An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

“Not st all Nippy..” Adrian said with a teasing smile and a small laugh. He could stay up all night if it was going to be with Xavier at his side..especially that day. He would really want to stay up all night and sleep the rest of the day away. “Would you want to see them in that position and try to pull them apart? Probably not going to happen..” He chuckled, half expecting that from at least his son with how he acts. Once he tarts, he won’t want to stop..” He laughed some more. “I known nippy..and it will be perfect..a union of races and us..that actually sounds romantic..” Adrian admitted with a soft smile.

“Enough of that now..” Tenmo said with a growl, throwing the others legs over his shoulders. “...mine...” He said with a low growl as he slowly put himself inside of the other. Even now, he was careful to make sure the other was alright before he was quick to pick up his pace.

"We could try using a spray bottle." Xavier laughed at the comment of trying to pull the two apart when they were in that situation just for him to say that it probably wasn't going to happen. He had a point, physically pulling the two apart would not be very easy, but maybe a spray bottle would at least kill the mood enough to get them both to return to the reception and save it for later. "So... he takes after his father?" He teased playfully leaning over to catch those lovely lips in a deep kiss. It didn't surprise him that Adrian's son would want to stop once he starts, especially if he was anything like his father. "Romantic and legendary. Not just us in union but the first ever union of vampires and werewolves in complete harmony. Maybe... we could abolish the border completely and write up a treaty that would continue to keep the peace between your pack and my coven for centuries to come."

Kaine was extremely happy to hear Tenmo say enough of that and was throwing his legs over his shoulders more than excited and eager for his puppy to take him properly. "Always." He groaned in response, feeling his puppy slowly enter him and making him arch his back eager to feel him completely. Kaine found it sweet that even after all of this Tenmo was still careful enough to remain still mnd make sure he was alright before he was doing anything. His movements were quick to pick up pace though and he happily moaned as his body was flooded with pleasure, lightly pulling against his binding as he tried to push back against Tenmo any way he could.

"You might actually have to to kill their mood long enough for him to return.." Adrian laughed in agreement, thinking that that might have to be an option to get them to come back to their own reception. They were going to find a way to sneak off right after their wedding anyway, it would just be a matter of finding them and dragging them back to the party. "Yes he does.." Adrian said with a playful smirk once they broke off their deep kiss. "That would be perfect actually...a treaty solidified in a marriage that will protect everyone for a good long time.."

Tenmo loved seeing the other struggle under him, squirming and pushing against him in pleasure. It only encouraged a faster pace, leaning down to give the other a passionate kiss. Every part of him loved this man and could not wait to make him his completely...even if they had to run off together.

"I have my ways of killing moods. I'm sure I'd be able to easily kill the mood long enough to get your son to return to the party and wait until it's over before he goes running off with Kaine again." Xavier replied with an amused smirk. He was sure that it wouldn't be all that hard for him to kill the mood, especially since he was with Adrian it wouldn't be that difficult. "Kind of like those peace marriages they did so long ago. Just ours is based on actual love and not just peace." Xavier commented with an amused smile. Leaning down he captured those lips in another kiss, "It'd also stop the boys from sneaking off to see each other and breaking the treaty every night." He mused after thinking it over before he shook his head. "I love you so much, Pup. Every single part of you."

With the pleasure that Kaine was feeling it was hard for him not to squirm and push back against his Puppy, Tenmo easily seeming to flood him with pleasure. He was moaning and gasping in pleasure pleased to distract himself with the passionate kiss as he felt Tenmo's pace pick up a pleasured whine being muffled into the kiss. God his Puppy felt amazing inside of him, he always did but it never ceased to amaze him just how amazing. It just made him all the more eager for them to find a way to be together without having to sneak around or worry about being caught.

"The equivalent of your parents walking in on you plus squirt bottles..." Adrian said with a small chuckle, imagining his sons pissed off look at them walking in and squirting them and making them get redressed to go back to the party. "Summed it all up well..They break the treaty every night regardless. They probably feel in love at first sight as well so no piece of paper was going to stop them" Adrian laughed, knowing that this was the truth. 'I love all the parts of you too....You are beautiful in every way" He smiled softly, kissing his cheek.

Tenmo only took breaks from his passionate kiss to breathe and to leave little marks all over the others neck. This was all his and he would make sure all parts of him, all aspects were his. Tenmo was already on the brink of pleasure, all the teasing he had done to Kaine earlier had gotten him all pent up.

