An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Adrian did what the doctor said through gritted teeth, barely able to manage walking much less keeping his tail and ears put away. Adrian tried to shoot Xavier a loom that he was having trouble holding himself together, not wanting to go wolf on the doctor. Thank god it was over now..Adrian thought as he walked walked back to his bed, put in a sitting position.

“Gladly will..” Tenmo growled, pulling Kaines shirt over his head and tossing it on the chair next to him. Tenmo CK iked his tongue over the other nipples before sucking roughly on it, playing with it between his teeth. He wants every inch of that body..to feel warmth..

Xavier noticed the look that Adrian was giving him and it was only met by him giving his Pup a look telling him to hold on there just a little longer. Once Adrian was back in his bed though sitting up this time he reached out and slipped his hand into Adrian's and pat his leg gently, "That's a good boy." He whispered in his Pup's ear. A knowing smirk appearing on his face as he rested back in his seat once more. I love you, Pup." Adrian murmured.

Kaine moaned as he felt that warm tongue over his nipples arching his back and pressing into that lovely touch. Tenmo sucking roughly on his nipples had him whining and groaning in pleasure. "Tenmo..." He murmured feeling his body starting to heat up just from that attention alone. Kaine definitely loved the attention but it wasn't the only attention he wanted either.

Adrian saw the look and was able to hold on a bit longer. He hated it..but Nippy was watching. He finally seemed to take a breathe when he was told he did good and got his leg pat. “I hated it..It hurt. And he was grabbing me..I don’t like it..” he said with a growl. “So help me I better get out of here by the full moon or I’m going to go big bad on that white lab coat..” He said as he glared at the door.

Tenmo loved tHe others moans coming from his mouth, smirking to himself. He went to kiss back down his body and kissing above his waist line. He carefully undid the others button, pushing down the others pants but left the underwear on. “Got so hard from a few kisses..?” He teased before kissing the clothes member.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"I know, Pup." Xavier said softly as he continued to pat the other's leg gently. "As long as you continue to get better I'll make sure you're out of here by the full moon." He promised his Pup, his voice and the look on his face clearly stating it as well. He would make absolutely sure that his Pup was free from this place on the full moon as long as he was seeing that Adrian was getting better.

"I can't help it... you make me hard so easily." Kaine replied with another goran his eyes drifting shut as he felt Tenmo kissing his clothed member. Even that drove him crazy and made him ache for it even more. "You're being such a tease right now." Kaine whined softly as he was shifting to get himself out of his underwear as well. He was far to eager and his body was too hot to keep being patient. Being on the desk like this meant he didn't have much space to do so, but he didn't remotely mind either. It didn't take him to long to completely bare himself to his wolf, then he was reaching to help Tenmo get out of his shirt and get him undressed as well.

“Okay..” Adrian said in a huff, leaning back against the bed. He mumbled to himself about doctors and their stupid costs and touching him for a little bit until he calmed down more. “It has been some time since we saw each other on a full moon..had we ever?” Adrian wondered, trying to remember any clear memories of a time kike Thad, finding t hard to recall full moon nights.

Tenmo watched as the other impatiently took his clothes as well as his own. “What cna I say..?” Tenmo said with a smirk, playing with the others backside entrance. “I love it..” He teased further before adjusting Kaine so he was laying over the desk and Tenmo was standing, finally putting himself inside.

"I... don't think we ever have." Xavier admitted now that it was on his mind. He really couldn't recall when or if he had ever seen Adrian on the full moon, but because he couldn't remember he was assuming he hadn't. Leaning over he kissed him gently, "I love you, Pup. Now just relax a little bit, and then I'll help you up and we can try that walking again. Okay?" Xavier said giving his handsome Pup a smile.

"You could certainly admit that you love being a tease." Kaine got out as he felt Tenmo playing with his entrance. He did his best to try to push into the touch and enjoy it some more. At least it didn't take very long before he was being adjusted and was feeling his Puppy pushing into him. Letting out a shaky breath he let himself enjoy the feeling for a moment before he was already pressing back into Tenmo wanting to feel more and being far to eager to wait long.

