~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

Syugo followed Cory inside the building and looked around. "This place looks nice so I am glad that the animal are treated well here." Syugo said as he looked around to see the animals everywhere and smiled. "I love them all." he said smiling.

~~~~

"Alright let me know if you need any help at all alright." Kyrian said as he got up off the bed and started to get dressed himself. After Kyrian was done getting dressed he smiled and looked at Cody. "Let me know when you are ready so we can head out and go to the movies." he said walking over to the table next to his bed and putting his phone in his pocket.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Cory looks at Syugo and laughs a little, nodding his head, "yeah your so lucky. I wish I get to work with mostly the animals but no.. I got to work with people as well," he rubs the back of his head. He smiles when he watches Syugo, "well you mind as well look around."

-------

Cody blushes as he slowly nods his head. He gets off the bed and starts getting dressed. He finishes getting dressed and looks at Kyrian, grabbing his phone from the night stand and puts it in his pocket, "I am ready to go whenever you are," he smiles a little.

Syugo smiled as he went over and started to look at all the different toys for the different animals he could see what toy went to what and he smiled thinking about starting to play with the animal. Syugo looked at him and stated a fact. "No one wants me around other people because I can't help myself I have to state the facts and it pisses people off when I do it. Its not my fault most people don't understand concepts." He whspered

~~~~

Kyrian smiled when they both were ready and took Cory's hand. "lets do this." He said smiling as he started to pull Cody out of the room and down the stairs. "It might take a while since the theater is on the other side of town, but hey I am glad I get to walk with you." he said

Cory watches as Syugo was looking around and smiles a little as he could see he had to pick some toys up since there were probably some animals in here while he was gone on the walk. He looks at Syugo and shrugs his shoulders, "well it doesn't really bother me too much," he laughs a little. "Sometimes people just are like that sometimes. So... that is the reason why you don't want to be around other people? But then... what makes me so special," he looks at Syugo.

---

Cody blinks as he looks down at his head but the looks at Kyrian, nodding his head with a smile, "alright," he walks behind Kyrian out of the room and down the stairs. Cody looks at Kyrian and then smiles, "hey, I am fine with walking there.. I mean I am use to walking everywhere to get somewhere," he laughs a little.

Syugo turned to face him. "I don't know I am still trying to find that answer out myself. I shouldn't talk like this to you, but some how I can it doesn't make since to me and I want to find out more. Its an unknown factor to my mind." he said as he bit his lip and turned back around.

~~~~

"Alright then we will walk I got use to walking to school so you never know about what we can do." He said smiling as he headed out the front door before anyone could say anything. Kyrian made sure he had has money as he walked down the long drive way to the gate and went out of the gate using the code to get out. "Alright do you know any movies that are in the theaters that you want to see?" he asked

Cory looks at Syugo and then looks at him with a smile, "oh? So this is a whole new discovery for you as well?" He laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "it is for as well. I am not use to really talking to a lot of people as well, unlike my friend but hey, it is a fun discovery."

The puppy runs out and pounces Syugo, licking his cheek.

------

Cody smiles and nods his head, "yeah.. sorry I want us to walk to the movies," he lowers his head a little as he follows Kyrian outside the door, following him since he didn't really know where to go. Cody looks at Kyrian and tilts his head, shaking his head, "I am not really sure, let's just see what is playing when we get there and go from there," he smiles and looks around, biting his bottom lip as he holds onto Kyrian's hand.

Syugo smiled as the puppy ran and jumped on him and licked his cheek. He then started to play with him and rub him all over. "Hello my little puppy." He said smiling. "Are you just so cute." He said then looked at Cory. "Just so you know its rare for me not to know something, but with you I feel like I know everything and nothing." he said

~~~~~~

"No its fine to walk to the movies." he said holding Cody's hand. "Alright we can see when we get there. So do you have any brother's or sister's?" he asked as he walked towards the movie theaters. "I just thought we could talk on the way to the movies and learn about each other.

Cory looks as the puppy came out of no where and laughs a little when it suddenly attacked Syugo, "looks like you made a new friend," he smiles a little. He looks at Syugo and then smiles, "well seems like you still need to know some stuff," he pats Syugo's head.

The puppy barks and bites Syugo's pant leg, pulling on Syugo's leg.

