An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

“Older wrinkles or not, I still love looking at you..” Adrian smirked, feeling over he others chest. The years have changed him but he still loved lookings at him regardless. “All yours Nippy..” He whispered into Xavierss ear with a soft smile.

“Almost every night..?” He showed a curious look before devilishly smirking. “And perhaps..I’ll be able to see you every night again..” He repeated the others word with a tease. He loved He others weight in him, nibbling roughly on the others neck.

"That's sweet." Xavier mused, he was glad Adrian didn't mind how his body had aged. Not that either of them could really do anything about it either. "I love that you're mine." He muttered as he turned his head to capture Adrian's in a deep kiss. Growling possessively into it as his arms wrapped around the other holding their bodies close together. If tonight would never end it would be the best thing ever, but all good things had to come to an end. It didn't mean he wouldn't insist in seeing him again and again. Night after night, until the end of times he would insist upon having Adrian.

"I'd love to be able to see you every night." Kaine mused, "Maybe... take you home with me again?" The idea of taking Tenmo home again and not having to hide what he was doing or pretend he was his midnight snack would be fantastic. Leaning forward he kissed him again, "Now, what's my cute little Puppy thinking?" He asked with a small smirk.

Adrian let his lips be captured in a deep kiss, loving the others kiss. It only made it better ahen Xavier has growled possessivly me and held hia body close. It only made him growl, kissing the other deeper and pressing himself into the kiss. His hands explore the others body as it reveled in the skin underneath.

“Putting a censor on what I’m thinking? Nothing at all..” Tenmo said with a small smirk, adding “But without my censor..?”. Ha leaned in closer to Kaine and whispered “I want you so bad it is not even funny...” with a low growl. “He’s mine..you can’t touch him..” He seemed to growl to no one, looking Back at Kaine. “I’d love to take you home..”

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

As their kiss broke Xavier smiled up at Adrian, "So Pup, what does this mean for us now?" He asked finding that this was something they had to discuss before he allowed them to go any further. They had to discuss what this meant for them, what this meant for their people, the treaty. Not to mention themselves, what were they now? Was this just a one time thing after so long? Was Adrian really his again? All of these questions were making themselves known and he knew that he just had to get them answered before he could let himself fully enjoy this moment and having his Pup back.

"You want me that bad, huh?" Kaine teasingly replied with a smirk. He loved knowing that Tenmo wanted him that bad, and would by lying to say he didn't always want him to want him like this. When he heard the other growl that he was his and someone couldn't touch him he became a little curious because his puppy hadn't even been looking at him. Kaine didn't feel the need to question it though because he liked that Tenmo was staking his claim in general. Being told Tenmo would love to take him home he smiled, "You know I wouldn't normally argue against you taking me home, especially with how happy and occupied your father is right now..." Kaine started to say, "But I don't think the rest of your pack would appreciate my presence now that they are fully aware I'm a vampire and all." Kaine really wouldn't mind going home with his wolf, but he didn't want to cause Tenmo any problems either. Even if his father was currently preoccupied there was no saying he'd be tolerant of his presence despite being reunited with Xavier.

“You’re right..” Adrian nodded, knowing they would have to answer that important questions. There were other questions that would need to be answered now as well. “I don’t want to fight anymore...I don’t want to have to. Our races may not get along but I do not want a full blown war to start..” Adrian said, barely able to remember some of the fights he had seen in his lifetime. A new treaty would be needed since theirs was now broken as of now. “Can I be yours...and only yours?” He asked, his more reserved side popping out instead of the flirty hot headed one from moments ago.

“I know...Same with me going to your house..” Tenmo said with a small sigh as he was reminded that they could not visit each other’s homes like before. “I’m glad you got to meet my family and I got to meet two of yours. Although I’m not so much a fan of that one guy..what’s his name? The one who said I stink and questioned you a lot when I had come over?” Tenmo said with a small growl. “But that lady was nice enough at least..” he added, not wanting to insult everyone he knew.

I agree, well need to sign a new treaty, one that will continue to keep the peace for centuries to come." Xavier said, but then he was suddenly reminded of Tenmo and Kaine. What we they going to do with them? About them? "Well need to discuss your son and my vampire." He added before he leaves up to kiss Adrian once more. "You are mine, only mine." Xavier promised with a growl.

Kaine leaned down and kissed Tenmo's neck when his puppy mentioned how they couldn't go to his place either. Deciding he wanted to focus on them versus that every growing issue. The mention of not liking Byran made Kaine laugh, "No one back home does either. He's such a great." Came his response. "Alise is nice, for the most part. Fuck with her and she'll tear you to she's though." He commented with a small smile.

