~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

Cory smiles a little and nods his head, "yeah very true point. It's hard.. to actually believe that there are some people out there that actually aren't as kind to animals...," he sighs. Cory nods his head, "alright just follow me," he places his hand on the bottom so Sundae didn't have to worry about falling and starts walking in the direction that he came from, slightly waving to Ryuji and Diyan.

Ryuji looks at Diyan and nods his head, "okay," he smiles as he follows Diyan inside the house.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

"Yeah I know there are some people who aren't nice to animals and I think those people need to be shot." Syugo said. "They aren't nice people to began with so they don't need to live." He said. "Its also proven that people who aren't nice to animals don't really do much for the world anyway." He said stating a fact as he started to walk with the dogs.

"Or.. at least treated with the same disrespect they make animals go through, maybe it will shine a new light in them," Cory sighs a little. He slowly nods his head, "yeah, if they aren't going to treat an animal, who can't do anything but let them do bad things to them, then they don't deserve an animal to begin with. Lucky my boss keeps tabs on the people that adopt pets from us. So far, we been pretty lucky with no animal abuse." Cory continues walking with Syugo, "yeah besides cause suffering for a creature that can't even defend themselves. Or if they try to defend themselves, it just makes the situation worst," he walks inside the pet shop. As entering, the cats were meowing and some of the dogs were barking with birds tweeting as well. "Ok in you guys go," he opens the play bin door as he takes off the dog's leashes, watching them run into the play bin and watches the other dogs smell the puppies that were outside, smelling other scents on them. Cory laughs a little and then unzips his hoodie, "let's get you back to your momma Sundae," he smiles as he walks into the backroom.

Syugo smiled as he listened to Cory he was starting to like being around this person and he was wondering why he liked it so much. It was weird this was the first person beside his parents he felt he could be himself around. "Sorry I am acting all crazy I know is not logical, but something happens when I see animals. I can't help, but being like this." he said looking at him and blushed a little bit as he walked into the store and saw all of the animals there and he loved everything about it. "I love it here can I live here?" he said

Cory follows behind the dogs while walking back to the pet store. He looks at Syugo and laughs a little, shaking his head, "nah it's no big deal. I can understand the sight of animals can be... a little too much at points," he rubs Sundae's head with his finger. Cory looks at Syugo and laughs a little, "well do you really want too," he walks into the back room where Sundae's mom was as well as the boss.

"Oh welcome back Cory," the boss turns around and sees Syugo, "oh, looks like you brought someone back with you that isn't Cody," she laughs a little. "It's nice to meet you," she grabs Sundae from Cory and puts her back with her mom.

Syugo nodded and agreed with Cory on what he said about animals. He needed them more than human's, but there was so many and they were so cute. Once he walked into the pet store he was greeted by the boss. Syugo thought about it for a second and bowed slightly like his parents told him to do. "My name is Syugo." Syugo said then thought about his next words."Cory said you might need help taking care of the animals......I love animals more than people so I thought maybe I could help?" Syugo said looking at the boss not sure if he said it right or not.

~~~

There was a knock on the door that work Kyrian up. He got up and walked over he noticed the plates of food were gone so he thought maybe there would bring him some more food. Getting up he walked over to the door and opened it finding a maid with food for the both of them. "Thank you."

"You need to take care of yourselves or you won't get any better." The maid said giving him the tray of food and then left.

Kyrian came back into the room and set on the bed and looked at Cody. "Hey Cody are you up?"

Cory's boss looks at Syugo and smiles a little, "oh well then it's really nice to meet you," she stands up from her seat and shakes Syugo's hand." She looks over at Cory and then smiles, rubbing her chin, "hm well it is true we do need a little more assistance. Tell me, which part would you prefer to work in?"

Cory watches Syugo as he rubs Sundae's mom's head with a smile, "I took care of your little baby," he rubs her chin as she purrs.

---

Cody mumbles a little as he heard a knock on the door, pulling the blanket over his head and cuddles up to the blanket. He continues to sleep as he heard Kyrian calling him and reaches out his arm, only for it to fall down the side of the bed as he continues sleeping.

Syugo smiled. "I would love a place where I didn't have to deal with a lot of people and I could work with animals all day long!" Syugo said smiling then looked at her. "I don't like people because they are stupid you know." He said looking at her. "Well There are some not stupid people in this world so you never know." he said not really thinking before speaking.