Xavier couldn't help but laugh at it when Adrian painted that picture in his head of them walking in on the boys with a spray bottle squirting them with it and telling them to get dressed and back to the party. "They certainly would not be happy, but it'd at least get their asses back to the party for a little while at least." Xavier commented with a large grin. "That's for damn sure. I don't think any treaty we wrote up would go unbroken if it continued to keep them separate." He admitted with a small smile. It hadn't kept them apart when they had first met after all, so he couldn't expect it to keep the boys apart. "Aww! You're so sweet to me, Pup!" Xavier teased Adrian lightly.

Kaine's body was so easily just giving into it, his breathing was quite unsteady whenever the kiss broke even if it was just for Tenmo to start leaving little marks all over his neck. Only causing him to voice his pleasure even more, absolutely enjoying his Puppy staking his claim on his body. He could feel his release building and quickly climbing, something that certainly wasn't difficult for Tenmo to do to him. It didn't seem to take Kaine very long at all before he reached his climax a pleasured moan from deep in his chest escaping him as he arched his back and tugged a little helplessly against his bindings again. Kaine was sure if he actually wanted to even he could break their hold, but it didn't really bug him at all to be restrained in this manner. If anything he just found it as another way of his Puppy staking his claim. "Something tells me you are enjoying having me tied to your bed way too much." Kaine teased once his breathing had returned to normal a small smirk appearing on his face. From the teasing he had received beforehand to the great fucking he had gotten now he was sure that Tenmo was enjoying it maybe a little too much.

"They are two stubborn boys..They will find a way" Adrian said with a laugh. "I am sure our superiors at the time were not as keen on associating with each other..We just happened to be at the right place at the right time with the right two people.." Adrian teased, sticking his tongue out at the other sticking it out at him. "Dear lord, if i felt that way just meeting you for the first time, I promise, like i said earlier, I will die so get those paramedics" Adrian laughed with a light hearted kiss. "I will have to get a nice suit and make sure i look nice..Maybe regrow the hair out a bit you like so much...I cut it when we cut things off" He said with a smirk.

Tenmo soon reached his own climax, growling in pleasure as he bit more roughly into the others neck. He breathed heavily as he listened to the other tell him about liking the sight of seeing him tied to the bed. "I like it way too much..That I would want a picture of.." He smirked, licking off any excess climax on Kaine before undoing the belts.

"That they will. Kind of remind me of us when we were younger." Xavier admitted with a smile. The boys really were stubborn and would do whatever it took it seems to stay together. It reminded him a lot of him and Adrian when they had first met all those years ago, and how they had secretly met for awhile as well before things had gone south and they went their separate ways. "Oh, don't worry, love. I'll be sure we have some medics on standby for you." Xavier teased Adrian with a large grin. "I do oh so love your hair." He commented with a smirk. It bothered him a little that his Pup had cut his hair when they had cut things off, but he would overlook it if his Pup let it regrow for their wedding. Such a special occasion would hopefully only happen to them once, and that would be their union to each other. Well, he knew that Adrian had been with Luna before him, and though he wished he had been his Pup's one and only he knew that just wasn't the case. "Oh I am definitely going to look forward to watching you walk down the aisle." Xavier mused happily.

Kaine groaned when Tenmo bit more roughly into his neck, biting his bottom lip gently as his eyes locked on the other and knowing he had left yet another mark on his neck. Not that he remotely minded that, loving that his Puppy wanted to mark him. He couldn't help it, laughing as Tenmo said that he liked it way too much and would want a picture of him tied to his bed. "The only way you're getting that is to pay someone to draw it. Which would be highly embarrassing." Kaine replied with a small smile. It really was the only way Tenmo would get such a picture, but he'd die of embarrassment of anyone other than Tenmo seeing him tied to his wolf's bed. Watching his Puppy lick off any remnants of his climax from his body he just out a soft hum at the feeling of his tongue on his heated skin. It wasn't long before he was released and he instantly wrapped his arms securely around Tenmo's neck and pulled him down into a deep kiss now that he was free to do so. Taking the chance to run his hands over that gorgeous body, something he had been denied until now.