“We can plan a meeting to discuss it at one of our residences or rent a human building, draft out the paperwork and what not..” Aaron mused over the things Hey could do to draw out a new treaty. Now that he was the alpha, he wanted to make sure this treaty would keep the peace. “We do..It seems mine wore a collar and yours..I wasn’t paying attention in my rage but I think he had something under his shirt” He chuckled before he was distracted by the others kiss. “That growl again..Just fucking take me already..” Adrian said in a low growl, kissing him deeply.

Tenmo snorted with how funny he thought the others description was of Bryan. And Alise..it seems accurate from his description. “I would not like meeting bryan again..Maybe Alise But not Bryan..” He smirked, kissing the others cheek.

"Neutral grounds for the treaty signing might be our best bet." Xavier replied, as much as he would love for them to meet up in either person's home to sign the treaty and make it official it would be best to do it in a neutral location. Once the treaty was signed this would be different and they could hold 'meetings' in the other's home without concern. Even if vampires and werewolves had feuded for so long, it didn't mean that things couldn't change. That it wasn't possible that his coven and Adrian's pack could live in peace and harmony. It was very much possible, and he looked forward to making it even more of a reality with Adrian at his side.

"A ring if I recall properly." He responded at the mention of what his had been wearing around his neck. "I don't ever recall you letting me put a collar on you though." Xavier teasingly replied a small smirk appearing. His growl was met with a very lovely response one he certainly couldn't deny as he shifted them so he was above his Pup. "Oh don't worry, I certainly will." He replied with another possessive growl before his head moved down to pay more attention to that body. Stake his claim by leaving little marks as he shifted himself into a better position. This really was long overdue.

Kaine couldn't help his amused laugh, "No one ever wants to meet him again. Honestly, I swear most of the coven spends their day trying to avoid him. It's as though he's the plague." He admitted with another laugh. That vampire was a nightmare, even by vampire standards. "His hope is that he'll end up on the council some day, so he runs around acting as though he has rule over everyone else. It's quite annoying and he holds no real power. But he loves to run off to Cavella and tell her what the coven members are doing wrong." Kaine added bitterly. "Probably one of the many reasons why she doesn't like me. I never was big on rules."

After saying that he turned his head to catch the other's lips in a kiss again. "Enough about them though. I think we should focus on us." This was met with him pressing himself more firmly against his Puppy his lips moving to Tenmo's neck wanting to enjoy having his wolf while he could. That meant not speaking of his coven mates or anyone else for that matter.

“We will have to arrange a place at some other time to draw it up, come up with the terms of the treaty and all the things Bay came with it” Adrian said with a small nod. It may take a bit but if it was with Xavier, he wouldn’t care if that important piece of paperwork took a bit longer. More time to catch up with Nippy..

He heard the other comment on his sons collar, saying “I would like to see you even try to get a collar on me” He smirked ina challenging way. Even Nippy would have to earn the right to be the first to put a collar on his neck. It was t room long after his own comment about Nippy taking him that their positions were shifted so he was under Xavier. It really had been a long time since he was in such a position..Adrian thought as he squirmed under that possessive growl again. He growled contently at the others possessive growl, waiting for those teeth to make their marks and take his claim again.

——

“They would not be too keen on meeting me I am sure” Tenmo said as he referred to Cavella. It seemed that Vryab and this Cavella might not ever like him. He had Kaine so who cares who likes him or not? He was turned off this train of thought when the other room his lips in a kiss. “Easily done..” He said with a small smirk, closing his eyes at Kaines neck kisses. So soft...

"Oh! A challenge!" Xavier happily responded, a smirk appearing on his face. He would be more than happy to accept that challenge, as he moved up the other's body he moved his lips to the other's ears. "Challenge accepted, Pup." He possessively growled before nipping roughly at his neck. If Adrian wanted to give him such a lovely challenge, he would be all to eager to accept and get a collar on his Pup like Kaine had a collar on his wolf. Shifting into position Xavier reached down to spread his Pup's legs better positioning himself between them. For a moment he just watched the other before he was pushing inside. A pleased growl was his response as he leaned over him more, "It's been way to long since I've gotten to claim you." He told Adrian with a smirk.

Kaine busied himself with kissing the other's neck and running his fingers along his body. When his hands moved to his wolf's back he started to dig his nails in a little instead. Running his nails down his back as he smirked slightly into his neck. "You're such a handsome, Puppy." He murmured as his gaze moved up to Tenmo's eyes meeting his gaze. "You sure I can't take you home anyway? Never let you leave..." The last part was a teasing comment but that didn't mean he didn't want to do so any less.

