could give him more time, but depending on how eager his Pup is it also might now. "I'm excited to give you your surprise though." He admitted with a large grin. He really was, even if it wasn't anything he would have come up with on his own, it would certainly be special.

Adrian had to bite down hard on his bottom lip to try and not moan in front of his son and Kaine. God, Nippy..You are trying to torture me now. “Come back later and we can discuss more ideas..” Adrian said to the other two, standing up and taking Xavier’s hand. “Nippy..Now..” He growled in front of him, tugging at his hand.

Tenmo smirked and tried not to laugh at the way his father behaved. “I really am like my dad..” he chuckled in front of all of them. “I’ll climb through your window then..if you set it up ahead of time you won’t need to worry about getting the surprise ready quickly..” Tenmo smirked as he gave him a quick kiss.

Xavier could see Adrian biting his bottom lip as he continued to show his neck and shoulder some attention not caring that the boys were even present right now. Adrian was his Pup after all, and he didn't care who was around when it came to marking that body or teasing his Pup. So he wasn't entirely surprised when he told the boys to come back later and they can discuss more ideas before he was getting up from his lap and taking his head. The growl and tug on his hand had him chuckling and getting up from the chair. "My Pup is always so eager!" He teased as he let Adrian lead him from the room.

There was definitely amusement present on Kaine's face when he watched the older men before Tenmo was commenting that he really was like his dad making him laugh softly. "That's not necessarily a bad thing." He commented as he watched the two leave before his eyes moved to his Puppy as he was telling him that he'd climb through his window then and if he set up the surprise ahead of time he wouldn't need to worry about getting it ready quickly. "Don't worry, handsome. Your surprise will be ready for you by the time you get here. Promise." Kaine said with a smile.

“Shut it and fuck me..!” Adrian growled as he quickly pulled Xavier by the hand and back towards Xavier’s room. He pulled him right to him and kept kissing along the others neck. Stupid Nippy..Gatting me so excitable at the drop of a hat. He was truly a lap dog to Xavier, ready at a snap of his fingers.

Tenmo tried not be amused and embarrassed at how hormonal his dad was acting as he was practically dragging them out of the room. “Full moons not for another two days and he is acting like a hormonal pup..” He said with a small laugh. “I am surenI will love whatever it is..” He smiled with a gentle kiss on his lips. “And I hope we are like that when we get older..” He said with a soft smile.

Xavier couldn't help but laugh at the words while he was pulled from the room, letting his Pup lead him back up to his room a pleased smirk on his face the whole time. When he was pulled right to his Pup as the door fell shut behind them as his Pup was kissing along his neck making his smirk grow. "You're so cute." He murmured softly as he reached down to his Pup's pants once more eager to get them off him, "You're also quite eager today." He teased the other with a gentle nudge. Loving his cute Pup and how eager he was for him.

"Something tells me that that's normal for them." Kaine said when Tenmo mentioned it not even being the full moon yet and his father was already acting like a hormonal pup. It didn't seem like the full moon had anything to do with it, from the way the two behaved it seemed as though that was actually normal for them. A soft laugh escaping him when Tenmo mentioned he hoped they would be like that when they get older, "We're practically like that now, Puppy." Which was true, in many ways there were quite similar to that already, "But I am sure we'll be just like that when we get older too."

Adrian reached down to quickly undo the others pants, knowing he was all too eager and wanted Xavier yet again. “I don’t care..I just need it bad” He said with a growl, pulling down Xavier’s lips into a passionate kiss. He did not know why he was so worked up today but he did know that his love for Nippy, future fianc?e and husband, was especially high today.

Tenmo chuckled when Kaine called their behavior normal. “I suppose you’re right..” He said with Annie of his head. “ I know..” He agreed with a small chuckle. “I am glad my dad fell in love with Xavier...He is happy and in turn we cna be happy too” He said with a soft smile.

"If I didn't know any better I'd think you being broken made you hornier." Xavier teased with a soft laugh before he was pulled down into a passionate kiss, he was eager to return it smiling into the kiss. Breaking the kiss to breath he pressed his lips to that lovely neck and nipped roughly again before he returned to getting his Pup undressed. It didn't take him very long to finish getting his pants undone and pushing them and his underwear down before he reached to undo his shirt now.

