An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"That's right Father...You are so against mine and Kaines relationship and yet you were in one of your own!" Tenmo said accusingly, harboring a bit of feelings for nearly attacking Kaine in the field when they had simply kissed. "That's enough...!" Adrian growled, walking toward him. "Tell me what happened or I will destroy every last one of them....! What happened between you and Nippy or Xavier!" Tenmo said, holding the box aloft in the air. "You will tell me everything...and now.." Tenmo said with his own growl, gripping the box tighter in the air. Adrian growled louder before sighing loudly. "Sit...i will only be saying this once..." Adrian growled, tenmo quickly sitting.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

As it turned out for Kaine, Xavier want any more motivated to speak to him despite the discovery and the proof. Instead the ancient vampire decided to use that similarity with Kaine to try to convince him that Tenmo wasn't any good for him. That of course didn't go over well with him and they ended up arguing about it, in the end the only thing that Kaine learned from this was Xavier was blaming Adrian for how things ended and couldn't seem to let go of the past. Clearly he was holding onto some hurt, which wasn't entirely surprising.

All that Adrian ended up saying was how much Xavier had hurt him. He seems very angry about it and would not say anymore. He would have to talk to Kaine..maybe get them to talk about all this. It didn’t seem like they would find out any their way...Maybe Kaine got luckier? Tenmo left the room before Adrian could get any further, seeming upset to think about it. Maybe they can sneak them away and coincidentally meet each other.

It turned out he wasn't going to get much out of Xavier at least not yet. He'd have to move slower next time though, wondering if he had beenn to forward in his original approach. Lying in his bed he was thinking about what Xavier had said though and hoping he was wrong when saying the same would happen to him. Xavier seemed convinced that Tenmo would only hurt him in the end and that it would always be the same for any vampire unfortunate enough to fall in love with a werewolf. Kaine didn't want to believe it, shaking his head and deciding to leave it be for now. They could discuss what was uncovered and them the next time they meet.

Tenmo laid down on his bed and looked up at the ceiling. He figured that they had to pick a time to get both of them to a spot, maybe that maple tree in the letter, and have them talk. There may be no resolution to their anger if they don’t talk about this. He would ask kaine about getting Xavier to that spot and he will get his dad and make him tlak. Maybe if they talk to Each other, they can find about their relationship.

Tenmo waited for late at night, able to move a little faster but his injuries still impaired him a bit. Discuss heir plan..and see him again. He didn’t want to believe his fathers words..about not loving vampires. Kaine was Kaine..They we’re different right?

That night when it came time for Kaine to leave he became wary of seeing Tenmo again. Wondering what the man's father might have said, would Adrian try to convince his son that he was no good for him? Just as Xavier had tried to convince him that Tenmo wasn't good for him. Surely their lives were different, Tenmo and Adrian were werewolves, their lives and the foundation of a pack were different than the lives and foundation of a coven. But Kaine would give up his coven for Tenmo if he ever had too. Not that he'd ever tell Xavier that, if the coven wasn't unnerved by him and mistrusting of him already for falling in love with Tenmo, they would surely try to kill him if they knew he was so willing to turn his back on them.

When he reached the border he waited patiently for his handsome wolf to arrive, when Tenmo did he smiled and moved instantly over to him. Leaning up to give his puppy a kiss before he sighed and spoke, "I learned a little... not much. Clearly was a lot of pain on both sides of this relationship. Xavier seems thoroughly convinced their downfall was Adrian's fault and dead set on nothing good coming from a relationship with a wolf." Kaine said shaking his head. "Still... despite the pain and all I can see he isn't happy. The more he talks about Adrian... the more he seems to miss him."

Tenmo leaned down happily to kiss the others lips in a smile. He heard the other start to talk and sighed quietly to himself. “My father has said the same. Vampires will just rip your heart out hurt you. Even then...He kept all this letters. He seems...lonely even if he is yelling about him. I think he misses him too now that he is thinking about him. Like he was trying to forget the hurt but he can’t forget him even if he tried...” Tenmo said quietly, holding him close. “I want to get them together..To find that maple tree and get them to talk about this. Get some of it out..If they don’t talk nothing may get solved. But not tell them hey are meeting each other..so they will go...” Tenmo nodded with another kiss.

