An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

It was hard to hide his amusement, and honestly Xavier didn't even really want to hide it. He loved his Pup and he truly wanted to take care of him, wanted to see him get better and to make sure he was healing properly while doing as little as possible to ensure he didn't get hurt more. "I'll be the best nurse ever." He promised with a smirk. It wasn't until he heard Adrian tell him to take care of himself while he was stuck here as they didn't need him getting sick. "I'm fine. If I don't have to leave your side, I'm not going too." Xavier said patting his Pup's arm gently.

"That's true. But it'd be kind of fun for you to sneak in through my window and then kiss me awake, huh?" Kaine playfully said as he was watching Tenmo. Leaning down he pressed his lips to his wolf's in a kiss, it was nice to be able to kiss him, to be close to him in this manner. "Besides, I think I can pretend to sleep well enough for you." Kaine mused when he broke the kiss.

Adrian tried to weakly chuckle again, this time he didn’t cough when he chuckled. “You are going to make me laugh..so hard I won’t be able to breath..” He said with another squeeze of his hand. “I love you..Nurse Nippy” He said with another squeeze of his hand. “Lean down..so I can..kiss you again” Adrian looked up into the others eyes.

Tenmo kissed the other softly, looking into the others eyes. “Stay asleep and I’d do more than wake you with a kiss..” He teased before adding “With even more kisses and maybe some neck kisses” He added, feeling even better now.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"You'll die happy." Xavier joked before shaking his head, "I'd prefer you didn't laugh so hard you aren't able to breath though. I just got you back, I'm not about to lose you anytime soon." He was relaxing in the chair when he heard Adrian tell him to lean down so he could kiss him again. This caused Xavier to laugh softly, "Look at you, being all demanding." Still he leaned down anyway and closed the distance, kissing his cute Pup.

"Oh? Stay asleep even after you kiss me. Got it." Kario playfully replied a large smile crossing his face. This idea of course only made him more eager for Tenmo to sneak through his window and try to wake him up in such a manner. Then he remembered that his pup had made him a promise, and it would be a great way to help keep him distracted. "You know... I believe you had mentioned something about me putting bows in your fur." Kaine said playfully. "Wanna put the bows back in your fur?" He teased.

“A real Prince Charming..” Adrian said with a small squeeze of the others hand. “I got to..get it in while I still can..” Adrian teased before returning the others gentle kiss. “Guess you and I will definitely..have lots of time to catch up now..huh..?” Adrian said with a small twitch of his lips. Definitely going to get closer..He thought to himself.

Tenmo was reminded of the bows, still in his pocket from when he took them off. “You would just make me until I did..right?” He said with a small sigh but couldn’t help but smile. “All right..but do I as a human” He teased, taking the bows out.

Xavier was quite happy to kiss his handsome Pup, not minding that he had to be the one to lean down as clearly Adrian was in no position to do so. His Pup commenting on them definitely having lots of time to catch up now made him laugh again, "That we do. So... I suppose one good thing has come from this. Even if we could have had lots of time to catch up for a completely different reason." He commented with a small smile.

"Probably!" Kaine happily responded before Tenmo was producing the bows that he had taken off himself earlier that night. "Aw! Fine! It will still look cute." He responded snatching the bows quickly before Tenmo could change his mind and leaning over from his spot on the desk to secure the bows in place in his hair. "See! Adorable!" Kaine said quite happy with how it looked and a large smile on his face as he got more comfortable on the desk.

“Hey...!” Adrian said when he mentioned catching up for different reasons. “You..are so lucky..I am down for the count or I would pounce you” He said with a small little growl. “Hopefully..I won’t be here..too long. How’s Tenmo..and Kaine..?” He asked, hoping that Hey were all right.

Tenmo stayed still as the other put the bows in his hair. “That’s you..” Tenmo said with a soft smile, looking up at Kaine. This man can work wonders..and could get him to do anything.

