~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

"Maybe." He said looking at him. "And I have been living in the shadows for so long I forgot what it feels like to have someone care about you who isn't getting paid for it." he said then shook his head."So I would of never thought of dating even tho I liked you since I first saw you." he said and rubbed his head. "I only asked because Cory was hinting at it. I really didn't want to be to pushy with you after all that has happened to you." he said

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Cody looks at Kyrian and lowers his head with a sigh, "well.. I am not getting paid to care for you so..," he smiles a little. He looks to the side while blushing, "how... did you like me at first sight," he tilts his head to the side. Cody shakes his head slowly, "n-no.. don't worry about it really," he scratches the side of his cheek.

"Don't be creeped out, mostly I don't know about anything myself. I think its what you called love at first sight...No I don't think that is right.....let me try to explain. I saw you there in the hall and when Adrian pushed you. For the first time I saw someone have really emotions. With one look I could tell that every emotion you had was running through your head....and well I wanted to get to know you I told myself not to do it, but before I could think anything else I was there saving you. I also thought that I would love to get to know you more and try to help you out as much as I could." He said

Cody looks at Kyrian and blushes a little, "so wait.. you fell in love with me once you saw me? Even if I was...being harassed," he rubs the back of his head. He was washing himself as he was listening to Kyrian, "so.. I attracted you to me when you knew I could express my emotions," he tilts his head a little. Cody blushes a little as he continues cleaning himself, "well.. It was thanks to you that I got saved. Who would know what would happened.. if you didn't save me," he blushes as he holds onto his arms. Cody smiles softly as he listens to Kyrian, "your.. so sweet.. I can't possibly get creeped out by someone like you," he looks at Kyrian while his cheeks were redden.

"See I don't know if love it the right word. I don't know the feeling of love I do want to find out if I can tho." He said smiling as he watched the other be embarrassed about it. "You know you are cute when you blush. I don't think you can do anything wrong." He said then shook his head. "No problem saving you I am glad I did and I am glad that I met you and Cory. Its all thanks to you I think I have good friends." he said

Cody looks up at Kyrian and tilts his head as he washes his legs a little, tilting his head, "hm... well how do you actually feel about me if it isn't love," he looks at Kyrian confusingly. He looks at Kyrian and blushes, looking to the side and then smiles a little, nodding his head, "I am glad I met you too. I wasn't sure I would be able to find anymore friends due to my trust issues," he sighs a little as he washes his arms.

Kyrian shrugged. "I don't if what I feel is love or not I can't be sure." he said looking at him and smiling. "and I didn't know if I could meet anyone who wouldn't want to use me when they found out." he whispered and closed his eyes as he washed his body. "Tho if anyone ask you please say you know nothing. I can't tell you enough." He whispered again. "I don't want them to take you from me."

"I mean... I guess you will find out eventually," Cody lowers his head a little with a soft sigh. He shakes his head, "I am sure you already figured out that I wouldn't use you for your money. I am sure I made my point clear." Cody pouts a little and pokes Kyrian's nose, "I already know not to tell anyone, just trust me." Cody looks at Kyrian while blushing and tilts his head, "I don't think you .. need to worry about that really," he smiles a little. "I am...way too closed off for anyone to get close to me."

"I'm just scared that I might loose the only two friends I have had for a long time." Kyrian said as he reached out and touched Cody then smiled. "I have to make sure I didn't dream up the perfect person." he said with a smile. "Thank you for everything you are doing now and in the future." he said smiling. "When you are feeling better we will go car shopping and then to school is that alright?" he asked

Cody sighs and shakes his head, "how would you lose us as your friends," he smiles a little. He arches his back when he got touched, looking at Kyrian while blushing and shakes his head, "I-I am not that perfect," he tightly holds onto his legs. Cody looks at Kyrian, nodding his head with a smile, "okay that sounds like a good plan," he leans up and kisses Kyrian on the cheek.

"I am glad I didn't make you up." he said smiling as he blushed a little when he cheek was kissed. "Cody you are perfect to me. No matter what you think or what you go through." he said and shook his head. As he finished washing his body. "Should we get out or stay in the tub for a bit longer?" he asked

Cody looks at Kyrian and smiles a little, "of course I am not made up," he rubs the back up his head and blushes a little as he covers his mouth a little. He glances to the side and smiles a little, "well.. that is nice to hear," he places his hand on his chest. Cody looks at Kyrian and shakes his head, "no I am ready to get out whenever your ready."

Kyrian smiled and got out of the tub the handed Cody a towel as he got one form himself and started to dry off. ''Yeah I have been done for a while let now. I was waiting till you were done. After you get out and dry off a little I will take you back to my bed." He said wrapping his towel around his waist.

