Ephemeral Blood ~ Sathenus & mik3la

mik3la

As the other gave the command it didn't last long till he was moaning in pleasure cumming again. Right after he felt the other fill his insides with the warmth of his semen, gasping while moaning, watering his lips. He turned his head and kissed jonah one more passionate time before breathing lightly.

"I think i'm going to love being a vampire" he said smirking, brushing Jonahs hair away from his face. "I love you ... don't forget that" he said looking him straight in the eyes and then kissed him one more time, softer this time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ALEX I SAID NO!" he growled in a menace, knowing that this time he was being super serious. "You're not gonna harm any human" he took a step towards Alex prepared for a run over if the other wanted to do a chase. He was prepared for that. He wasn't prepared for a fight with him though. "I have told you before how this life was. You knew it. So don't start with 'it's boring' with me cause is not going to work" , Akita had changed his attitude towards Alex, being more bossy, more dominant.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

Jonah laughed when Sakura said that he thought he was going to love being a vampire. "I'm glad that you're going to love it." Jonah admitted happy to lie down beside the other. Eagerly returning the kiss, "I won't forget sexy. I love you too." He responded. Holding him close as he nuzzled against his neck gently.

Alex groaned irritated as he finally turned away and back to Akita. "Why can't I just get a closer look? It's not hurting anything." Alex complained. This more bossy and dominant side of Akita wasn't something he was used to wasn't something he knew how to deal with. Mumbling under his breath and clearly unhappy he moved back over to Akita. His head hanging a little low as he continued grumbling.

With a simple sigh and smile he snuggled in Jonahs embrace trying to get some rest. It was just perfect. There was all that he wanted. Jonah was the sensible one, the one who was not afraid to show he cared and that understood him. He wasn't acting like a freak controller parent with his teenage child like Medive. He needed normality, not parenthood or stuff like that. Thinking about parenthood he felt an empty jolt in his guts that he couldn't understand but he eventually ignored it and felt asleep, hugging the other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akita wanted to reason with him, but Alex was changed and it wasn't in a god way. He never saw the other acting like that before and he just didn't know what to do. He didn't want to hurt him or be too pushy with the surveillance thing. So, he thought of something else. "You want a closer look? Fine" he said moving fast till in front of him, grabbing his hand and ragging him downtown where all the clubs were. They reached the line to one specific club but went directly to the entrance. Le Blue Lounge Bodyguard recognized Akita and let them in.

Inside the music was playing very loud but the vampires weren't having trouble understanding each other. He knew the other would feel immediately the blood of humans but of vampires too. "This is a mixed club, where people come and meet vampires. Humans that give their consent to drink from them for the ecstasy feeling. You want a closer look. There you go" he said, sitting on a chair from the VIP area.

He didn't liked the club. A lot of memories from his youth that he wanted to forget, but if the other wanted to have some fun, that was the perfect place for vampires. He order two glasses of bourbon, one finishing right away.

Jonah was happy just follow there with Sakura in his arms, knowing the vampire was his. Deep down he felt bad for Medive, but this time he was actually willing to blame it on the bond he had with the vampire. Sakura falling asleep in his arms made a pleased smile appear in his face, pulling the blanket up over them he was asleep not long after.

Alex wasn't even given a chance to object before Akita had grabbed his hand and was dragging him along. "Where are we going?" He complained not liking the way that Akita was just forcing him to follow after him to some unknown destination especially after pressing so firmly for them to go home. All the people around suddenly had his stomach eager to be filled especially as he was lead into a crowded club.

It was easy for him to smell that there were vampires and humans here. Akita explaining it a moment later. A frown was still on his face though, "This isn't what I meant when I said I wanted to be closer." He complained crossing his and over his chest. His eyes were going over the other's in the club and the smells in the room were definitely enticing making him want a closer look.

To test the waters here but any time he felt the urge to wander off the bind he had with Akita made the other vampire's displeasure and disapproval clear making him quickly return. This happened a few times before pouting he plopped himself down beside Akita and put his head on the other's shoulder, "I'm sorry." He whispered. "I was just... excited..." he murmured.

Sighing Akita drank the second glass of bourbon too and looked at Alex that now was trying to act all cute and behaving. "I know you want to see the fun part in this and all, but is not like in the movies". It was hard to control a new born ,but at least he was learning it. But even that, he felt before and could feel it now, that something between them two had changed. The way Alex was behaving it was different. Even if he sometimes was still the loving Alex, on other occasions, like the one before, it was like Akita was talking to another person.

