An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"Master, huh? That has a nice ring to it." Kaine teased playfully. He certainly didn't see himself in a Master's role, but it did kind of have a nice ring and it sounded nice coming from Tenmo. The attention his neck was still receiving as Tenmo moved to the other side of his neck sucking more roughly there leaving yet another mark on his neck. It made him groan softly, he was leaning back against the bed when his shirt was pushed up and he felt him move down leaving more marks on his chest and torso before he was moving back up to his lips, drawing out soft moans.

Kaine happily returned the passionate kiss, a louder moan escaped him when he felt his wolf's hands slipping into his waistband. His anticipation was definitely growing, and he was much more excited about this situation now that they were here, in his room versus being outside. Even if he didn't mind being under the stars. "Tame my cute puppy, huh?" He mused before he leaned up to share another kiss with Tenmo. He certainly liked that the other seemed more accepting that he was his puppy. "That can certainly be fun." He added as he reached up to get Tenmo out of his shirt.

Tenmo could hear the other moan underneath him when his hand went in his waistband, loving the sound. He removed his hand when the other went to remove his shirt. He let the other take off his shirt, his tag tapping against his now bare skin. "Mhm.." he said with a smirk, quick to remove the others clothes as well. "I have accepted that I'll probably always be your puppy.." He smirked to himself, kissing the other once more.

"But if you want a real treat..work for it" Tenmo smirked, tilting his head to show off his neck before straightening up again. "What do you want me to do to you..?" He spoke quietly, kissing down the others chest. He looked up at the others eyes as he did so..

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"That's true, you certainly will always be my puppy." Kaine admitted with a small smirk. He liked the sound of Tenmo being his puppy, not to mention whenever he was happy enough to see him and his tail appeared and started wagging happily it was certainly puppy like. It didn't make any less happy to see it, in fact Kaine was always really happy when Tenmo wagged his tail for him.

Being told if he wanted a real treat he'd need to work for it a small smirk appeared on his face too. Tenmo tilting his head to show off his neck made a pleased sound escape him as he became aware of what that was hinting at. Kaine certainly would enjoy having another taste of his cute wolf. He lifted himself up slightly to press a kiss to Tenmo's lips before he was letting himself relax again and pushing the werewolf down so he was level with his groin. "I could certainly use some attention here." He mused playfully.

Tenmos wolf ears came out, perked up happily when he was called his puppy. He would only let Kaine call him a puppy, only Kaine would he give that special privilege. He soon found the other leaning up to him, giving him a kiss. Shortly after though, Tenmo found himself being pressed closer to the others groin. "That I can do.."Tenmo looked up toward the other briefly with a small smirk. He diverted his attention to what was in front of him..

Tenmo held the others groin in his hand, sticking out his tongue and placing it toward the bottom. He slowly ran his tongue from bottom to top before repeating the process a few more times. After he thought he had teased the other enough, Tenmo took the other in his mouth. He used his tongue while he bobbed his head on Kaine, making sure to be very thorough.

Kaine was a little impatient for Tenmo to give him some attention already, but his puppy seemed to want to be a bit of a tease. An impatient sound came from him after just a few of the licks, but he was thankful that he didn't have to wait too long before he was taking him fully into his mouth. Happily moaning Kaine let himself get lost in the feeling for a moment, eyes drifting shut. Tenmo was being quite thorough and driving him crazy, reaching down he buried his hand into his puppy's hair. Encouraging him to keep it up while he voiced his pleasure.

Tenmo chuckled at the others impatient noises, smirking before he had continued by putting his mouth around the other. He hummed along the other as he kept moving up and down the others groin. Tenmo loved how the others eyes shut due to his mouth, only making him groan louder on the other. Based on the other grabbing his hair, Kaine seemed to be enjoying it so he knew he was doing a good enough job.

Tenmo reached down for his small tag, moving his face so he can press the colder in comparison tag onto the others groin. He rubbed it over the other teasingly while he was kissing around the others body. He looked down at the others butt then back at him, really wanting to take him right now.