Cody watches as Kyrian got out of the tub and then gets out as well, grabbing the towel and dries himself off. Cody looks at Kyrian and tilts his head, "oh...so I see," he rubs the back of his head with a smile. He slowly nods his head as he continues drying himself off, closing his eyes with a soft sigh since he was still sore.

Kyrian smiled and picked up Cody and walking into his bed room which had been cleaned up the bed was made and Cody's boxes were in the room as well. "Well I am glad that all your stuff is in here now, but I didn't hear anyone come inside." he said looking at Cody as he walked him over to the bed and set him down then looked in the boxes and found his clothes. He then brought him over to him "Here I'll let you pick what you want to wear." he said as he walked over and grabbed some clothes from his dresser for himself and then he started to get dressed

Cody holds onto Kyrian as he picks him up, blushing slightly when he was carried back to the bedroom. He looks at Kyrian and then his stuff, nodding his head with a smile, "yeah but I have to admit, wearing bigger clothes is nice," he laughs a little. He sits on the bed as he watches Kyrian walk to the boxes and comes back with something to wear. Cody nods his head as he looks through the box, taking out some clothes and then gets dressed.

"Well you can wear any of my clothes anything after all we are dating now." he said smiling and set on his side of the bed and looked at the phones. There were no new messages. "I'm surprised Cory hasn't texted to ask how are time alone it going." He said looking at Cody then smiled as he laid down. Kyrian still needed to rest just a bit he was still sick after all. "You can put your stuff where ever you want if you need to put poster up just do it alright. As I said before I would give you a room of your own, but I think you might want to sleep in here and in my bed just in case you have your nightmares I am right here next to you." he said

Cody looks at Kyrian and then blushes a little as he finishes up getting dressed. He watches Kyrian and tilts his head, laughing a little and rubs the back of his head, "well.. maybe Cory is letting us enjoy our time alone or something. He watches as Kyrian lays down and smiles a little, tilting his head a little as he looks around the room, "well... if it is okay with you." Cody perks his head up and looks at Kyrian, lowering his head as he holds his arms, "yeah.. sleeping together might help so I don't get my nightmares," he lays down next to Kyrian.

Kyrian shook his head. "No I don't mind at all. After all we are dating now thanks to Cory for pushing me with those glances." He said rolling his eyes. "This home is now your home. For as long as you want it to be." he said smiling then paused for a second and looked at Cody. "I have told you about my family so what about yours? What are they like? Where do they live? you know stuff like that." he said looking at him

Cody looks at Kyrian and laughs a little, "I guess he figured you wanted to take your time with me since all I been through," he rubs the back of his head. He perks up his head while blushing, "wait.. you actually.. want me to live here," he tilts his head to the side. Cody laughs a little, "well basically my mom is a fortune teller and my dad is just a normal business man. Nothing too special. And they live near the campus, maybe a couple of miles away."

"I didn't want to rush things with you." he said looking at him. "I would of waited longer before I even thought about asking you for anything. No I don't mind you living here in fact I would love it. It gets so lonely here by myself so maybe with you it won't be so bad." he said smiling. "Your mom is a fortune teller? Is she any good at it? Is she a real one or one that pretends to be real. Mostly I have never met the real deal and would love to meet one someday." he said smiling an opened his eyes looking at Cody.

"How long ... would it take for you to have confess," Cody tilts his head to the side. He blushes softly and rubs his cheek a bit with a smile, "well.. I know I don't mind and besides.. I-I will be able to keep you company." Cody tilts his head, "well.. she gets paid for it and all her clients say what she forecasts come true so I guess that makes her the real deal." Cody slowly moves to lay his head on Kyrian's chest.

"I really don't know how long it would of took me to confess tat I liked you." he said thinking about it. "No I can't think anything about it. if they come real then they must be true. I kind of want to meet your mother now, but I don't know if she would know too much about me by looking at me." he said wondering what to do.

Cody looks at Kyrian and laughs a little, "well.. I appreciate that you... didn't want to force me into a relationship. Even though... I am not sure if I am even ready for one still," he bites his bottom lip while he blushes. Cody looks Kyrian and smiles, "well I am sure you will meet my mom at some point," he rubs the back of his head as he was resting on Kyrian's chest and blushes, rubbing his lips since he couldn't believe the only way to give Kyrian medicine was through mouth to mouth.

"yeah I wanted to keep things slow even tho I liked you." He said sighing. "I hope I can make you happy. Anything you want just say it and I will get it for you alright." he said as he saw a note left by the butler he glanced over it. "So it looks like they didn't grab your bed sheets for you bed because or reasons. If you need more bed sheets I will get them for you as well." he said putting the not back where he found it. "Its up to you. Tho right now I think you need to rest as well as do I." he said