---

Cody smiles and nods his head as he holds Kyrian's hand while walking, "yeah... I hope there are some good movies playing," he rubs the back of his head with his free hand. Cody looks at Kyrian and shakes his head, "I mean... I been texting my mom and dad since I moved out. Apparently they are trying to have another kid so .. might be having either or. But for the time being, I consider Cory like a brother since he was so... helpful towards me and never ask for anything in return." Cody looks at Kyrian and smiles, "what about you," he tilts his head.

Syugo smiled and grabbed the puppy pulling on his pant leg and smiled as he grabbed a toy and started to play with the puppy wanting everything to do with the puppy and smiling when it was playing with him. "I guess maybe I do and that is hard for me to say I guess I will study human interactions tomorrow at school from you. That is if you don't mind me studding you." he said.

~~~~

"I hope so two." Kyrian said as he listened. "So you don't have any brothers or sisters yet, but you might." he said nodding. "That is cool and I can see you also thinking of Cory as a brother. After all he has been there for you like a family would be maybe we should do something cool for him you know. As if to say thank you for being here for me." he said smiling when he hard Cody ask about him he sighed. "I really don't know I'm not really kept into the loop and I don't follow my parents. I am the unwanted kid and I don't want to be that kid that stocks his parents. I mean I kind of did when I was a kid and wanted to know more about my parents, but after I found out what they did to me I stopped caring and don't want to deal with them any more." He said shaking his head.

Cory watches as Syugo was playing with the puppy and smiles a little at the cute sight. He had to admit, he really did like seeing Syugo smile to just being around animals made him completely change his personality. He looks at Syugo and laughs a little, "so.. your going to follow me around the campus to study human interactions? I mean I suppose I am fine with it but don't you have your own classes to attend?"

-----

Cody looks at Kyrian and nods his head with a smile, "they told me they were going to keep me posted... I wish I could be there though," he lowers his head slowly. He looks at Kyrian and nods his head, "if it wasn't for Cory getting.. detention..., I would have probably had died," he looks to the side with a sigh. He looks at Kyrian and tilts his head, "something cool? Like what exactly," he rubs the back of his head. Cody looks at Kyrian and then lowers his head, "so.. you don't know what being in a true family is like," he slowly looks back up at Kyrian.

"Yeah I do, but I have fished my work is ever class for the semester. Most teacher know about me and hate me in there class anyway because I will correct them." He said playing with the puppy. "And most of the time they let me do what I want." he said

~~~~

"Well if Cory was there for you lets be there for him what would you want to do for him. We could have a party for him to thank him for everything you know." Kyrian said smiling as they walked more. "I hope you do get a brother or sister and no I have never know what family is like. I have always been alone not even my staff thinks of me as family. They only see me as a burden." Kyrian said taking Cody's hand kind of wanting someone to just hold on to for even a little bit

Cory looks at Syugo and laughs a little with a sigh, "well.. that is what happens when they are not smart enough then the student. It's not your fault that you are smarter than they are," he shrugs his shoulders a little. "Seriously? Well, I guess you are just on a completely different level," he smiles a little.

----

Cody looks at Kyrian and then nods his head with a smile, "so a thank you party," he tilts his head. "That sounds like a good idea," he continues walking with Kyrian. "Yeah, I wonder what I will wind up getting... I don't mind either way," he smiles a little. Cody lowers his head, feeling bad for Kyrian since he never was apart of a real family, "well.. once we get an apartment, things will be different for both you and the staff," he smiles a little. He looks at Kyrian and slightly blushes, holding onto Kyrian's hand and slightly tightens his hold while walking.

