An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Tenmo smirked to himself with a small chuckle at the other mentioning vampire lovers amongst the humans. "I suppose I cannot blame you, I have seen a few humans with ears and tails attached to their clothing. Most usually look cheap and near insulting to a real tail.." Tenmo chuckled at some of the experiences he had been told about by the other werewolves. "Love yourself much..? Tenmo teased at the other talking about how he did indeed look good, kissing his neck again.

"Well, you aren't wrong.." Tenmo admitted, thinking back to when they had first met. He thought that one of the first few things he might have noticed about him was his eyes..or at least they were prominent enough to him. Tenmo hummed happily at his hair being stroked, smiling softly. "It would be hard...I like your eye color" He said quietly as he tried to think of any other color he could see Kaine in, although nothing would beat his natural eye color. "A really deep dark blue..It will remind me of the night sky" Tenmo finally decided on a color after a quiet moment to think.

"Okay...good" Tenmo said, adding "If I really need to, I'll try to pass it off as you are near sighted and get startled easily at a quick approach but don't want to use that too much" Tenmo tried to think of an excuse should something happen. "I just hope my father will not be home...Be very careful around him...for reasons besides the alpha" Tenmo said, remembering the story he told the other a short time ago.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Someone has too." Kaine replied with a smirk. He of coursed loved himself, most vampires did, it was natural for them. But at the same time why shouldn't he love himself? "I would hope you love yourself too." He added giving his handsome wolf a curious look. "I could think of many reasons why you should love yourself." This last comment was made as he leaned up enough to be able to catch Tenmo's lips in a quick kiss.

"I like it too, but we both know your pack wouldn't be fond of it." As much as they loved his eyes, it wasn't going to be something he'd be able to get away with around the pack though. When Tenmo told him that a deep dark blue would be his next choice Kaine nodded slightly, considering how he'd look with that color. "I should be able to find contacts that color." He replied after a moment. It still wouldn't be as good as his natural color, but he'd deal with it.

"Yeah... I'll be fine I'm sure. As long as it isn't every single wolf." Kario replied with a small shrug. "But it wouldn't be a bad thing to have on hand if it happens too much." That was important after all, Kaine could deal with it for a little while, or even for the most part but if it turned out to be an extremely common thing he may not be able to stop himself from flinching at some point and cringing away from the contact. "Your father's the alpha?" Kaine said twisting around in the tub to where he was practically curled up in Tenmo's lap so he could see him better. This was an unexpected turn, granted it didn't change how he felt about Tenmo, but it certainly made him more curious about him. "I'll be a good vampire. On my best behavior and acting as human as possible. Promise."

"You will have to tell me all the reasons I should love myself sometime.." Tenmo said with a small smirk, giving the other a quick kiss in return. He really wanted to know what reasons the other loved him, even if they seemed trivial. And if there were ways to make him love him even more, he could and probably would. But Kaine loved him...that's all that matters.

"I know.." Tenmo said quietly, smiling softly and kissing the others cheek again. He hoped that he could take them out as soon as they got to the room so he could go back to looking at those beautiful eyes again. While any color would be beautiful, his natural eye color would always be the most beautiful.

"Oh no no" Tenmo chuckled, maybe having exaggerated a bit how jumpy werewolves were. Rather be warned and exaggerate than simplify and not expect right? "Only recently..I had told you another was the alpha but recently he had took over.." Tenmo nodded, recalling how he told the other another wolf and his mate were in charge a few nights prior. "When the time comes..I am sure you will do great.." Tenmo spoke softly and kissed the other once more. He dipped his hair under the water for a moment, making sure he could clean his hair too. His longer black hair now clung to his skin.

"I'll enjoy doing so." Kaine stated happily. He'd definitely love telling Tenmo all the reasons why he loved him, and hence all the reasons why he should love himself as well. Kaine was sure the other probably didn't hear enough about all of the things someone should love about him. Which just made him even happier to tell him, repeatedly.

"But why?" Kaine asked when Tenmo explained to him that this was a recent change, his father being the alpha and all. What had brought on this change though? It didn't seem as though a change in alpha would happen often, so why now? He was dying to know, curiosity once more peaking at the thought. He shifted himself better so that he could watch Tenmo dip his head back enough to allow his hair to get completely soaked by the quickly cooling water.