A soft hiss escaped him when he felt the cool metal of Tenmo's tag against his heated skin, the stark contrast was a shock to his body at first, but he knew if his wolf kept pressing it against his skin it was only a matter of time before it warmed up and was the same temperature of his body. His breathing was a bit unsteady as he watched the other noticing how his gaze went from his ass before moving back to his face their eyes logging. This time a smirk crossed his face as he watched him, "Want more of me?" He asked him teasingly.

Shifting on the mattress he pulled one of his legs up and slightly to the side as he reached down to spread his ass and give his puppy a better look. "You could take me... but you're also being quite the tease tonight." He mused, teasing the other a bit himself as well. Kaine had to take advantage of this moment after all, and why not tease him while he had the chance? It had always been fun from the very beginning to tease Tenmo, now really was no different.

Tenmo heard the other ask what he was thinking to himself, nodding with a soft smirk. "You read my mind.." He smirked wider, sitting up a bit more. He watched as the other reached down and gave him a really nice view of his ass. "I like what I see.." He commented as he looked at what was before him, giving him a light smack.

"Maybe I like being the tease..you tease me far too much" Tenmo smirked as he placed one hand on the others leg to spread it further apart. "I may be your puppy...but you are mine" Tenmo said with a low growl and a smirk, slowly putting himself inside the other. His tag dangled on the others chest as he brought himself closer to the others face. It was weird to finally have the other not in the middle of the woods and in his room, but it still pleased him a great deal.

"You always like what you see when it involves me." Kaine replied with a smile. He had yet to hear Tenmo tell him he didn't like what he saw, though he could certainly get used to having him say that he liked what he saw as well. "Just how much do you like what you see though?" Kaine teasingly asked, wanting his cute puppy to tell him how much he liked the sight.

Being told that Tenmo might like being the tease as he teased him too much made Kaine laugh, "What can I say? You're so easy to tease." He really did enjoy teasing Tenmo and it came so naturally that half the time the words were escaping his mouth before he had even thought about it. As his legs were spread further apart he just watched Tenmo with a small smirk planted firmly in place, even when his puppy told him that he may be his puppy but that he was still his. "I'll always be my cute Puppy's." He purred softly. What he had been waiting for happened soon after, feeling him pushing into him.

The tickle of Tenmo's tag on his chest was really only a brief thought since their eyes were locked together and his puppy was leaning over him, their faces close together once more. This really was an odd change to how things had gone for them in the past, but he was definitely going to enjoy being taken in his bed, even if it wasn't going to be the case every time, it was nice knowing it was an option now. Sneaking Tenmo in the first time was really the big obstacle, after that no one would question his puppy's presence.

"You feel great inside me... like always." Kaine whispered before he lifted his head enough to catch Tenmo in a deep kiss. Allowing his eyes to drift shut again before he was pressing back into him the best he could. This whole night was making him think about when things would be reversed in a sense, and Tenmo would sneak him home. Wouldn't his pack notice he was a vampire right away? Just like Tenmo had? That was a thought he realized he didn't want to deal with right now. So he let himself get distracted with their kiss and the feeling of Tenmo instead.

"Of course, I love looking at you.." Tenmo smirked, looking over the other again. "Do i even need to tell you...?" He said with a smirk, leaning down to give him a quick kiss. "You are irresistible, I can look at you all day.." Tenmo said with a softer smile, running his hands over the others body. It was true, he loved looking at the other, regardless if the only was clothed or not. He was a beautiful person...

Tenmo had to admit he was getting more and more easy to tease, letting the other get away with a lot. Look at him, he went from hating being called puppy almost all together to now wearing a dog collar with his name on it. "Always yours.." he groaned as he had inserted himself into the other.

Tenmo looked into the others eyes as he moved..He truly was obsessed with those eyes. They were beautiful..they sparkled when they smiled. And he loved the way they looked when they held pleasure in them much similar to the way they do now. He was happy to be with the other, even if he had to sneak into the others room to spend more time with him. He would make sure to enjoy every moment, whether as human or wolf/puppy.

