An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"You really are going to make me do it...?" Tenmo looked up when he saw Kaine looking so smug with that smile on his face. He teased him so much about it and he was going to make him do it. He smirked as he got down on one knee and looked up at the window. "Rapunzel Rapunzel, let down your long hair.." He smiled, feeling the whole thing ridiculous but cute and romantic in its own way.

Adrian waited outside the diner, seeing Xavier coming from a mile away. "Looking sharp Nippy" He smirked, looking him up and down. He couldn't help it..even if the meeting was for business. He still looked gorgeous..

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Come now! It will be funny!" Kaine playfully responded when he was asked if he really was going to make Tenmo do it. Of course he was! When would he get another great chance to do this? He certainly couldn't think of one, so he had to make sure that his Puppy did it all correctly this time. That and he absolutely loved this whole situation, maybe even a little too much since it allowed him to tease Tenmo for a different reason. Smugly he watched as his Puppy sank to one knee and looked up at the window before saying exactly what Kario wanted to hear. His smirk only seemed to grow but he moved to stand up straight and grab the rope that he had collected before tossing one end out the window, the other securely connected to his heavy dresser. "There you go, handsome. Now hurry up, I've missed you too long to keep waiting." He teased as he moved away from the window and settled himself on the bed to wait for Tenmo to finally come in and join him.

"What can I say, Pup? I look sharp in everything." He teased Adrian with a slight nudge in the side once he was standing beside him. "You look great by the way... maybe... a bit tempting." The last part he whispered softly into his Pup's ear. Having bent down slightly to do so before he chuckled and motioned for Adrian to lead the way. "Ladies first." He playfully growled as he opened the door. The real reason he wanted Adrian to go first of course was because he wanted to check out his ass as he was walking by, it really was a great sight. That and his Pup seemed to have purposely wore an outfit that was just begging for his attention.

Tenmo simply shook his head with a small smirk at how amused Kaine was getting at the situation. Tenmo waited for the rope to drop down, seeing it drop down soon after. He gave the rope a test pull before he put his foot on the first knot, grabbing the next knot with his hands. Slowly, he started to make his way up the rope, soon approaching the window. "My damsel.." Tenmo said with a flourish of his hand, climbing in through the window frame and pulling the rope in with him.

"You are so lucky we are standing in front of a diner right now.." Adrian said with a small shiver and a small pink in his cheeks. Even in this, he was found tempting...not that he minded. He loved those eyes looking at him in that way. He playfully snapped in the others direction before he stepped through the doorway first. He went to the small desk area, asking for the most secluded table, furthest from the door. The waitress looked at them both with a small smile, saying "Date night..?" with the cutest smile before guiding them to a table, assuming that was why they wanted a secluded table

The amused look he had been sporting so far only seemed to get more amused when Tenmo spoke with a flourish of his hand before he was climbing in through his window, pulling the rope in behind him. "Admit it. I'm the best damsel ever!" Kaine happily said with a laugh. Getting up from where he had decided to wait for his handsome prince he moved over and wrapped his arms around the other's neck to pull him down into a kiss. "Besides, I have the most handsome prince charming ever!" Kaine added with a smile.

"You love it, don't even try to deny that." Xavier replied with a knowing smirk. The light pink that had appeared and the small shiver had been proof of that. The playful way his Pup snapped at him as he was walking by only made him chuckle as he followed him into the diner. When the young woman seemed to come immediately to the conclusion that it was a date night for them after Adrian had asked for their most secluded table furthest from the door Xavier couldn't help but flash her a smile. "Spot on." He replied not about to let the chance of possibly embarrassing Adrian even more to pass by him. Xavier settled himself at the table across from Adrian and thanked the woman before he was already ushering her on her way and turning towards his handsome Pup. "I swear you wear clothes that show of that great body of yours on purpose. You're just trying to distract me aren't you?" He jokingly accused the other.