"Good luck Nippy.." Adrian smirked, wondering just how Xavier planned on getting a collar on him. Even back then eh could not make him, what made him think he could take up the challenge and be able to do it now? It sent shivers down his spine again at the other accepting his challenge, trying to play it cool..But he was melting under that voice. It had to be not being used to it in part to him being so susceptible to his voice, but regardless he always loved the possessive growl anyway. He growled in pleasure when the other roughly nipped his neck, remembering why he named him Nippy to begin with-along with it due to him being a vampire. "Shit..." Adrian growled, claws digging into the ground under him. It had been to long since he staked a physical claim over his body so his body had not been used to his touch for so long. "Too long.." Adrian said with a small smirk once he got over the initial shock.

----

Tenmo loved the dragging nails on his back, leaning himself into the moving hands. He opened his eyes again shortly after, the other commenting on taking him home regardless. "You would need to put me on a lease then so you can hold me back.." Tenmo teased, trying to imagine Kaine actually getting a leash to attach to his collar. "I do not think your coven will be happy if you bring home a puppy.." He smirked, kissing down the others neck.

A smirk appeared on his face at the other's growl and his claws digging into the ground beneath him. "Apparently way too long." Came his teasing response as he leaned down to catch his lips in a kiss again. Giving Adrian a bit to adjust before he was finally moving his hips in a steady pace right off the bat. It really had been too long since he had been able to claim Adrian's body in this manner, since he had been able to stake claim to it in this manner. Yet he was enjoying every second of doing so, "My Pup." He growled into his neck before nipping again. It was as though his body had never forgotten Adrian despite the time that had passed. He was paying attention to his Pup's body while he was thrusting into him, nipping and leaving his marks all over that skin. Re-staking his claim to Adrian in every way possible.

"Oh! It can match your collar!" Kaine playfully responded at the mention of getting Tenmo a leash to hold him back. "I can take my Puppy on long walks. Maybe we'll give you a bath, brush your fur all nice and I can take my Puppy hunting with me. Might get me more choices of food with a handsome dog." Kaine playfully teased, though he wasn't entirely joking about it either. Kaine really wanted to do so. He could have entirely too much fun with a leash.

Adrian let Xavier mark him as he pleased, enjoying every second of pleasure he was getting from this. His body filled with the warmth and need for Xaviers body that it had not felt in so long. Being called his Pup by that soothing voice only added fuel to the fire along with the nips that further marked his body. He would look like a spotted leopard after all was done but he did not care..He was Nippy's pup and he wanted the other to lay that claim on his body.

"I can't believe you are actually considering that.." Tenmo said with a smirk but it did stoke his curiosity. What was Kaine like on a hunt? And it seemed to be that he could help Kaine in a way by doing this for him...and see him more in that hunting outfit of his. "Work for it and I will highly consider letting you put a leash on me" Tenmo teased but also implying that he was being serious. If he was told earlier in life that he would let someone put a collar on him and consider a leash as well, eh wold wonder what kind of bad drink you hafd to come up with that crazy idea.

It was easy for Xavier to lose himself in his actions, especially when he got such cute sounds out of Adrian. Every mark he made he did so with the knowledge that Adrian was his, and he didn't care if he left a mark in a place that would be visible later or not. It seemed as though much really hadn't changed, not when it came to pleasing his Pup that is. "Think I can take you home myself after the treaty signing? Not like our boys won't be taking each other home." He teased with a playful smirk. But it was a true question, he wanted to truly know if he'd be able to take Adrian home some night. Just as he was sure Kaine and Tenmo would be doing once a treaty was reinstated.

"I can't believe you didn't think I would." Kaine replied playfully. He was more than considering getting Tenmo a leash, as far as he was concerned it was already done and he'd have one ready to take his Puppy hunting with him real soon. "Work for it, huh?" He replied with a smirk. Leaning down he caught his Puppy's lips in a deep kiss, "And how exactly do you want me to do that?" Kaine teasingly responded.

Adrian let out a low chuckle when Xavier had mentioned taking him home at some point. "I wouldn't mind that..Get your office messy in the process" Adrian teased the other as he tried to maintain some of his dominance. It was hard to keep any sense of dominance around Nippy, loving being teased and claimed by the vampire. He put his hands on the others back, dragging his claws along the others back just hard enough to leave some marks. If Nippy could claim me...I want to claim him back.