"I don't think I've ever seen Xavier this happy either." Kaine commented as he shifted to rest more easily against his Puppy's side and smiled up at him. "I still need to take a shower and get cleaned up. Care to join me?" He asked curiously. Kaine would need to shower regardless, but he certainly wouldn't mind if Tenmo joined him in the shower.

“Being told you can’t have something makes you want it more..” Adrian said in another low growl. He was quick to make sure they both got undressed and quickly. He went back to passionately kissing him, pushing him down into his bed. “Mine..” He said with a low growl, getting into the others lap. He kissed down the others neck, nipping roughly into the skin underneath him.

“Never would I miss seeing you naked..” Tenmo teased with a small smile. He got up and took the others hands, leading them towards the bathroom. “I’ll have to try and behave myself..” He teased again, kissing the others cheek. While he would more than happily take him in the shower, they needed to get clean

"That sounds like something a hormonal teen would say." Xavier teased with a laugh. It was kind of amusing really, that Adrian seemed to want him more because he was told that he couldn't have it. Returning the passionate kiss he smiled happily into it before he was pushing him down onto the bed. "Looks who's being all dominant and nippy!" He playfully teased his Pup who was moving into his lap now and kissing down his neck nipping roughly. He let out a growl of his own, eager to take his Pup himself with each moment that passed. He glanced down the best he could to make sure that Adrian was in the right position before he was thrusting his hips up to bury himself into his Pup with a possessive growl.

"I didn't think so but I thought I'd ask." Kaine admitted with a smile letting himself be lead towards the bathroom. "Oh? So that means no seducing you in the shower?" Kaine asked playfully with a fake disappointed look on his face. Entering the bathroom Kaine locked the door behind them and instantly moved to undress, pulling the shirt he had borrowed from Tenmo up over his head and tossing it to the floor before he moved to get out of his pants a teasing smile appearing on his face as he was slipping out of them. He had probably gotten himself undressed in record time before he was moving towards the shower and turning the water on getting it to the perfect temperature before getting under the spray. "Coming?" He asked Tenmo with a smile.

Xavier’s comment only made him nip him more roughly, waiting for the other to just get inside him already. Adrian growled in response to the other, leaning forward to kiss the other passionately. He needed and craved every inch of him..He wanted every little bit of Xavier, now and always has. His hips moved in time with the others thrusts, wanting to feel everything ouch thrust in him.

“I am trying to behave..” Tenmo said with a small teasing smirk as he watched the other undress. He didn’t undress until the other was completely undressed, wanting to see every second. He loved that this would only be his and his alone..Soon..forever. Tenmo stepped into the shower, kissing the other on my back between his shoulders.

A soft growl came from Xavier when Adrian's response was to him him more roughly, it wasn't long after that when he was thrusting up into him. Those lips connecting with his in another passionate kiss had Xavier eagerly returning it arms wrapping around that beautiful body. Adrian moving his hips in time with his thrusts just made it all the better, happily continuing to move his hips in the same rhythm. Though Xavier would have preferred not to be so gentle with his Pup, he knew for now it was still quite necessary. "This doesn't quite make up for all lost time." He growled a little teasingly.

"I like how you say, trying. That means there's a chance of you not succeeding." Kaine commented happily as he waited for Tenmo to join him. It hadn't take him long at all before Tenmo was stepping in after him pressing a kiss between his shoulders. "Just think... we have plenty of lovely showers together to look forward to in the future." He happily said turning his head to catch his Puppy's lips in a quick kiss.

"Then you will just have to try and make your Pup behave long enough when he is healed on the full moon and get your fill then.." Adrian teased with his own growl through gritted teeth. At the rate he was healing, he should be good by then. But he was not sure how he would act around Xavier around the full moon since he never had been around him at that time. Wondering was for another time as he moved as fast as his body could allow him.

Tenmo chuckled, returning the others quick kiss. "Many..' He said with a soft smile, smiling down at him as he held him close. "I have every intention of..celebrating our honeymoon as soon as we are married" Tenmo teased, loving the idea that he could get married to him and now with his fathers approval.