Tenmo thought this was all too easy, just happy he did not get caught...yet. But what would come of things when it was his turn to bring them to the pack? He really had no excuse he could think of at the moment. He couldn't use the snack excuse or the puppy excuse..But he wanted to bring him home somehow. Now was not the time as he had more important things to deal with. That thing being Kaine, the one who ha closed his eyes underneath him. Tenmo deepened their kiss, loving the warmth of the others lips.

Kaine was pleased to hear Tenmo say that he was always his, and he would definitely make sure the werewolf stuck to those words. The eye contact they shared as Tenmo began to move made each movement feel more intense, causing Kaine to suck in a sharp breath suddenly feeling breathless. Wrapping his arms around Tenmo he clung to his puppy, enjoying the feeling of his puppy was giving him. Kaine really did enjoy all the time they were spending together, it didn't matter to him if that time was just talking and being close or having sex. To him it was great regardless, though he definitely enjoyed the sex.

His eyes had drifted shut as Tenmo's movements caused his body to be flooded with pleasure. Though he hadn't even realized he had closed them. Kaine moaned softly into the deep kiss, arching his back slightly and digging his nails into his puppy's back. When the kiss broke Kaine was taking in shaky breaths, trying to calm his breathing and get ahold of himself as he moved his lips to Tenmo's neck. His fangs brushed against the soft skin there, he specifically remembered Tenmo telling him that he could try it during next time.

Kaine was itching to do so and see how his puppy tasted now, he didn't even really give Tenmo an option to tell him if he was or wasn't okay with being fed from again so soon. Instead his fangs were sinking into the soft skin, Tenmo's blood flowing instantly into his mouth. It really did taste better this way, and it was a nice treat even if he thought of his puppy's blood as a sweet treat before as well. The pleased sound the came from him this time was partially due to Tenmo's movement but also the blood he was drinking.

Tenmo loved the others shaky breaths, himself breathing heavily. It was hard to not pin him and completely drown Kaine in kisses and marks. He had already left enough...well, it was never enough. What was he even saying? He would do that anyway but he wanted to give the other a break. He wanted to focus on other parts of his body, not just making marks all over it.

Tenmo was not expecting the sudden piercing of the others fangs against his neck. While he was expecting it at some point, he was not expecting it at that exact moment. Tenmo let out a low pleased growl at the fangs piercing his neck, only encouraging him to pick up his pace. His tail came out again, wrapping around him an flicking at the others groin with every quick thrust. He groaned as he went to the others neck at the same time, sucking at the skin roughly and digging in his teeth but not enough to break the skin

Tenmo's pace increasing wasn't exactly a surprise to Kaine, having sex and feeding from his snacks was something that was quite common, something he experienced more than once. Them increasing their pace was a common reaction to his bite, it just happened to drive him crazier when it was his puppy. The true surprise came from the sudden feeling of fur rubbing against his hard and aching cock, his eyes had snapped open, nails digging more firmly into Tenmo's back actually breaking the skin this time though he tried not to draw too much blood from doing so.

Kaine groaned against Tenmo's neck drowning in pleasure as he felt his puppy sucking roughly on his own feeling his teeth digging into his neck as well. The pleasure was driving him insane and feeling his mind getting clouded by it. Another gasp forced him to release Tenmo's neck, some blood running from the wound before he managed to get enough of a grasp of himself to close it. Kaine was quickly being pushed towards his release his body tensing slightly, feeling each thrust with a new intensity.

Tenmo let out a growl of pleasure at the feeling of the nails digging into his skin. He loved the feeling of the others nails piercing his back and the sudden shock Kaine got from his tail touching him. He was getting more and more pleased with every moment, growling into the others neck in happiness and pleasure.

Tenmo went to kissing the others neck, licking over the mark he had just made. He kept teasing the other with his tail, flicking and rubbing against the others tip. He kept up his fast paced thrusts, not sure how much he could stand. Between taking Kaine and getting bitten, he was close to the brink of pleasure. Once he felt the others tongue close his neck bite, he was quick to take the other in a deep passionate kiss. He was unable to hold himself back longer, reaching his peak of pleasure.