"Do you think getting them together despite all this added tension is a good idea?" Kaine questioned not completely against the idea, just wondering if now as really the best time to do this. There was so much tension between their people, and with a broken treaty there was no telling what could happen. At the same time though... maybe this really was the perfect opportunity. Clearly the two had a lot of unfinished business and emotions that needed to be addressed. The only way to do so was to get them together, even if they didn't know that was what was happening. Kaine really was enjoying their closeness, it felt like it had been awhile since they had been able to be close and he really missed it. Returning the kiss happily he leaned more fully into his handsome wolf, smiling up at him when the kiss broke. "You know... I miss us having time for each other. This whole mess has definitely come between us as well." Kaine felt the need to address this. They did after all have to remember each other, and address any concerns they may have for their own future. Kaine was a little worried that they were focusing too much on Xavier and Adrian and thus neglecting each other.

“Maybe maybe not but they obviously miss each other..and harbor some feelings one way or another. He is my dad..I want him to be as happy as I am with you..” Tenmo said with a soft smile and a soft kiss. Tenmo sighed when the other said he missed the time between them. “I do too...” Tenmo said as he kissed the others cheek. “My father was all angry and said I couldn’t be with a vampire..and r made me only want you more. But they will see us as outcasts..we won’t have anyone but us..” Tenmo said quietly. “I don’t want you to lose everyone for me as much as I want to run away with you today...” Tenmo said with a soft sad smile. “Wouldn’t you miss them..?”

"Not to mention, the two of them being happy will ultimately make everyone else happy too." Kaine replied with a nod. Fair enough, getting the two together would ultimately benefit everyone if successful. When he was told that his father was all angry and told him that he couldn't be with a vampire it made Kaine sigh unhappily. It wasn't fair that Adrian was letting his past experiences get between him and his son. It was after all just that, the past. Being told that it had just made Tenmo want him more did make him a little happy though, even if he could already sense where this was going. "No. Tenmo... my coven is little more than that... a group of vampires kept together because of one common ground. The person who made us belongs to said coven. They aren't my family and they don't hold any part of me. Leaving them behind wouldn't hurt me." Kaine admitted shaking his head. "I should however be asking you the same thing. Packs are different than a coven, they are your family. Surely you wouldn't be able to just leave them behind." Kaine was more concerned what affect this would have on Tenmo than himself.

Tenmo looked down at the ground, having to admit that would be a flaw in his ideal plan. “That would be why I would want my dad to be happy so everyone could be happy. I would miss dad..Otso...everyone..But iId want you a part of my family. Home is where the heart is and my hearts with you. It would hurt just as much to lose you as is losing my pack” Tenmo said with a sad smile. “I can’t live without you..@ He held him tightly in his arms. He was head over heels in love..and would give up his pack of it meant he had Kaine. Even if it hurt..it would hurt more with him. So he had to help his father be happy..air out his anger..and his emotions and sorrows. Feel love again...

"We'll just have to make your dad happy then." Kaine concluded in the end. It was the only way for him and Tenmo to be happy with Tenmo having to leave his pack behind. It would be so easy for Kaine to get up and leave, his coven wasn't tying him down. But he wouldn't and couldn't leave Tenmo behind, and his cute puppy couldn't leave his pack behind. It just wasn't currently possible. They would just have to do whatever they could to make Adrian happy, so that he could be happy with the werewolf's son and they wouldn't have to be apart from each other like this. Wrapping his arms around Tenmo's neck he leaned up and gave him a deep kiss, "I love you, Tenmo." He was just happy to have some time where he could be this close to him, even if it still wasn't entirely what he wanted.

“I love you too Kaine..” Tenmo said with a happy smile, giving him a deep kiss in return. “I missed holding you like this..I miss your face..your smile..everything about you..” He spoke softly, placing a hand on the others chest and feeling the ring. “I will make this work..I want us to work. I want our leaders to work..I just want everyone to be happy..” Tenmo nuzzled his face into the others neck. “And I want to get these damn stitches out so I can ravage your body properly agai!...It’s been so long..” Tenmo said with a chuckle. “I’ll try to get my dad by the tree in two nights. I want to see you again tomorrow..please?” Tenmo asked, knowing that the time they had left before another battle was almost up. Kaine said a week..not much time was left.

"I miss you too, miss our peaceful nights spent together instead of trying to bring peace to some centuries old feud." Kaine replied with a small smile. "We will make this work." He promised Tenmo with a sure look on his face. It would work, it had to work. Kaine couldn't see himself giving up on Tenmo or throwing what they had together away, it was far too important to him. He couldn't help but return the laugh when Tenmo expressed wanting to get his stitches out so he could ravage him properly again, it really had been too long. But Kaine was just happy to know that his wolf was on the mend, that was far more important to him right now. "I would love nothing more than for you to be able to do so as well, but I am far more concerned with your well being and healing." He admitted.

