~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

Cody looks at Kyrian and holds his arms, "well... I am sure you will. I mean... I am happy that you helped me out with ... Adrian." He shakes his head, "I am ... really not that demanding so I don't think you need to worry about that," he rubs the back of his head. Cody tilts his head when Kyrian mentioned the bed sheets but then lowers his head, remembering the reason why and sighs a little, looking at Kyrian, "well.. if your letting me sleep in here, then I don't really need new bed sheets," he slowly starts closing his eyes and yawns, rubbing his eyes.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

"Alright." he said and patted Cody's head. "I am glad you are not that demanding. Why don't we both get some sleep and yes I would love for you to say here with me." He said as he snuggled down into the bed and looked at Cody. "Do you want to be cuddled?" he said. "If so why don't you lean into me and I will cuddle you." he said smiling.

Cody looks at Kyrian as he pets his head and slowly nods his head as he snuggles against Kyrian's chest. He blushes a little as he snuggles with Kyrian as he rubs his eyes again, holding onto Kyrian as he looks up at him, "try not to get me all sweaty again," he laughs a little as he starts to fall asleep.

"Well I don't have a fever right now so I don't think I'll be able to get you sweaty." He said. Kyrian looked down at Cody in his arms and snuggled down behind him wrapping his arms around Cody's waist and soon fell asleep.

Cody laughs a little and nods his head, "it's... thanks to me you are starting to feel better," he blushes a little while he snuggles with Kyrian. He could slightly hear Kyrian as he was falling asleep, could hear his heart beating in his ear and smiles softly as he continues sleeping.

Kyrian heard what he said as he went into a deep sleep last. The next morning when he woke up he kisses Cody's cheek. He was almost feeling like he was a brand new person and was happy about it. '' thank you for helping me with feeling better." He said smiling and closed his eyes again this time he was awake, but still sleepy.

Cody was still sleeping as morning came and mumbles a little, hiding his face within Kyrian's shirt as the sun shine in his face and felt Kyrian kiss his cheek, making him blush in his sleep. He simply smiled as he heard Kyrian in his sleep but continue to cuddle up with Kyrian while he was sleeping.

Kyrian smiled and looked at him then felt the warmth of Cody's body. Opening his eyes he looked down and saw that his face was buried into his shirt and smiled even more. Kyrian thought of how cute he was when he was sleeping. "You don't know how cute you are Cody." he whispered and smiled not sure if he was going to feel better or not. Kyrian felt a world better now that he rested and took his meds that Cody had gave him.

Cody mumbles a little and holds onto Kyrian, slowly opening his eyes and looks at Kyrian, tilting his head, "oh.. are you awake?" He then blushes a little, "w-where you.. watching me sleep," he sits up as he stretches with a yawn, rubbing his eyes as he looks at the window, rubbing his back a little with a sigh since he was still sore.

"Yeah I was awake I haven't been awake long at all." he said smiling and patted Cody's head. "When I woke up I couldn't help it I had to watch you sleep. Your just too cute that and I didn't want to wake you at all." he said smiling. "How are you feeling today?" Kyrian asked as he looked at Cody. "Do you need any pain killers I am sorry I forgot to ask if you wanted any yesterday." he said sighing

Cody blushes bright red and looks to the side, pouting a little while looking at Kyrian, "y..you think I am cute while I am sleeping?" He bites his and looks to the side, wondering how long Kyrian was watching him sleep. He slowly perks his head up and shakes his head, "n-no I am not cute," he pouts a little. Cody looks at Kyrian and lowers his head as he holds onto his arms, "well.. I don't know if pain killers will help with all the pain that I am feeling."

Kyrian smiled and closed his eyes taking a deep breath he opened his eyes and looked down to Cody. "Everything about you is cute Cody even the was you pout." He said and nuzzled his a bit. "You never know about the painkillers until you try now don't you." He said and then yawned as he was now waking fully up. "What would you like to eat right now? They can make us anything." Kyrian said.

Cody looks at Kyrian while his cheeks were flushed and rubs the back of his head, slightly flailing his arms, "b-but I am not cute," he grumbles a little as he pokes Kyrian's nose while nuzzling him. He sighs softly, "I guess... I mean I never really ... took them since the kind of pain might not be solved with pain killers. He did... hit my back and bit me rather roughly so maybe the pain killers will help with that," he scratches the back of his head and sticks out his tongue a little. Cody looks at Kyrian, "well... it is breakfast time so.. anything would work for me really I suppose. Maybe a omelet or something like that."

Kyrian rubbed Cody's head. "You never know how pain killers will help." He said smiling as he grabbed his phone and sent a text that he wanted an omelet and pancakes he also asked for some pain killers and OJ closing his phone Kyrian looked at Cody. "They will bring up the food shortly. They might like it if we set in the dinning room and eat one of these days." he said laughing a bit. "Anyway you should at least try it. If all else fails it won't hurt you to take the pills anyway." he said

Cody looks at Kyrian and lowers his head a little, slowly nodding his head with a sigh as he lets out a soft yawn, rubbing his eyes as he watches Kyrian on his phone, laying back down on the bed. He nods his head and laughs a little, "wait.. have... the staff actually saw me yet," he tilts his head to the side. Cody sticks his tongue out a little and looks to the side, "well.. if it will help some of the pain, I guess I can give it a try."