Tenmo returned the others deep kiss, breaking it to apply to the others question. "I won't tell you..If I enjoy it, then I will let you put the lease on your puppy too" He said with a smirk, trying to challenge him a bit. He might like anything Kaine did so it was a losing battle but he still wanted to tease him regardless..

A slightly breathless laugh was his response when Adrian decided to mention messing up his office in the process. "You'd certainly love that." He mused as he leaned down to catch those lips in another kiss. Xavier certainly had nothing against taking Adrian home and dirtying his office, granted he would certainly have someone else clean it up after as he was sure he'd be too tired to do it himself. A growl escaped him into the kiss when he felt Adrian's claws dragging down his back and leaving his own marks, though he pressed into the touch indicating he wouldn't mind if his Pup did so more firmly.

"Let me, huh?" Kaine playfully responded. "Maybe I'll just chase you around until you get tired then put the leash on anyway." He added teasingly. Though he was pressing his lips to the other's neck before he was moving slowly down his body, kissing along the way as he made a trail towards a far more tempting place. "I've definitely missed this part of you." Kaine said with a wink and soft laugh. He really had though, he missed their nights together in general, but he definitely missed this part of his Puppy as he reached out to give the other's cock some attention and tease it a little. Even if the idea of chasing Tenmo around trying to put a leash on him was an amusing one, he didn't really have time at night to do so. Though he felt once the man saw the leash matching his collar he wouldn't put up much of a fight regardless, now wasn't the time to want to test it out either.

"I would...." Adrian smirked but still said it in a lusting tone, wanting his Nippy more every second as his pleasure increased. He could feel the other leaning into his claws and took it as being allowed to do it harder. He sunk his claws further into the others back to make marks on the others back, pressing down more firmly into the others back so the marks would be deeper.

"Good luck with that.." Tenmo teased, daring him to try and get a leash on him in whatever manner he chose. But hey, maybe if it was Kaine, he would just let him put it on him no matter what, but he wasn't thinking about that right now. "It had missed you too.." Tenmo said with his own playful growl, missing the others touch.He reached out to touch the others in return, wanting to tease him back as he played with the others tip.

A smirk appeared when Adrian agreed with him in such a lusty tone. It really only made him want the man more, something he didn't truly believe was possible at this point. A deep groan escaped him when he felt his Pup's claws dig further into his back as he had encouraged, feeling them leave deeper marks. Unfortunately Xavier could feel this all coming quickly to an end, it had been quite some time since he had been in this position with anyone, much less his Pup. Leaning forward he pressed his lips lightly to the other's neck before giving a warning smile and letting his fangs sink in. It wasn't something he had done very often back then, but it would certainly leave a bit more of a lasting mark on Pup.

Kaine wasn't really surprised when Tenmo told him it had missed him too, he was sure it had. Running his fingers along the firm length before he was taking it in his hand to stroke it slowly, a bit teasingly. He moaned when he felt his Puppy's hand on his teasing the tip as he pressed up into the touch more firmly. Leaning up to catch those lips in another kiss as he continued to stroke him. He could give the other some attention he supposed, especially if it could lead to him getting to put a leash on his cute Puppy and take him hunting with him. Something he would normally never do, since hunting him was not the same person that Tenmo normally got.

Good..Adrian thought to himself as he was able to make Xavier groan. He himself felt like he lost most of his control at this point and was reaching close to his boiling point. Adrian followed the others lips as they were going to his neck. What was he..? He didn’t get to finish the thought before he felt the teeth sink into his neck, which only made his claws dig further into the others back. Even then this hardly happened, but god he loved those fangs in his teeth, they drove him mad. He let out a louder growl from the sensation

“Tease..” He said with a low growl by he enjoyed the touches. He kissed a long the others neck, nipping a bit roughly in the soft skin underneath him. How long had it been? Far too long.. He thought as his stroking got more vigorous.

Those claws sinking further into his back when he had bitten into Adrian's neck made him moan against the skin. The growl he received only encouraging him to drink for his Pup as his thrusts seemed to lose their rhythm and pick up speed becoming more forceful as he was reaching his climax. Xavier had wanted to hold off at least until Adrian had reached his own first but it didn't seem like that was going to happen. It was with a deep pleasured growl that he released deep into his Pup, finally releasing Adrian's neck before his tongue trailed over the puncture marks to seal the wounds and stop the bleeding. "Damn..." He groaned out feeling like he was suddenly drained of any energy.

"You know I love being a tease." Kaine replied with a soft laugh. The slightly rough nip to his neck made him gasp, but he didn't mind it any either. He felt like it was long overdue, like this moment itself was long overdue thanks to the fight that had happened and Tenmo getting hurt. The stroking became more vigorous making him moan as his own hand matched the pace. "Tenmo..." He moaned his Puppy's name in the other's ear.