Adrian shrugged lightly, guessing they never had before. Well, it looked like this injury of his would do just that..even if t wasn’t full health him. Adrian groaned st having to try and walk again..But this Time it was Xavier helping him. “If it’s you..” He said quietly, knowing he would try for him.

Tenmo let out a small growl at the other pushing back against him. It only encouraged him to put it int he rest of the way starting off slow. He gripped the others hips as he did, feeling the cold wood of the desk under his hands.

A small smile appeared when Adrian said he would try if it was for him, "I'll only make you try one more time today love. But the sooner you're at least able to walk out of here the better. I'll be your very handsome home nurse once you're out of here and baby you as much as you want." Xavier promised as he leaned over to give him yet another kiss. "You're such a cutie."

Kaine was quite pleased to feel the rest of Tenmo sinking into him and even more happy when his wolf had started to move, though the pace was slower than he would have liked. "Even now you insist on being a tease?" He moaned as he pressed back into Tenmo again.

"It's you.." Adrian said with a small huff, knowing he would be willing to do it if it was him. "It is going to hurt like a bitch.." Adrian growled as he pushed himself to sit up. "Let's get this over with.." He said with a small groan and a murmur.

'I will have to go faster then.." Tenmo teased with a small smirk, picking up his pace rather quickly. "God, you feel so good.." He said with a small growl as he leaned down to kiss him. "Someone is going to be pissed I am taking you on my fathers desk" He teased as he kept going faster but made sure he went deeper.

"I know love." Xavier said softly when his Pup growled that it would hurt like hell. Unfortunately, Xavier knew it would hurt, but it had to be done. As Adrian was sitting up Xavier got to his feet and moved to the other side of his bed reaching out he gently helped his Pup to his feet supporting most of his weight for him. "This better, Pup?" He asked Adrian wanting the other to be supporting enough of his own weight but not so much that it would cause unnecessary pain right now.

The tease and faster thrusts made Kaine moan louder, this of course meant that he was trying to muffle the sounds into his arm. His arm moved when Tenmo leaned down to kiss him letting the kiss muffle his pleasured sounds for a bit. "They can think... of it as testing... how sturdy... the desk is." He panted out in pleasure. Kaine was quick to cover his mouth again once more muffling his moans into his arm feeling his Puppy moving faster and sinking deeper. It certainly felt amazing and he was very much enjoying it.

"Enough..." Adrian said with a growl, still hating having to stand when he was in so much pain. But he didn't growl nearly as much or at least feel as angry since it was Nippy. "Fucking hell it hurts!" He growled, his ears and tail popping out, all the hairs standing on end. He clung onto Xavier like letting go would make him fall..and it probably would.

"Very sturdy..." Tenmo growled in pleasure while he continued to thrust inside of the other. "I love hearing you.." he said with a quieter growl, only making himself moving as hard and as fast as he was able. He loved to hear the others cries of pleasure and found it cute that he felt the need to muffle them. God, he was a treat! He was bringing himself closer and closer to his climax at the rate he was going with Kaine.

Xavier certainly wasn't happy that Adrian was in pain, and when his ears and tail popped out he noticed just how much pain his Pup was in. Because of this he didn't keep the other out for very long and didn't even really test his walking skill rather more of him just being able to stand before he was picking his Pup up fully into his arms being quite careful not to hurt him even more before he was carrying him back to the bed and carefully setting him down. "There there, Pup." He murmured softly patting the other's head gently. Rubbing the other's head gently before he had even reached down to sooth out the fur of his tail.

"Extremely." Kaine groaned, the desk was quite sturdy. Which was certainly a good thing at this point, very much loving each thrust and how deep he was sinking into him. Tenmo expressing that he loved hearing him certainly wasn't helping either, "I love you, Tenmo." Kaine groaned out. It was easy to say that he was quickly reaching his climax but he didn't even care that this would be over with quite quickly. He was reaching his climax not long after with a deep moan and arched his back his eyes drifting shut.