Shifting himself he moved so he could do the same, turning to face Tenmo and leaning back to let his hair dip into the water and get wet thoroughly. "I suppose we should clean up, even if I would much rather stay here with you forever." Kaine commented with an unwilling sigh as he reached for the body wash and shampoo so they could start cleaning up.

"Good.." Tenmo said with a soft smile, wondering all of the reasons the other loved him. And..it was nice to hear all the reasons he was loved. Anything Kaine said about him would fill him with such joy so it really didn't matter in the end. But that did not mean he did not want to hear it!

"Why?" Tenmo repeated the others question, thinking about his father and the pack. "Well, I suppose quite simply that he thought he could do better..." He shrugged, finding it hard to explain his father on top of werewolf dynamics. Tenmo took the shampoo from the other, squirting it in his hands and using it in Kaines hair. He carefully ran his hands through the others hair, making sure to clean the others hair thoroughly.

A soft hum was his response to being told that his father had quite simply thought he could do better. That was an odd reason for a change like that, but he figured there was no point in judging their way since he truly had no idea how it worked. His mind was still going over this when he suddenly felt Tenmo's hands in his hair, the other getting the shampoo thoroughly lathered and mixed into the strands of hair. Giving a small smirk towards his cute wolf he couldn't help but give a soft laugh as well, "You wouldn't believe how long it's been since anyone has helped me clean up in any way." He mused though he was quite happy to have the help and for Tenmo showing him how much he loved him by doing so.

Still he sat there behaving himself, squirting some of the body wash onto a sponge and starting to wash his handsome wolf's body. Admiring it as he was cleaning it, watching the muscles move as Tenmo moved and the soft rise and fall of his chest. "You sure I can't just keep you here with me forever?" He asked a serious expression crossing his face as their eyes locked together. After tonight Kaine was even less willing to let Tenmo leave, he wanted him to stay, with him forever. Wanted to be with him 24/7, he really was lovestruck by the wolf in front of him.

Tenmo massaged the shampoo into the others scalp, careful to get every inch of scalp and every strand of hair. Maybe half of it was loving to touch the others hair but he also wanted to make sure the other was cleaned as deeply as possible. He hummed happily when the other washed his body, loving the feeling of the other cleaning him. It was nice to have another wash him, more so with the one he loved.

Tenmo looked deeply into the others eyes as he asked his question, a serious tone in his eyes and expression. "You know I could if that was possible..I wish I could be with you forever.." He said quietly with a small kiss. But based on what he thought would happen in the aftermath..He was worried the other might get hurt if they found out he smuggled him in here. Other vampires would probably not be so keen on a werewolf being around them.

Kaine sighed a bit unhappily at Tenmo's response even though he knew that there wasn't anything that could be done about it and that it was what it was. "I'll miss you though..." He murmured even though he knew he should just be happy that he was able to have Tenmo for two nights in a row. It didn't make it any easier to know that he couldn't have him every night and every day. The more time they spent together the more possessive Kaine was becoming, the more he wanted to keep his puppy close and never let him go again.

For a moment he sat there washing Tenmo while pouting much like a child and inwardly trying to figure out how it would be possible for him to keep Tenmo all to himself. "We could do what those humans do when they know their families won't accept it. Elope I think they call it?" Kaine said his eyes darting up to meet the other's again. It was a long shot and he knew it, both of them disappearing was sure to cause nothing but suspicion from both parties. With a sigh he shifted so that Tenmo could rinse all the shampoo out of his hair, eyes drifting shut so none would get in his eyes. After that he was rinsing off Tenmo's body before he was trading the body was for the shampoo so he could was the other's hair as well.

"So... when do you want to try sneaking me home?" He asked trying to avoid thinking even more on them never being able to fully be together. They would have to continue to sneak around each other's family. It wasn't the most desired thing in the world, but it was better than nothing. Or at least that's what he kept trying to tell himself even if deep down he wasn't satisfied.

"I know Kaine...I know" Tenmo said quietly as he continued to wash the others hair. He wanted so much to be together with the other at every waking moment. He never thought that he would think of that with anyone, with a vampire none the less. But it was true, he wanted every day to see those beautiful eyes and see Kaines smile.