"Stubborn and making sure they could see each other no matter what? Although I am not sure if we ever sneaked into each others houses..I do not think we have, have we? It has been so long.." Adrian said with a small laugh. "I know you do love..I am sure I will have enough time to let it grow enough before we get to the wedding, between the proposal, when we set it up and all those things" He smiled warmly, knowing Xavier would love if he grew his hair out long again. Well..he would love him no matter what. Adrian had a soft pink on his cheeks at the thought of those beautiful eyes being on him at the end of the aisle. "I will look as much forward to walking toward you knowing you are going to be my husband and we will get to spend out lives together.." Adrian smiled softly, his ears and tail popping out and wagging softly.

"Even if it wasn't, I want to be the only one who can see you tied to the bed.." Tenmo spoke softly with a small smirk. Once he had released the other, he found himself being pulled down into a deep kiss. He loved those arms that wrapped around him in a needing way, needing and missing those arms holding him, even if it was for a moment. Tenmo returned the others deep kiss, cupping his cheeks.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"I don't believe we did either. Not sure that was ever a risk we even considered." Xavier admitted when Adrian said that he wasn't sure if they ever snuck into each other's houses. He was positive they hadn't that it was something they had never even discussed so surely they had never considered the possibility of doing so. "No cutting it this time." Xavier growled possessively not wanting his Pup to cut that lovely hair of his on him again, even if the first time was out of spite. "It is definitely a very beautiful sight to think of." Xavier mused with a smile noticing those cute wolf ears and tail appear, the tail wagging softly for him. Reaching out he scratched behind those cute ears with a small smirk appearing on his face, "Too cute." he murmured.

"You're the only person I'd want to see me tied to your bed." Kaine admitted with a small smile. He in no way wanted anyone else to see him tied to Tenmo's bed, he'd surely die of embarrassment if anyone else was to see it. After wrapping his arms tightly around his wolf and pulling him into a kiss he was quite pleased. Loving being able to pull his Puppy to him and touch that gorgeous body now that his hands were free to do so. "I love you, Puppy." He murmured with a small smirk.

Adrian could not help but smile when the other growled possessively to not cut his hair this time. “Nippy likes my long hair..?” He said with a teasing smile kissing his cheek. Adrian smirked softly when he was called cute, cuddling up to Xavier. “And you are too handsome..” He spoke with a soft smile on his face, looking up at him with loving eyes.

Tenmo smiled down softly at Kaine who seemed keen on exploring his body. “I love you most of all...” Tenmo said softly with a soft smile, taking one of his hands and outing it to his chest so Kaine could feel his racing heart. “You make me go crazy..” He spoke quietly with a shy smile

"You know I love your long hair." Xavier growled with a smirk appearing on his face. Back then he had loved it, and he was going to very much love it again now. Even if he didn't necessarily have a problem with the length it was now, he would prefer that it was longer. Feeling his Pup cuddling up to him made him quite happy wrapping an arm around Adrian's body and holding him close once more. Leaning down he kissed that cute wolf in his arms. Unable to bear being looked at so lovingly without giving him a kiss to show tha the loved him as well.

Kaine had to admit he was extremely happy when Tenmo told him he loved him most of all. He wasn't expecting his Puppy to grab one of his hands thought and was watching him curiously trying to uncover what he was doing. It wasn't long before his hand was lead to Tenmo's chest and he could feel the racing heart beneath his palm. "My puppy loves me very much." He mused with a smile. Eyes moving from his hand as Tenmo told him that he made him go crazy. "I absolutely love that I make you crazy." Kaine admitted with a large pleased smile his eyes shining slightly at the news.

“Now why is that Nippy..?” Adrian said in a teasing tone, wanting to tease his Nurse Nippy more. He smiled happily when he was kissed back and the enveloping arms around his body. So soft..so perfect and at some point in the near future, this will be mine in its most complete form. Mine forever and always..

Tenmo blushed lightly, looking away for a moment when he smiled at him with that beaming smile of his. It only made his racing heart go faster. “When we get married..you smile at me like that..I swear I’m pulling you off the aisle and taking you home” Tenmo said with a small teasing smile.

A small smile appeared when Adrian teased him asking why he liked his hair long. Leaning down to catch those lovely lips in yet another kiss he smirked over them with a knowing look on his face. "You know damn well why I like your hair long. My adorable little, Pup." He whispered. A teasing look on his face now, running his hand over the other's side gently. "You just want to be a little tease because you're broken." Xavier mused knowing what his Pup was up too.