Kaine let out a soft whine when Tenmo continued to tease him with his tail, his puppy seeming to have way too much control over it as it flicked and rubbed against his tip making him arch his back more and press into the touch. Pressing himself more firmly against his puppy who already seemed to know his body too much. It was too much for him to handle and he could feel himself about to be pushed over that blissful edge, it came with his lips being captured in a passionate kiss and the feeling of Tenmo releasing inside him. It was all he really needed to reach his own climax as well with a deep pleasured groan into the kiss, his eyes again falling shut.

When the kiss broke he was breathless, breathing hard as he relaxed against the bed his hands falling to rest at his sides as he looked happily up at his puppy. His body was thrumming happily in the aftermath of his climax and he was more than happy to lie there like that for the rest of his life. But it wouldn't be that simple, for one he was a mess, both from his release and the sweat that had built up on his body, he definitely needed to get cleaned up. For a moment he didn't move or speak just allowing both of them to rest before he lifted himself up enough to catch Tenmo's lips in a quick kiss.

"Want to get in the tub with me?" He whispered over his cute wolf's lips with a playful smile. The fact that they even had the option of getting in the tub together or shower for that matter was a pleasant one. It wasn't an option they had before when they would just meet at the border, it was certainly a nice bonus.

Tenmo hung over the other, trying to calm himself and catch his breath. How can he be calm when he was looking at a sight like Kaine? He kissed the other softly in return of his kiss, loving the soft lips that were gone far too soon. The kiss quickly ended as the other seemed like he was about to ask him something.

"A shower..? That's sound delightful, I would love to see you wet" He said, wanting to add something else with a small smirk. "Not that I have not seen you wet around me...just not in the shower" Tenmo teased with a smirk, standing up and gathering his clothes. He took his collar off and put it with his clothes to take to the bathroom for when they were done. It was still hard to believe he had this opportunity, that he was even bathing with Kaine. "You sure you won't mind my wet dog smell?" He smirked jokingly as he waited for the other to lead the way.

He was glad that Tenmo agreed to a shower with him, it would certainly be nice to be able to share this with him. Though the comment about wanting to see him wet made his smile turn to a slight embarrassed one. That only seemed to increase when he was told that it wasn't like Tenmo hadn't seen him wet, just not in the shower. "You're really becoming such a tease, tonight." Kaine replied with a soft laugh as he shifted to get up off the bed. When he turned back to Tenmo he watched him remove the collar, though he certainly liked it when he was wearing it he knew that he certainly couldn't wear it in the shower. "Oh I think I can deal with your wet dog smell just fine." He replied with a smile.

Leading Tenmo into the bathroom he turned towards the shower to start the water. "Do you want to take a bath or shower? I'll let you pick, since you're the guest and all." Kaine asked as he stood up straight and turned to face his cute puppy. Tonight had gone a lot better than he ever would have expected, it was nice and appreciate. Holding his arms out to Tenmo he made it clear he wanted his puppy to come closer.

“Oh I am the tease..?” Tenmo smirked as he kissed the corner of the others embarrassed smile. He held all of his clothes under one arm, waiting for the other to lead the way. “Very wet dog..” Tenmo laughed as he kissed the others lips in a quick peck.

“I think let’s do a bath..” Tenmo said with a small smile as he looked at the tub. He just wanted to lay down and relax, or at least sit down and relax. A nice bath would do that job nicely..Tenmo thought to himself as he waited for the bath to fill. Tenmo stepped in first, waiting for the other to join him. “This is nice..” He said with a soft sigh as he got comfortable.

"Very much so." Kaine mused with a smile. Tenmo was being the tease today, not that he minded in the least. After being told that he wanted to take a bath Kaine turned back to push the plug in so it would begin to fill with water. Kaine was a bit impatient for it to fill up as he was definitely looking forward to anything that meant they would be in close quarters with each other. It was with a pleased smirk that Kaine watched Tenmo step into the warm water before he was sinking into the hot water, Kaine was quick to follow.