~~~~~

"Cody you need to get up we need to eat some food." Kyrian said as ht poked cody who Just fell off the side of the bed. "You know you can hurt yourself more when you do that right?" he asked and shook his head as he poked cody again. "Hey I have good food."

Cory's boss laughs a little as she rubs her chin, "oh so I see, you rather be only where the animals are and lack of human interaction? Well the back room, where the animals go to play should be a good spot for you. The front desk as a lot of people coming so I don't think you will like that position." Cory's boss laughs softly, "hm.. well I think I can make something work. There will only be one other worker in the back room though but I am sure you can deal with that as long as it's not a big crowd."

-----

Cody jumps awake as he fell off the bed and rubs his side a bit to his butt, "ugh.. that is quite the way to wake up," he pouts a little. He looks at Kyrian and grumbles as he pokes him as well, looking at the food as he crawls back onto the bed with a groan.

"Alright I think that would be good for me.." Syugo said tailing off then looked at her. "Wait does that mean I got the job?" he asked looking at her and shaking his head. "If so I wish more people were easy to talk to like you are." he said watching the kitten cling onto its mother.

~~~

"Food is here and how are you feeling Cody?" he asked and smiled at him not sure if he was still in pain, but thought he might be mostly because of the fall onto the floor that he just did.

Cory's boss nods her head, "yes, we needed more help looking after the little animals since the worker we have no mostly has her focus on the bigger animals. The little ones need a lot more attention, hence why Cory had Sundae with him on his walk with the puppies," she laughs a little. Cory's boss smiles, "well I can assure you, everyone here is pretty easy going at this job."

Cory smiles and then looks at Syugo, "I told you she will gladly accept you at the pet store," he laughs a little.

-----

Cody looks at Kyrian and pouts as he rubs his butt, "well.. I would be better if I didn't fall off the bed," he sighs a little. He looks to the side and lowers his head, "my.... butt is still pretty sore," he sits on the bed.

"She is." Syugo said smiling "Um so I go to school during the day with Cory." He said looking at her and smiled. It was weird he just met Cory today and now it didn't annoy him to talk to others as much any more. He still hated talking to people. Syugo looked at Cory what was it about him that was making him like this. Syugo didn't understand any of it and he was smart.

~~~

"I'm sorry lets eat the food that was brought to us and then I will massage your butt maybe that will help you." He said. "May be that will make it hurt less." he said looking at him. "or do you need more pain killers?" he asked not wanting Cody to be in any pain.

Cory's boss smiles, "well, I suppose you will just have to come in after your classes like Cory does." She rubs her chin, "so when do you want to start exactly," she looks at Syugo.

----

Cody nods his head but then blushes bright red. "I-It's not like that kind of pain spot," he looks at Kyrian while he pouts slightly as his cheeks were bright red. He perks his head up and then remember how Kyrian got him to take the pain killers yesterday, shaking his head quickly while blushing.

"I can start when ever you want me to." Syugo said smiling and looked at her. "Thank you for letting me work with the animals. I love them so much." Syugo said. "Do I just need to play with the animals or what all is part of the job?" he asked looking at her.

~~~~

Kyrian smiled. "Well thought I would try." He said then shrugged as he closed his eye not sure what to do next. "Well then if you don't want meds to make you feel good how bout this." He said and pulled Cody so he was looking at him in the eyes and then brushed his lips over Cody's. "Lets eat." he whispered as he handed Cody his food.

Cory's boss nods her head and then smiles, "very good to know and it's no problem. You should thank Cory for bringing you here." She rubs her chin and then smiles, "well yeah, part of the job would be to play with the animals."

---

Cody looks at Kyrian while he was still blushing and pouts a little as he holds his arms, rubbing them slightly. He then tilts his head and then blinks as he looks at Kyrian, feeling Kyrian's lips on his and slowly nods his head as he picks up a fork, starting to eat.

Syugo smiled. "Thank you Cory I guess not all people are like I thought." He said looking at him trying to be nice, but he really didn't know how to be nice to others so he was just staring to pretend they were animals. "I can start the job when ever you want me too." Syugo said.

~~~~~

"Cody you are so cute when you pout and blushed." Kyrian said in a seductive voice. Trying to see what Cody would to and how far he could go right now. Kyrian started to eat then stopped. Then watched Cody for a few seconds and then started to eat again.