Adrian breathed heavily as he was trying to power through the pain for Xavier but still felt very weak. He winced when the other picked him up, nuzzling into his chest for the warmth and love. He couldn’t help but whimper, showing his weaker side in front of Nippy. He felt so vulnerable..and weak..he hated it. The hairs on his ears nd tail seemed to calm though, flattening our underneath the others touch.

“I love you too” Tenmo said with a low growl, leaning down to give him a passionate kiss. Feeling the others climax only triggered his own, breathing heavily when it ended sooner than he would have liked. He broke the kiss to breathe more, leaning over to lick the others release off of his stomach.

"You're too cute like this, Pup." Xavier teased as he was setting Adrian back on the bed and getting him comfortable, pulling the thin blanket up to his Pup's waist and tucking him in. Retaking his seat he took his Pup's hand making sure that Adrian was sitting up right now since he did have to rebuild some of his strength. "You're doing better, Pup." He said softly with a small smile.

A soft hum came from Kaine as he relaxed against the desk, moving the arm he had been trying to quiet himself with above his head now and smiling at Tenmo. Watching his Puppy lick his stomach he smirked down at him, "How's it taste?" He asked playfully.

“If this doesn’t kill me, your smile will..” Adrian groaned, finally able to managed a small smile as the medications were wearing off. Xavier’s smile could get him through anything..and he loved soft sided Nippy as much as his rough side. Both made his heart pound in different ways hard to describe.

Tenmo finished licking the other before looking up at him. “Sweet and salty..I suppose” He teased with a small smile, kissing the others cheek. He felt like he was on cloud nine and looked over the site of the others body again. He loved this man..

He couldn't help but laugh at that comment a large smile appearing. "When you say something like that I can't help but smile." He admitted with another laugh. It didn't seem like much time passed before a nurse had arrived with some food for Adrian, and Xavier watched her leave before he was moving the tray of food closer to his Pup. "Now you just need to eat a bit." He mused though even he knew hospital food wasn't that great. Eating was part of getting better and getting closer to getting out of the hospital.

A small smirk appeared when Tenmo commented on the taste before he was kissing his cheek. Humming softly he just continued to lie there for a moment, quite comfortable and not truly willing to move. After a moment he did push himself up and hopped off the desk to get his clothes back on. As much as he loved being naked with Tenmo they weren't exactly in the best place for him to run around that way. "If you keep looking me over like that I may not want to ever put any clothes on again." Kaine playfully mused as he was pulling on his boxers.

Adrian looked down at this tray the nurse had given to him to eat, poking at it with his finger. “It looks and smells like shit..” He mumbled, used to the nice taste of hunted game that his got with his own hands..claws. In comparison, this food just looked sad.

“And That would be a problem..?” Tenmo said quietly as he watched the other cover himself up with the underwear. He coughed when he realized how much he was staring at Kaine dressing, he forced himself to look away and look at a random object on the wall

"I know, Pup. Hospital food has never been great." He recalled thinking back to all the complaints he remembered throughout the years. The fact that Adrian was staring at it like he was made it clear that he wasn't very pleased with the options, for a werewolf this food was probably even worse than to a human. "You have to at least eat some of it. There isn't any way for you to go hunting right now nor for me to do it for you." Xavier said as he was picking up the fork and looking it over. If he was being honest he couldn't even tell what this food was supposed to be. Still he took a bit of it on the fork and held it up to his Pup, "Open up, love." He murmured.

"I suppose not. But we aren't entirely in the position for me to go running around naked all the time right?" Kaine asked with a small smile. He became aware that Tenmo was watching him quite closely at least for a bit before even his Puppy seemed to become aware of it and was pointedly looking somewhere else. "Enjoying the view love? You know I don't mind you watching me." Kaine teased his wolf playfully.

Adrian srunched his face looking at the terrible food before him. What was even this pile of mush supposed to be? That chunk over there might be meat but..he had no way to know. He was hesitant to eat any of it, watching as Xavier got a bit of it on a fork for him, grimacing. But Xavier had said open up and open his mouth he did, taking a reluctant bite.