The cute blush and the way Kaine could feel his heart starting to race even more made a large smile appear on Kaine's face as he was quite happy to get such a reaction from his Puppy. "Oh?" Kaine teasingly said when Tenmo told him if he smiled at him like that when they get married he'd pull him off the aisle and take him home. "You should already be aware that I am definitely going to look at you like this when we get married. I love you too much not to!" Kaine teased his Puppy. Though he was being honest at the same time, at the very least it'd be an extremely similar look. "I also love how your heart is racing even more now." He whispered in Tenmo's ear with a smirk.

“Noooo I would never do something like that..” Adrian said with a teasing smirk, knowing full way he was going to pay for this when he was healed or after whenever he was proposed to. “That doesn’t mean I don’t like you saying it..Think of it as torture for me too since broken puppy can’t do anything..” Adrian said with another teasing smile.

“I will try not to be smiling seeing you walk down that aisle...or cry..” Tenmo said quietly as the other noticed how much more his heart was racing. “It’s your fault for being you..You are the man I am going to marry. One way or another..” Tenmo said softly, his cheeks turning pink again.

"Luckily for you, Pup, that mouth of yours still works just fine, you'll have to put it to good use if you keep being such a little tease." Xavier warned with a soft growl his eyes shining lustily. If his Pup wanted to continue to be a little tease, he'd have to help him out, or he might be far too tempted to take that broken body anyway. "You shouldn't act so tempting when you're so broken." He whispered kissing the top of Adrian's head and running his fingers through his Pup's soft hair.

"Aww!" Kaine said with a large smile, it would be far too cute and definitely make him more emotional if Tenmo was to cry seeing him walk down the aisle. Of course he hoped he wouldn't, only because even if it was out of happiness he didn't want to see his handsome Puppy crying. "You keep blushing like that and I'll never be able to stop teasing you!" Kaine said playfully giving his puppy a gentle nudge. Leaning up he caught Tenmo's lips in a kiss, "I'm going to have a bunch of fun teasing you on my wedding." he admitted with a grin.

“That doesn’t answer my question..” Adrian said with a teasing smile as he shifted his body to above Xavier’s front and giving it a light kiss. “Now tell me..why do you like my long hair..?” Adrian teased while he was undoing the others pants and pushing them down. He fl iked his tongue once he was exposed over the top, licking it up and down the shaft.

“You are going to make me one broken puppy..” Tenmo said with a bright red face as he held him close .It seemed his full intent on that future day would be to make him as red as possible or embarrass him in anyway he can. With how beautiful Kaine looks.and will look, how could he not?

"Oh? I thought it did." Xavier teased as he was watching his Puppy shift his body so he was above his front. Watching him curiously as Adrian told him to tell him why he liked his hair long while undoing his pants and pushing them down. A pleased hum came from him when he felt that lovely tongue licked over his tip before he was licking along his shaft making him quite happy. "There's a couple different reasons why I love when your hair is long." Xavier said reaching down to run his fingers through that lovely hair. His hand soon knotting itself without the soft strands, "For one, it's easier to pull like that." Xavier gave a small tug to emphasize his words. "Not to mention it's so silky soft, why would I not want more of it?" He added with a teasing smirk.

Leaning forward he pressed a kiss to that lovely bright red face. "The more we talk about it the more eager I am for us to get married." Kaine admitted with a bright smile. He loved his Puppy and he really wanted to marry him, it'd definitely make their whole situation much easier and then he'd be able to spend every minute he could with Tenmo and no one could do anything about it.

Adrian let our a low lusty growl when his hair got pulled, even if it was lightly. “You making it very hard for your broken pup to follow instructions from the doctor..” He said with a small growl, taking the entire thing into his mouth. He wanted Xavier so bad and he could not do anything about it. Or at least he when he was told he shouldn’t do ‘strenuous activity’.

“I cannot wait for it..We will convince them somehow! I know we can! Tomorrow, let’s go tomorrow!” Tenmo said, still blushing but all too eager to start convincing them. If they go together, maybe they can persuade them both? “It will be magical and make me so happy you will be mine always..” He said with a soft smile.

"They already said you were healing far faster than they expected. I'm sure you're body could handle a bit of... fun." Xavier teased in no way whatsoever being the best nurse and trying to convince his Pup to stick to doctor's orders. Their bodies were far more adept at healing quickly, and though it had been silver coated daggers it didn't mean that his Pup wouldn't heal quickly all the same. Feeling Adrian take his entire length into his warm mouth made Xavier groan, his grip in his Pup's hair only tightened. He was such a good boy, and Xavier was going to make sure his Pup knew that.