"I know... I'm just eager." Alex said softly still trying to behave himself and show that he was sorry. Even if things felt different between them he was trying his best to behave, to be how he was sure Akita wanted. Trying his best to stick to what he had learned about the other when he was human, even if it was really hard to do so. "I won't wander off again..." He mumbled the promise while also feeling disappointed at the idea of no trying to seize his chance once more. Even while he was making the promise Alex was aware that wasn't necessarily true, he could still feel that odd pull towards something else. It made him want to follow it and see where it was trying to take him.

"If you want to explore and wonder about how all i can show you. I don't want your to do something stupid and then have the guards after you" he said about his deepest fear. "And i know you think you can handle it, but that's what all say at first. But the craving, the hunger is stronger when you're a new born vampire and is hard" he added taking his hand in his kissing the wrist. "I just don't want to lose you" he said seeming so vulnerable, but that was the truth. He didn't want to lose Alex because of a mistake he could do because he wasn't paying attention and didn't learned him anything.

His heart couldn't bare that suffering again this time.

"I'll try to behave." Alex promised as his wrist was kissed,=. Keeping his head on the other's shoulder. But he meant it, he would do his best to behave himself and not go running off again. He just hoped that Akita realized how hard it was to stay still, to stay in the house when his instincts were calling for more. Allowing his eyes to drift shut he turned his head to nuzzle the other man's shoulder gently. "Let's go home." He murmured. After everything that had happened he was feeling tired, and he didn't want to deal with the stimulation that came with facing the outside world anymore. Wanting the peace and quiet of their home to take a moment to regroup and remind himself of his loyalties.

Next day Sakura woke up still in Jonah's arms. A soft smile appeared on his face as he lifted his head a little to kiss him on the lips. "Good morning gorgeous" he said smirking laying his head back on the others shoulder. It felt pleasant to wake up like this. All those other nights he woke up alone, but now having the other still next to him it felt so much better.

The burning in his throat was starting to make him uncomfortable but he tried to ignore it. He didn't want the other to move just yet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After all that happened the day before he tried to be more careful and look after Alex more carefully. The next day he woke the other up with a soft kiss on his forehead and after on his lips. "Wake up sleepy ... breakfast is ready" he said placing a bag of human blood on the table next to the bed. "You need to start feed yourself properly" he added holding the others hand into his.

Jonah woke in the morning to the lovely sight of Jonah who was quick to greet him. "Morning handsome." Jonah greeted in return. He was a little surprised that he hadn't tried running off while he slept. Medive had always said newborns were known to take any chance they had to run off. Through their bond he could tell Sakura was getting hungry, "Come on, sexy. Let's go get you your meal." He encouraged slipping from the bed and getting dressed holding his hand out to Sakura after.

Alex was doing his best to behave himself, especially since Akita was keeping more of an eye on him now. It was still frustrating to him but he was trying. Being woken in the morning by the kiss to his forehead before his lips were kissed her groaned. Eyes opening as Akita said breakfast was ready, eyes moving to the bag of blood. That was... depressing. Alex wanted to drink straight from the source, not from a bag. "When do I get to drink from people?" He asked trying not to sound ungrateful or impatient.

Sakura stretched his muscles and got dress real quickly. Seeing the world around him through his vampire eyes was so cool that he kept a childish smile on his face the whole time as he took Jonahs hand to go and have something to eat. "Do i have to ... only drink blood?" he asked as they reached the ground floor being a little curious.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Until you can control your hunger and not drink up a human and kill it, you will have to drink human blood from a blood bag" he said in a serious tone. "I told you it will not be easy" he added trying to smile. "But you will get there" he continued giving the other the blood bag.

As he looked at the other he was thinking what Medive had told him before, and maybe he rushed with the transformation. He didn't know what to do exactly with a new born vampire. He thought it was going to be easy, but something was off between them and he just didn't know how to handle it.

"Technically speaking, no. You can still eat like you did as a human if you wanted, but the food doesn't hold any nutritional value for you anymore." Jonah admitted. If Sakura still wanted to eat like a human who was he to stop him. It just wasn't necessary, most vampires would even express that it was quite unnecessary and wasteful. Leading Sakura through the mansion he entered the kitchen and instructed the new vampire to take a seat. "Letting you drink straight from the source even with how controlled you assist to be isn't a smart idea right now. So I can either as blood to something, a drink usually, or you can just drink straight from one of the blood bags Medive keeps us stocked with." He added.