"I have to wait that long, huh?" Xavier teased with a small smirk. He didn't mind waiting, knowing it'd be worth the wait in the long run, that didn't mean he didn't want to tease him about it though. "You're quite attractive in this position." Xavier mused with a smile. His Pup was attractive to him in any position, but he liked when even Adrian was so eager that his hips kept moving with him. Pressing his lips to that beautiful neck of his and nipping roughly once more. "I love you, Pup." He groaned trying to watch his thrusts to not thrust into him too hard.

Kaine couldn't help the soft laugh when Tenmo expressed that he had every intention of celebrating their honeymoon as soon as they were married. "You know your father and Xavier aren't going to let us just disappear." Kaine replied with a small smirk. Resting his hands over the arms wrapped around his waist, "Already thinking of our honeymoon though I see." Kaine couldn't help but tease Tenmo about this a smirk on his face. He was quite eager to get married and have their honeymoon too, but he just had to tease his Puppy about it all the same.

Adrian chuckled through gritted teeth as he was so close to yet another climax. "I like you in any position.." Adrian said with a small smirk, feeling the other nipping roughly into his skin again. "I love you too..!" Adrian growled as he climaxed all over the others front. He breathed heavily, saying quietly "Two times in a short amount of time..Can only imagine when I am better.." Adrian said as he gave him a quick kiss.

"I am still going to do it..They will rip me off you if they really have to.." Tenmo said with a teasing smirk as he kissed the others neck. "And I am eager...What can I say? You don't want to think of your honeymoon with you husband?" He said with a small smile, holding him closer to him.

"Good to hear." Xavier growled out feeling his own climax coming closer and closer. He could feel that Adrian's was also drawing near which wasn't exactly helping him hold off his long enough for his Pup to climax. Thankfully it didn't seem like he had to try to hold it off for long, because he was watching the very lovely sight of his Pup climaxing and covering him with his release making him chuckle softly before he was thrusting up again to release deep inside of Adrian. "No breaks, that's for sure." Xavier said with a smirk. When his Pup wasn't broken he intended not to let him rest until he was completely satisfied, it'd definitely be a lovely way to celebrate him not being broken anymore.

"Let's hope they don't!" Kaine said with a laugh. He was certainly hoping that Xavier and Adrian would not end up doing that, mostly because he was sure to die of embarrassment if either of them saw him in that kind of position. The only person he ever wanted to see him in any intimate position from now on was certainly his Puppy. A soft cough came from him as he tried to distract himself for a moment, "Are you trying to make me as red as your dad was?" Clearing his throat he stretched tried to lower his embarrassment for a moment for some reason he had seemed to catch Adrian's embarrassment when hearing the word 'husband' though he still loved the sound of it. "Of course I do." He added with a small smile. Kaine really did want to think about it, he just hadn't really thought about it yet.

Adrian let out a low chuckle as he rested against the others chest. "Can you help me bathe..? I would need to shower after doing it with you twice. And I dont want to get suds and water in the wound so it can heal by tomorrow.." He said with a teasing smirk, giving him a light kiss on the lips. "Good luck giving me medications during that time.." Adrian teased as he held onto the other tightly, not wanting to let go just yet. He would be intrigued on how the night would go..

Tenmo chuckled, not wanting to imagine the sight mid or after taking his then husband, his father and Xavier coming in and dragging them off. "I would die.." He said quietly, kissing the others cheek. "Let's hope they get married soon..I don't think they even asked each other yet did they?" Tenmo asked Xavier, wondering if he knew anything since he didnt see a ring on either of them. "I can't wait to actually be married to you..." He said again, kissing the others lips softly and tenderly.

"I could help you bathe... but I kind of like you like this. Full of me and all." Xavier teased his Pup. Though he would of course help Adrian bathe and clean up he really did kind of like him just like this, and was actually just as tempted not to clean him up at all. "Oh I have my ways. I'll hide your meds in a nice steak. I'm sure you'd have no problem taking them then." He responded playfully a smirk appearing on his face. He was almost positive he'd be able to get Adrian to take his meds like that no matter what day of the month it was, but particularly that of the full moon. "Well... I suppose we should get you in the shower handsome. Unless you'd prefer we get in the tub together?" Xavier questioned curiously. Wondering if Adrian would want to stand up through a shower or would rather relax in the tub to get clean.

