An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Tenmo turns a light pink and said a quiet “Maybe...”, holding the others hand tightly. He felt that petting in his tail and his tail wagged harder for a moment in it before starting to clam down and slow. “I can’t help it..You guys are soooo cute” Otso smiled widely as he saw the ring hanging from Kaines shirt. “Lovey dovey couple~!l He smiled wide which made Tenmo even more pink.

The quiet maybe just made Kaine smile brighter, knowing very well that it was as close to a yes as he'd get because of Otso being present. Not that he minded at all, he knew what was lying behind that word and that's all that really mattered. It was cute, the way Tenmo's tail wagged even harder for a moment under his touch before it seemed to calm and slow. Kaine hadn't even noticed that the ring had slipped from it's normal spot against his chest and was hanging in plain sight, but he didn't mind or care either. It wasn't like Otso didn't know they were together, and he didn't seem to mind that they were. The more Tenmo blushed though the brighter his smile became, "That blush is seriously going to become a permanent part of your face at this rate, love." He teased.

“Would you quit it..? It’s embarrasing enough..” Tenmo groaned as he looked at the ground bashfully. “It’s true..But it suits you” Otso teased with a small laugh. “Now both of you..?!” Tenmo growled in a teasing manner before leaning against the wall. “No escape form the teasing anywhere I go then huh..?” He said with a soft sigh. “Oh Tenmo, I got you an early present, I hope you don’t mind..” Otso said with a smile, looking for the box. “I mean I gues..sure..what is it?” Tenmo was curious even f he never cared for his birthday. Otso pulled out a cellphone and handed it to him. “Ta da! All for you!” He smiled, adding “Now you can call whoever you want anytime”

"It really can't be helped." Kaine said with a large smile. "Even that teasing growl of yours is extremely cute!" He expressed with a soft laugh. When Otso spoke telling Tenmo he had gotten him an early present he turned to watch the other as he was looking around for where he had put it apparently. When he found what he was looking for he was handing Tenmo a cellphone telling him that now he can call whoever he wanted anytime. Kaine still found the whole thing quite sweet and it was nice of Otso to do that not just for Tenmo but also having given him the cellphone that he had as well.

“Uhhh..thanks?” Tenmo looked over the phone, thinking it was a nice gesture but confused as to why he just randomly give him a phone. “Now you can call me~!l He said, pulling out his own cellphone with a happy smile. “You cnat be serious..We live together you don’t need to call me..” Tenmo shook his head but he couldn’t help but smile. He really was a lovable dork..He thought to himself

It was cute really, how happy Otso was when pulling out his own phone and telling Tenmo that he could call him. The reaction Tenmo had just made it all the more adorable though. Giving him a gently nudge in the side, "Come on, what if you're away and miss him or something?" He asked playfully. Kaine could think of tons of reasons as to why he'd need to call someone he lived with, especially if it made Otso happy and it seemed like it really would.

“With this dork on me 24-7, when would I have time to miss him?” Tenmo teased with a small smile. “Heeeey~!” Otso said with a whine and a laugh. Tenmo took Otso into a headlock and fuzz’s up his hair with a small smirk. “All right all right, no puppy faces.. I like the gift, thanks” Tenmo said with a small smile, wanting to show his appreciation, even if he never cared for his birthday. Tenmo grabbed another cupcake to eat, smiling softly

Kaine really did love the relationship that Tenmo and Otso had with each other, it was sweet and he was glad that his Puppy had someone he was close with at home for when they were apart. Someone he could seek company in when he wanted it -or even when he didn't know how Otso was. Smiling happily as Tenmo expressed that he liked the gift and thanked Otso for it he watched the other grab another cupcake before he was getting comfortable beside his Puppy. "You know, I like seeing you in the comfort of your home maybe as much if not more than I like seeing you in the comfort of mine." Kaine playfully said.

“Home is where the heart is, home isn’t home without you in it..” Tenmo took a bite of his cupcake, loving the taste. “Awwwwwww~!” Otso couldn’t help but let our a cry at what Tenmo said, making Tenmo realie how cheesy and romantic he sounded, turning a bit pink. “I can’t help it, that was too cute..!!” Otso said with a little bounce as he had the wide grin plastered on his face.