Adrian could feel the euphoric high coming from the other drinking for him, loving the sensation it sent throughout his body. He thought he would be the one to break first but it seemed Xavier would be the one today. But the others climax inside him only triggered his own, finalky releasing his claws from the others back. He breathed heavily, thinking he walks glad his son dragged him out here tonight. He got Nippy back and then some..”Damn is right..” He said in a breathless whisper.

Hearing the other moan his name into his ear drive him insane. It only made the stroking paces even faster, wanting so much to take the other right then and there. He was healed enough..just the water. “I want you..now” He growled, removing his hand and pulling the other onto his lap.

Xavier let his head rest on Adrian's shoulder for a moment, catching his breath and letting his body relax. For a moment he was still before he was pulling back and out of Adrian letting himself lie in the grass and staring up at the ceiling. "This was great, Pup." He murmured as he turned his head to look at the other before he was flashing a large smile. "Can't wait to have even more fun with you like this." He commented happily.

The growled words were met by him being pulled into the other's lap a smile appearing on his face as he bent his head to catch the other's in a kiss. "You know you don't need my permission." Kaine purred softly on his Puppy's lips a smile appearing to show that he was sincere in his words. Tenmo really didn't need his permission, he always had it. Shifting himself he pressed himself down to tease a bit more as he rubbed himself against his wolf's hard member. "It seems like it's easier and easier for me to get you hard." He playfully murmured.

Adrian laid in the grass besides Xavier, looking up at the stars. He could not help but smile when the other said wanting to spend more time like this. “Me too Nippy..” He said quietly before he leaned his head on the others shoulders. “Do you remember the day we met Nippy..?” He asked as he looked over at the other. “I think I just finished a hunt so I was a bit messy..” He chuckled to himself.

“I can’t help it..I wouldn’t ask permission normally if it was the full moon..hence my warnings” Tenmo said, still surprised he managed to do it that one time, to stop him. Tenmo let out a quiet growl when the other started running himself on top of his member. “Whose fault is that..? It’s your fault for being way too fucking perfect..” He growled, pressing himself up into the other.

Feeling Adrian's head on his shoulder he reached out with his other hand to run his fingers through the familiar hair. "I do. Even despite that you looked as gorgeous as ever." Xavier commented as he continued to run his fingers through the other's hair. "You know... you never did tell me what you had been hunting that day. I think we were too focused on each other to ever really discuss it." For a moment he was silent as they watched the stars together, his hand not stopping petting his cute Pup who he loved to be able to hold again. "The moon light that was shining on you that night also made you look otherworldly. But I feel that remains true to this day."

"You always have my permission, Tenmo." Kaine replied with a small smile. He knew that on the full moon his Puppy wouldn't ask permission, hell, he barely said anything and what he did seemed forced an unnatural. Still, Kaine enjoyed being with him that night, and he wanted to be there for him every full moon. Spend time with his primal puppy and learn more about his behavior. Even if it seemed to be more focused on him than what would probably be normal wolf behavior during that time. He was drawn from his thoughts about Tenmo on the full moon when Tenmo was speaking again making him laugh and smirk playfully at the other. That look faltered and his body shuddered letting out a breathy moan as he felt the other slipping into him. It seemed as though it really had been too long, his body have missed this familiar feeling, shifting he let himself sink further down on Tenmo. Once his Puppy was fully inside he remained still for a moment, long enough to catch the other's lips in a deep and passionate kiss before he was moving his hips. Another moan being drawn from his lips as he did so.

“A deer..It was an easy night” Adrian spoke quietly as he looked back on that day. He closed his eyes underneath the others stroking hand through his hair, finding it rather peaceful. He opened his eyes again when he heard the other call him otherworldly that night, looking at him. “That was your first thought..?” He said with a small smile, liking he knew what had gone through the others mind that day. “I thought you looked mysterious..and that you just seems to command authority just by standing there..” He spoke quietly as he tried to recall his feelings from that night.

He would need to try meeting again on a full moon night, wanting to see if that one time was a fluke or if Kaine could really control him. And he really wanted to sss the other when he hunted..He never really got to see it before. Sure he had fed off him but that probably wasn’t the same as Hunting Kaine. “You’ve earned it..Get a leash and I’ll wear it” Tenmo said in a quiet growl against the others lips once his passionate kiss broke. He was weak..He really could not contain himself around Kaine but he didn’t care. This little vampire was all his, leash or no leash, he was the one in control here. He began to move his hips inside the other