"Yeah all I got to tell them is that I am studding my new project and they won't care. Also I need to enroll into vet classes if they just give me the books I can do everything myself and know everything in a week." He said looking at Cory. "I just don't know why I don't get you." he said sighing and rubbed his head.

~~~~~~

"I don't know why I never thought of getting an apartment before. That would make everyone's life easier and yes a thank you party are you into that idea?" he asked smiling. "I think you might be, but I am not sure with you. So I like to ask to make sure." He said looking at him and smiled. This feeling was new to Kyrian, but he was really enjoying it. For one in his life with Cody he felt free.

Cory looks at Syugo and nods his head, "well... at least they let you do your own thing I suppose." He rubs his chin, "for your back up job? Are you taking any animal type courses to become a vet?" Cory tilts his head and then laughs a little as he shrugs his shoulders, "I would consider that as a good thing," he walks over to Syugo and sits next to him with a smile.

---

"I am sure all the staff will be happy and so will you," Cody smiles a little and then rubs his chin. "Yeah... that's a good idea," he looks at Kyrian as he nods his head. He slowly leans his head to the side, resting his head on Kyrian's arm while he continues walking and slightly looks up at Kyrian.

"Yeah I think I will. I want to learn fast and I want to be the best there is." he said. "I love animals more than I love humans so it would be the best job ever. Tho it will take me a while because they want to make me wait like all teachers do. I might have all my stuff done the first week of classes." he said looking at him

~~~~~

"I'm sure this is a win win for everyone." Kyrian said closing his eyes as he was walking to the theaters. "Today is a nice day. Are you sure you are not that hurt any more?" he asked as it was getting to be darker outside. "If it gets two dark I might have someone come get us so we don't have to walk the streets after midnight" he said looking around the sun looked like it was setting. "How late does Cory work?" he asked. "Maybe he would want to go to the movies as well."

Cory looks at Syugo and smiles a little, laughing slightly, "well.. yeah sometimes humans are hard to deal with sometimes.. but some are pretty mellow like animals. I am sure you would even like hanging out with my friend since he is pretty mellow." Cory sighs, "I guess they just want you to wait until the other classmates catch up," he laughs a little.

The puppy runs around and sticks tongue out, barking until he pounce at the side of Cory, pushing him slightly towards Syugo to make Cory kiss Syugo directly on the lips.

----

Cody nods his head with a smile, "hey at least I will not have to do all the work like I did when living with Cory since you said you want to help," he laughs a little while walking. He looks at Kyrian and nods his head with a smile, "yeah... sure beats yesterday with the rain and thunder. What perfect day to get raped..," he lowers his head a little. He shakes his head, "I am a lot better than yesterday," he rubs the back of his head. Cody looks at the sky and lowers his head, slowly nods his head, "I guess we been walking too long," he laughs a little. Cody looks at Kyrian and rubs his chin, "well it usually depends how long he wants to work. He tries his best to get out before midnight so he will get plenty of sleep so he can wake up for classes."

Syugo smiled. "I guess so you never know. I think they should let the smart people out early." He said smiling and watched the dog thinking he had too much energy and Syugo was determined to wear him out looking back up at Cory he saw him come in close after the dog pushed him making there lips touch. This was Syugo's first kiss on the lips and it sent fire through his whole body.

~~~~

"Thats a good idea." he said smiling as he yawned but saw the theater with in the view of them now. "Yeah it must be tough for him to work and go to school." Kyrian said. "I wonder if he will ever find someone who can make him feel alive like how I feel with you." Kyrian said. "Who knows he might find someone where he least expects it. I found you that way after all." He said smiling and looked at him. "Lets not talk about getting raped alright that is in the past now and we can move on I know it will hurt, but thinking that I wasn't there for you in your time of need hurts me." he said.

Cory laughs a little as he nods his head slowly, "yeah what is the point of keeping the smarter students when they understand a lot more, even more than the teachers." Cory laughs a little as he watches the puppy, "such a crazy boy," he smiles a little. He blinks a couple of times as he felt his lips touch Syugo's and looks slightly deeply in Syugo's eyes.

----

Cody smiles a little and then perks his head up, seeing the theater was well in the distance. He nods his head, "well... he doesn't seem to mind working with animals," he smiles a little. "He said it pays well just to look after cute animals." He looks at Kyrian and smiles a little, "I am sure he will eventually," he blushes a little and slowly nods his head, "yeah.. that's true." Cody looks at Kyrian and lowers his head, "it's hard not to when I am still so weak. Remember, I just got out a couple of months before starting college." He shakes his head slowly, "it hurts me a lot more... physically," he pokes Kyrian's nose while pouting.

Syugo looked at him and blushed a little and looked into his eyes. "Um....Yeah." was all Syugo could say the looked into Cory's eyes there was something about him that he couldn't turn away from and he had no idea what the feeling or what Cory had that he wanted.