The water was nice as he moved and leaned his back against his cute puppy's chest, tilting his head back to look up at him and flashing yet another large smile. "I could even get used to you taking a bath with me. It's going to be so boring and lonely here when you're home, now." Though he said it in a teasing manner it wasn't really a lie either. He loved Tenmo, loved everything about him and really enjoyed his company. Going back to spending time here alone wasn't a very pleasant idea, even if it was probably quite a necessary one.

Relaxing there against his cute puppy Kaine had absently started to run his hand over one of Tenmo's legs, absently watching the progression of his hand as it gently rubbed the other's leg. His mind had fallen back to the all too real challenge that would be sneaking him into Tenmo's home. It wouldn't be nearly this easy, and he wondered how he would pull it off. After a moment he just decided to ask if he had any ideas. "So... sneaking me home isn't going to be nearly as easy... do you have any idea how you're going to try to pull it off?"

Tenmo leaned his head back against the bathrooms wall, humming happily in the warm water. While he did not often take baths and more often took showers, he would do anything if it was with Kaine. He actually found the bath quite relaxing as he closed his eyes for a moment, feeling the water shift as Kaine soon after stepped into the tub.

Tenmo opened his eyes again when he felt Kaine lean his head against his chest. He wrapped his head lightly around the others body, holding him closely. "I would love this all the time.." Tenmo agreed as he kissed the top of the others head. He has grown more and more accustomed to the others presence, wishing he could see the other every day. Even if the very idea of it was impossible...They were lucky to get as much as they were now.

Tenmo was relaxing, feeling the others hand lightly stroking his leg. His tail poked out of the water, ears also coming out with a small curious twitch when the other asked his question. "I...honestly am not sure.." Tenmo had to admit, bringing the other home would not be so easy. He didnt have the vampire excuse or the puppy excuse...so how would he get the other in and how would he cover if someone were to approach them like those two vampires earlier did. But he still wanted to bring the other home somehow. "Do you have any ideas..?" Tenmo asked quietly as he tried to come up with a solution to this dilemna.

Tenmo's tail and ears making a reappearance of course caused a happy smile to cross Kaine's face, he really did love seeing him with these more canine features. Even though he found his puppy attractive regardless, these features made him cute, it definitely drove home the more puppy aspect of the werewolf, especially when his tail started wagging. His free hand had actually moved to stroke over Tenmo's tail gently, while his other hand was still stroking the wolf's leg. This allowed himself to keep his mind occupied while he waited to hear if Tenmo had an idea about sneaking him in.

Hearing that he wasn't sure didn't surprise Kaine, this wasn't going to be a very easy feat no matter what. Being asked if he had any ideas made him think for a moment about it. "I don't know... is there some obvious difference between a vampire and human? A difference that gives us away so easily?" Was it even common or possible for Tenmo to get away with bringing a human home? It had to be far more acceptable than bringing a vampire home, considering said vampire would probably be killed on sight.

Shifting a little so he could turn and face Tenmo a little better he gave him a questioning look. "Is it even alright for you to bring a human home?" This had to be something they thoroughly discussed. Where he could use multiple aspects of Tenmo to his advantage, such as being able to turn to a wolf or his human appearance that wasn't the case with himself. The Kaine they saw was the one they got, full on vampire. Sure humans didn't notice that until it was normally to late, but werewolves were not as naive, they wouldn't be so easy to fool.

Tenmos tail wagged lightly through the water, not wanting to make a big splash from wagging heavily. Tenmo smiled when the other started stroking his tail, keeping his arms wrapped tightly around the other. Tenmo heard the other ask if there was an obvious difference between vampires and humans, thinking it over. Were there actually any major differences..?

"I mean besides the fangs..?" Tenmo asked, trying to puzzle it over as he tried to think of any major differences. "I am trying to think without a typical werewolf bias...and that's a bit trickier since anything I would have said has been obviously proven wrong.." Tenmo spoke honestly, kissing the top of his head. "Humans have a variety of wardrobes too so...hmm..probably don't look like you are about to go on a hunt" Tenmo said as he tried to think of anything further. "And..can you think of a defining human characteristic..?" Tenmo asked, as he tried to think of other ideas.

