An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Tenmo leaned down to kiss the other in return, smiling when the kiss was finally broken. He was on cloud nine, feeling fuller than the full moon. He was so beautiful...He smiled as he saw a smirk start to appear. “Hey!” He shouted with a smirk, running off toward the water before taking a leap into it. He surfaced up front eh water with a smile. “It feels amazing..not too cold either” He commented, splashing the waters surface

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Isn't it?" Kaine replied happily enjoying the water. It really was perfect, the perfect place to be with Tenmo. He was still feeling happy about his gift and glanced down to she it shimmering against his chest. He'd never take it off, no matter what he would be wearing it in some way. Kaine truly couldn't deny how happy his wolf made him, though it did make the time they'd spend apart even more painful.

Tenmo saw the other looking down at the ring, Tenmo smiled to himself. It seemed to sparkle against the water and the moons reflection which made it even more beautiful. It made him so happy to see him wearing it and it filled him with a warm delight. He would never regret his decision and would do it a million times over. He had a piece of Kaine with him always and now Kaine will have a piece of him. “I love you..” He saw over and gave him a kiss, turning into his wolf form to swim around the water for a bit.

It really was a lovely night to be spending at the lake, with Tenmo. Tonight really couldn't have gone any better in Kaine's opinion. "I love you too." Kaine replied with a smile returning the kiss happily. He watched in amusement as Tenmo changed into his wolf form and began to swim around the water for a bit, taking this chance to just relax back against the water. Floating there and staring up at the sky, his mind was buzzing, how perfect things seemed to be lately. Almost too perfectly really, but he certainly wasn't one to complain too much. Especially since he was highly enjoying this, enjoying them.

It didn't occur to him that that they could end up being caught, that someone would end up suspicious and try to discover what was going on. Such a thing wasn't a concern to him, surely they were being careful enough to where no one would suspect anything. After a little bit he shifted, turning to find where Tenmo had disappeared too, a smile immediately appearing on his face at the sight of the wolf swimming around. "You're not going to smell like a wet dog after this are you?!" He called towards his handsome wolf with a teasing smirk appearing.

Tenmo turned his head toward Kaine when he was talking to him. He smirked and dove under the water, coming up and spraying water in the others face. He turned into his human form and laughed, splashing the others face. He laughed and splashed him more before swimming away. He felt amazing..he felt perfect. Everything was going so smoothly...it was amazing. If it meant more time with kaine, he would take it

The response he got from teasing Tenmo about smelling like a wet dog after made him laugh. "You're such a puppy!" He laughed. Wiping see water from his face he happily swam around a bit before he made his way towards shore. Kaine settled himself in a spot where he could sit and the water was only waist high leaning back on a hand and watching Tenmo. He just couldn't believe how perfect things were, not to mention he loved seeing him so happy and playful. "I should bring you to the lake more often!" Kaine called towards his handsome wolf.

Tenmo kept swimming around for a bit before he swam toward Kaine toward the shore. He shook out his hair when he was beside the other again, stretching out his feet. “Yeah...Is like that! It’s beautiful out here!” Tenmo said with a big smile as he looked out into the water of the lake. It still ripples from his swimming and the moons reflection rippled along with it. “I am glad you showed me this place..@ He said with a soft kiss on the others cheek

Hearing Tenmo say he would like to come back to the lake certainly made Kaine happy, this really did seem like the perfect place for them to relax together and just... be alone. Forget anything outside of them and this beautiful place. Kaine pulled one knee up as he rested in the water flashing a smile to his cute wolf when the other said that he was glad to have been shown this place. "I'm just glad I finally have someone to share this place with." He admitted leaning over to capture Tenmo's lips in an actual kiss this time. When he broke it he gave Tenmo a soft smile, "You're really cute when you're splashing around in the water." He mused.

Tenmo happily returned he others kiss with a small smile on his face. Kaine has said he looked cute splashing in the water, pushing the other back so he had to lean on his elbows. “You’re the cute one..” He smirked before giving him another kiss and letting it lingner longer. He could spend all his time like this...Kaine made him feel the happiest he ever has.

