~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

Cody looks at Kyrian and rubs the back of his head, "I mean... it's only art class so it's not like I will be missing too much exactly," he sticks his tongue out a little but then slowly nods his head. Cody perks his head up and lowers his head, shaking his head, "I.. couldn't tell them something like that.. it's too embarrassing," he covers his face. He takes his box and opens it up, drinking some of his chocolate milk.

Cory takes his box and opens it up, starting to eat his meal.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Kyrian started to eat his food as well. "Its up to you. You could say a issue came up and you can't tell him what the issue is, or I could tell them for you. I won't tell them the truth don't worry. I hate lying but I am really go at it." He said and looked away. He also hated lairs who lied to his face just so he can be happy. With a deep sigh he took another bite of his food and closed his eyes. Not really sure what to do or where to go next. "I guess I could buy a car for us to drive to school, I just hate showing up with a driver you know makes me feel all weird." he said

Cody was eating his food shortly after and looks up at Kyrian, slowly nodding his head, "well.. the campus already knows I have some issues with being in the hospital so long," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Kyrian and shakes his head, "it's okay...I am sure they will understand," he mentions as he continues eating. Cody tilts his head to the side, "I mean.. I know it's college, but there are still people that get driven to the university," he looks over at Cory who was just stuffing his face.

"Yeah, but I don't like it at all." he said sighing and looked at him. "I feel like I am taking advantage of the staff members since no one them can leave this job because of my parents. I am the reason why they are stuck here. I don't want to use them and let them have as much of a normal life as possible." he whispered and took a bite. "Just think about it you get a job because it pays a lot of money and then you find out after you get it that you can never quit as long as you live." he said. "Thats the type of stuff my staff us going through." He said knowing very well from then he was a child and didn't understand anything one of the staff members had a brake down about not being able to chase her dreams anymore because of this job. "There are a handful of them that fell sorry for me. They feel like I am trapped in this hell with them The maid that you saw feels that I am trapped because I was born unwanted." he said eating more. "You get use to it tho. So thank both of you for making me feel like I am wanted for he first time." he said

Cody looks at Kyrian as he was eating, lowering his head with a sigh, rubbing the back of his head as he listens to Kyrian. he looks up at Kyrian and then looks over at Cory, "well.. Cory's big brother can always drive us to the campus since he can drive and stuff," he looks at Cory, figuring it was a bit of a pay back due to how forceful he was being with pushing him and Kyrian to a relationship. "But I do have a question, what will the staff do if you were to live on the campus," Cody tilts his head a she continues eating.

Cory looks up and looks at Cody, "I mean.. I suppose he can always drive you two to the campus since I still live there," he rubs the back of his head and goes back to eating.

"If I lived on campus they would be free to do anything they wanted to do." He said looking at Cody. "And they didn't have to keep checking in on me and making sure I am happy. That's all I want for them to do." he said then he shook his head. "No I am not getting any more people involved in this mess. He is not to know about me living here. It would only ask questions that I don't want to answer then you will tell him and everything will just get out of hand. I don't know what my parents would do if they did find out about people knowing." he said as he stopped eating. "I can drive just so you know." he said

"Well.. if you feel bad for the staff.. why don't you just live on the campus," Cody looks at Kyrian confusingly. "I mean, you clearly stated you feel bad for them being here so.. it makes the most sense." Cody sighs and shakes his head, "no.. he doesn't have to come here, he can pick is up," he pouts a little. Cody finishes up eating and looks at Kyrian, "then... what's the problem? If you can drive, then drive," he pouts a little.

Kyrian sighed,. "I asked if there were any rooms well I texted the day you told me where to look for rooms. Turns out they are all full for the first time ever. It seems where ever I go bad things follow me." He said. "So I kind of need to go buy a car first.....you know a car that doesn't draw people to the fact of me being rich." he said looking there was one last thing he wasn't telling them. He thought it would be for the best if they didn't know. "I would you want to go car shopping I guess." he said not sure what to do. "I mean when I am better."

Cody looks at Kyrian and rubs the back of his head as he lets out a soft sigh, "well..I guess there is nothing we can do about that," he pouts a little. He shakes his head a little, "well.. if you had better timing, you would have been my roommate," he sticks his tongue out a little. Cody rubs his chin a bit, "I mean.. no one really cares what kind of car someone has unless they are.. some kind of car nerd." Cody tilts his head as he looks at Kyrian and slowly nods his head, "yeah sure that will be fine," he rubs the back of his head.

"that's good I hope you both can come with me to pick out a car that way we can go to school on bad day other that that I guess we can walk." He said smiling. "You both are so great. Thank you for everything I know I say it, but I feel like I need to keep telling you." He said

Cody smiles and rubs the back of his head, "well.. of course I will come since I will basically be here all day when you get the car," he pouts a little. "I don't want to get a ear full by the staff here," he rubs the back of his head and then smiles a little, shaking his head, "It's.. really nothing," he looks to the side.

Cory nods his head, "well, I guess I will go as well if you want me too but I think you two should go together, as in a date," he smiles a little and shakes his head, "nah.. it's really no big deal," he looks at his watch and sighs, "looks like my next class is going to start soon, I should get going."

Kyrian smiled. "Maybe we can go on a date just me and Cody. Oh Cory if you need a ride back you can ask my staff to take you if you want. I think they might be glad I have someone I can hang out with." he said smiling and pulled Cody close just to hug him. "Please don't ever leave me you two." he said smiling and finished eating his food. "I am happy to have met you and if you want to come back here any time let me know alright. I have Cody text you my number or I can give it to you really fast." he said looking at Cory.