"I can retract my fangs but they'll still be noticeably sharper than a human's." Kaine said softly as he was considering their options. Being told that Tenmo was trying to think without the typical werewolf bias made him nod, at least he was doing that and not just listing off a bunch of things he couldn't fix. When he was told that humans have a variety of wardrobes and that he probably shouldn't dress as though he was about to go on a hunt he smirked slightly. "Noted. I'll try to... dress as normal as possible. Casual good?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. He knew that the clothes vampires wore for a hunt drew specific attention to their body, it was meant to be that way, but it certainly wouldn't help sneak him into the wolf pack.

Once more things were turned around to him and he was asked if there was any defining human characteristics. "Not that are different than that of a vampire. I mean... we're apex predators, by design we were created to fit in with our food. Unfortunately, that disguise doesn't fool werewolves for some odd reason." That was Kaine's true feelings on this. They were created and blended in perfectly with the humans around them, well, other than his eyes and fangs. "Well... human's don't have remotely the same eye color range as most vampires too... so despite the fact that you love my eyes your pack certainly won't." He commented that aspect finally hitting him like a ton of bricks. "I could wear contacts I suppose... but they are terribly uncomfortable and mess with a vampire's sharp eyesight."

"That is a good idea..I am sure you can pass it off as just having sharper teeth as long as the fangs are retracted. I think that is a thing..a fad or whatever. Or you just have naturally sharp teeth.." Tenmo shrugged, leaving it up to Kaine to decide which one he would think is the most believable or the option he liked better. "As much as I would love to see you in your hunting outfits..' Tenmo added with a small smirk,leaning down to kiss the others neck. He did love the others hunting outfit, that was true, loving how it complimented his curves and body nicely.

'Right..Of all things I forgot your eyes" Tenmo said, thinking that would be the first thing he would think about. But he was right..most humans he had come across do not have that beautiful eye color like Kaine did. It was one of the things that drew him to the other...and it would most certainly draw the attention of the pack in a less than ideal way. "You might have to...You can take them out when we get to the room probably. And put them in when you need to leave.." Tenmo said, figuring this was their best course of action. 'And some of the werewolves are jumpy and friendly so advance warning..."He thought before adding one more thing. "Most werewolves do not like being called puppy or dog so that is a big no no unless I or they say it is okay" He nodded softly.

"Hmm... yeah I suppose it is one of the newer things Humans are into these days. Bunch of vampire lovers or something that normally do that. Kind of creepy from a vampire's point of view." Kaine admitted, but having those teeth sharpened and sometimes even elongated was something that was sweeping human nations. It was still uncommon but not something that one couldn't run into. "Some of those humans are freaky up close... just a heads up." Kaine had even run into one such vampire lover at one point, the girl had certainly given him the creeps. It was safe to say he passed on that meal. The comment about him in his hunting outfit definitely made a smirk cross his face, "I do look good in it, don't I?" He teased. The kiss to his neck resulted in a soft hum of appreciation.

"That's because you love my eyes too much to see a problem with them." Kaine teased a playful smile appearing. "Ugh... but they suck so much." He complained with a groan. Reaching back he ran his fingers through his handsome wolf's hair as he rested there. "I suppose if it's for you I could wear them though. Any particular normal human eye color you're fond of?" For Tenmo he would deal with the crappy eyesight he received with contacts. If it was anyone else he wouldn't even entertain the idea.

Being told that some of the werewolves are jumpy made him groan, unfortunately such a groan was not inward as he had hoped. "Great... I'll try to not cringe." He may like Tenmo, but when it came to werewolves in general being okay with quick movements especially in his direction wasn't something he was particularly a fan of. A pout appeared on his face when he was told most werewolves don't like being called puppy or dog unless they said otherwise. Even if he was already aware of that, it didn't mean he liked it any more. "Aww! Fine... but you're still my cute puppy. I'll do my best to refrain from calling them puppies or dogs."