"That was incredibly sweet." Kaine said with a small smile noticing that Tenmo had a slight blush again from Otso's reaction. "I like thinking that you feel at home wherever I am." He added with a truly happy smile on his face. His Puppy meant a lot to him, and he wanted Tenmo to always feel at home around him. Knowing this was actually the case was certainly quite pleasing to hear and he couldn't help but love it. Leaning over he pressed a kiss to Tenmo's cheek, "You're way too adorable sometimes." He playfully teased him.

Tenmo let out a low hum, leaning on his shoulder in approval. “I love you guys!” Otso said with a happy smile, beaming at how cute they were. They had to be together forever~! “I need to find some pictures of teenage Tenmo~!” Otso remembered, wanting to tease Tenmo further as he looked around his room for photos. “I don’t think that’s necessary..” Tenmo said with a cough as Otso pulled out the dvd box and searched through it, Tenmo turning red. “You don’t ened to show him any..?” He said not knowing some were already shown. “Well here it goes..!” Otso smiled, popping in another dvd.

“Come on, do it please~?!” Otso seemed to be fiddling with the camera from behind, as if trying to set it up on the stand. Tenmo looked to be about 15/16, muscles a bit less defined but still there as his shirt seemed discarded in the corne. “Is all this really necessary..?” He said with an eye roll and a smirk. “It’s coooool” he whined, Otso coming into frame and grabbing Tenmos arms tightly. Tenmo lifted up his arms if if he was showing off his muscles, lifting Otso with him who giggled happily.

When Otso mentioned needing to find pictures of Tenmo when he was a teenager Kaine perked right up, wanting to see them himself. "Oh no! We do need pictures." Kaine said with a wave of his hand not letting Tenmo talk himself out of this. It seemed as though he didn't need to though as Otso was pulling the box out a moment later and searching through it. Kaine shushing Tenmo when he tried to complain and say that he didn't need to show him any of these. Reaching out to pat the other's head gently and run his fingers through his hair to sooth him as Otso seemed to find one and was putting it in before sitting back down. Kaine watched the moved with amusement and couldn't help but find it adorable with how teenage Otso was giggling happily. "You two are way too cute." Kaine said with a laugh. Turning his gaze to Tenmo, "What else did you guys do as teenagers?" He asked curiously.

“Besides..that...” Tenmo said with a quiet voice, Otso chiming in with “Fucking!”, Tenmo gave him a glare. “Besides that..” He said said through his teeth as he tried to think f things he did with Otso. “We wrestled a lot I guess..beat him pretty much every time!” Tenmo smirked at Otso who fake pouted and crossed his arms. He seems to quickly reach for the remote as Tenmo was about to say something, turning off that particular video. “I wand that bad.” He huffed.

Adrian quietly opened his eyes when a doctor mentioned that someone couldn’t be in the bed. Someone..? He thought as he rubbed sleepy eyes to see Xavier had fallen asleep beside him. He turned a bright pink, loving the sight of a speeding Nippy.

Kaine gave a small nod when Tenmo had quietly said besides that, wondering what else they had done but wasn't entirely surprised when Otso chose this time to pipe in and speak making Kaine laugh. He didn't remotely miss the glare that Tenmo had shot at the other wolf and had repeated himself this time through his teeth clearly not too happy that Otso had told him that. Not that Kaine minded, he didn't as long as he was the only one that Tenmo was having sex with now then he could care less if he had previously done so with Otso. At the mention of them wrestling a lot and the comment of him winning pretty much every time he couldn't help but laugh again. "I'm sure you were great, Otso." He said towards the other wolf as he was patting Tenmo's head still. "So... normal boy things it seems like." Kaine commented.

"Cool your jets." Xavier mumbled sleepily at the comment that someone couldn't be in the bed with Adrian. Honestly, Xavier could care less what the hell the doctor said. He was stretching his aching body before he was sitting up and slipping out of bed and moving back to his chair noticing the bright pink that had appeared on his Pup's face. Resting himself back in the chair he got comfortable, clearly willing to go right back to sleep there instead.

