~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

"Do you think they know it yet?" Diyan said smiling and looked at his lover. "Yeah we bonded really well I am just glad that he accepted me in his life as did you." He said smiling

Syugo smiled more and pet the cat this was one of the best days of his lives. He only wish he could keep the kitten and the dogs. "Your so cute. Does the kitten have a name?" Syugo asked he was more taken my the kitten then the dogs at this point. Mostly because it was so cute and tiny.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Ryuji looks at Diyan and then over at Cory and Syugo, shaking his head as he laughs a little, "I don't think they have yet," he smiles a little. "Of course he did, your such a worry wart," he pokes Diyan's nose.

Cory smiles as he watches Syugo pet the kitten. He laughs a little, "my boss named her Sundae because she had a vanilla sundae once and this little furrball was helping her eat it by licking the ice cream," he rubs down the kitten's back.

The kitten wakes up and starts crying loudly.

Cory goes into his pocket and shows Syugo the milk bottle, "do you want to feed her? She is starting to get hungry."

Diyan smiled. "So cute innocent love are you ok with this?" He whispered to Ryuji.

"Can I please?" Syugo said smiling as he gently picked up the kittten from Cory's body and cuddled her close to his chest he grabbed the bottle of milk with a little hesitation and then brought the bottle up to the kitten's mouth so she could drink the milk when the kitten started to drink the bottle his eyes lit up even more.

"Love in the purest form right there." Diyan whispered and looked at Ryuji. "They are so cute together, I wonder when they will realize it." he asked his lover and gave the biggest smile to him.

"As long as he doesn't hurt Syugo, of course I am okay with it," Ryuji smiles a little as he rubs the back of his head.

Cory smiles and nods his head, "sure go ahead." Cory watches Syugo with the kitten, making sure he held her the right way to feed her. He watches as the kitten was starting to drink the milk and holds the kitten's head up a bit while watching her drink.

Ryuji looks at Dyian with a smile and nods his head, "yeah look at them, they are complete natural," he laughs a little. Ryuji looks at Dyian and rubs his chin, "oh I am sure they will at some point," he smiles a little and watches Syugo with the kitten.

"Well I know they have one thing in common already and that is animals." Diyan said smiling and pulled his lover close to him as he set down on the ground loving on all the dogs.

Syugo was so happy as the kitten was feeding on the milk bottle. "She so little and so cute." Syugo said with another cute smile in was in awe at the kitten who was drinking the milk from the bottle. "What happened to her mother? Hello sundae you are so cute." He whispered as he feed the cat watching it hungrily suck the nipple of the bottle.

"You know I don't think I have ever seen our son this happy about anything before, You know the way he is looking at that baby kitten drinking the milk right now. "I think it might be his first time feeding an animal." he said

Ryuji laughs a little and nods his head, "I mean.. you got to be crazy not to like animals," he pouts a little as he sits down next to Diyan.

Cory watches Syugo feed Sundae and smiles a little, "yeah she is actually the runt of her mom's litter. I guess that explains how attach she can be," he laughs a little. Cory smiles a little, "oh her mom is my bosses cat and she brings her to the pet shop since well.. people are allowed to bring their animals there. Those all I really see is dogs since they are more common for traveling." Cory watches as Sundae was drinking her milk and smiles, "such a hungry little girl huh," he rubs his finger on her head.

Ryuji looks over at Diyan and smiles, "I guess he really does have a soft spot when it comes to cute animals," he laughs a little. "Well.. he doesn't get much experience since we live in a no pet apartment. Honestly... I am really thinking of getting an apartment that allows animals just by seeing how happy Syugo is."

"I do like the suprise that Syugo set up for us." Diyan said smiling as he loved more on the dogs.

"I wish I could keep her." Syugo said smiling as the kitten was still sucking the nipple of the bottle more. "You are so cute and so hungry. I wish I could work with animals like you. Cory you are really lucky." Syugo said smiling. then petted the kitten some more as he fed her. "She is the best little kitten ever." he said. "I didn't know they could be so small." he said as the kitten drank all the milk from the bottle.

"Yeah I think so as well Syugo loves animals so much. Maybe we should look into moving. Tho Syugo might want to move out of our place soon and get a job. You never know he is at that age." Diyan said

Ryuji smiles and nods his head as he rubs the dog's head, "yeah. They are so well behaved, even for being puppies. I am actually pretty surprised."

