Ephemeral Blood ~ Sathenus & mik3la

mik3la

Seeing Jonah the mere memory of their kiss popped in his head making him feel strange. He knew that behind the door was him and not Medive since the vampire still had some stuff to sort out. but now he didn't know how to talk back to the other. He thought that everything he could say would come out wrong.

"Dinner is ready."

"Yeah ... T-Thanks" he said smiling politely reaching the edge of the bed wanting to talk with him about what happened in the garden but the vampire turned to leave the room, surprising Sakura. Did i thought everything wrong? Did i overreact?. He wanted to say something but Jonah spoke first.

"Medive is still busy in his office, but he said he'd come see you tonight before he leaves early in the morning to take the groceries to your friend and Akita."

"Oh ... alright ... Thanks for the info" he added sighing as the other left the room feeling a small eke in his heart. He couldn't understand why that hurt. Was it because of Jonah's behavior? Or that the other didn't mentioned the kiss or apologized for it? What could it be? Why was he feeling like that?

Looking at the food tray he sat on the bed trying to eat a little but the food didn't want to get in. Medive was going to visit him and then leave for Alex and Akita. That meant that he will be alone with Jonah. He leaned his hands on his knees laying his head on his hands. What was going to happen? turning eventually, he layed in bed thinking about that time frame when they will be alone. He will have to avoid him somehow. But how could he do that? Oh damn it!!! Damn it!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

It was some time later that Medive finally found the opportunity to pull himself away from his plans and go check on Sakura to spend some time with him before he had to get ready to leave. Like always he didn't knock and just entered the room, feeling that since it was essentially his home he had the right to walk in and out of any room he wanted, whenever he wanted without giving the occupants any notice. Seeing Sakura there made him smile and he instantly moved towards him, leaning down to catch the other's lips in a kiss before he was sitting there beside him an arm moving to wrap around the other figure. "What's on your mind? You look like you were thinking hard about something." Medive questioned.

After a moment he was lying back on the bed and pulling Sakura into him, running his fingers through the other's hair as he just enjoyed the chance to be close to him and not be working. It'd be a long day away from him, but it had to be done for Akita and hopefully before too long it wouldn't be necessary at all and he could just go back to his normal activities and of course spending time with his adorable human. It was odd to think his views had changed so quickly, well, in regards to Sakura at least. He still felt the same way about any other humans in the world, including the little pet that Akita seemed to have picked up, even knowing the human was Sakura's friend did little to improve his feelings of him.

"You're so cute." Medive murmured suddenly, breaking up the silence as they relaxed together, he'd most likely stay until Sakura fell asleep, just so he could stay with him for as long as possible. Medive was finding comfort in the rhythmic way he was running his fingers through the other's hair, allowing his own eyes to drift shut for a few moments.

Sakura smiled happy to see Medive in his room. Instantly the thoughts of Jonah were gone and he was thinking again about him and the vampire and the fact that he was going to be gone for like a day or two.

"Hey you " he said leaning in the kiss the other offered him cuddling with him in bed.

"What's on your mind? You look like you were thinking hard about something."

"Nothing to bother you. Its just ... it will be more silent with you away" he said quickly, laying his head on the others chest, holding him back.

The vampire embrace was like hypnosis. It calmed him instantly and every worry he had went away. Maybe also the fact the other was touching him so softly with his hand on the arm and back made him fall asleep even if he didn't want it. It was the night before he left the mansion and wanted to spend more time with him. It seemed that ever since Akita and Alex appeared they had little time together.

"You're so cute."

"You .. .are ...warm" he mumbled as he fell asleep in Medives arms even if he didn't want it.

Medive just gave a small nod in answer when Sakura told him that he would just be silent while he was gone, not bothered by it but figuring it was a little odd with how he had been so much warmer towards Jonah and the other vampire towards him. Medive didn't really question it though, instead just enjoying their moment together for as long as possible even after Sakura had fallen asleep he took his time in leaving. Holding the small human to him for as long as possible before he let out a soft sigh and slowly slipped away from him, heading out of the room but not before pressing a kiss to his forehead. Heading downstairs he met up with Jonah to get the groceries that he put in a small cart he'd be able to pull behind him. For a moment he discussed what to feed Sakura while he was gone before he was leaving and telling Jonah to keep working on his chores while he was away.

It started the long trip back to the cabin he had left Akita in, and though it wasn't the most enjoyable trip it was at least a safe place for the other vampire and it would make it so he didn't feel like he had to worry about him either. It had taken him hours and it was around noon when he finally arrived at the house knocking just because he didn't know what to expect from Akita since he had a human for company before he was unlocking the door and stepping inside. "Akita!" He called as he carried in a few of the bags pretty much calling the vampire to help him finish bringing the rest of the groceries in.