"A handsome prince is nothing without a perfectly beautiful damsel at his side" Tenmo teased, letting himself be pulled into the others kiss. He kissed him back and held him close before pulling away. "What are you going to have me do next..? He chuckled, looking nearby at a box. 'Let me take a guess here.." Tenmo smirked, "Leash..?" he added with a chuckle. "I better be impressed.." He smirked, putting the collar around his neck before turning into his wolf form.

Adrian shot the other a look when Xavier had said the waitress was right about it being a date night. He was going to be the death of him..Adrian thought as the blush came back to his cheeks again. He sat down and managed to calm himself down enough as the waitress was being sent away by Xavier. "It is just a black button down and dress pants..." Adrian teased the other with a smirk. "I don't need to put in any effort to distract those pervy eyes.." He said with a wider smirk

"There are plenty of things I could have you do next." Kaine said happily, more than eager to do more stupid sappy things like this just out of pure amusement. Noticing Tenmo's eyes move to the box he had sitting on his desk, his smile turning to a smirk when his handsome prince decided to pretend on guessing asking if it was his leash. Of course it was! He wasn't joking when he had said he was going to get him one. Watching as Tenmo put his collar on and transformed he pat the wolf gently on the head before he moved to grab the box. "Even if you aren't impressed, you're going to let me put it on anyway. It could be a piece of string for all I care, you'd still have to let me." He mused as he moved to sit on the floor in front of Tenmo. He made a dramatic show of unboxing the leash pulling it out to show Tenmo. It was made of leather, the same color as the collar his Puppy was wearing. He moved to clip the leash to his collar, "Perfect!" Kaine purred with a clearly pleased smile on his face.

"That look really does suit you." Xavier said with a smile noticing that Adrian was blushing again thanks to him having confirmed the waitress' assumption that this was date night. "That's true, you don't need to put any effort in to distract me. Though I'd prefer you weren't wearing anything at all." He teased his smile easily turning to a smirk as he looked him over. "You're just so easy to tease. I wonder if that translated to your son?" Xavier mused suddenly thinking o Kaine and Tenmo wondering if their relationship was anything like their own.

Tenmo had to admit..He liked the others choice of leash color too. It matched his collar nicely..Maybe he would let the other put it on him..he thought as he moved his head for the other to attach the leash to his collar. "Not bad.." Tenmo said with a smirk as he looked at the two of them in the mirror. "You will have to try it on your next hunt..See if you really will get more or better prey like you said" Tenmo said with a small wink. "Easily now that you got me" Tenmo teased the other.

"I don't know..I am sure he is more likely to tease" Adrian said with a smirk, looking over to Xavier. "I only have to wear this because someones marks are all over my body to wear anything less revealing.." He said in a whisper with a small smirk. "After the treaty is settled, you will just have to take me into your office and take all my clothes off then if you really want to see it so badly.." Adrian teased, putting in his drink and food order when the waitress came back.

"That we will. I'm sure you'd help bring me some great food. You're just to adorable to resist!" Kaine replied with a pleased look on his face and small smirk. Leaning down he pressed a kiss to the top of Tenmo's head, before he pat him, pleased with the way this looked. "Guess this means I really do have a puppy now, huh?" He teased the other. "Definitely worth having you sneak in through my window. He added with a laugh before he moved over towards the bed again. Still holding the leash meant he was also encouraging Tenmo to do the same... or well leading him to do the same.

Xavier couldn't help but laugh when Adrian said he was sure his son was more likely to tease. "We'll certainly have to find out one of these day." He mused. Relaxing in his seat his eyes were racking over the other's body when he was told Adrian had to wear it because of the marks he had left all over his body. "Come on now. You could just proudly sport those beautiful marks for me." He encouraged with a wink. He'd be eager to have Adrian walking around showing those marks to everyone, just making it clear he was claimed by someone. "Oh believe me, I will. I'm far to much a fan of that body of yours to not bare it after we get the treaty settled." He admitted with a small shrug.

