~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

"Even if I got hurt I would of kept running until I got there. I know you don't know me that well, but I will do anything to save the one's I care about." He said and looked away when Cody said that he got sick. "No I didn't because of you I never got sick because of you. Don't ever think that." He said hugging him. Needing to hold Cody close.

"Alright thanks he said as he started to get the stuff of the walls from around the bed. No I am not going to take the bed. Knowing the young master he is going to have this Cody stay in his room." he said as he packed everything put the covers in the box. Alright lets get everything packed up and then head out."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Cody looks at Kyrian and lowers his head, sighing as he rests his head back down on the pillow. He slightly perks his head up as he heard Kyrian, making him blush a little and closes his eyes, "but then.. why do you keep coughing and were sweating before," he tilts his head a bit while he felt Kyrian hug him.

Cory laughs a little and slowly nods his head, "a-ah right. I was going to say.. that would be kind of weird to take the bed." He rubs his chin and slowly nods his head as he finishes packing up Cody's belongings. Cory looks at the butler and nods his head, walking outside the dorm and then follows the butler back to the car.

"All I am saying is its not your fault I am sick." he said looking at him. Kyrian knew he was sick, but didn't want to tell Cody. "So Cory might come over and see you today. " he said smiling and looking at him.

As he took the boxes he put everything in what could be called a Limo type car. That wasn't quite a limo. "Alright get into the car and I'll take you to where the young master and Cody are." he said as he rubbed his head as he got into the car as well and waited for Cory to get in and once he got into the car he drove to the house. Once at the house the butler got out of the car. "If you go into the house go up the stairs and its turn right and go two doors down on your left is the young master's room. Please knock before going into the room and wait for him to say its ok go in alright." he said as he walked in with the boxes of stuff.

"So see.. you are sick," Cody pouts a little and crosses his arms. He looks at Kyrian and then turns to face him, "really," he tilts his head to the side.

Cory helps put the suitcase into the limo looking car and looks at the butler, nodding his head as he gets into the car. Cory got out of the car and looks at the butler, slowly nodding his head, "uh do you need any help carrying his stuff," Cory looks at the butler.

"I'm not..." He said and coughed again and looked away from him. "Yeah I have been talking to Cory all morning." He said. "I thought he should know what was going on with you and what happened. He is your friend and all." he said sighing.

"No we got it go see the young master he will be fine." he said as he bowed and gave a soft smile. "We will come up with the stuff later after you leave." he said as a few Maids went out to get Cody's stuff out of the car

Cody pouts a little and then laughs a little, "your a bad liar. I can tell your sick, you just keep coughing and were sweating before. Your even looking away from be since you know I am right." Cody tilts his head, "wait... you were talking to him while I was sleeping," he looks at Kyrian and slowly nods his head, "I wish ... he didn't have work but hey, at least you got me away from the dorm room. If he saved me, I would still be on the campus... waiting for my next attack."

Cory looks at the butler and nods his head with a smile as he sets down the suitcase, "okay... oh wait.. Kyrian said something about a passcode," Cory tilts his head to the side as he rubs the back of his head.

Kyrian started to sweat a little again. "Yeah I am glad I had a place for you to stay here I was trying to find a place to live on campus so people wouldn't find out about me. I don't care right now I will get a car to drive us back and forth if you didn't want to walk to school. Just so you know I am only doing this for you and Cory. You are the only ones to treat me normal even tho I was new. I know I just met you, but I am glad I saved you both times." he whispered and kissed Cody's head.

"Don't worry about that it was for the front gate I have a scanner on my car that I turned on so we didn't have to do that." he said looking at him. "Go on up if you want to see them." The butler said

Cody looks at Kyrian as he could see him sweating. He slowly nods his head a little and tilts his head, "find out about you? Does it have something to do with everyone in the house calling you master?" He lowers his head and sighs a little, "well I wouldn't mind.. walking on nice days if the weather is nice or something like that." Cody looks at Kyrian and lowers his head, "so wait, we really were the only friends that you have met on the campus?" He blinks a couple of times as he got kised on the head and looks to the side, before looking back up at Kyrian, "but.. you should really take care of yourself as well."