"Would you?" Xavier teased before leaning forward to catch those lovely lips in yet another kiss. "I love you, Pup." He murmured happily before he was leaning back into his seat once more. When he asked how Tenmo and Kaine were he considered his answer for a moment. "Your son was clearly... upset but he's glad that I protected you and brought you here." He said not saying anything more for a moment as he thought about the boy. "I gave him the treaty to take home and hang for you... I'm sure both boys won't be happy when they read what it entails but... it's necessary." He admitted with a small smile. "I'm sure they are fine though. I know what the treaty states but he needed Kaine by his side, so I allowed him to go with him. Think of him as more of an ambassador at the moment."

Kaine was quite happy with what he had done and he was sure that was showing clearly on his face as well. "You look absolutely adorable! We have got to do this again." The last part was sort of an offhand comment, but a sincere one all the same. Kaine thought his Puppy looked absolutely adorable with the bows in his hair or fur, and if Tenmo was going to let him get away with doing so then he saw absolutely no reason not to.

“I would..” Adrian answered before the other kissed him again. “I hope..he is okay..” Adrian said quietly, thinking of how her his boy must have been. How-he had flashbacks of his wife..his former mate..stabbing the knife through him and he froze for a moment in panic, gripping the others hand more tightly. “Yes..That once was for the best..” Adrian nodded, figuring he could let that one time slide.

“Good luck..” Tenmo said with a role of his eyes, smiling softly still. He touched the bows in his hair with a soft smile. He would have to put it next to his collar when he went to his room. All souvenirs of Kaine and mementos of love..

"I'm sure with Kaine at his side he is just fine." Xavier said with a small smile. "Kaine as an odd way of growing on you and cheering you up when you need it. Call it a special skill if you will." He added before he was patting his hand when Adrian said that this once it was for the best. Xavier understood that they had to stick more strongly to the treaty, but Tenmo really had needed the support so he had needed to send Kaine with him. During a time like this it was best for one not to be left home alone. "I'll of course make sure Kaine understands it was this once." He added after a moment.

His happy smile turned to a flat out smirk when Tenmo spoke noticing how he rolled his eyes. "You know you'll me. You already told me back at the house that I was only going to get to do so once and to make it count. Yet here we are, you letting me put the bows in your hair again." Kaine teased. "Just admit it, Puppy. You can't say no to me."

“You will have to do most of the reinforcing..for awhile. I am in no condition to enforce the treaty...” Adrian said with a small hand squeeze. “Technically..He is the acting alpha as well..since I am ill” Adrian said, his child being the next in line. “Watch them..since I can’t do much..” He said quietly with another hand squeeze.

Tenmo groaned quietly and turned a bright pink in the cheeks. “No..I can’t...” He admitted quietly, looking down at the desk. He really couldn’t say no..He would do anything if Kaine told him to do it.

"I know, Pup. But that will hopefully just remind others not to step out of line." Xavier admitted with a soft sigh. Feeling Adrian squeeze his hand he listened as he told him that Tenmo was acting alpha since he was ill. "You wolves have some weird way of doing things." He said softly not really understanding how that worked. "I suppose your ways are for the best of the pack though..." He added still trying to get a better understanding. "I will, Adrian. I'll be sure to keep an eye on the two of them."

Kaine instantly brightened up when he heard Tenmo admit that he couldn't say no to him. "I love you." Kaine happily said leaning forward and pressing his lips to his cute wolf's in a deep kiss. Able to ignore the fact that he had made Tenmo blush for a moment, at least until he decided to comment on it. "You're even adorable when you blush." He mused. After a moment he decided to ask a different question, "So... what does acting alpha mean?"

“It’s just the way things are done i guess..” Adrian said with a small shrug, not able to move his shoulders much. “And good..more kisses..Nippy” Adrian said, trying to reach out and grab the other but failing. “Love you..” He said with a soft smile.