Alex could hear the seriousness in Akita's voice when told it would not be until he can control himself and not kill the human. Adding with an almost forced looking smile that he had said it would not be easy. "I know... but how am I going to learn that control if I don't get to drink from the source?" Alex questioned. He wasn't trying to press his luck or anger his boyfriend, he was just seriously unsure how he'd learn that otherwise. Glancing towards the bag of blood being handed to him he took it, just staring at it for a moment. The blood in the bag didn't call to him like the blood still in a human's body. Knowing he had already pressed Akita enough he just drank it without saying anything else. Sure it satiated his thirst for now but it still wasn't that pleasing.

"hmm" he said as he sat and listen carefully to Jonah. Yes he had that thirst they were talking about but he felt kind of hungry and was craving normal food as well. "Let's try with the blood bag. I guess thats the easiest way" he said sighing, curiously what all it would taste like. Would it taste like Jonahs blood? Only thinking about the others blood his eyes were starting to glow. Remembering the night before he was getting kind of horny too. Were vampires all so crazy about sex? Maybe it was just him. But he couldn't stop thinking about that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"At first you will get used to this kind of human blood" he said pointing with his eyes at the blood bag. "I know it's not the same but is a start. This way you can taste the blood without harming anyone" he added getting up and looking for clothes to change. He had to talk with Medive about this and the only way was to visit him directly. That way he could take Alex out for a ride too. He just wasn't sure how he would handle with Sakura who was human, and above all the shikon jewel.

"After you finish you should get dressed. We will visit our friends today" he said buttoning his shirt, tucking it in his pants.

"Woah there sexy. You're either entering hunt mode or you're thinking very hard about one." Jonah said with a soft laugh patting the other's arm. Even though they had that mental link he always did he best not to pry and used it either when Sakura deliberately shared thoughts with him or if they were in a more intimate situation. Getting the blood bag for him Jonah set it down in front of Sakura. "You can put it in a cup if that makes it.more appealing."

Nodding Alex said nothing else and just started to get dressed when he was instructed to do so. Even though he was feeling excited about seeing Sakura he did his best to push the feelings down and hide how excited he was. When he was finished getting dressed Alex happy moved over to Akita a bright smile on his face. "Ready!" He happily said.

Realizing that the other because of their link might have caught a glimpse of what he was thinking, Sakura's face turned red instantly. He got up taking the blood bag without looking at the other looking for a glass at the top shelf and poured some blood in it. He was trying to keep those thoughts to himself but it was hard since he didn't know yet how that ling of theirs was working.

"Do ... vampires ....have that kind of problem at the beginning ?" he said not looking at him still feeling embarrassed, because he knew the other had heard his mind back there. "I mean ... the sex part" he said taking another gulp of blood. It wasn't as tasty as Jonahs blood but that had to do for now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akita smiled seeing how the other did as he was told and walked together to their car. It was a two hour drive so he just hopped that the other wouldn't ask him more questions about the blood thing anymore cause he just didn't know how to handle them. He thought he would be able to take care of Alex, but he was a newbie in this matter too.

"Not that I can remember... maybe you're just really pent up." Jonah teased Sakura as he nudged the other vampire gently. "I can't blame you though." He added as he was taking a seat and getting comfortable. Though he didn't think this was part of being a newborn he wasn't entirely sure either. It made him think back, he had been that way but Medive had also bound him by desire so it made sense. But... was it normal? "Medive probably knows..." he murmured knowing the other would know.

The ride made Alex.more anxious and excited about being able to see Sakura again always enjoying their visits. But the closer they got the more he felt that familiar draw, it was growing and becoming quite intense. Almost impossible to ignore making him start shifting in his seat more.

Sakura remained silent as he listen to the other. "yeah ... probably" he didn't like that he had to ask the other about it. But guess he had eventually talk to him and try to get along. Drinking the last drop of blood he still felt hungry. But the burning in his throat was gone. So how could he be hungry?