Jonah wasn't entirely thrilled by the change between him and Sakura since their kiss and being left along together so quickly after. It seemed as though the human was going to keep a distance, at least that's what he got from how he behaved when dropping off dinner to him. It made him sigh, but he still wasn't sorry for kissing him so he wasn't going to apologize for it. If anything, he felt a bit hurt that he was rejected the way he was, it wasn't like he had expected Sakura to lean in and kiss him back or anything like that. But he didn't expect for the other to practically run off on him and then keep a distance and not really speak to him after. Before it had been like he couldn't get the human to shut up, now it seemed he wouldn't be able to get him to talk at all. Shaking it off he continued to go about his business, doing chore after chore. Going back from inside to outside over and over as Sakura was sleeping. At some point he retrieved the barely touched food to take care of it and make sure he had the tray to bring him breakfast in the morning. A few hours later he was doing just that bringing up a hot breakfast -though a light one- in the hopes that Sakura would actually eat it this time.

Being alone for so many days with his beloved human Akita just couldn't get enough of him. they enjoyed each other every night and day for the past days, loving each other and learning everything about the other. Likes, dislikes and of course the whole body. He was amazed how Alex had keep up with him and he had to admit that he found himself a fine human to spend his life with. As days gone by he forgot when Medive should come back with supply on their food so he was a little surprised when he heard his name being shouted in the house. He was still lying naked alongside Alex, so he just took a pair of shorts on him and moved downstairs.

"Hei bro .... What's up ... I wasn't expecting you ... Sorry for this ... receiving" he said a little embarrassed being half naked in front of Medive. "I thought you forgot about us. Not that we needed the supplies this soon" he added scratching his backhead. "But thanks" he helped him carry the bags then offered him a cup of tee with blood in it. "This is all i have to serve you" he said as he sat next to him. "So ... any news about the Caramila?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was about morning when Sakura started moving in his bed, attempting to wake up. Moving his hand around in his bed searching for Medive he woke up instantly when he didn't feel his presents. Then he heard the door open and saw Jonah carrying the food tray near him not saying a word. He felt wrong for ignoring him at all but he just didn't know what to say.

"He already left?" he asked looking at the food the other brought to him. "Thanks for the food" he added hopping that the awkward feeling will dissapeare but it wasn't. The mere thought of them both alone in the mansion, alone in the room made his heart race and the memory of the kiss still bugged him.

"Jonah ... I ... What happened yesterday .... It cannot happen in the future ... It shouldn't had happened yesterday in the first place but .... It's not right" he said moving to the edge of the bed looking of the tray of food.

Alex had been fast asleep beside Akita when the voice rang out in the house, grumbling softly he instantly rolled over to ignore it though he could feel movement beside him and the bed dipping before it rose again telling him Akita had gotten out of bed. Turning slightly his eyes opened to watched his sexy vampire slip into a pair of shorts before leaving the room and heading downstairs. Alex turned and nuzzled into the pillow again not caring that he was naked as it wasn't like Medive would be coming into the room anyway and would probably pretend he wasn't here even if he did. Not that he was entirely complaining either.

His mind went back to how the past few days had been with Akita in the small cottage, even if he hadn't liked being locked up they had learned a lot more about each other, both personally and physically. It was great, and while his body had still had it's human limitations he had to admit he was pleased with how well he'd been able to keep up with Akita, and at times it had seemed like he was the one who was being insatiable. Pulling the blanket over him a bit more he relaxed in the bed, figuring that he should leave Akita and Medive alone for now and go down in a little bit when they had the chance to discuss their matters.

_____

Medive wasn't all too surprised that Akita had come down half dressed, finding himself blessed that the other vampire had at least done that much. "I'm counting the fact that you are even half dressed as a victory right now." Medive said with a soft laugh and roll of his eyes as they finished carrying in the groceries. "I know, but I would rather keep you well stocked so you aren't struggling to find something for that human of yours to eat, I'm sure the more comfortable he is the more comfortable you are." He admitted already sure that was how it worked with the pair even if he tried to pretend that Alex didn't exist most of the time.

"Thank you." He mused as he sipped at the tea a small sigh escaping him as he settled down at the table while Akita asked him about any news. "Let's just say things are still very much hostile. It's going to take time, but at least you're safe while I'm working on it. Getting Sakura back and having him raided from me to begin with had dealt quite a blow to me and the means I had to go about such tasks before, but I'm doing my best." Medive informed him. He still had so much he had to rebuild before he could even confront the Caramila much less actually take them on right now. "What about you though? I know it can be difficult to be locked away."