Tenmo smirked at the other, curious to see the other when he hunted with him at his side. Was he vastly different..? He was sure he was just as attractive no matter what he acted like..He has seen his hunting outfit before so he could only imagine what he was like when he was out using it. Tenmo felt the tug around his neck of Kaine guiding him by the lease to sit on the bed, following the others lead. He would need to get used to it if he was going to be used on a hunt. Tenmo hopped up on the bed, twirling around until he found a good position in his wolf form to sit down.

Adrian let out a small pleased hum, unbuttoning the first few buttons of his shirt so a few of the marks would pop out of the open space. "I agree...Now then, let's start with that treaty.." He said with a teasing smirk, leaning closer so he could get rel good look before sitting back in his seat again.

Kaine watched with slight amusement as Tenmo twirled around on the bed a few times before he finally say down. It was cute, how much he really seemed to have in common with a dog when he was in this form. "I might have to keep the leash on you just because of how cute you look." He mused playfully. Reaching out to pat Tenmo before he was running his fingers through the other's fur enjoying the soft feeling. "How difficult is it going to be for me to get you into the tub like this? Spiff you up a bit before a hunt?" He asked with a thoughtful look on his face.

Xavier watched with an overly observant gaze as Adrian was unbuttoning the first few buttons of his shirt. Clearly he had Xavier's full attention, even as he was speaking the vampire's gaze didn't wander from the now exposed skin. "Yeah... let's do that." He agreed a bit distracted by the pleasant sight. He blinked and finally looked up to meet his Pup's gaze when he was had leaned back into his seat. "You're way too attractive for your own good." He commented a bit absently.

'I thought you were joking about the tub part.." Tenmo said with a soft sigh and a chuckle. "It better be a big tub.." Tenmo mumbled, the thought of having a bath in his wolf form was going to be an adventure in itself. "I better look good when I am done.." He said as he hopped off the bed. "No girly bows or anything like that..That's my only rule" Tenmo said, needing to set some ground rules somewhere if he was going to be doing this.

Adrian loved how he had the others attention with just unbuttoning a few buttons on his shirt. "Mmm..that's my line" He said with a small playful smirk. "The sooner we get done talking about the treaty and my son, the sooner you can get to see more.." He smirked playfully, pushing his shirt aside so he can see more skin before he straightened it back out again

Shaking his head he smiled at Tenmo, "No, of course not. I need to get you in the tub and all spiffy." Being told it better be a big tub he laughed softly before he watched as Tenmo was getting off the bed telling him that he better look good when he was done. "You'll look adorable." He mused as he was getting up himself. Hearing the conditions he couldn't help but tease him a little. "Aww! I can't put cute pink bows in your fur? You'd be absolutely adorable!" Leading Tenmo from his room by the leash he lead him to a bigger bathroom than his person one, locking the door behind them so that they could use the bigger tub. Once they were in the room he release the leash and moved over to the tub getting the water nice and warm before he motioned for Tenmo to come closer so he could get into it so that he'd be able to get him all washed up.

"You are being such a tease tonight." He replied with a soft growl but he knew that the sooner they talked about the treaty and Adrian's son the sooner they could get to the fun part. Clearing his face he smiled at Adrian before he spoke, "Alright, let's get down to business before I decide to jump over this table and ambush you instead." Thinking it over a little he finally spoke again, "I suppose we should still emphasize the importance of the border. But we need to figure out how strict we are going to make it."

"Try putting a pink bow in my hair and so help me.." Tenmo said with a small glare but he couldn't help but smile. "But really...anything but that" He said with a small nod as he was guided into a bathroom with a big tub. He looked into the tub and had to get on his hind legs and do a little hop into the tub, making a small splash in the tub as he was unable to help it. He sat down in the tub, waiting for the other to do his work.

Adrian let out a playful growl at the others comment before he coughed and got down to business. "We should keep the line where it is already, pre breaking. It is at a good enough distance from either territory and any loss or gain to either side would cause more tension than help.." He went over with a small nod. It was a good enough point in between both sides that he could not see a reason to move it furhter.