Tenmo returned he others deep kiss, happy to be kissing the other like this. “Quit it..” Tenmo said in a mumble, blushing again before he coughed and calmed himself down. “Acting alpha is pretty much if the current alpha needs to go somewhere or is..unable to perform..” He said with a sad sigh..”Their child or mate is the next alpha until they are better or...worse” He said quietly again.

"More kisses, Pup?" Xavier asked with a laugh feeling Adrian being a tad needy not that he truly minded. Leaning down he pressed another kiss upon his Pup's lips, deepening it and showing his Pup how much loved him and how happy he was that he was doing better. When the kiss broke he flashed the other a large smile. "My handsome little Pup." A possessive growl came from him this time.

"I can't help it! You know I love to tease you." Kaine replied playfully. When he was told what the acting alpha was he decided to redirect his handsome Puppy from his thoughts and his father. "So... that means you have power and stuff?" At this point he laid down over the desk stretching himself out to take up more space. "I'm bored!" He playfully whined. His eyes maneuvered around the office for a moment, "Why do people always have such large offices? Surely you don't need this much space." He commented.

“I can’t move so..” Adrian said with a bigger smile, able to stretch his mouth a bit mroe. He hummed happily in the deeep kiss, not caring that he felt needy today. He needed the love..He didn’t want to think of how much time he wasted..loving someone who didn’t love him..who fathered a child with him..

“Yeah, I am pretty much the leader of the werewolves for now..” Tenmo said with a small nod for now. He watched as Kaine laid out on the desk, looking him over. “I guess they like space..especially wolves.. “ Tenmo said as he smiled a bit again. “I like this view of you..” He finally teased the other forgetting his troubles..

Xavier laughed softly, "You're cute when you're needy." If he was being honest, Xavier really did love it when Adrian was being all needy. It just made him more aware of how much his Pup loved him, since he knew that Adrian wouldn't be this way for everyone. Leaning forward he pressed his lips once more to his Pup's, "I love you cutie."

"It is a pretty great view, huh?" Kaine said stretching himself out a bit more and smiling up at his wolf. "I can say I like this view of you too." He added as his smile grew before he was letting his eyes drift shut. "It's actually pretty comfortable too." He commented after a moment. He liked it, and it wasn't like stretching out over desks was something that was uncommon for him. Kaine was known for doing it to Xavier all the time, especially when he wanted more attention. Reaching out he opened his eyes as he ran his fingers along his Puppy's jaw, "I love my little Puppy." He murmured happily.

?Must be high on meds to be this lovable..? Adrian had to admit he was being way more needy than he probably would be on a daily basis. Also on a daily basis he would be able to move freely and do as he wished...But now he had to take what he could get at the moment.

Tenmo looked down with a small smirk, lightly stroking the others cheek. Soon, Kaine was stroking his jaw, smiling to himself. ?I love my little vampire..My love and my everything..? Tenmo said with a soft smile and a smirk, leaning down to kiss the vampire splayed our across his desk. ?You are beautiful..? He said before giving him another deep kiss.

"Maybe, but you're still cute." Xavier replied with a smile. He didn't care if it was because of all the meds that Adrian was on, he thought it was cute how needy his Pup was being. Xavier knew that Adrian was really going to need him while he was recovering, but he didn't mind. More than ready to be there for his Pup and help him get through things and get well again. Anything to make sure his Pup was well again.

Kaine was happy to accept the kiss that Tenmo gave him his smile growing when he was told he was beautiful. It was quite eagerly that he returned the deep kiss that he was given. When it broke he was slightly breathless but no less happy. "I love my big bad wolf." He teased his Puppy with a smile. Kaine really did though, Tenmo made him incredibly happy, he couldn't remember a time that anyone made him nearly as happy as his Puppy made him.

“I could get used to that..” Adrian said with a small smile. “You better not leave..unless you need to..” Adrian said, feeling rather tired after expending all the energy he did talking and moving. His lids slowly started to slip shut, still not letting go of his hand.