"I'll see what I can do to get Xavier there as well. It shouldn't be too hard, at least I hope not." If Tenmo would get his father there, he'd do everything in his power to ensure Xavier showed up as well. "Alright, handsome. There isn't any way that I could deny meeting up with you again." Kaine replied with a large grin. He'd be happy to meet Tenmo again the next night. There was no way he was about to just throw away the chance to be close to him even if only for a little while.

“I know..I am too. I will heal and be able to be with you even more. I’d repeat it all again if I could have you..I will never regret what I did” Tenmo said with a soft smile and another kiss. “I’ll say anything i need to to get him there..” Tenmo nodded, making sure he would get them to talk. Speak..maybe they will learn something. “I can’t wait to see you tomorrow my love..” Tenmo said with a soft smile, kissing down the others neck.

"You're being quite the tease." Kaine replied a bit playfully as Tenmo was kissing down his neck. He enjoyed the attention very much, but that didn't make his attractive werewolf any less of a tease. It was making him a bit impatient for Tenmo to heal and get better, but he knew it wasn't something that could be rushed either. He had to be patient with it, no matter how much he wished the other would just be better already. "Next time I'll protect you, handsome." The promise came from Kaine. Tenmo protected him plenty already, it was time he returned the favor. Turning his head he caught the other's lips in a kiss, "One of these nights we will have to make more time for us. I'm not a very patient person most of the time."

“We will..Lets try tomorrow then when we meet..” Tenmo said with a soft smile. “I love this time with you and being able to hold you. I should be healed the day after we are setting up the meeting so let’s make it then. I should be healed up enough to do whatever I want to you...You don’t know how hard it’s been not being able to hold you..touch you and make you mine. See that ring fly around as I am slamming into you..” Tenmo teased again with a smirk. “Or we can always try a dinner out on the human town..make it special?” He asked with a tilt of his head. But now to convince his father to come to the meeting tomorrow night. Maybe convince him to dress up..?

"Okay, we'll try to get them both there tomorrow night." Kaine agreed with a small nod. It wouldn't hurt for them to try to get Xavier and Adrian figured out a night early, especially if it was possible for it to end so well that no one would be standing between them and their happiness anymore. What was said next made Kaine groan softly, Tenmo really was being quite the tease tonight and it was only making him even more impatient for him to get better. "You're not helping my patience." Kaine groaned out as their eyes locked on each other. Though he was sure that Tenmo knew what he was doing to him, especially since their bodies were still pressed against each other from how tightly the other was holding him. Not that he remotely minded, he definitely enjoyed the close contact. A soft laugh was his initial response when his attractive wolf mentioned making it special by having a dinner out in the human town. "Are you asking me out on a date?" He playfully teased the other with a smirk appearing on his face.

“I can’t help it..You are so beautiful..and so fucking amazing” Tenmo groaned, nipping st the others neck. “I’ll have to stop or I’ll pop a stitch with how much I am craving you right now..” Tenmo growled softly, taking deep breaths to calm himself back down again. “And maybe I am..I Hope I’d see you on my date” He smiled standing up and taking his hand in his own. “Now..Lets make them happy again..” Tenmo smiled and kissed the others hand before letting it go to head back home.

The nip to his neck brought out a soft moan from Kaine who really was enjoying the attention a bit too much right now. Tenmo soon brought their attention back to the very important topic of his stitches and wellbeing when he mentioned that he had to stop or he'd end up popping his stitches because of how much he was craving him. It was a mutual desire, but it was also the right thing for them to do by stopping. "Well... I suppose I can't let you go alone." Kaine teased with a smile. He watched Tenmo kiss his hand before he released it and turned to head home, Kaine turned to do the same a bit more excited about getting Xavier and Adrian together knowing that it would improve their own happiness as well. It was probably a bit selfish of him to think more about himself and Tenmo, but he really wanted the werewolf. If trying to get Xavier and Adrian together, or even just to talk about what had happened meant he could be with Tenmo he'd be more than a little happy.

Tenmo eagerly walk home, a bit of a spring in his step. He would find out more about his parents, their relationships and themselves. “Hey dad, lets go hunting tomorrow!” Tenmo said with a happy smile.

“That came out suddenly, what is wrong?”

“Nothing! I just wanted to try on some new outfits and do stuff With you” Aaron smirked, his Teeth showing through his smirk.