Tenmo washed out the shampoo from the others hair, making sure he would not get shampoo in the others eyes. He heard the others question and paused for a moment. Elope...Tenmo thought as he looked down at the other. His pack would definitely wonder where he went but he was actually considering it. How much longer could he sneak around and not see him every day? He closed his eyes while the other washed his hair. "I am considering it at this point...this is agony" Tenmo said quietly, referring to not seeing him every day.

"Tomorrow night..?" Tenmo asked quietly, his tail wagging slightly. He wanted to see him yet again and he might as well just get out of the way. No point in just waiting around..He wanted to bring Kaine home so much..

There was a slight sense of happiness that seemed to occur when he was told that Tenmo was considering them eloping at this point, that this was agony. It really was, neither species was meant to be separated like this from their partner. It was causing a pain in both of them that wasn't natural. In many ways it was like losing Tenmo again and again without actually losing him. But Kaine remained quiet while Tenmo was finishing rinsing his hair out, glad that even the other was careful to avoid getting any shampoo in his eyes while doing so.

Kaine was still quiet as he was washing Tenmo's hair, taking the same care with his cute wolf that the other had taken with him. Noticing the wolf's tail begin to wag slightly he smiled softly when he was asked about tomorrow night. There really was no point in just waiting around he supposed, the sooner they did it the better and Tenmo jumped at the opportunity to be snuck in here it was only fair that he returned that eagerness. That and Kaine really did want to see where his cute wolf lived. "Tomorrow it is then." Kaine replied still focusing on washing the other's hair.

Once he was sure he had done a good job he was careful in rinsing the suds out and making sure that he was finished. "There, all clean." He said happily flashing another smile. Leaning forward he caught Tenmo's lips into another kiss, he really didn't want this moment to end. Didn't want to think about letting Tenmo go home.

Tenmo could not wait to bring the other home with him, it will be the longest they have ever spent together! Two nights together in each other’s arms..! He just...wished it could be every night. If anyone knew..If his father knew..Tenmo did not wish to have to think about such a thought. But he loved Kaine, he was not like what everyone says vampires are! Kaine was kind and caring, able to keep him calm.

“Good..” Tenmo answered with a big happy smile. He would get to show him the house and take him to his room...! He would get to hold the other again for another night and be close to him. It felt like a dream come true..! He hummed happily st the others hands massaging his long black hair.

When the other said he had finished, he smirked and whacked him playfully with his hair like a dog shaking itself dry. He laughed with a genuine smile on his face, returning the others kiss.

The relationship they had together was one that Kaine realized he wouldn't trade for the world, he was to happy with Tenmo than he ever had been without him. Reaching out he ran his fingers along his lover's torso, admiring the muscle there, admiring being close. The reaction his cute wolf had when he had finished washing his hair made him laugh, "See, you're even playful like a puppy!" Kaine responded quite amused. Tenmo really was quite playful, though he certainly didn't mind.

Unfortunately he knew they couldn't stay in the tub forever so with a sigh he stood up, the water cascading off his body as he reached for a towel and stepped out. Wrapping the towel around his waist he turned to face the other and grabbed another towel. "You ready?" He asked holding the towel up for him once he too got out of the water. "You know... there is a really pretty lake on this side of the border. "We should spend one of these nights there together. It's really pretty at night." Kaine really felt like it would be a good place for them to be together.

“Who do you think did that hmm...?” Tenmo smirked, knowing the effect Kaine had on him. He normally was aloof and quiet, kept to himself and never seeing that he would get with anyone without necessity. He hated being called puppy and did not think he would find love. And..look at him now..Playfully splashing around in a tub with someone he really liked.

“A lake..? Now that sounds nice..” Tenmo smiles, loving lakes and going swimming.”Show me next time..” He said softly, taking the towel and wrapping it around himself. He almost forgot for a moment he was on the ‘forbiden’ side of the border. He felt right at home alongside Kaine.

"I don't know." Kaine playfully replied feigning innocence on this matter despite knowing that he definitely was the reason why Tenmo was so playful. He really liked this playful side of Tenmo though, it made the other man really handsome and brightened up his features. It was part of what he loved about him, though he would accept and be okay with him even if he wasn't this playful but it was definitely a nice plus.