It was cute, how eager Tenmo had become to convince them that they deserved and needed to be together. Especially after he had expressed how eager he was for them to get married the more they discussed it. "I honestly can't wait." Kaine whispered with a large smile, he wanted to be married to his puppy. Probably more than he had ever wanted anything else previously.

Adrian let our a growl on the others length at his body being able to handle some fun. “You know..? Fuck it..Fuck me Nurse Nippy..” Adrian looked up at the other with lusting eyes and flicking his tongue over the others tip. He couldn’t help it..He wanted Xavier and he wanted him bad. Maybe the fact he wasn’t supposed to by orders made him want it more.

“I want nothing more in the world..even if it takes forever to convince them” Tenmo said with a big grin, taking his lips into his own. He wanted to see his little vampire walk down the aisle and make their lives much better. Kaine was his heart his love his everything.

Xavier had to admit that he was a bit surprised that Adrian had given in and told him to fuck him, not having expected it. He had thought that his Pup would try to still try to follow doctor's orders and tell him he needed to wait if he wanted more of him. Which of course Xavier wanted more of his Pup than just his mouth, even if it was a particularly skilled mouth. He was careful in his movements, pulling Adrian up into his lap before he was reaching out to undo his Pup's pants and get him naked for him. "You know I can't deny such a tempting offer." Xavier whispered on Adrian's lips with a smile.

A large smile was on Kaine's face when he heard Tenmo say he wanted nothing more in the world. It meant a lot for him to hear that, and he loved that he was even open to expressing it. Returning the kiss rather eagerly he was just willing to forget all their worries and focus again on them. They'd be married before they knew it, he'd make sure of it no matter how many times he would have to argue with Xavier to get the vampire to see reason. His mind was already thinking about the wedding, and just making him wish it'd happen even sooner.

“I tried to behave..I blame you” Adrian saw with a low growl, wanting Xavier even more. The way he was talking and how tempting he was, it was hard to follow his doctors instructions. Especially after that last comment, he really wanted to be claims by Xavier. Make him forget those wounds even if he had to be gentler until he healed. He took the other in a deep kiss while the other was undoing his pants.

Tenmo broke from the others lips after what felt like an eternity, holding him close. “Want to go check on my dad? I haven’t seen him in a bit. I would have heard him come home so he must be at the others house. “We cna even try tonight..? I’m eager I’m sorry. I just want you to be mine completely..It’s hard to wait” Tenmo admitted with a small blush on his face.

"And how exactly is this my fault?" Xavier asked teasingly. Quite enjoying being a tease to Adrian, and he was sure that he wasn't innocent but that didn't mean he wasn't going to take the opportunity to tease him a bit. "Admit it, you just enjoy me way too much to be patient." He teased a bit more with a slight nudge. It wasn't difficult for him to slip his Pup out of his pants and underwear, admiring that beautiful body in front of him even with the bandages. "I'll be gentle with you, Pup." Xavier promised as he pressed a kiss to Adrian's bare chest.

"Probably, Xavier did seem quite determined to take care of him and our home is closer to the hospital." Kaine said with a nod positive that Adrian had been taken there instead. It would be closer to the hospital if he needed to go back for any reason, and making the trip from the hospital less strenuous. He also knew that Xavier was determined to take care of Adrian until he was better, so their home was probably the best option in general for this particular situation. "We can go check on him though. It gives me a chance to change and freshen up too. You've taken me twice now and I'm all sweaty and need new clothes." Kaine laughed with a smile. Leaning up he caught those lovely lips in a kiss before he was getting up from the bed to get his clothes and get dressed.

“You are not wrong..” Adrian said with another low growl, letting the other be gentle with him because of the bandages. “You mentioned having a little fun..so your fault. Now I plan on having fun..” Adrian said with a smirk as the other kissed his bare chest. “So show me a good time..” He said with a smirk.

—-

“It has been twice hasn’t it..?” Tenmo said with a light blush at how many times he had taken him in a short amount of time. He could not help it with how cute Kaine was..once over his fathers desk and another in his bed. Tenmo kisses the others lips lightly, commenting “Feel free to take one of my shirts until we get back to your place” He smiled, wondering how he would look in the others clothes.