The small glare made Kaine a bit curious and he kind of wanted to try to put a pink bow in Tenmo's fur. But he pushed that thought aside when Tenmo had gotten into the tub, causing a small splash that was truly unavoidable. "There." He murmured as he grabbed what he would need before he knelt down beside the tub and started to get his cute puppy's fur wet. Once his fur was thoroughly wet through he grabbed some shampoo and started to lather it over the other's body. Though it was not a fully moon Kaine still paid attention to Tenmo's teeth and made sure he wasn't doing anything that he didn't like or was crossing the line. When he was done getting the shampoo all through his fur he took extreme care in washing it out. It really didn't take him that long to get him all cleaned up before he was lying a towel on the floor and helping him out of the tub. Reaching in he drained the water before he was grabbing another towel and slowly towel drying his fur. That of course wasn't going to be enough to get him completely dry so Kaine grabbed a blowdryer and a brush to finish the job. Once he had him completely dried and his fur brushed out he smiled down at Tenmo liking the way he looked as he lead him over to the floor length mirror so he could see the final result.

"True, it is in the perfect location, it was a good choice from the very beginning." Xavier agreed with a nod as he was considering this treaty. "The punishment for crossing? We need to discourage both sides from venturing over the border. It is after all the only thing that had kept the peace for so long, even before our time. Which unfortunately also brings up the topic of Kaine and Tenmo. This relationship can't continue. They live on separate sides of the border... it's just... not acceptable. Unlike you and I who would have reason to meet and come into contact even after the treaty is finalized, there is no reason for the two of them to do so. It'd be suspicious and unfair to give them special rights just because they think they love each other."

Tenmo tried to stay as still as possible, not minding the actual shampooing part of the bath. He enjoyed the feeling of the others hands going through his fur, massaging the shampoo into his skin and between the strands of the fur. He fussed around at getting the shampoo washed out, hating when it came time to do around his face as he hated the sensation of the shampoo and water going over it. He got over it quickly once it was over, being helped out of the tub. He couldn't help it but shake some excess water off, quickly being towel and blow dried. Tenmo liked the feeling of the brush, similar enough to being pet to where he can put up with it. He looked in the mirror and said "Not bad, you do a good bath" with a small smile.

"It would need to be severe enough to discourage border crossing of any kind. Like being locked away or trapped in the confines of their room, not being able to travel and do much of anything seems a strict enough punishment to discourage such behavior. Violence does not seem ideal for border crossing.." Adrian mused before Xavier mentioned the next part. "Yes...We cannot treat them special and let them cross as they please. It would not be a treaty to keep the races separate if they were able to cross on their own free will. I think we got the treaty down then..We would just need to write it all up officially and sign it.." Adrian said with a small nod as their food arrived.

"Good! You'll certainly have to get used to it whenever I take you hunting with me. Got have you looking your best." Kaine said with a pleased smile as he lead Tenmo from the bathroom and back towards his room. He was glad that his Puppy liked how it had turned out, and with time he would get used to getting a bath like that whenever he took Tenmo hunting with him. "Though I suppose if you are ever not feeling like going hunting with me I could just have a small snack instead." He teased with a soft pat of Tenmo's head. Once they were back in his room he unclipped the lease before he was moving to pet the other again, "I will admit I am pleasantly surprised that you didn't cause more of a mess. You know... other than that initial shaking off when you got out of the tub." There was a part of him that had expected Tenmo to put up more of a fight or misbehave in some way, but he had done extremely well. For the most part he had sat there without fussing while he was being washed and dried.

"It does appear as though we have it figured out." Xavier said with a nod, glad that there was not going to be an argument about what to do with Kaine and Tenmo. It was clear, despite how hard worked to get the two of them back together it just couldn't continue. He wasn't entirely sure how he was going to break it to Kaine though, especially once the treaty was resigned and official once more. "I'll have the treaty ready to sign tomorrow night, the sooner it's made official the better for both sides." Xavier said taking a small bite of the french fry he had picked up. "Now... just to discuss how we are going to celebrate this treaty signing." He teased more than willing to get back to more interesting matters.