A moment later Tenmo was stepping out of the tub and taking the towel wrapping it around his waist, Kaine moved to reach into the tub and drain the water before he turned back to him. "Great, tomorrow I'll meet you at the border for you to sneak me home, and then when we meet again after that we'll go to the lake. I am sure you'll really like it." That was one thing he was completely sure about, he was positive that this lake would be a place that could possibly become a more neutral place for them despite its location on the vampire side of the border.

Slipping his hand into Tenmo's he smiled up at him, "Let's get back into clothes." There was a certain type of freedom that came with being nude, but he also didn't want to run around that way. No matter how free that may feel. Waiting for Tenmo to get dressed he lead him back to his room and that's where he let his own towel drop to the floor as he moved around grabbing his clothes and starting to get dressed once again.

Tenmo whacked him playfully, knowing he knew that he made him like this. He tucked the towel into itself so it would stay on without needing to hold it. He loved that innocent looking face of his and the way he teased him, even if it was teasing.

'Sounds like a plan.." Tenmo said as he gave the other a quick peck on the cheek. He could not wait for tomorrow and the day after that..He had a lot of planning to do. He had to make sure he cleaned his room and-Do not stress about it so much. He was just grateful for the time he had together, both at his home and at the lake. It would definitely be evenings he would be looking forward to..

"If we have to..." He teased while smacking the others butt lighty. Tenmo eventually put his clothes back on, holding onto the collar tightly in his hand. Tenmo put his collar back on around his neck, making sure it was adjusted properly. His eyes glanced over at Kaine, watching him get dressed. Beautiful....

Kaine gave Tenmo an amused smile and rolled his eyes when his ass was smacked lightly, "We don't have to you know." He playfully replied. Sure they didn't have to get dressed, but they probably should. Having just finished pulling his pants up he turned towards his handsome wolf just to notice he had his attention still and that Tenmo had been watching him get dressed. "Enjoying the sight?" Kaine teased. It wasn't like he didn't enjoy the attention as he most certainly did, but he found it interesting that Tenmo apparently liked watching him get dressed.

"You know, most people seem more interested in me getting out of my clothes, not back into them." Alright, so he still had to tease him, he really couldn't help it. He was aware that Tenmo liked undressing him too, but he couldn't pass up a perfectly good opportunity to tease him more. It was safe to say that if he did ever pass up on that chance that something was seriously wrong with him. Grabbing his shirt he pulled it on before he threw himself back onto the bed, glancing back towards Tenmo his eyes fell on the collar that he was wearing again.

"I do really love the way you look with that collar on." Kaine commented looking him over. Even if he knew that Tenmo probably wouldn't be able to wear it all the time like he wished. Here was different, it was just the two of them. "Was definitely a great investment."

“I would more than happily take your clothes offf any day..” Tenmo said with a little purr as he continued to watch the other get dressed. He suddenly got caught, Kaine teasing him about watching him get dressed. “I do not like to think of other people watching you undress..” He teased with a small smirk. “And I like any opportunity looking at you and your body, putting clothes on it or taking it off” Tenmo smiled, loving every inch of the others skin.

“I have to admit it was a good choice..” Tenmo said as he looked down at it, looking at the burgundy leather and tag. “A little part of you is going to be with me..” Tenmo teased but it was serious, he loved having something to remind him of Kaine. He could go home and have a piece of Kaine with him always.

"You'll have plenty of opportunities to get me out of my clothes." Kaine replied flashing Tenmo a playful smile before he was black to finishing getting dressed. "You may not like to think about it, but it's happened. Just as I am sure the same can be said about you." Came his teasing response as he was turning to face Tenmo again. "That's sweet of you." Leaning up he gave Tenmo another quick kiss, it was sweet that his wolf liked having any opportunity to look at his body. It was mutual of course, Kaine definitely enjoyed every chance he got to see the other's body as well, with or without clothes.

"Always." Came Kaine's promise. That collar would always mean that there was a part of him with Tenmo, an important part. The part that was staking its claim on his wolf, as well as the one that loved him enough to do so. Holding his arms out he smiled, "Now come over here and relax with me for a bit."

“I will make sure I have plenty of opportunities and take them all” Tenmo teased Kaine in return. “Jealous..? Someone else seeing me naked..?” He teased more with a big smirk, returning the others quick kiss. He held the other close with a soft smile, kissing the others cheek. He loved how warm he was and wished it would not have to end any time soon. Tomorrow it would at least be a reunion at his house.