"You're welcome." Jonah said as he put the tray down on the bed so Sakura could eat the food when he was hungry. He wasn't all that surprised by the question of Medive being gone already, but he had told him last night when he brought him dinner that Medive would be gone before he woke up and thus had wanted to see him the night before for a reason. "Yeah, he left a few hours before dawn." He replied as he made sure there wasn't anything in the room he'd have to grab while he was doing laundry, it seemed okay.

Turning back to Sakura at the mention of the day before he didn't understand why Sakura was acting this way over a kiss. "If that's how you feel. It was just a kiss." Jonah said trying to bite back any bitterness he was feeling at being rejected like this. At least it was better than him running off and ignoring his existence but it was still hurtful. It hurt him more that Sakura didn't see anything wrong or 'not right' about being with Medive who was his first and who still took him but saw what was wrong and apparently 'not right' about even them sharing a kiss. It just seemed to sink home even more how Medive could have anyone and everyone while he was stuck and bound to Medive.

The first time he had ever had feelings for anyone outside of Medive since he was changed, anyone that Medive had changed and taken too or anyone Medive had even been with and he was being rejected. Fine. If Sakura wanted things to be like this he'd leave him alone and wouldn't kiss him again. "You should eat. I have things to do, leave the tray by the door I'll pick it up later on my rounds. Medive told me to remind you that you have free run of the property just stay behind the waterfall." With that Jonah was turning to leave the room so he could leave the human be and let him get back to whatever it was he was doing or wanted to do.

"Not much if you know what i mean" he said wiggling his eyebrows at Medive with a big smile on his face. "Yeah it sucks being stuck in a place but i 'm fine since i'm with the right person" he said pointing up the stairs , referring himself at Alex.

"Hope i don't cause any problems with you an Sakura" he added in a more serious tone feeling a little guilty with all the mess he was in and that Medive had to help him out or find a way to end a war.

"I mean .... Hope things are still alright even if i am still surprise to see you so into a human. Not to mention the jewel. I was expecting you to have consume him by now" he added taking a sip from his cup.l

He was still founded strange that Medive was so attached towards a human, especially the shikon jewel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Realizing and seeing that Jonah was hurt by his words because of the way he spoke back to him and the tone the other used he felt even more guilty. Seeing him already walking away there was an urge that made him jump from the edge of bed towards the other grabbing his arm forcing him to stop.

"Don't be like that. You know why i say this. I ... I don't want Medive do something ... do something to you" he said shortly lowering his eyes at the ground feeling a cold shiver run down his spine. "I don't want to see anyone hurt" he added still holding the others hand but then slowly losen his grip up.

Medive chuckled but rolled his eyes when Akita spoke, "Why does that not surprise me?" He mused. It wasn't remotely surprising to him that Akita would keep himself busy in that way, it'd be more surprising if he wasn't. "Ah well... at least you have a way of distracting yourself I suppose." He was taking another sip of his tea when Akita suddenly mentioned Sakura and telling him that he hoped he hadn't caused any problems with them. This of course caused him to give the other vampire a curious look not exactly getting what he meant but the vampire was continuing a moment later.

"I definitely like to take a sip here or there, but I don't intend to consume him completely. At least... not that way." He mused as a small smirk appeared on his face. "Odd though, that you'd ask me about changing a human into a vampire and then Sakura comes to me the very next day and asks to be changed." Medive added remembering when Sakura had brought that up and how he had to express to him it wasn't that easy and now was not the time. "You haven't caused any problems between Sakura and I, though he's just as bored as normal. I'm afraid I don't have much for a human to do when I'm busy in the house. Maybe I can... drop him off here with you two sometimes? Let him spend a few hours here while I'm away from the mansion so he can have some human company? I'd of course warn you ahead of time if I was to bring him buy. I won't just drop by with him like I'm inclined to do with your groceries." It was a thought and one he thought would be really beneficial to Sakura, even if it meant he'd be dipping into Akita and Alex's time. It wasn't like the pair didn't have tons of alone time to look forward too.

"How did you expect me to take it, Sakura? It was just a kiss, you didn't even return it so there is no reason for you to feel guilty or for it to have been 'wrong'." Jonah said irritated at this point that he was just going to leave and go about his stuff only for Sakura to stop him to talk about this. "What do you think Medive would do? It's not like he's exactly committed either, he can kiss and fuck whoever he wants and he doesn't and won't care how you feel about it." This was a bit harsh but it was true. It was exactly how he felt and he wanted to make sure that Sakura knew it. It was the cold hard truth about being with Medive, you had all of his attention or at least most of it, until someone else came along. You'd still get attention after that but it wasn't as often and would never be the same.