"I think two of them have." He said rubbing his head. "Who knows they might think I am feeding an invisible friend." He said looking at him and turned away. "You never know and I don't have any real life friends. So who knows they might let me have a piece of there mind soon. Well at least the ones who hate me for ruining there lifes." he said sighing. Shaking his head and getting rid of the feeling he looked at him and smiled. "Never hurts to try onces at least." he said patting Cody's head.

"Or that you have big appetite," Cody laughs a little. He shakes his head slowly, "well..you know the truth so that is all that matters," he smiles a little. He tilts his head and then slowly lowers his head with a sigh, crossing his arms a bit and closes his eyes for a couple of minutes. Cody looks at Kyrian and slowly nods his head but then smiles, "says the one that wouldn't take their medicine," he laughs a little.

"That is true that I know the truth and they know that I don't eat much at all." He said looking at Cody and smiled. "Hey I don't like taking it for a reason when I was a kid it made me worse." He said sighing. "Now that I think about it I think they were trying to poison me I don't know all I know is it made me really sick after talking it for the longest time." he said. "So you know that's why I don't really care for it at all." he said and kissed Cody's head

Cody tilts his head and rubs the back of his head with a soft laugh, "well... I guess that won't really work then." He looks at Kyrian and shakes his head, "well... no one likes taking medicine when they were a kid goofball," he smiles a little. He tilts his head as he looks at Kyrian, "that's weird... medicine doesn't typically do that." Cody lowers his head as he looks up at Kyrian as his head was kissed, blushing softly.

"Anyway thats why I don't care for medicine. Never have since then." He said looking at Cody. "There might just be people who hate me because of who I am and I am use to that by now." Kyrian said. "They can think its weird of not at least I do have a real one." He said closing his eyes.

~At school~

"He should be around here somewhere." a blond asked looking around the library . He then found what they told him he looked like. "Hello are you Cory? My name is Syugo and I am your tutor." he said smiling looking at him and held out his hand to shake Cory's hand.

Syugo With glasses:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Syugo Without glasses:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Cody lowers his head as he looks at Kyrian and then smiles, "well... things will be different now since I am here for you now," he kisses Kyrian's cheek and snuggles up with Kyrian, perking his head up as he heard his stomach growl and blushes.

Cory looks up from his book he was reading and looks over at the blonde, "hm? Hey, yeah I am Cory," he rests his chin on his palm. He tilts his head, "... tutor?" Cory looks at Syugo and then shakes his hand.

"Good and things will be different for you as well because I am here for you." he said smiling and kissed his cheek as if right on cue there was a knock on the door. "I'll be right back alright." he said as he got out of bed and walked over to the door and opened it

"Here is your food young master." After shuffling her feet she looked at him. "You told me to come to you if any rumons popped up about you in the house....Well is it true that you have a man in your room." She asked.

"If you mean my friend yes." He said smiling not really wanting to tell them that he was his boyfriend. "Thank you for the food and don't work your self so hard or stress yourself out." He said smiling as he walked back in and shut the door. Then walked over to the bed and set the food with Cody and walked around to the other side and got into bed with him. "Lets eat." he said

"Ok so this is now weird. I was told that the teacher informed you that I would be working with you today to get your grades up in all classes." Syugo shuffled his feet for a second. "Any way I was hired by our teacher to help you I don't know if you remember me, but after I was told that I would tutor you I realize that we have a few classes together."

Cody looks at Kyrian and smiles, nodding his head, "I am sure things will be," he blushes when he got kiss on his cheek, looking at the door when he heard a knock. He watches Kyrian as he was laying on the bed and perks his head up, tilting his head to the side, "u-uh... it's nice to meet you." He slowly sits up when Kyrian walked back over to the bed and slowly nods his head as he grabs a fork, starting to eat.

Cory looks at Syugo and rubs his chin a little, "hm.. well whatever the case is, I am glad to be improving my grades. One of my friends.. got badly damaged due to me having to transfer into another dorm room because of my grades," he sighs softly.

The girl giggled when she saw Cody then left when the door was closed.

Kyrian smiled and took his pancakes off the try and buttered them up and put syrup on them. He then started to dig in. "The girl that brought the food grew up in this she wanted to do something else with her life, but since her parents decided to keep her and my parents want to keep me a secret well she can't leave and do what she wants." Kyrian said as he ate his food.

"That sucks. I am sorry Cory I know bad stuff happens to good people." He said looking at him and then gave a cute smile to Cory. "Alright lets begin with your worst subject. What is the one you are failing the most?" Syugo asked then looked him in the eyes. "I do hope your friend is ok." Syugo said looking at him and then shook his head.

Cody tilts his head and then pouts as she left, placing his head on the bed, looking at Kyrian, "well.. that was some welcome," he laughs a little. Cody continues eating and looks at Kyrian, "so.. does she not like working here then," he tilts his head as he continues eating.

Cory sighs and slowly nods his head, "yeah unfortunately," he scratches his chin as he stares in space. He looks at Syugo and scratches his chin, "hm.. math is probably my worst subject," he sighs a little. He smiles a little, "yeah he seems fine now," he closes his book.