"I tried to behave myself.." Tenmo said quietly with a small smile, his tail wagging when he was being pet. "It being you and having you touch me is more tolerable than if someone else were doing it. And you were being very gentle and careful" Tenmo smiled, rubbing his head against the others leg. "Now..when will be my first hunt with my sexy little vampire..?" He smirked, turning back into his human form with the collar still on him.

"I am sure you have a million ways to celebrate..so why don't you tell me..?" Adrian teased with a small smirk, popping a fry into his mouth. "You can try getting a collar on your Pup...among other things I am sure you would love to do to me.." He whispered the last part into the others ear with a teasing smirk as he pushed aside his shirt again. He was just as quick to lean back and fix his shirt again.

"Well you certainly did behave." Kaine praised the other with a few more strokes through his fur before he was moving back towards his bed and getting comfortable on it, patting the space beside him to indicate he wanted Tenmo to join him. "I tried to be gentle and careful, not wanting to startle you or cross the line." He said softly. A moment later and his wolf was human again making his smile grow a little, even as a human he loved the look of that collar on his handsome wolf. "Soon, quite soon. Maybe the next night or two to be honest. I'm going to need the meal." Kaine admitted as he held his arms out waiting for Tenmo to join him.

"Oh I definitely plan to get that collar on you. Even if I have to wrestle it on." Xavier said with a predatory glint in his eyes. He was definitely going to get a collar on his Pup, if for no other reason than to prove that he could. As he continued to eat his fry he watched the other as he was speaking and his actions. A soft growl escaped him when he was whispering into his ear and had moved his shirt to the side again showing him more of the beautiful skin just to cover it again when he leaned back. "You're such a tease." He growled. "Just you wait." Xavier added his voice making it clear it was a promise.

"I will be ready...collar and all for my sexy vampire" Tenmo smirked as he joined the other on the bed. "It will be hard to stay in wolf form when I get to see you acting all sexy like you probably will be.." He said with a playful smirk. "But you will always be mine..no matter how many people you feed on" He teased, lifting up the ring from the others shirt and kissing in softly.

"I'd like to see you try Nippy...If you happen to have one tonight" Adrian said with a playful smile, slowly licking the salt off a french fry in a deliberate manner before popping it in his mouth. He loved to tease Xavier, especially if he got to see that predatory grin and hear that growl. "Try to get that collar on me while you chase me around your office, bending me over and showing me no mercy while you take whats rightfully yours from your collared pup.."He teased more, leaning in to whisper it again. "I would finish eating soon if I were you...Or I'l continue to tease you.." Adrian said with a playful smirk as he was leaning back.

"I'll hold you too that." Kaine said happily. Looking forward to having you collared and at my side while I hunt" He happily stated. "I do get quite flirty and playful when hunting. But I'll always be yours and you can show me how much I belong to you after." Kaine playfully said with a gentle nudge glad that Tenmo was his. Leaning into his wolf happily he nuzzled into his chest.

"Do you think I don't?" Xavier replied with a smirk. A pleased pur escaped him as Adrian was painting quite the lovely picture for him. "That's a very lovely and tempting prospect. I am definitely looking forward to doing just that, maybe just as much if not a little less than you." He teased. "Don't lie, Pup. You'd tease me regardless of whether or not I finish eating soon." Xavier growled before he did focus on his meal.

"I plan on showing you how much you are mine after..." Tenmo said with a smirk, holding the other close to him. "I will be watching you...at your side as your pup...thinking of how hot you look while you drink" He teased but he was half serious. He kissed the top of the others head as he held him close.