Cory laughs a little and smiles a little, "well who wouldn't? She is super cute." He watches Sundae continue drinking her milk and laughs a little, looking at Syugo, "well.. if you weren't busy being a tutor, I can make your wish working with animals true. My boss said we a couple new workers," he rubs the back of his head. Cory takes the bottle and puts it back in his pocket, rubbing her chin, "all full now," he smiles and rubs her head.

Ryuji nods his head and looks at Diyan, rubbing the back of his head, "well... I would still like a pet even once Syugo gets to that point where he wants to move out," he sticks his tongue out a little.

"They are well behaved." he said smiling as he petted them more. "I wonder if they are being trained." he said smiling

"Your the only kid I am tutoring. I refused anyone else because I didn't want to deal with people." he said petting the kitty and closed his eyes. "I don't like people so I might fail the interview part of the job tho." Syugo said looking at him and at the kitty and then looked at his parents. "I think I might know what I want to be when I get out of school, but I am going to have to pick up lots of extra classes if I am going to be what I want. Seeing this kitten made me decide." Syugo said smiling. "Tho I bet I can pass all the test with flying colors." he said smiling.

"And what would you want more a cat or a dog remember we both work most of the day so I think a Cat will be better unless we get a house that we can leave the dog outside." Diyan said thinking about it and smiled. "You know that tongue is going to get yourself in trouble one day." he said

"I mean that explains why they are so well behaved," Ryuji laughs a little as he rubs the puppies head.

Cory shrugs his shoulders, "I mean, my boss is not like your typical boss so you never know," he smiles a little. "Besides.. all you got to do is tell yourself that you are going to be working with animals, I am sure there will be enough to convince you that you want a job at the pet store." Cory looks at Syugo and tilts his head, "hm? So you want to work with animals?"

Ryuji rubs the back of his head, "well depending on what we get, we can always have a pet sitter watch after him or her." Ryuji blinks while blushing, "I think it had already gotten me in trouble plenty of times," he laughs a little.

Cory perks his head as he looks over at Ryuji and Diyan, "hey if you guys are planning to get a pet someday, I know the perfect pet sitter if your interested," he laughs a little as he takes out a pen and some notepad paper, writing down Cody's cell phone number and walks over, giving the paper to Ryuji.

Ryuji looks at the number and looks at Cory, "how much does he ask for hourly? Because I mean... Diyan works less hours than I am, hence why I got home much later," he rubs the back of his head.

Cory shrugs his shoulders, "he is not really picky but he loves animals just as much as I do. Besides, he kind of reminds me of like.. a rabbit, very shy and stuff so I think he is perfect for the job," Cory laughs softly.

"They are." Diyan said as he watched Syugo and smiled.

"Maybe I think I want to be a vet I don't have to deal with people that much at least I don't think I do." he said smiling as he played with the kitten some more.

Diyan smiled. "We would have to move first before we think about anything but thank you. Hey Ryuji if we do get a pet sitter please don't sleep with him like you did with me." he joked. "Tho I started out as your house keeper." he said then blew into his lovers ear.

"He is like a rabbit you say. I would love to meet him. I bet he is cute as well." Syugo said smiling

Ryuji picks up one of the puppies and smiles, placing him in his lap and rubs down the puppy's back.

Cory rubs the back of his head, "hm..," he smiles, "well... I can simply deal with the people while you just deal with the animals. I mean.. you might have to do a lot of studying to be a vet and this job does pay good. Maybe not as good as a vet but hey, it's a good amount of money."

Ryuji smiles a little and nods his head, "yeah, we will keep this in mind," he puts the number in his wallet. He looks at Diyan and then blushes a little, "hey... are you saying I would sleep with someone that isn't my husband," he nudges Diyan and then shivers as he got his ear blown into.

Cory looks at Syugo and laughs a little, "well.. he isn't an actual rabbit. Besides, I am sure you will even see him way before hand before you guys decide to move from this apartment to a pet accepted apartment."

Syugo bit his lip. "If you could deal with the people then it would bed a good job for me I think." he said then looked away not really sure if he could do a job or not be never tried anything other than studding before.