Cory nods his head as he then goes inside of the building, looking around and rubs the back of his head, following the butler's instructions to get to Kyrian's room. He looks at the door and then knocks on it.

"Yeah you are the only ones who didn't ask stupid questions and want me to take out and buy them stuff because they assumed that I was rich. It happens all the time, but when I met you. You didn't want anything in return." Kyrian coughed again. "You need more help than I do right now." He said as he looked at the door when there was a knock on it. "Come in." Kyrian said as he was still hugging Cody. "I am sure that is Cory alright." Kyrian said and let go and started to breath just a little hard.

Cody looks at Kyrian and sighs a little as he slowly sits up, "it must be hard for you to gain friendships when everyone just wants to be around you because you have a bigger money supply. I mean .. I don't really care if your rich or not.. I will still be your friend. I mean... all the friends I had was Cory due to trust issues but I am glad we became friends," Cody smiles a little as he listens to Kyrian cough again, lowers his head and shakes his head, "I have.. already been through this the first time so you need to focus on yourself as well not just me," he pouts a little but looks at the door as he was getting hugged by Kyrian. He slowly nods his head as he rubs the back of his head.

Cory opens the door and walks in, smiling, "hey you two," he rubs the back of his head as he closes the door and walks over to the bed. "Kyrian? Is everything okay?" He walks over to Cody and rubs his head, "I heard.. you had a pretty eventful evening yesterday.. sorry I wasn't there. When I got home, I passed out and in the morning, I got a call from Kyrian. After I finished the call, I noticed I had a miss call and text. I'm so sorry," he sighs as sits besides the bed.

"Thank you for coming. Can you watch Cody for a bit?" he asked his vision started to become blurry and he started to breath harder. His body was starting to shut down. "Damn it I didn't want this to take over until after you were better." he whispered and closed his eyes as he soon passed out from being sick.

Cory tilts his head and then nods his head as he then sits on the bed. He then blinks as he gets off the bed, watching as Kyrian suddenly passed out. "I will go get someone, you watch him okay Cody," he speed walks out of the bedroom, hoping someone was near by, "hey we need some help in Kyrian's bedroom."

Cody looks at Cory and nods his head as he looks at Kyrian, sighing a little, "Kyrian... now it's my turn to look after you. At least until Cory finds someone to help."

Cory looks at the maid and rubs the back of his head, "uh... Kyrian was sweating and breathing rather hard like. He just passed out."

Cody looks at Kyrian and uses his sleeve to wipe the sweat from Kyrian's forehead.

"Oh no he is sick again." The maid said as he rushed off and grabbed a few things and walked back into the bedroom. Sitting the stuff down she sighed. "What were you thinking young master. You are in really bad state I can't even give you any medicine." she said looking at the liquid and sighed. "At this point it could only be passed mouth to mouth." she said sighing and walked into the bathroom and got some water. Dipping a cloth in the water the Maid put it on his head. "Young master you always try to hard." She said

Kyrian was whimpering in his sleep sweating more and coughing.

Cory rubs the back of his head and watches the maid rush off, following her to the bedroom.

Cody perks his head up as he looks at the maid. He looks at Kyrian and lowers his head, wondering if Kyrian was sick before. He didn't seem sick within the two days they hang out at the cafe. "Mouth to mouth?" Cody watches as the maid came back with a wet cloth as he looks at Kyrian, "is he going to be okay," Cody looks at the maid.

"He hides being sick until he ends up like this he won't take any meds for it either." she said. "Watch." The maid said as she put the liquid medicine up to his lips and his mouth clamped shut. "I don't know why I try at this point." she said shaking her head. "You need to take care of yourself."

Kyrian looked like he was in pain. "Please don't leave me." he whispered.

