~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

Kyrian looked at Cody. "I don't want to rush him into anything and if I do meet your family's you can't say anything about where I am from or who my parents are. I can tell them the same lie I told everyone. Each time I say it. It makes me feel worse, but I can do it" He said smiling at Cody. "At this point I don't even know what parents should do with there family's. One more thing I should tell you in order to cover up me being a live they made me change my last same so no one would know." He said looking at him. "I am glad that we can be together and if I rush anything tell me alright. I don't want you to feel the same way I did growing up." He whispered. "Cory stop being a fan boy I know you have been pushing us together since I woke up." He said.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Cody looks at Kyrian and lowers his head a little as he sighs a little, slowly nodding his head, "I guess... but that is not the whole point of meeting uh.. my parents. My parents are smarter than you may think," he rubs the back of his head. He shakes his head with a sigh but then looks at Kyrian, "change your last name? How do we do that," he tilts his head to the side. Cody blushes and slowly nods his head, "yeah.. I will be sure to let you know but I am okay for now anyway," he rubs the back of his head.

Cory laughs a little and shrugs his shoulders, "fan boying? So... it's fanboying to see two of my friends, who have suffered for a long time getting together? I call that.. being happy for them. Besides if I was fanboying, I would like.. push Cody into you so you two would kiss but I haven't done that now have I," he crosses his arms.

"My parents changed my name so I wouldn't have the same last name as them. So they paid good money to have my records wiped clean the day I was born. My last name now is the last name I was born with." He said sighing and shook his head. "Don't worry I have been lying so long they won't know that I am lying, unless they are a psychologist." he said smiling and looking at Cory. "It's only a matter of time before you do that I know." he said smiling and shook his head. Tho it does feel good to talk to someone about that." he said looking at him.

Cody shakes his head, "I hope I never meet these so called parents of yours," he pouts a little. Cody looks at Kyrian and shakes his head, laughing a little, "well.. I guess you will find out if you ever meet them," Cody rubs the back of his head, "so... what should your last name be exactly," he tilts his head to the side.

Cory laughs a little, "nah.. you two kiss when you want to kiss," he puts his arms in the back of his head as he lets out a yawn and looks at the time on his watch before stretching, "hm.. looks like it is getting closer to lunch time."

Kyrian looked down the name was unique so they might know who it was the moment they left his lips. "Well if we went with my mom's last name it would be O'Hare." He said looking down there was only one person with that last name and it was the famous actress Olivia O'Hare a famous actress she was american. "Fathers last name is Quiroz." He said sighing and looked away. his father was the famous Sebastian Quiroz a foreign dignitary that over see's relationships with other nations. Each were married to someone else. "See how it can be a scandal if someone finds out about me." He said sighing "If you want I can call down and have them make something is there anything that you want?" he asked. "They can make anything." he said

Cody looks at Kyrian and rubs hic chin a little, "hm.. well if you use O'Hare or Quiroz, won't they know who you are instantly," he tilts his head to the side.

Cory smiles a little and then laughs a little, "well.. you can always take on Cody's last name, Roberts," he stretches with a sigh. "Well... I feel kind of awkward to be asking for food in someone's house," he rubs the back of his head.

"Well.. you said you were in the mood for steak sandwiches.. so how about steak sandwiches," Cody tilts his head as he looks at Cory while pouting, lowering his head a little as he rubs the back of his head.

"My parents think that they will find out so that's why they picked the most common last name for me." He said looked at him. "If you want to I can either have them made or have them run to the cafe and get 3 steak sandwiches for us." He said looking at the both of them and let out another deep sigh.

"So wait... why is it a big deal that they will find out? Will something happen once they do," Cody tilts his head confusingly, rubbing the back of his head.

"Hm... well it's up to you really I suppose. But it sounds like to me... you want the steak sandwich from the cafe other then here," Cory laughs a little.

"What do you mean find out?" He asked. "You mean the public or my parents finding out about you?" He asked looking at both of them. "What do you want from the cafe?" He asked looking away to his table beside his bed as he grabbed a phone and opened it.

"For your last name," Cody places his hands on his stomach and rests his head on his knee, "ugh.. my insides feel like they got all stirred around from last night," he lays back down on the bed. He looks at Kyrian, "ugh.. well I only know about their BLT, Steak Sandwich and Quesadilla so... I guess I will order the BLT this time."

"I suppose I can try the Quesadilla hm.. and I think I might try it spicy," Cory looks over at Kyrian as he sits down on the bed.

"Alright." He said smiling as he called down stairs. "Hey so I'm not able to go out can you do me a hug favor. The is a small Cafe close to my school...yes that one.....I need you to go get some food for us I need a Steak Sandwich, A BLT and a Quesadilla...The last one can you get it spicy No you can just bring up drinks we have at the house...Thank you" He said smiling as he hung up. "They will be here soon he told me to let the maid know what you want to drink and she will make it." he said

Cody watches Kyrian as he looks at Cory while pouting and nudges Cory, "I really hope your not making Kyrian uncomfortable the way you keep forcing us into eachother," he looks over at Kyrian as he was giving the order to one of the workers. Cody perks his head up, "oh uh, I will just have a chocolate milk," he covers his face with his arm and stretches.

"It's not my fault you are reacting so cute like," he laughs a little. Cory looks at Kyrian, "hm.. I will take.. some milk since I am having something spicy," he laughs a little.