Cory laughs a little and then nods his head, "well see now I got to teach you something," he smiles a little.

Cory's boss looks at Syugo and nods his head, "well, how about in a couple of days? Since it's the weekend, it will.. be something to look forward too."

-----

Cody shakes his head as he places his hand on Kyrian's chest, "n-no don't call me cute," he grumbles a little while he softly blushes. He starts to eat, looking at Kyrian as he watched him eat and slightly looks to the side, leaning back as he continues eating.

"Alright So do you want me to work the same hours as Cory." he said tilting his head then looked at Cory. "Trust me it won't happen again." he said then smiled at him. "I won't let it." Syugo said half joking half not. He really did have a lot to learn about talking to other people.

~~~~

"So you don't want me to call you cute. Even tho that is what you are? So what do you want to do after this? Do you want to walk or go somewhere. We have been stuck in this room since you were......um......hurt so I thought you might want to go out and do stuff if your feeling up to it." he said. "I do know its still night, but we can still do somethings." he said

Cory's boss looks at Syugo and then Cory, "I mean if you keep comfortable working the same shift with Cory then that I can rearrange no problem. You two seem pretty close friends."

Cory laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "I suppose not," he picks up Sundae's mom while having Sundae curled up on her stomach and smiles.

------

Cody shakes his head slowly as he was eating with a pout. He tilts his head and then shrugs his shoulders, "I am not really sure. Is there anywhere you want to go," he looks up at Kyrian. Cody looks at the clock and shakes his head slowly, "anything you want to do, I will follow you," he continues eating.

Syugo shrugged. "We just met today and I am still not sure about friends yet." Syugo stated as in a fact to her. "Friends? I mean a friend is a person whom one knows and with who we share a bond of affection for one another. So how can we be friends after one day?" Syugo turned his head sideways. "Friendships takes years of bonding to do that..." Syugo said trailing off thinking he was talking to much.

~~~~~

"You should have places you want to go as well." He said looking at Cody as he ate more. "I know this place. So I really don't care where we go or what we do as long as we get to hang out and know each other." he said smiling. "I want to know everything about you. Your likes and dislikes everything." he said smiling.

Cory's boss looks at Syugo and laughs a little as she looks at Cory, taking Sundae and her mom from him as she looks at Syugo, "who says friendships don't take one day? The way you described it made it sound like you two were lovers," she laughs softly with a smile. "Which is fine as well as long as you focus on your work," she smiles.

----

Cody looks at Kyrian and lowers his head a little, "the only places I really have went are the store, the library, the park, restaurants with Cory and the arcade," he finishes eating and takes a sip of his drink.

Syugo turned his head to the other side. "Lover, Those are two people who share a strong bond and engage in the act of sex." Syugo said and looked at her. "Do we really look like we would have sex?" He asked back to how he was before he met Cory.

~~~~

"Well if you want to go to any of those places we can go." He said smiling. "Also there maybe something playing at the movies this late." He said looking at him and then closed his eyes as he ate more of the food.

Cory's boss looks at Cory and then Syugo, rubbing her chin and then laughs a little, "well... that is really up to you two to decide," she smiles a little as she rubs both Sundae and her mom.

Cory looks at Syugo and rubs the back of his head, "a-anyway.. what would you like to see first Syugo," he laughs slightly nervously.

----

Cody leans back on the bed and then nods his head slowly, "hm.. I suppose the movies works as. I haven't gone there for a while...," he watches as Kyrian was eating and then lays down on the bed.

Syguo looked a little bit more confused before he was snapped out of it being asked what he would like to see first. "oh um....The animal and where to play with them at. Next what she would want me to do on the job and stuff like that." Syugo said looking at him.

~~~~

"Do you think you can get dressed yourself or do you need help getting dressed?" he asked and smiled at him as he finished his food. "Also do you want to walk or drive there? I would have someone drive us tho." he said smiling

Cory nods his head as he looks at his boss, "I will go show him around."

Cory's boss nods her head, "alright, if you have any questions after the tour, let me know," she smiles.

Cory then walks out of her office and then leads Syugo to inside playground for the animals.

---

Cody looks at Kyrian and blushes a little, "I-I can get dressed myself," he pouts a little as he looks to the side. He rubs the back of his head, "I suppose.. we can walk there. I mean I got to regain my strength anyway," he looks at Kyrian as he continues drinking.