"I'm glad we can both agree that'd be quite embarrassing." Kaine mused with a small smile. "I don't believe so. But knowing Xavier he'll try to keep your dad occupied with plans for the wedding and then pop in the proposal when's he's too busy to expect it." He admitted with a small shrug. That seemed more like the older vampire, and he was sure it was exactly what he was up too."That way they can rush right into the wedding." Kaine added after. "I can't wait to be married to you either." Kaine said happily returning the tender kiss he was given. "Be able to run around and call you my husband." He added with a smirk when their lips parted for a moment.

Tenmo chuckled as the other replied how Xavier would propose to his father. "And knowing my father, he will be busy with all the planning. He will get so caught up in what he is doing he will not see it coming from a mile away the workaholic.." Tenmo smiled, kissing Kaines cheek. "I still cannot believe it.." Tenmo said with a happy smile as he went to focus on washing his hair for at least a moment. "We're getting married.." he said with a big smile on his face.

"I have to get clean eventually..I do not feel like showering tomorrow" Adrian said with a chuckle, wanting to get clean as much as he liked being filled with Xaviers love. Adrian quickly turned his head toward Xavier when he mentioned hiding the meds in a steak. "Monster..my only weakness.." Adrain teased with a small sticking out of his tongue, knowing it was probably true that he would easily eat medication buried into a steak. "I would not mind a bath but it might soak into the wound.." Adrian said as he looked down, knowing it would be harder to keep it dry in a bath....as much as he wanted to sit in a tub with Xavier against him.

Kaine smiled when Tenmo told him about how much of a workaholic his father was and how he wouldn't see it coming from a mile away. It seemed like it'd be the perfect way for Xavier to pop the question, even if he was already aware that Adrian would say yes since the wolf would be busy with the wedding planning at the time. Laughing softly he shook his head before he was moving to grab some shampoo and wash his hair, getting cleaned up. A soft laugh came from him when Tenmo expressed that he couldn't believe they were getting married. "You did propose after all. We would have married eventually, regardless of what they said." Kaine commented turning to face his cute Puppy before he was leaning up for a kiss. Then he returned to washing his hair, rinsing all the suds out.

"Do you though?" Xavier teasingly replied not sure his Pup ever had to get clean if he was going to be honest with himself right now. A pleased smirk appeared when Adrian admitted that would be his only weakness. Leaning forward he kissed his Pup's forehead amusement clear on his face, "You're easy to trick." He commented. His Pup told him he wouldn't mind a bath, but was worried that it might soak into the wound, "Nonsense." Xavier responded before he was lifting his pup into his arms and carrying him to the bathroom. Shutting and locking the door behind him he moved over to the tub, still not setting his Pup down yet. Doing so only to set Adrian on the side of the tub before he was turning on the water, checking the temperature of it before pushing the plug and watching the tub start to fill. Xavier let the tub fill just enough to be able to cover the their waists and no more, figuring this was as high as the water can get while Adrian was injured before he was helping his Pup into the water, slipping in right behind him so Adrian could lean against him if needed or wanted.

“I know I know..I’m just...it’s hard to believe and grasp..” Tenmo said as his ears and tail pop out happily. He washed them since they were out, trying to be careful and not get soap in his eyes. He leaned down and gave him a kiss, saying “Now I won’t have to run away with you to do it..My father will be there..and Otso..and everyone..” Tenmos aid with a wide grin. He was happy to know that it would soon be a reality. “We will need to plan our own once this is all over..They will probably want our help. I will need to wear a suit..help my dad and what not on the side” Tenmo said as he went to wash his tail.

Adrian more than happily let himself be picked up, loving to be held in his arms. Adrian watched as he only filled the tub so high so they can still get clean while enjoying a bath together. He leaned up against the other, liking this position and relaxation. He got comfortable against the others chest with a small smile.