Kyrian smiled, "Just so you know I can hear you and I am fine." He said smiling the sighed as he called the maid and told her there drink orders and told her to bring them up when the food was brought back to them. Hanging up his phone he sighed and set it on the night stand and closed his eyes

Cody perks his head up and then blushes a little as he looks to the side with a pout, slowly nods his head as he turns to his side with a slight grumble.

Cory laughs a little, "I think your just sensitive since you never been in a relationship before," he pokes Cody's nose.

Cody grumbles and then bites Cory's finger, crossing his arms, "your a jerk," he hits Cory with the pillow.

Cory laughs a little as he waves his hand a little and smiles a little, "he's a keeper there Kyrian."

"He is a keeper and I like how he isn't afraid to tell you his mind either." Kyrian said and smiled. Lets see if I can make Cody blush. He thought smiling and looked at Cody. "So I have been keeping this from you, but since I first laid eyes on you I thought you were so cute." He said as he cupped Cody's face. "That is not a joke either." He said

Cory laughs a little, "well... with being friends so long, he is pretty uh well open with me," he pokes Cody's forehead with a smile.

Cody tilts his head as he looks over at Kyrian, blinking a couple of times, "r..really? But the first time you saw me I was .. pinned to a wall," he blushes slightly when his face was getting cupped, flailing his arms a bit, "a-are you trying to tease me like Cory," he pouts a little.

Kyrian smiled. "I love how you jump to think I am teasing you." He said then kissed his forehead. "The reason why I rushed in to help you was because you was so cute. I wouldn't if just ran in for anyone. I am use to keeping to my self, but when I saw you there I knew I had to get to know you." He said hoping Cody wasn't now creeped out. "Tho I am sorry that we had to meet like that..Me rushing in to save you. Of coarse if I had to save you I would do it all over again. I hate to see people suffer." He said

Cody looks at Kyrian and then blushes as his forehead was kissed. He tilts his head, "so.. if I wasn't cute, would you have still help me?" He looks to the side and slowly nods his head while blushing still. Cody looks at Kyrian and shakes his head, "well... who knows what would have happened if you didn't save me." Cody smiles a little as he slowly leans in to rest his head on Kyrian's chest.

"If you weren't cute I guess you will never know will you." He said smiling kissing cody's head he sighed. "I don't know what would of happened to you either, but I am glad that I saved you and met the both of you." He said smiling. "Its what I needed in my life and I am guessing its what was needed in yours." he said smiling

"Yeah considering it's too late, your already so cute," Cory decided to join in and smiles a little.

Cody blushes a little and twitches slightly as he got kiss on the head. He looks at Kyrian and then smiles, "well.. I guess it doesn't matter now because what happened, happened," he nods his head as he holds onto Kyrian. He looks up from Kyrian's chest while blushing a little, slowly nodding his head while hiding his face back within Kyrian's chest.

Kyrian closed his eyes and felt the warmth of Cody hiding his head into his chest. This was a new feeling to him and he really did like it. Kyrian was just wishing with everything he had in him that these two were different than everyone that he met before. Only time will tell when his parents found out. Knowing them they would find out soon there was someone in the house who told them everything or so he thought that would be the only reason they show up when someone finds out. "What I just said about my family none of that leaves this room. I want to keep this on the down low I think there is someone who will tell my parents and i don't know who so don't say anything about this only in this room." He said

Cody looks up at Kyrian and smiles since he looked like he was happy as well. He rubs his face slightly on Kyrian's chest while he holds onto Kyrian, realizing he was super quiet and tilts his head to the side. Cody looks up at Kyrian and slowly nods his head, "don't worry, I won't tell anyone about this.. I mean it's not like I can get out of your sight that easy anyway since your probably going to watch me like a hawk."

Cory nods his head, "yeah I won't tell anyone either," he lays down on the bottom of the bed to stretch out.

"Yeah I plan on having you attached to my hip." He said to Cody and smiled. "I don't want you to get raped any more and now that you are with me we can both learn how to love. Or at least for me real and true love." He whispered and looked down at Cory. "Thanks for coming I know it means a lot that you came for Cody and to help him as well." He said smiling then looked at Cody. "We will skip school until you think you are ready to go back." he said as there was a knock on the door. "Come in." he said.

It was the maid that helped him when he was sick she brought drinks and boxes of food. "I brought your lunches young master." She said as she set the food on the bed. "Young master don't forget to take care of your self alright. When you are done leave the tray in the hall." She said bowing and leaving the room.

Cody blinks while blushing, "a-attach to your hip," he rubs the back of his head and looks at Kyrian, smiling as he slowly nods his head, "well.. I know I will look forward to not getting raped anymore.. it's a very awful feeling," he holds his arms. He looks up at Kyrian and blushes a little as he slowly nods his head.

Cory looks up and smiles and shakes his head, "it's no problem. It kind.. of felt weird that you two weren't at the campus today," he rubs the back of his head.

Cody looks at Kyrian and lowers his head, "I don't know how much school I can really miss though," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at the door. He could smell the food and sits up slowly as he looks at the maid, "don't worry, I will make sure he.. takes care of himself," he pouts a little and watches the maid leave the room.

"And I will get everything you need to get caught up and I am sure they will excuse us because of what happened." He said looking at him and sighed. "I promise that you won't have to repeat anything." He said smiling. "When you are better we will go back and said that you had to move out of the dorms suddenly. If you want to tell them you were raped by your roommate you can, but part of me doesn't want you too because that will be pain for you." he said as he grabbed his tea and opened the boxes and passed them around to the people who wanted them.