"Pretty much.." Tenmo shrugged, Otso chiming in with a "And don't forget the fuc-" before he was interrupted by Tenmo tackling him. "Kaine heeeeelp~! Your mate is being mean to meeeeeee" Otso laughed, both of them rolling around the floor trying to out wrestle each other. "What, can't fight back...?" Tenmo laughed, both of them rolling around for another minute before Tenmo had him pinned to the ground, holding all parts of him down with either a leg or an arm. "Another win for Tenmo.." He smirked down at him.

"Well, you recovered rather quickly Adrian. I am pleasantly surprised to say the least you are recovering from your injuries as quickly as you are. With a few more doses of medications and plenty of care at home, we will be able to send you home with your husband tonight!" The doctor smiled widely. Adrian didn't care to listen until that last part. Husband...? Why did the doctor say that? It made Adrian cough and look away embarrassed.

Kaine couldn't help it when Tenmo tried to chime in but was interrupted when he was tackled, already well aware of what he had been about to say. Watching the two roll and wrestle around on the floor until Tenmo had finally pinned Otso down while announcing that it was another win for him. Laughing he shook his head and held his arms out, "Now come here. I want a kiss." Kaine stated, a small pout on his face as though he felt left out. Granted he in no way wanted to start wrestling with either of them. That certainly was not a vampire thing to do.

Xavier couldn't help it a pleased smirk appearing on his face when the doctor had called him his husband, his tired eyes opening and landing on the blushing Adrian as the doctor was leaving to set up Adrian's next dose of medicine. "Aw! Is my Pup that excited to come home to his handsome and amazing husband?" He teased lightly before he was laughing. "Sorry, Pup. When they asked what my relation was to you I said partner, they're the ones who automatically assume that means we are married... my husband." Xavier purred the last part in a way that made it clear he liked the sound of it.

Tenmo seemed more than happy to get off Otso, tilting up Kaines chin and giving him a kiss. "Get a room!" Otso said with a playful eye roll and a smile. "We are in a room.." Tenmo looked back at Otso with a smirk, kissing Kaine again. "Another room~!" Otso laughed, Tenmo standing up then. "Fine then..We will go to a different room" Tenmo teased the both of them.

"Okay time to go home now..This is so embarrassing" Adrian covered his eyes as his blush got darker. Of course a doctor would assume they were married when they came into something like that. It certainly did not help that Xavier kept repeating it with that purring tone in his voice and that smile.

Kaine was happy to return the kiss when his chin was lifted up, a smile appearing when he heard Otso tell them to get a room. His eyes moving towards the other as Tenmo commented on that, the little bickering quite amusing to Kaine who was just as happy to return the second kiss as well. "I like the sound of that." He admitted when Tenmo said that they would go to a different room, not because it meant that Otso wasn't around anymore but just because he liked the idea of having his Puppy's undivided attention.

"This is so perfect." Xavier replied seeing how he was covering his eyes and his blush becoming more prominent. "Come on, Pup. Don't you think I'd make a great husband? I'd shower you in attention and love." Xavier teased as he got up, pulling his Pup's hands away from his face and giving him a deep passionate kiss. "If I knew that word would make you blush like this I would have used it a long time ago." Xavier whispered on Adrian's lips with a teasing smirk.

"Go get fucked~!" Otso called out to Kaine with a happy tone of voice, making a small cheering noise as they walked toward his room. "I am sorry about Otso..He is a special wolf" Tenmo rolled his eyes and just laughed to himself. "Geez Otso.." He said in a huff to himself with a small smile.

Adrian whined while his eyes were covered at Xavier saying this was perfect. He was never going to hear the end of this...stupid doctor...Adrian thought to himself as he could hear the others approaching footsteps. Xavier mentioned being a great husband and giving him undivided love and attention, only making his blush grow redder. It was just a word, it shouldn't affect him so much..teasing didn't help..Adrian thought as his hands were soon pulled from him and he was taken into a deep and passionate kiss. As embarrassed and as red as he still was, he kissed him back. "I would have died a long time ago from embarrassment.." He said quietly against the others lips, feeling the heat from his cheeks without even needing to touch them.

"No need to apologize, I like him. He's fun." Kaine said happily as he followed Tenmo slipping his hand into his handsome Puppy's as they walked. "No filter, but I don't think that's a bad thing at all." He added as he looked up at him hearing him huff to himself and laughing softly. "Besides, he's close to you, which makes me like him more." Kaine added knowing that the two were quite close.