Tenmo smirked softly as he held the tag with ‘Tenmo’ engraved on it, looking up at the other. He went into the others arms and laid at the others side. “Would you be mad if I got you something too..? I want to give you something..not a collar of course!” Tenmo chuckled, kissing him quickly again. He could kiss him all night..He loved those lips.

"I'll look forward to that." He replied happily. There would certainly be no objection to Tenmo taking every opportunity to undress him, he'd actually be all to eager for him to do so. "Maybe just a little..." Kaine answered sticking his tongue out a bit childishly at the wolf. There was some truth to his response though, maybe he was a little jealous that other people have seen Tenmo naked in the past, he didn't want anyone else to see him this way. Past or present. "You're mine." His tone made it clear it was him once more staking claim to his puppy.

Raising an eyebrow when he was asked if he would be mad if Tenmo got him something too. Explaining to him that he wanted to give him something as well, though not a collar. A small amused smile crossed his face as he returned the quick kiss. "I wouldn't be mad, but extremely curious what you have in mind." Kaine admitted his curiosity growing at the thought of Tenmo giving him anything.

Tenmo chuckled at the others jealously. “You are cute when you’re jealous and protective..” He teased, kissing the others cheek yet again. It was true, he loved seeing someone love him so much. It made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside..To be loved romantically like that. It really was nice..And it did amuse him how the other was claiming him and calling him his.

“Good..I hope you like it...” Tenmo said quietly as he rested his head against the other. “I had something in mind..I just need to make sure I can get it in time..Hopefully I can...Maybe at least have it ready by the day we go to the lake..” Tenmo said as he puzzled over his gift. Hmm..Maybe it could be done if he went early in the morning..

"What is it?" Kaine asked curiously, he had at first told himself he'd let it stay a surprise, but his curiosity was killing him. He just had to know what it was that Tenmo wanted to get him. His curiosity only grew when the other indicated that he hoped he could get it in time, if not that it would be by the time they went to the lake. "I need to know!" Kaine whined giving the other a small pout and hoping that Tenmo wouldn't be able to resist and would tell him what it was.

What could he possibly need so much time to figure out or get? Especially with how quickly he was able to get his gift for Tenmo. It also made him think about the next night when he would be snuck into werewolf territory, to his handsome wolf's room. It was exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. Shifting he rested his head on his wolf's chest, listening to the sound of his breathing and heartbeat.

“I won’t tell you..You’re going to have to wait” Tenmo smirked, loving that he now had the upper hand. He could hold this over the others head and tease him until he got it ready. And just in case it didn’t get here in time, the surprise wouldn’t get ruined or he wouldn’t be disappointed. Of course he would probaby like anything he got..That seemed like Kaines nature.

“Maybe Ill consider giving you a hint if you tell me those reasons you love me first..” Tenmo smirked, kissing the others lips softly. Hopefully the hint he would give woild not give it away too much..

"But I'll die if you don't tell me!" Kaine complained with another whine. Surprises were hard for Kaine to deal with, he always wanted to know what others had or planned to get him and it felt like it'd kill him on the inside when he wasn't told what it was. Kaine was about to say that Tenmo had to tell him what it was when he was told that maybe he'd consider giving him a hint if he told him those reasons why he loved him first.

It seemed like a bit of an odd trade, especially considering he had already told Tenmo he was more than willing to tell him all the reasons he loved him. "There are plenty of reasons why I love you, your smile for one, it's quite contagious and it lights up your face. Your hair and fur are also a plus, extremely soft, nice to the touch. You're sweet and playful, to me at least, and that's definitely something I love about you. Not to mention you're strikingly handsome. You also weren't judgemental that first night at the border. There is a lot to love about you." Kaine said with a smile on his face the whole time.

Tenmo smiled wider with every reason Kaine listed, his tail coming out and wagging happily. Sure Kaine has probably said all these reasons in the past, but it stilll made him happy. He loved hearing Kaine say all these things about him and it just filled his heart with a warm fuzzy feeling.

“Okay okay you’ll get your hint...” Tenmo said with a smile, trying to think of a hint. Hmm..How to give him a hint without giving it away? “It will remind you of me and you..” He said with a smirk, giving him a very vague hint. He never said it was going to be a good hint, and he simply loved teasing the other.