Tenmo kept his gaze fixated on the wall, turning his head when the other had spoken up. “I know..But I am trying to control myself..” He said with a low teasing growl. He tried to grab his clothes without looking at Kaine but could not help him. His eyes kept looking up and down that gorgeous bodyz

A small smile appeared at his lover's reaction to the food and that he had only taken the bite because he had told him to open up and was offering it to him. After he had give Adrian the bite he leaned over and pressed a kiss to his cheek, "I know this food is gross, Pup. But you need to eat and get better. We'll get you much better food the moment you are out of here." Xavier promised his Pup.

"I like it when you don't have any control." Kaine happily remarked as he was once more sitting himself down on the edge of the desk and swinging his feel lightly. Kaine of course had no problem watching his Puppy dress, his eyes looking over that body and watching the muscles move beneath the skin. It was definitely a really appealing sight and he loved seeing it.

Tenmo couldn’t help but chuckle that he liked it when he lost his self control around him. He found it hard to keep in when he was around, still surprised after all this that someone could even make him feel such a way. He went to dress himself, almost feeling like he could feel Kaines eyes watching him as he redressed himself. Kaine was a beautiful creature inside and out..He liked looking at it in any form.

“That better be a promise or I’ll find a way to go full moon wolf on you..” Adrian grumbled as he didn’t know how he could move much being injured. And of course him being down for the count, for the most part, would be the first time he saw him in full moon Adrian form. Adrian kept eating the food he was given, grimacing at the taste but only going out because Xavier was feeding him.

Kaine was relaxing in his spot as Tenmo redressed, once his Puppy was dressed again he moved over to him wrapping his arms around the other's waist. "I love you, Puppy." Leaning up he gave him a soft kiss before he was turning back to the desk. "We still need to hang the treaty up." Kaine commented absently.

"Oh? Is that a threat, Pup?" Xavier teased with a smirk. He found the other quite cute in this manner. Leaning down to catch his lips in a quick kiss before he returned to feeding him the food. When it was finished he set the fork and tray aside before patting Adrian's leg gently. "There. That wasn't so bad now was it?"

"Maybe.." Adrian said with a small nod, playfully snapping his jaw in the others direction but accepting the others kiss. "Not so bad...?" Adrian said with a grimace as he sat back against the pillow on his hospital bed. "When I get better you are going to be sorry..You are going to love it when I break you for trying to break me" He mumbled, knowing that would be a long time off..Right now he was weak and needed Xaviers love. Love....Adrian seemed to grow distant, staring off into the distance. Love...He thought he had love all those years...and love stabbed him..

"Love you more Fangs..." Tenmo teased as he gave the other a soft kiss back. "Right..the treaty" He said with a shy smile, forgetting about that with what just happened. He moved a chair to make a stepping stool for himself, moving to hang the treaty up.

"Oh? Do you even have it in you to break me, my little Pup?" Xavier asked with a raised eyebrow. Finding the little threat to be adorable. Leaning forward he kissed Adrian's cheek, and smile at him. "It really wasn't that bad. There are plenty of worse things in the world that you could have to eat." He mused as he was considering that. Being a vampire himself he wasn't that big of a fan of eating any human food, if it wasn't blood he didn't want it.

"I could certainly get used to you call me that." Kaine said with a smile. After reminding Tenmo about the treat he watched him as he moved over and grabbed it taking a chair as well to use as a stool to hang it up. Once it was hung up he tilted his head to the side slightly, "I still hope we can convince Adrian and Xavier to reconsider the terms of the treaty. To something that's more friendly towards our relationship. Otherwise... there is going to be a lot of treaty breaking."

"No...I am too broken to break anything.." Adrian said with a weak chuckle, getting flashbacks of that moment. It had all been a lie...his whole life was a lie. He had opened his heart and had a child...with someone who could think less of it. She left him...had him worried....over pettiness. He could feel that knife going through him again, clutching his wounds.

"A lot of treaty breaking..." Tenmo smirked, giving Kaine a soft kiss on the lips. "I do not plan to let them keep my away from you. I would just keep seeing you regardless.." He said playfully with a small smile.