"You aren't wrong.." Adrian said with a teasing smirk, eating his food. "Collaring your pup after all these years will make it all worth it..If you can manage it. Finally being able to claim your pup like that while you do all manner of things to me.." He teased before finally stopping teasing him and solely focused on his food. He might regret all this teasing when he gets back to Xaviers office, but he loved teasing Nippy so much.

"I'm looking forward to it." Kaine admitted with a large smile. He certainly was looking forward to it too, having Tenmo show him how much he was his after a nice hunt. "I am certainly going to enjoy having you at my side while I am hunting." The more Kaine was thinking about it the more he was looking forward to it and the sooner he wanted to do so.

"You're not helping." Xavier growled possessively. Adrian wasn't helping his case at this point making him want and crave him even more. Adrian really did have a lot he had to answer for when he got him back to his office. It was a good thing when his Puppy focused on his food and they were eating silently. When they were finished eating Xavier paid the bill refusing to hear anything about it and leaving a nice tip for the waitress before he was quickly ushering Adrian out the door. Far to eager to be very patient to get him back to his office and claim him again.

"And I will enjoy being at your side.." Tenmo said with a small smirk, kissing his cheek. "Just tell me what day and I will make sure I will wait outside with my collar like your doting puppy.." He teased with a small smile. "I will be ready for you to hunt with your sexy wolf.." He chuckled, giving him a deep kiss.

Adrian had just finished his food, Xavier rushing to pay the bill and take him out the door. Someone is excited..He thought to himself with a small smirk, letting himself be led toward the others home and soon to his office. Adrian closed the door behind him and locked the door, turning around and looking Xavier in the eyes. "Pup is ready..Try and take me Nippy" He playfully smirked before dashing away from the door.

"With how eager I am to take you hunting, we may need to do so tomorrow night." Kaine admitted with a soft growl to show he really was eager to take Tenmo hunting with him. It was honestly making him impatient enough to consider dragging him out tonight despite how much time had already passed. "I really can't wait to go hunting with my sexy wolf." He added leaning up to give Tenmo a deep kiss. When he broke the kiss he was smiling at the other, "You're really to tempting for your own good. It will be a miracle if I can focus on my hunt at all with you by my side. I might be to distracted." Kaine teased the other lightly. Though it wasn't completely a lie, there was that small chance that he would be far to interested in his sexy puppy to focus on his hunt.

There was already a possessive growl escaping Xavier when Adrian was shutting and locking his office door. When his Pup said he was ready and was tempting him in such a playful manner before he was already dashing away Xavier wasted no time in going after him. For a little while he allowed them to play cat and mouse, just chasing each other playfully around the office before he decided they had played around enough. Managing to pin his Pup between him and one of his bookshelves a growl escaping him as he bent his head to press a kiss to his Pup's neck nipping a bit roughly after before he produced a collar that had seemed to come out of thin air. Truth be told once he had decided he was done playing around he had grabbed it out of his desk. Managing to secure it in place he slipped a slim finger beneath the collar before pulling back on it, "Got you, Pup." He possessively growled his eyes burning with lust and excitement.

Tenmo let out a small chuckle as he was so eager hat he wanted to do it tomorrow night. “Well..let’s then” Tenmo agreed with a small growl of approval. He heard the other comment about being too distracted to hunt, smirking at the other. “Too distracted by your big bad wolf watching you hunt, thinking about how much they will make and claim you when the hunt is over..?” Tenmo said with a small teasing growl. He would definitely make sure he took what was his when the hunt was over, looking over the other for a moment before taking him in another kiss.

Adrian had Xavier fun after him around the office, thinking he was eluding him. This soon ended when Xavier had him pinned against a bookshelf easily with a possessive growl. Adrian let out a small groan of approval when the other pressed a kiss and a nip against the skin of his neck. It was followed with a possessive growl and those mouth watering eyes looking at him with a sense of lust and excitement, which only drove him mad. And now...Adrian found the collar soon around his neck, forgetting himself for a moment and long enough for the other to slip it over his head, unable to escape.