Being pushed back made Kaine give Tenmo a playful smile before their lips met in another kiss. "I'm glad you think I'm cute." He mused, quite happy to hear that Tenmo thought he was the cute one. "But that doesn't make you splashing around any less cute, puppy." He teased. "It's a shame that we have so little time to spend together." It was a random thought really, but an honest one. Kaine wished they could spend more time together, even if it made the time they spent together less frequent. Sometimes he just felt like they didn't have enough time. "So... I suppose we should schedule the next time we'll be able to meet up, huh?" Kaine asked after a moment had passed, realizing that they hadn't talked about it at all that night.

“Yes..Let’s” Tenmo said, agreeing they had little time to spend together but also wanting to plan their next meeting. He hated having to think of planning their next meet up because it meant their time was almost over. “We should probably make it in two nights from now..If we do another night out tomorrow..would it be suspicious? Well it doesn’t matter...I don’t think I can wait two days..” Tenmo groaned, just wanting to see him now. “Tomorrow..? Please...? I don’t think I can wait for too long...”

Tenmo suggested that they make it two nights from now, a safe suggestion after meeting up so frequently these past few nights. Kaine was about to agree but his wolf was speaking again saying that he didn't think he could wait that long and instead suggested the very next night. Kaine was hesitant to agree, worried it'd cause suspicion if it hadn't already but before he could voice that his handsome wolf was practically begging that they meet the next night. Giving him a small smile Kaine realized there was no way he could possibly tell him no, "Of course we can." He just couldn't pass up the opportunity to see Tenmo again, even if it might be to soon.

“I can’t help it..” Tenmo smiled happily that the other said they could meet up tomorrow. He gave him a deep kiss before breaking away for air. He looked down at the ring with a smile, his tail coming out and wagging happily. He was his..all his. He didn’t care if he saw him so much, in fact he wanted it! The more he could see the other, the better! “I wish we didn’t have to go...” Tenmo spoke as his tail got a bit droopy.

"I have to admit I like how eager you are." Kaine admitted with a laugh. Even if it probably wasn't a good idea for them to meet up again so soon, he couldn't deny that he wanted too. "So do I. But we'll see each other again soon." He replied reaching out to run his fingers along Tenmo's tail again, knowing that they both liked it when he did so. "We should probably get dressed and head back to the border." It wasn't a pleasant thought, but it had to happen. Unfortunately it had to happen sooner than later.

“I have something to be eager for..” Tenmo said with a smirk, giving him another kiss. Tenmo hummed happily when the others fingers ran along his tail. “You’re right..” He sighed as he stood up from the water to go to where his clothes were. He was slow to get dressed, looking over at the other and the ring the entire time. The image was beautiful and he wanted to ingrain that into his memory.

Kaine stood up from the lake and moved towards his pile of clothes, a bit reluctantly getting dressed. When it came to the ring still around his neck he tucked it and the chain into his shirt. It was the best way to go home with it without earning suspicion and without having to take it off. He was dead set to never take it off, whether it was on his finger or hanging from the chain around his neck. It was by far the best gift ever given to him, made even better because it was from Tenmo. Once he was dressed he moved over to the other and leaned up for a light kiss. "Come on, handsome." With that Kaine slipped his hand into his wolf's before leading him back in the direction they had come from.

Tenmo watched as the ring was tucked into his shirt, for good reason of course. Now a piece of him will always be the other as Kaine was with the collar. He never thought he could be more in love than he was now...Every finer of his being was filled with happiness and love. He could live off of this pure feeling of hope and joy. Tenmo took the others wolfs hand tightly in his own as they made their way to the border.

The walk back to the border was a quiet one, it always was. But the silence seemed more prominent to Kaine tonight. There was a small part deep in him that felt like something was off, and it put him a bit on edge even though he tried to ignore the feeling. Like usual the walk to the border seemed to be quicker than the walk to their nightly destination. Once they made it there Kaine turned to Tenmo and smile at him before leaning up for another loving kiss. "I love you, and I'll see you tomorrow night." He whispered before he finally let his hand slip out of Tenmo's.