The maid looked down said. "I blame his parents for him being like this. Not telling anyone till he is this sick." she said getting the cloth wet again. "This is the first time he has let anyone come here. So I am glad he had found someone that passed his test." she said

Cody looks at the maid and tilts his head, watching as she attempted to give Kyrian his medicine but watched as he didn't take it. He looks down at Kyrian, "K-Kyrian.. you need to take your medicine so you can feel better," he pouts a little. "So he.. never takes his medicine? Even when he really needs it? But... that's not right," he lowers his head. Cody tilts his head and then looks at Kyrian, "passed his test? Kyrian said... something about me passing his test before I passed out but what does that mean," he looks at the maid.

"Well both of you have passed it if he invited both of you here." He said smiling. "Its just simple and its something I think is stupid, but he does it any way. The first part is just talking to him with out asking about about his past. The second is just hang out with him for a bit and the Third is when he offers to buy you something you say no." she said. "And no Kyrian never takes the medicine. Not even when he is little he suffers far more than he needs to. Its not my place to tell you but when he is better you might want to ask why you don't see his parents here and only Maids and butlers. I'm sure he will tell you two." she said

Cody looks over at Cory, who just shrugs his shoulders as he looks at the maid, "so.. talking to him without asking about the past, hanging out with Kyrian and declining to buy something for me.. were all trials?" Cody looks at Kyrian and slowly at the maid, slowly nodding his head, "so.. mouth to mouth is the only way for him to take his medicine," he tilts his head to the side.

"Yeah and none of the staff will do it. I'm sorry I am speaking out of place now." she said as she changed the cloth again. Then he sighed and looked at him not sure what to do next. "This is going to be a while before he gets better. I will be right back if you can give him the meds its all measured out for him. "I will be leaving the room for just a second. Yes they were all trials." she said as she left the room.

Cody looks at the maid and rubs the back of his head, looking at Kyrian as he was asked to help give Kyrian his meds and looks at it. He slowly nods his head as he watches the maid leave and looks at Cory, "so what should I do..? I want Kyrian to feel better since... he did so much while I was unconscious. But he is too fussy to take his medicine. I wonder why that is the only reason why it is easier... through mouth to mouth," he blushes a little.

Cory looks at Kyrian and then Cody, laughing a little, "well since the maid ask you to help and Kyrian only takes his medication through the mouth, I guess that means you got to technically kiss him in order for him to take his medicine."

Cody looks to the side while blushing and bites his bottom lip as he looks at the medicine, looking at Cory and then sighs, "I guess that is true," he puts the medicine in his mouth and leans over Kyrian while he blushes, glancing to the side as he took a deep breath through his nose and the opens Kyrian's mouth a little, kissing him while he pushes the medicine in with his tongue.

Cory watches and looks at Cody with a smile, "better watch out.. now Kyrian is going to be totally hooked on you," he laughs a little.

Kyrian was not able to breath he opened gasping for air. He felt soft lips on his and pushed some liquid into his mouth. He drank whatever it was that put in his mouth that way. Kyrian started to breath again and coughed just a little bit and then closed his mouth

The maid came back in shortly after with some more cloths to put on his body. Too cool it down she looked at the empty bottle. "You got him to take it. Your a miracle worker thank you." she said softly putting wet cloths all over his body to help him cool down

Cody pulls back slowly as he looks at Kyrian while he blushes a little and looks at Cory, pouting a little, "you almost made me choke on the medicine when you said that you jerk," he grumbles a little.

Cory laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "well.. hey at least he took his medicine."

Cody watched as the maid came back and slowly nods his head, "your welcome," he sits on the bed while he blushes as he watches her put clothes on Kyrian to cool him off.

"Young master please get well soon. The staff really worries about you." she said as there were boxes delivered into Kyrian's room. "This is your stuff young master Cody." she said looking at Cody and closed her eyes as she sighed. "I have done all I can right now. His fever is down so he is safe for now. Thank you for giving his meds. If he needs anything else please call me." she said and bowed and then left the room