~~~~

Kyrian smiled when his nose was poked as he listened to him he wondered about a lot of thing. "You know what I can try to teach you to be stronger you know. I think that you can become physically and mentally stronger. That is if you want me to help you that is." He said walking more and got closer to the movies.

Cory pulls back slowly and rubs the back of his head as he picks up the hyper puppy, putting him in his lap and wasn't sure how to reach to the sudden kiss. He didn't imagine a puppy was able to simply push him into Syugo.

---

Cody looks at Kyrian and tilts his head as he rubs the back of his head a little with a sigh, "do... you think it will be that easy? What happen if it gets completely shattered again and I wind up being weak again," he looks at Kyrian and looks at the movie theater when approaching it more. Once there, he looks at the posters outside the movie theater, seeing what there was to choose from.

Syugo cleared his throat and was the first one to speak. "Um....Sooo Are puppies normally that strong because I don't think i have ever see a puppy that strong." Syugo said not able to looked Cory in the back and blushing more his whole face as heated up and he didn't really know what just happened.

~~~~~

Kyrian smiled. "No matter what Cody you are already strong. I'll be by your side as long as you don't push me away. You know what even if you push me away I'll be there for you." Kyrian said then smiled and shook his head. "You have survived twice now you might not think it, but you are already become stronger because of it. You are not letting it hold you back to define who you are because if it you are moving on with you life. You are also finding yourself along the way as well." He said smiling and saw the posters. Kyrian looked at Cody and then kissed his cheek.

Cory looks at Syugo and then rubs down the puppy's back, laughing a little, "well... I guess when they want to play they can be very crazy at points," he rubs the back of his head. He looks over at Syugo, seeing him blush and smiles, "are you... seriously that embarrassed by your first kiss that you took away my first kiss as well," he scratches his neck.

---

Cody looks at Kyrian and lowers his head, "if I was strong, I would be able to get away from threatening situations," he lowers his head a little. He looks at Kyrian and then smiles a little, slowly nodding his head, "well that is good to know." Cody tilts his head and looks to the side, "I don't...feel stronger," he sighs a little. He looks at the posters and blushes a little when his cheek got kissed, looking at Kyrian with a smile, "so do any of these look good to you?"

"Puppies are crazy you know." He said smiling and shook his head and then looked away. "Yeah I never thought it would happen to me even if if might of been a accident." He said looking at him. "I'm guessing you have noticed I'm not the best with people. I still want to know what makes you different than the rest of the people that I have dealt with in the past." he said

~~~~~

"It doesn't matter if you didn't get away most people can't its how you are dealing with it after." Kyrian said trying to make him feel better. "And if all else fails I will try to help you no matter what. Soon he won't be able to hurt you if I work with you." He said smiling as the looked at the movie poster "I have no idea this is my first time here so I don't know what is really good. "Well my first time at this theater. So I'll follow your lead." he said

Cory laughs a little and nods his head, "trust me, I know, I worked with them for a while now," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Syugo and shrugs his shoulders, "do you really consider it as an accident," he smiles slightly. He nods his head, "yeah I noticed already from you not wanting to work with people," he laughs a little. He shrugs his shoulders, "maybe you just ... sense something different about me than other people."

----

Cody looks at Kyrian and slowly lowers his head with a sigh, "it's just because... I am so weak from the first time, I didn't have a fighting chance the second time." He looks at Kyrian and nods his head while slightly blushing a little but then tilts his head, "wait...how do you know that?" Cody laughs a little, "well surely from looking at the posters, there has to be something that looks good."

Syugo looked at him and then rubbed his head. "Uh... I mean I don't know if I take into account everything that happened it would be the dog saying that we should be together. I think the puppy did it on purpose." Syugo said looking at him. "Animals have thing thing about them that just know. I think that its because they are connected with others more strongly than normal you know." He said rubbing his head not really denying it or confirming it either he was trying to figure it out himself what had just happened.

~~~~~~~

"I know that because if you can fight back most people will leave you alone remember I grew up alone, I had no one to be with me no one to guide me in the way a mother or father would have." He said looking at him. "So I had to learn the hard way on what to do. I had to deal with bullies because I was alone and stuff." Kyrian then shrugged. "We could see what is playing right now and go see that movie." he said,