Tenmo returned the loving kiss when he had reached the border. “Until tomorrow Kaine..I love you” He said with a soft smile, taking him into one last kiss. He ran off still in human form, wanting today to be over and tomorrow to get here. He didn’t even notice his father eyeing him suspiciously as he head toward him room, wondering where he had been that he looked so soaked.

Kaine watched Tenmo leave with a smile before he turned to head home himself. He had just snuck into the building when he heard that aggravating voice again, "Kaine! You're dripping water all over the floor!" It was with a roll of his eyes that he faced Byran again.

"Is that a crime?" He asked though he knew that he should be a bit more considerate. At the same time though, what did Byran expect him to do? Stand outside until he was dry? Or worse, the sun came up? The two ended up arguing about it which only ended up leaving a bigger puddle on the floor leading to another stupid argument. This all ended in Byran demanding to know why he was soaked to begin with and Kaine telling him to mind his own business. It seemed as though this was going to go on for the rest of the night until -to Kaine's surprise- one of the council members had appeared and quickly silenced them both. The ancient vampire sent Byran on his way before making a motion stating he wished to speak with Kaine. It was a bit reluctantly that he followed knowing Byran would hate him even more for leaving drops of water on the floor as they walked.

By the time he was told he could go to his room his head was hurting, feeling as though he had run head first into a brick wall. He couldn't even recall what they had talked about, and at this point no longer cared. Making it to his room he didn't even get out of his now damp clothes, collapsing on his bed and falling instantly asleep.

Tenmo woke up the next morning, lounging around the house before he was quick to be approached by his father. “Where were you last night..?” Adrian asked with a raised eyebrow. Tenmo didn’t answer, looking away as he continued to sit on the living room couch. “I asked you a question Tenmo, where...were...you? You came home soaking wet!” Adrian said in a low authoritative voice. “Does it really matter where I went..?” Tenmo shrugged, that earning a growl from Adrian. “You are not being-“ Adrian started to say with a growl before storming off. He planned on finding out where he had been going..one way or another. He started assembling members of the pack while Tenmo was busy with other things.

It was soon nightfall and Tenmo eagerly awaited seeing Kaine again, bringing a messenger bag with the collar inside. It always made him happy so he would wear it again for him. Stil..something felt off tonight. He couldn’t tell what it was but it was..quiet. He waited at the border line for Kaine to appear..

Something wasn't right, he could sense it with every fiber of his being from the moment he woke up. His anxiety was high whenever he thought of meeting Tenmo that night, truly afraid that they weren't as careful and hadn't been as free of suspicion as they had originally thought. The closer to nightfall it got the more nervous he became, for the first time reconsidering meeting up with handsome wolf. But he couldn't do that to Tenmo, he'd have to be extra careful tonight. That he decided and so instead of leaving like he normally did he slipped out his window dropping to the ground with a soft thud.

In an attempt to shake off the odd feeling he had Kaine took a different route to the border, yet he still couldn't get over how he felt. It took him longer than normal to reach the border and he wasn't surprised that Tenmo was already waiting for him there. Yet there was an even bigger sense of danger that hit him when he walked towards his handsome wolf. Kaine knew he should listen to his instincts, they had never lead him astray before. But it was clouded, clouded by the need to be near and with Tenmo.

"Hey there, my puppy." Kaine greeted the other with a smile. The moment he had stopped in front of the other his senses seemed to mute themselves. No longer focused or really picking up on the danger he had been sensing up until that point.

“Hello there my beautiful fanged hunk...” Tenmo smiled when he finally did see the other, taking him tightly into his arms. “Today felt like it lasted forever without you..I missed you so much...” He said with a soft smile as he cupped the others cheek. He could see the indent of the ring in the others shirt and smiled, taking Kaine into a deep kiss.