"I think we will have to make some research on this new born vampire thing because i don't think i'm normal" he said to Jonah as he was going to the fridge making himself a sandwich. After taking a bite, all the flavours were dancing in his mouth making him moan in delight. "God! This tastes amazing" he said with his mouth full but then realized it. "You said vampires cannot taste food as humans do. Then why do i taste it?" he was confused.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the corner of his eye he could see that Alex was starting to get uncomfortable in his seat. "Are you alright? Are you feeling sick or anything?" he asked placing his hand on the others knee trying to figure out what was up with him. He never saw him act like that before so he was getting worried but still paying attention to the road. "Do you want me to pull over?" he asked turning his head from time to time to look at Alex.

"But you weren't a normal human either. Not to vampire at least." Jonah admitted giving it some thought and considering it. It'd make sense if that was the reason why Sakura was feeling the way he was and handling matters so much differently and better. "It explain a lot to be honest. I don't recall ever hearing about a shikon being turned." He admitted.

"Huh? I'm fine." Alex said feeling the hand on his leg and seeing the concern on his boyfriend's face. "No. It's okay, I'm okay. Really." He encouraged. Though Alex didn't understand what he was feeling and what was going on with him he washed to get there. Pulling over or just trying to figure out what it was wouldn't get then there any quicker but the opposite. He didn't want it to take longer.

"I think i like it being different than the ordinary" he said finishing the sandwich, leaning on the sink looking at Jonah. Maybe that's why he had the mood swings too. Being a different type of new vampire, his blood was making him different than what was normal. He didn't feel different or anything. Beside the good vision, speed, strength and an appetite for sex everything was the same.

"And since i'm this special ... how about something special for you" he said smirking approaching the other, leaning his hands on the others knees kissing him. Again the mood swings, but he kind of liked them. He was more free. No stress about how he acted, he just didn't cared. Slipping his tongue inside Jonahs mouth he started to play with his, twisting and sucking the warmth inside of his mouth. He moaned softly as his hand started to move upwards on the inner tight of the other. Soon his hand reached his crotch, pressing his hand on the fabric, feeling the member.

He was more confident about this kind of stuff, initiating them himself. He wasn't shy anymore and he liked that. Breaking the kiss, he started licking the neck, placing small kisses here and there till he reached his ear. "A little reward from last night" he whispered seductively biting the earlobe, dropping on his knees unzipping the others pants and taking his half erected member out. He gave it a long lick, taking it after in his mouth, moving his head slowly at first but then step by step quickening the pace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

He knew that something was wrong but he didn't want to start a fight with the other. So he accelerated the car to run even faster. They still had around 30 minutes to arrive at the mansion so he hopped that there was nothing wrong with the other. Also, he hopped that Medive would help him in this matter.

A curious look crossed his face when Sakura said that since he was special how about something special for him. That didn't make much sense to him since he had absolutely nothing to do with whether or not Sakura turned out special. So he was surprised by the kiss, the boldness, but he liked it too. Returning the kiss eagerly, enjoying the touch and kissing him.

It didn't take long and Sakura was moving down pulling out his hand hard member. The air felt cool around his heated skin but he didn't have to think about it for long as Sakura was quickly taking him into his mouth. Nodding his hand moved into the other's hair, enjoying the warmth of Sakura's mouth around him. Feeling his arousal growing and his climax building.

Looking up at Jonah and seeing the pleasure on his face made him happy. That meant the other was enjoying it more than he initially thought. So he continued to move his head back and forth, taking the now full erected length in his mouth. Feeling the grip in his hear getting stronger and the pulse of the member in his mouth, he could tell that the other was about to reach his climax.

With soft moans and growls he kept the pace, having a guidance from Jonah's hand in his hair too. It didn't took much that Jonah clenched his hand in his hair pushing him one last time taking him full length as his climaxed in his mouth, forcing him to swallow everything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They reached town quicker than calculated so it was only a matter of minutes that they would arrive at Medive's house. Akita was checking from time to time how Alex was feeling and he could tell that something was still on, but he decided not to say a word.

The house appeared right in front of them along with a big parking space. Stopping the engine he turned to Alex taking a deep breath. "Are you ok"

Jonah reached his release quicker than he would have liked he definitely couldn't deny how great it had been. Breathing in deeply he let it out in a shaky breath, reaching out to pull Sakura up so he could capture his lips in a deep passionate kiss. "I love you, Sakura." He told the other with a loving smile.

"Akita, I'm fine." Alex said with a bit of irritation clear in his voice that the other vampire was again asking him if he was alright. At this point the feeling was so strong he was practically bouncing in his seat. "Can we go in now?" He asked almost impatiently. Wanting to go discover what the cause of this feeling was.