“Oh! I am your big bad wolf now..?” Tenmo said with a small smirk. “You are making it difficult to not eat you up..” Tenmo said with a whisper, looking him over again. The love of his life..and one would could just lay there and be attractive.

"I'm not going anywhere." Xavier promised squeezing his Pup's hand slightly as he was sitting back and relaxing in his char. His eyes were drifting shut himself and he was more than ready to take a nap in the chair with his hand still holding his Pup's. It was nice to be able to be with Adrian, even if the hospital wasn't where he necessarily wanted to spend time with him. Just knowing that Adrian was on the mend meant the world to him. Right before he could fall asleep he sent a message to Kaine letting him know that Adrian would be getting better.

Kaine smiled at the other, "You're always my big bad wolf, just not when you're play my absolutely adorable puppy during hunts." Kaine replied teasingly. "You could!" He exclaimed as he stretched out even more along the desk with a pleased smile. It wasn't like Kaine didn't notice that Tenmo was looking over his body again and he wanted to make sure it was on display for him.

Tenmo noticed that the other noticed he was looking at him. He reached out a hand, running his hand over the others body. Screw the treaty..This was his..Kaine was and is mine. He leaned down and kissed the others stomach, kissing over the others chest. The “I wouldn’t mind that..” He said with a small smirk, unable to help it. He had a good looking body..and a way to charm him.

A smile appeared on his face when Tenmo reached a hand out and ran his hand over his body. Arching his back slightly he pressed up into the hand before he watched him lean down and kiss his stomach. A pleased hum escaped Kaine who was happy with the attention as his wolf was kissing his chest now as well. "I definitely like it when you pay my body attention." Kaine admitted with a pleased smile.

“You make it hard not to..” Tenmo said in a whisper over the others stomach. “And I love to give you attention...” Tenmo said with a small growl. Tenno kisses back up the others body, kissing up to the others lips. Tenmo hovered over the others lips, giving him a deep kiss. “A great distraction..” He said with another growl, hopping up on the desk before kissing him more.

"Which is an absolute plus to me." Kaine replied happily. He was glad that he made it hard for Tenmo not to touch him, wanting the attention probably way too much. "Does that mean you'll always give me attention?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Kaine was watching his wolf as he moved to hover over the other's lips giving him another deep kiss that he was eager to return. "I'm definitely an amazing distraction. The best ever." He murmured softly, Tenmo's growl making his smile grow a bit more. He wasn't expecting Tenmo to hop up on the desk with him, but it didn't mean he wasn't happy about it as he reached up to run his fingers over his side.

“Best of the best..” Tenmo said with a small smirk, kissing him again. He could feel the others hands run along his side and pressed himself into the hands. “Always..” He said with a growl, kissing the others neck more roughly. “Mine..” He said with a growl, running his hands over the other.

“All right Mr.Adrian, let’s try and get you walking and sitting up at least” A doctor came in, trying to lift him up. Adrian really tried to hold himself back from growling at the doctor and having his ears and tail pop out. He didn’t like being touched, even if he knew it was necessary to his recovery..Bs thought through gritted teeth.

He kept returning the kisses every time Tenmo kissed him smiling when he felt Tenmo pressing into his touch. That growl was something he was starting to very much love, feeling him kissing his neck more roughly groaning. "All yours." Kaine whispered with another groan. "I could get used to you giving my body attention like this... again... and again." He added after a moment.

Xavier had been awake for a few hours by that time, leaving only to clean up and change clothes though he had not been gone very long. He had been back at least for a few minutes when the doctor entered and mentioned trying to get Adrian walking and sitting up at least. Xavier was aware of it immediately, that he wasn't happy with the doctor touching him. Normally he'd offer to do it instead, but this was something the doctor had to handle for now and thus something that Adrian would unfortunately have to deal with.