“Just what do you think you’re doing...?” A low growl came from the forest lining as it made Tenmo freeze, pulling away from the kiss. Adrian emerged from the trees along with the rest of his pack. “I know I did not just see that...” He growled, all of them currently in human form. Otso was there along with a good amount of other wolves behind Adrian. “I don’t know what you did to my son or how you managed to get into our home...Tenmo, step away from that thing ....” He glared af Kaine, growling more when he recognized that face from yesterday. “That thing has a name....” Tenmo growled, standing protectively in front of Kaine from the other wolves.

A pleased smile appeared on Kaine's face with the greeting, wrapping his arms loosely around Tenmo's neck when he was pulled tightly into the other's arms. Happily returning the kiss, his smile only seemed to grow, at least until a voice broke through the otherwise still night. The kiss was broken quick from the voice and Kaine instinctively took a step away from his handsome wolf. His fight or flight response kicked in hard when faced with the pack, it stuck quite strongly to fight. Tenmo was his, and he was worth fighting for. A growl had escaped him when he was referred to as a 'thing' instantly responding to what his mind knew was an insult. Tenmo was stepping protectively in front of him, but it didn't ease Kaine in the slightest. Even with Tenmo on his side they were definitely out numbered.

Apparently that didn't even really matter because he could hear something that made his head snap up and he looked over his shoulder. Kaine almost groaned aloud from the sight that met him. He had thought that things couldn't get worse for them but sure enough there were vampires emerging from the woods on their side of the border. Leading them was their oldest member, Xavier, he looked positively ancient but Kaine knew better. He was not remotely as fragile as he looked, and anyone to believe he was would swiftly be shown otherwise. "This seriously can't be happening." Kaine whispered a little panicked by the events unfolding. His eyes darted to Tenmo who was focused on his father and pack, he half debated bringing their new situation to his attention but it appeared he wouldn't have to do that after all.

"I knew he was up to something." Byran's infuriating voice came from the group and was giving Kaine a knowing smirk as though he had it all figured out. The vampire's gaze moved to Tenmo and his smirk changed to a sneer, "This also explains why his snack smelled disgusting." Kaine couldn't believe their luck right now and the expression that flickered over the council member's face at such news made him inwardly flinch. This was not good, was not good at all.

Kaine went to speak but Xavier raised his hand and any words that Kaine had been about to say seemed to die in his throat. It was an odd control that the council held over the coven members, and one that Kaine absolutely despised right now. "Clearly the mutts have forgotten their place." His eyes were on Tenmo when he had spoken.

This time Kaine did manage to speak, "They haven't done anything. This is all just a big misunderstanding." Kaine knew once he said it that no one would be stupid enough to believe any of it. Byran still had a smug look on his face, knowing that this was going to be far better than he could have ever hoped for. No vampire had ever done such a stupid and traitorous thing before. He was quite excited to see just how much trouble Kaine was in, not to mention Xavier's call in the mutt as well.

“I can’t believe you right now...You know better than to be anywhere near those leeches...” Adrian said with a growl, claws extending from his hands as he glared right at Kaine while he said that.

“Kaine did nothing wrong...You don’t even know him..!” Tenmo growled, his own claws coming out and growling loudly at his father.

“Those things killed your mother and you have the nerve to-“ Adrian couldn’t even finished because he was so angry. “I don’t what you-“ Adrian pointed a claw at Kaine and looked at the others “Or any of you leeches did but you are going to leave...NOW!” He growled along with the rest of the pack behind him. “I don’t know how one of your things took control of my son Xavier..” He said with a sneer “But it looks and smells as bad as the wrinkles on your face” Adrian growled at him, furious. He looked back to Tenmo, “Traitor of a son..” He growled, “He probably even killed your mother...” Adrian raised a claw to attack Kaine, Tenmo raising an arm to block the blow, getting a good gash to his arm.

“You..will not..hurt him...” Tenmo growled loudly, snapping at his father. He growled at the vampire leader when he was called a mutt. It only made him angry and he seemed very fixated on the other, not caring if his arm was starting to bleed. He was furious..