“Tonight..Follow Me!” Tenmo asked as he stayed next to him like glue. One down..one to go. Please dad..talk later and make this work.

“Fine..” Adrian said more out of Tenmos eagerness above anything else. And he needed to hunt anyway at some point.

Getting home Kaine went to see how Xavier was doing after their previous night's conversation. If one could even call that a conversation, he thought of it more as a one sided argument that he was forced to sit through. Pushing that thought aside he stepped into the office not even having knocked this time and wasn't surprised when he was met with a sarcastic response asking if he'd like to move into his room too since he felt so privileged. Kaine truly did feel as though he was privileged since it didn't matter what he did Xavier just seemed to let him get away with it. Well, as far as the coven was concerned at least, if it involved Tenmo and the werewolves Kaine couldn't do anything right and seemed to be constantly scolded as though he was an insolent child.

"I was thinking we could go for a walk or something, you've been shut away in your office since the fight. Don't you want to get some fresh air? Relax a little?" Kaine said as he settled himself on the end of Xavier's desk noticing that the ancient vampire was considering his options. Clearly he wanted to get out of here, but that didn't mean he was going to agree to it either.

After what felt like hours but was really just a few minutes Xavier decided there was no reason not to get out of the building for a bit and into the cool night air. "Alright. Let's get going then." He replied. Getting up from his desk Xavier was already heading out of the room by the time Kaine was even getting up from his spot on the desk. Running after the other he then started to lead the way, knowing if he kept Xavier talking as they were going he wouldn't suspect anything.

Tenmo got dressed normally, putting on his usual blue jeans and a simple black v neck t shirt and black high heeled boots.He waited for his father outside of Adrian’s personal room, who put on a black vest and tighter black pants. “Comfortable enough to hunt..?” Tenmo teased, Adrian giving him a glaring eye but he smirked. “You are lucky I am in a good mood..” Adrian smirked, walking kingside Tenmo toward the forest.

He managed to kepe him talking about hunting, keeping him distracted that he was leading him toward the maple tree where he first met Xavier..to meet him again. “So I was thinking that if we cut through this way and-“ Adrian went to look up to look for the shortcut when he saw the last person he wanted to see right now. “Nope..” Adrian said as he went to turn around and leave immediately, realizing where he was too. “You set this up..” Adrian said with a small growl at his son, Tenmo pushing him toward under the tree. “You are talking..now” Tenmo said with a growl as he pushed him closer.

It was easy to keep the coven leader occupied and unsuspecting of where they were going. When they did get to the maple tree Xavier didn't even seem to mind, in fact that look that crossed his face made it clear that he was highly appreciative of being back in this place. "You know... I always did have a soft spot for this tree. Even before everything." Xavier had said looking the old tree over once more his eyes moving to Kaine for a moment. "It's quite old, it was an adult and stood here for who knew how long before I even joined the coven many, many years ago." Huh, that was an interesting thing for Kaine to learn, that this tree had a significant importance to Xavier before he had ever met Adrian.

Kaine was about to speak again when he heard the sounds of approaching feet and before long the telltale sounds of Adrian not being happy to having been tricked. Xavier had glanced in that direction and his good mood too seemed to vanish. However, Xavier made no move to leave either, as far as the other was concerned they had been here first, which gave them right to the tree. Kaine on the other hand wanted to avoid any type of fight the two may have. "You two really need to talk this out. Otherwise we wouldn't have brought you both here. Something happened between you two, something that hurt both of you and that you both are blaming the other person for." Kaine stated as he made sure he was standing in a place to stop Xavier from leaving if the vampire tried, but to also put himself between them if someone decided to get a bit physical.

Tenmo stood off to the side, waiting in anticipation were anything to go wrong with their talk. He listened to Kaine, nodding in agreement and looking toward his father. “You guys need to talk..” Tenmo said quietly as he looked between the both of them.

Adrian growled at them saying “I don’t need to talk..He has already said enough to me already..” He glared Xavier right in the eyes. “Why don’t you mention how you called me a mutt the second I found any trace of happiness or family in my pack? How for just one second I found someone in my pack that cares about me at the time and you call us a bunch of mutts? I am not a mutt! She was not a mutt...! Did you even care about me for one GODDMAN SECOND?!” Adrian got up right in his face. “My mate magically vanishes once I finally feel like I don’t have to doubt myself in life. That I can love myself for once! That I don’t Feel worthless and wanting to end it..I just wanted that one goddman thing in life...” Adrian started off on a vent session, tears forming in his eyes.