"Come on, love. Why does that word make you blush so much?" Xavier asked wanting to know why being referred to as his husband seemed to embarrass Adrian so much. He absolutely loved his Pup, and he'd be quite fond of referring to him in such a manner. Regardless of whether or not it embarrassed the other man, but that didn't necessarily mean he didn't wish that it didn't embarrass him.

"I don't know.." Adrian said, his blush still quite prominent on his face. "I like it a lot...I guess..." Adrian said quietly, looking away shyly. It made his heart pound and feel all fuzzy and it embarrassed him at how much a single word affected him.

"Yeah, we were pretty close.." Tenmo said with a chuckle. "While I wish he had a filter for my hormonal days.." Tenmo said with a shake of his head "He is a good kid. Does not know when to shut up sometimes but he usually has the best interest at heart. I figured he would like you if he met you" He smiled softly.

"That's cute, Pup." Xavier said when Adrian quietly told him he liked it a lot. His Pup was being so shy, and that only made him all the more cute, leaning forward and pressing his lips to his Pup's once more. "I love you, Pup. One of these days, we'll have to make that a reality though. I'd absolutely love running around calling you my husband. Especially now that I have you back." Xavier whispered. "You're mine." He growled possessively before he was taking a step back so that they could get his Pup ready to go home.

"It's not like it's that big a deal. I expect you to have had sex with other people before me, and it certainly doesn't bother me that you've sex with him." Kaine said wanting to make sure that Tenmo understood he didn't mind. Not just that, but he found it cute how quick Otso was to mention it and jump to such things. Everything about the other wolf Kaine found quite adorable if he was being honest with himself. "We certainly hit it off well. Though why don't you tell me about this birthday of yours. Why didn't you tell me it's so close?" Kaine said wanting to figure out why Tenmo hadn't mentioned it to him.

Adrian's blushing face did not diminish at Xavier saying he wanted to make that a reality one day, calling him husband. Growling he was his certainly did not help his dilenma. Although..he would not mind hearing Xavier call him that, husband, if it could make his heart flutter like it did just a moment ago. The doctor returned, feeling the need to take his temperature with how red his face was, wanting to check for a fever. This made him glare at Xavier but he did comply, the doctor commenting "Now if your husband can follow us to the desk, he can sign your release papers and we will be giving him instructions on your care.." he nodded, flipping through his charts and making a few notes.

"I never really did my birthday..it's just another day for me..." Tenmo said with a shrug, being honest. It was just him and his dad, and well Otso as well. He didn't really do birthdays, beyond getting a few well wishes. He never really celebrated it since maybe he was a very very small child. "And I am glad you don't mind...I just don't let telling my fiancee about al the people I fucked" He said with a small laugh.

"Sure." Xavier said as he got up to go sign the release papers and hear what the doctors had to say about his Pup's care. He was more than happy to do so, and he especially liked the ring of being called Adrian's husband, quite a big fan of it. Following the doctor he signed the release papers and as he was doing so he was listening to the instructions he was being given about Adrian's care at home. He didn't have any questions, it all seemed pretty straight forward, and it wasn't long before he was standing before Adrian again this time helping him out of the bed so they could get him home.

"Hmm... what if I said I wanted to do something for you on your birthday?" Kaine said with a raised eyebrow. He wasn't about to let his Puppy get away without anything from him for his birthday, especially now that he knew about it. Even if it had just been another day for him up until now, he was about to change that. "Who knows? We can start a little tradition ourselves for your birthday." He mused with a small smile. "I know you might not want to tell your fiance about the people you have fucked, but I honestly don't mind. It's normal after all, that we have both been with other people before each other. I just think it's cute how open he was about it with me. Others would probably try to hide it."

Adrian was able to calm himself down when Xavier left the room after being called Xaviers husband again. Would he really mind much? Not really...it was really nice to think of himself as Xaviers husband. It made his heart pound and his cheeks blush. He saw Xavier return, carefully looping his arm around him in case he needed the support. He was mostly able to support his own weight at that point.

"He is a very open book.." Tenmo said with a small head shake and smile. "And us do something...? I mean if it's you doing something..I guess I don't see why not" He said with a small shrug. Kaine wanted to do something for him...? If he wanted to do something, he would let him. He was sure it would make him happy regardless..