"You never know my love." Diyan said smiling and kissed his lovers cheek. "You know I'm not saying you will, but you are just so cute when you blush, So you know i like to make you blush when ever you can." he said smiling

"Maybe I don't know about that." Syugo said looking down.

Diyan smiled. "So Syugo why don't you see what this job is about and see if its something you would enjoy doing. If that is of Cory can he follow you on the rest of your walk when you leave here?" Diyan asked.

Cory laughs a little as he nods his head, "yeah of course. You can work in the daycare part of the store and just look after the animals. When the people come to get their pets back, I can deal with them so you don't have too. But hey.. if it doesn't work out, at least you have a back up plan."

Ryuji laughs a little, "I am not going to be sleeping with a possible student you pervert," he nudges Diyan after getting a kiss on his cheek. Ryuji grumbles, "your such a meanie," he laughs a little.

Cory pats Syugo's head, "well.. for not being good with people, you sure were good with me," he smiles a little and then rubs the back of his head.

Ryuji looks at Diyan and then looks at both Syugo and Cory, nodding his head, "yeah you should see what it is like before deciding to work there. Pet Stores are pretty quiet places so I am sure that will be a good job for you Syugo," he smiles.

Cory looks at Diyan and Ryuji before looking at Syugo, nodding his head, "I mean I suppose that is fine with me," he slightly smiles.

Syugo started to get excited. "Alright then take me with you when we go. If we need to on the brakes I can help you study!" Syugo said smiling. "I hope you can put a good word in when you take me back." he said smiling.

"Hey I was a college student when you fell for me." He whispered and nudged his lover teasing him like he usually did. Diyan smiled then looked up to Cory. "Are any of these animals up for adoption. When we move we might want to get one from your store if they sell them." He said smiling. "Or a Shelter, but I would like to get an animal that someone has worked with for my first animal if you know what I mean." He said smiling.

Syugo looked at Cory with a loving look in his eyes. "Me and pets...Me and animals. ....No stupid people just animals. I would love a job like that." he whispered

Cory looks at Syugo and smiles, nodding his head and then laughs a little, "well I have a feeling my grades will go up now after my transfer," he rubs the back of his head. He smiles and nods his head, "don't worry I will make sure I do."

"Yeah but I wasn't married when I fell for you, you weirdo," Ryuji laughs a little. Ryuji looks at Cory, "yeah we will definitely get a pet from your place when we move to another apartment."

Cory looks at Diyan and rubs the back of his head, "well I guess it just depends when you are going to move into the apartment," he laughs a little. He looks at Syugo and smiles, "well... you will be completely surrounded by all kinds of animals, not just cats and dogs," he holds Sundae as she rests her head on Cory's stomach.

Syugo smiled and looked at him. "That and I am helping you out so your grades will go up. I have a 100% rate of getting peoples grades up." Syugo said looking at him and closed his eyes as he let the Kitten go and smiled. "When do you have to go back to the place?" he asked

"That is true you never know tho." he said kissing Ryuji's cheek again and then smiled. "I'm guessing we might of kept you to long as is." he said looking at him.

Syugo smiled. "What all animals are there?" he asked getting more excited by the second about maybe getting this job.

"Well that is good to hear. I am sure my professors will be glad to know that," Cory laughs a little as he rubs Sundae's back as she fell back asleep. "Oh it's like in the center plaza with all the stores."

Ryuji smiles a little and kisses Diyan's cheek, nodding his head, "we will try to make it as fast as possible though. How can we resist not getting one of these cuties."

"I guess you will find out once you enter the building," Cory laughs a little as he zips up his hoodie to keep Sundae warm.

"Thats why they hired me I am the person they call when things go wrong most of the times it's there own fault that there grades are bad." he said shrugging.

"I'll look for a place after I get off work tomorrow." he said smiling and looked at him not sure what else to say about it.

"So are you leaving already?" Syugo asked a little sad because he enjoyed all the animals there.

"Syugo you do know he went out of the way to bring them here so i am sure he has to get back even tho we want to keep all of these cuties." Diyan said shaking his head. "Go with him. The only thing is try not to say out all night without calling or texting us." he said smiling

Cory looks at Syugo and nods his head but then shrugs his shoulders, "I mean... I didn't get bad grades because of the professors, I got bad grades because of slacking too much. I really had to focus on my friend because he had just gotten out of the hospital like.. a few months before starting college and he was still feeling a little off."