"Mmmh ... love you too baby" he moaned softly in the kiss smirking. Then he straitened up looking towards the door feeling the presence that was just outside the house. "We have guests" he said narrowing his eyes not sure of the presence outside. It seemed familiar but strange at the same time."I'll go get ... Medive" he said sighing moving fast to the others desk where he was probably sitting or working. Knocking at the door he waited a few moments before entering. "hei .... Medive ....There's someone outside the house" he said keeping the door open behind him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why was Alex making all so difficult? Getting out of the car, he waited for Alex to join him out of the vehicle, heading towards the main entrance starting knocking. He waited patiently till the door was opened by jonah.

"Hey there buddy. Is Medive home? I need to talk to him" he said smiling.

"Is there?" Jonah asked surprised turning his gaze towards the front door just as he heard the knock on it and Sakura offering to go get Medive. That offer alone was strange but he shook his head and moved to answer the door. When he opened it he was greeted by Akita and Alex a bright smile appearing on his face at the sight of the pair. "Hi, Akita. Alex." Jonah greeted though when his eyes landed on Alex he raised a curious eyebrow, "Ah, let me guess. You changed him and are having a bit of difficulty?" He mused figuring that was exactly what Akita was here. Knowing the other vampire had never changed someone before, whereas Medive had done so many times.

"Sakura went to get Medive, they should be joining us any minute." Jonah said stepping to the side and inviting Akita and Alex to enter the home. "How have the two of you been? It's been awhile since you have visited as a pair." He commented trying to make conversation as they waited for Sakura and Medive to join them.

*~*~*~*~*

Medive had been sitting behind his desk bored out of his mind without anyone to keep him company or occupy him. With Red gone he found himself missing her constant company, even if it could become too much sometimes. Head resting on one hand the other was tapping absently on his desk as he stared at the papers in front of him unmotivated to do anything. Hearing the knock on his door he sighed, "Come in." It was met by the appearance of Sakura, the last person he expected to be knocking on his office door. Medive had difficulty fighting the excitement at his presence but it changed to confusion and curiosity when Sakura told him that there was someone here.

"Let's go see who they are then, shall we?" He asked getting up and motioning to Sakura to lead the way. Walking with him back to the front door where Jonah was waiting Medive did his best to give Sakura his space not wanting him to get snappy and tell him to go away again. This was the closest they had been since the previous day when Sakura had found out about his mother's death and hit him. Pushing those thoughts aside he turned his gaze to their guests, Akita was standing by the door with Alex and Jonah.

"Akita! What brings you two here?" Medive asked though he could already sense that Alex was no longer a mere human. His eyes moving over to the vampire that seemed to have an odd fixation with Sakura the moment he had spotted the other man. It made him uncomfortable and he would have growled to assert dominance in this situation if it wasn't for the fact that Sakura was now capable of holding his own.

Alex was definitely impatient and happy when they were finally heading up the stairs towards the front door. Their arrival was met by him feeling that whatever or whoever was making him feel this way was getting further away suddenly. Clearly travelling in the house. Jonah was the one who answered the door and as always greeted them with a friendly smile and motioned for them to come inside. He paid no attention to the two vampires as they spoke together, practically unaware of their conversation at all as he was searching the area trying to figure out what was causing that feeling.

It became clear to him when he saw Sakura, his eyes locking on his old friend who was both the same but different. Alex managed to figure out what it was about him that was so different, and yet it just drew him in even more. He found himself instantly moving towards Sakura as though this bond was forcing him closer to it's source unconsciously.

Being a little happy that the other kept his distance from him, they both reached the living room where he saw the other two vampires. They seemed rather familiar and then, right behind somewhere in his memory, flashes of them pop up. They were friends, but something was off. The blond one, Alex as he recall that was his childhood friend was acting strange. He was a vampire too, but it felt different than the others. He felt uncomfortable.

"i think you know why i came here Medive" said Akita looking at Alex who was now moving closer to Sakura, making him frown. The way he moved towards the other wasn't like two friends had seen each other after a long time. Plus, he could now sense that Sakura was a new vampire too. Still a new thing for him, since he remembered that the last time the guy was still human. But so was Alex back then too.

Sakura took a step back, looking confused at the other vampire. "Are you alright Alex? You don't look too good" he said keeping his hands defensively up.

"I need your help" whispered Akita to Medive hopping he understood what was all that about.