Cody looks towards Kyrian and tilts his head to the side, "a date? At a car place," he rubs the back of his head confusingly."

Cory looks at Kyrian and rubs his chin, "hm.. well your house isn't really.. close to the campus so I suppose I will take you up on that offer," he laughs a little.

Cody blinks a couple of times as he looks up at Kyrian as he got pulled into a hug and slowly nods his head, "of course," he smiles a little.

Cory nods his head with a smile, "yeah no matter what happens, we will still be friends." Cory takes out his phone and nods his head, "well you can just give it to me since I am here," he laughs a little.

Kyrian grabbed his phone and flipped it open and got up his number and gave Cory his phone. "Here you go." he said smiling and looked at him and then kissed Cody's cheek and closed his eyes. "I don't know what to do with myself right now. I want to say in bed, but I also want to get out of the house." he said sighing. "I might just take a bath or shower." he said sighing.

Cory watches Kyrian and rubs the back of his neck, smiling and takes his phone back, putting into his pocket and nods his head, "thanks, I will be sure to let you know if I want to visit."

Cody blushes a little and looks at Kyrian, looking to the side as he rubs the back of his head. Cody looks at Kyrian and laughs a little, "well.. bathing in general might just make you feel better," he smiles a little.

"You two gonna bathe together," Cory laughs a little as he puts his hands into his pockets.

"I have no idea if we are or not." Kyrian said looking at him and yawned a little. "All I know is I feel nasty from the sweating I did from being sick." he said. "So if Cody wants to join me I won't tell him no." he said. "I'm sure the driver will be more than happy to take you back when ever you are ready." Kyrian said as he got out of the bed and smiled. "We will see you soon Cory. Thanks for coming and checking on Cody you are a good friend." he said smiling. "As soon as Cody stops hurting we will be back to school." he said smiling

Cory laughs a little, "well you were sweating on Cody so surely he would be in need of a bath or a shower."

Cody blinks and pouts, nudging Cory as he looks at Kyrian while blushing, "well.. maybe," he rubs the back of his head. "I mean.. we technically were in the bath yesterday when I was out of it but this should be.. a more memorial bath," he smiles a little.

Cory nods his head, "yeah I should be getting going, see you soon. Thanks for the lunch," he laughs a little. He rubs the back of his head with a smile, "well of course," he waves as he walks to the door. "Yeah, hopefully it will be soon," he smiles as he opens the door and closes the door, walking down the stairs and looks for the driver that brought him here.

Kyrian sighed deeply when he left the room. "Cody I hate to say this, but your friend Cory is something else." he said shaking his head as he got off the bed and took off his shirt. "I don't remember the bath we took yesterday." he said. "So let me know if you do want to take a bath I will carry you in there either that or you can stay out here and wait for me to get done." he said smiling

Cody watches as Cory left and then looks at Kyrian. He laughs a little, "tell me something I don't know," he sighs a little as he gets off the bed. Cody shakes his head slowly, "I don't... really remember the bath as well. All I remember is it just felt like a bath since I remember warm water." Cody looks at Kyrian and slowly nods his head, "o-okay, I don't mind taking a bath with you," he rubs his neck a bit.

"alright. While we are in there I am guessing your stuff will be brought into this room so you can have your own clothes instead of mine." he said rubbing his head and walking around the bed and picked Cody up and took him into the bathroom and started to fill the bath up with warm water. "Go ahead and take your clothes off." he said smiling as he took his pants off and wasn't sure about taking us underwear off or not he deiced to wait for Cody to get into the bath and then take them off. "Can you get in yourself?" he asked

Cody slowly nods his head with a smile, tilting his head as he looks at the clothes he was wearing and blushes, "wait... I was wearing your clothes this whole time?" He looks at Kyrian as he was getting picked up, holding onto him as he walks to the bathroom. As he was set down, Cody nods his head as he starts taking Kyrian's clothes off and looks at Kyrian, placing his clothes on the sink. "I should be able to," Cody steps into the tub and then sits there with his legs up to his chest.

"And the only reason I know that you had my clothes in is that is my shirt." he said ads he took of his underwear and got into the bath tub. "This feels good." He said moaning as the warm water washed away all of the sweat off his body. Soon Kyrian started to splash the water in his face.

"O-Oh," Cody blushes a little as he slightly sinks in the tub, couldn't believe he was wearing Kyrian's clothes as he watches Kyrian come into the tub. Cody smiles softly as he was washing himself as well, wasn't as sweaty as Kyrian was but it was nice to get Kyrian's sweat off when he was getting held by him.

"I do feel bad that I got my sweat all over you when hugging you. I felt that you needed hugging." He said looking at Cody. "Did you get the feeling that Cory was trying to push us together as well?" He asked smiling at Cody. "To be honest I might of not asked you out with out his help. I wanted to give you time to heal and not force you into anything." Kyrian said

Cody looks at Kyrian and blushes a little as he shakes his head, "n-no it's not a problem," he smiles a little. Cody tilts his head as he rubs his chin, slowly nodding his head, "I mean.. I guess he wanted to see us both happy since have dealt with a lot of stuff," he rubs the back of his head. Cody leans back in the tub, "well.. I am still healing from what happened when I was 18 and well.. I am 24 now and it happened again. So.. there might have been a possibility I would never be ready to start dating," he rests his chin on his knees.