Ryuji smiles, "hey we should all work together though," he pouts a little, "I mean we got to make sure we all like it right?"

Cory laughs a little, "yeah I should probably bring Sundae back to her mom."

Ryuji nods his head, "yeah it's still early. Just because we technically had dinner early doesn't mean you need to go to bed yet. We just have to go to bed sooner because well... work," he rubs the back of his head with a sigh, "just make sure to keep us posted when your coming back home so we can pick you up at the pet store."

Cory looks at Syugo and then smiles, "plus I could use some help walking these guys back to the store. They are sometimes a handful, especially when I am keeping a kitten under my hoodie."

"See and thats not really your fault you were just being a good person and that is why your grades." He said looking at Syugo. Then closed his eyes for a second before opening them.

"We do but I can narrow it down first to see how many places can have animals you know." Diyan said smilng

Syugo smiled. "Dad you know I can walk home right? I'm a big boy and I don't think it will be too far away from here." Syugo said looking at his dads.

"But we like picking you up so call us alright?" Diyan said smiling

"Alright I love you dad's." He said as he ran up and kissed both of them on the cheek and went back over to Cory. "So do you have the kitten under your hoodie often?" He asked wondering about it.

Diyan smiled and whispered. "We should leave the two love birds alone." He said to his lover

"I mean.. I don't have any regrets either. I been friends with him for years so I don't regret that my grades plummeted. I knew I could just make them go up again once my friend was feeling better," Cory sighs a little. "I guess the teachers just thought I was slacking off or something."

Ryuji nods his head, "oh, right. Good point there. Don't want to find another apartment that doesn't take animals again. We will be back at square one again," he laughs a little. He shakes his head a little, "but what happens if you get distracted with all the animals until you finally realize it is dark time? Night time shouldn't be a time for a young man to be wondering around, walking back home," he crosses his arms with a pout. He then smiles when Syugo ran over to kiss their cheeks and was kind of sad to not go as well but needed to rest at least a little before Syugo wanted to come back home from the pet store.

Cory looks at Sundae and laughs a little, "sometimes she likes riding on one of the dog's. I put like a vest on one of the dog's so her nail doesn't sink into the dog's skin, kind of like a horseback ride," he laughs softly.

Ryuji looks at Diyan and smiles, nodding his head as he leans over to whisper back, "sounds like a good idea." He looks over at Cory and Syugo, "well see you later Syugo. It was nice meeting you Cory. Make sure to let your friend know we have his number. I would hate for him to think its some kind of spam call or something like that," he rubs the back of his head.

Syugo smiled as he looked at him and then nodded to his dad's. "Alright if it gets two late I will call you to come and get me." He said and then looked back at Cory. "Well I am glad that I agreed to help someone and that someone was you. I think we can help each other out." He said as he looked at him. "So does the kitten go with rides with you every night?" he asked

Diyan smiled and took his lover's hand. "Lets go inside you had a long day and I want to take care of you." He said wanting to go with him as well. "I will start my research tomorrow once I find places that allow animals we will all go look at it together." he said

"Alright I'll give him your numbers as well." Syugo said smiling as he looked at Cory again and then at the dogs. "Do I need to take some of the leashes or not?"

Cory smiles as he rubs the back of his head, "well.. your welcome for slightly failing at my grades?" He laughs a little as he gives a couple of the dog leads to Syugo so he could walk a couple of dogs as he looks at Sundae, "not usually but she was extra clingy today I suppose. But I have no complaints though it is kind of weird having a kitten with a bunch of dogs."

Ryuji looks at Diyan and then nods his head with a smile, "alright, let's go inside," he slightly then starts pulling Diyan into the house, "yeah I can't wait to be able to own a pet to look after."

Cory looks at Syugo and then nods his head, "yeah just make sure you push this button so they don't get carried away. They are hyper little puppies so they can be kind of crazy at points."

"I don't mind. Your an animal lover so it doesn't really matter cats or dogs they love you." Syugo said as he grabbed some of there leashes. "Alright I am ready when you are." He said his hard outer shell was starting to have cracks in it thanks to Cory.

"Alright lets go inside our house and I will help you relax my love." He said smiling as he rubbed his back and started to head inside there house.