"Sakura asked to be turned?" he asked in surprised not expecting that that soon but he thought when the other will pop the question just like Alex did on him. "Bro i swear i had nothing to do with that. I've asked because i had the same talk with Alex and i wasn't sure anymore how all was. i tried to come up with a bunch of excuses so that Alex can calm down and he finally did. But with Sakura i didn't spoke" he added looking worried at Medive.

"And did you talked with him? Will you turn him?" he asked after getting closer to the vampire hopping he would tell him some info on how the turn up was working.

"Yeah, you can drop him. that way Alex can have another human to stick around and feel normal again" he added tapping his fingers on the table in an unknown rhythm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How did you expect me to take it, Sakura? It was just a kiss, you didn't even return it so there is no reason for you to feel guilty or for it to have been 'wrong'."

"Of course i didn't returned it. I don't go kissing around vampires when i'm bored or something. Plus ... it was all too sudden and i got afraid. I didn't expected you to kiss me when we barely even started to speak" he snapped clenching his hands into fists. "So don't make me the crazy one out here" he looked up at Jonah angry for blaming it all on him. "I thought it was a game for you .... A game to let's make fun of Sakura and see how it turns out!" he screamed back feeling his body trembling.

What do you think Medive would do? It's not like he's exactly committed either, he can kiss and fuck whoever he wants and he doesn't and won't care how you feel about it."

"That's cruel and you know it" he said feeling his eyes filled with tears taking a few steps back turning with his back, trying to calm down. He hatted the fact that when he was getting angry he was starting to cry.

"I talked to him about it." Medive said with a nod, "But no, I won't be changing Sakura anytime soon. I don't really feel he's ready or that it's for the right reason. I'll see as time passes if he still wants to do so and whether it's for the right reasons or not." Medive said with a small shrug not blaming Akita for Sakura's curiosity. It had been odd though, that Akita had talked to him about it and then Sakura had asked to be turned, but being told that the other vampire had only asked because of Alex made more sense. He also doubted that Alex would have said anything to Sakura about becoming a vampire, positive that they were never really alone long enough for that to have happened without someone's knowledge.

"Great! We'll plan out a day for me to bring him by then. It will be good for him, not to mention give you a bit more company too." Medive said happy that Akita had not turned it down. "That and maybe some time away from Jonah will do Sakura some good, I swear he worries too much about the other vampire." Medive rolled his eyes as he thought about all the times he had told Sakura that Jonah was fine and to just leave it be but it seemed such matters were not as easy for Sakura to do.

"Yeah because I so go about my day thinking of ways to make fun of you, as though I don't have better things to do." Jonah replied with a roll of his eyes hating that Sakura would even come to such a conclusion. "We can simply leave it as you didn't kiss me back so you can easily forget it happened. Go around running after Medive like a lost puppy and living your short life thinking he's the best thing that's ever happened to you." Jonah said his voice making it clear he was being sarcastic. There was no way Medive was the best thing that had ever happened to anyone, it wasn't in the vampire's nature and he was irritated that Sakura couldn't see what was wrong with his own actions and behavior but found fault in his.

"The truth hurts." He growled when he was told that what he said was cruel and he knew it. Of course he knew it! That's why he had said it, but it didn't make his words any less true. "It's like you have somehow convinced yourself he's some great guy, like he's not the person who stalked and kidnapped you from your home. How he didn't and doesn't still threaten you with the care of your mother so you'll behave. Then you're a hypocrite by saying it's not right for us to kiss but it's okay for you to kiss him, not to mention fuck him when he's mine. He was mine first, he's been mine for centuries. You act like you being with him isn't wrong when he has me on the side just because you have most of his attention. Well let me tell you something, Medive will move on just like he did with everyone else, another new and young boy will catch his attention, you'll end up on the sidelines just like me. Oh sure he still loves you, he'll kiss you when the mood strikes, fuck you when he wants a change but not before he does that with the new object of his desire. You'll be a toy, just like me and just like everyone else."

Everything Jonah said he said purposely trying to hurt Sakura, but also because it was all so true. The human could kiss and sleep with Medive and didn't see a single thing wrong with it, while he was sitting on the sidelines looking on. As though he wasn't the object of Medive's desires before and still weren't. Medive went from person to person, to whoever he fancied at the time, and sure he would still hold a soft spot for each of them, but he would always end up moving on to someone new. But that was fine, Medive could do that but he couldn't even get an innocent kiss from one of the other objects of his master's desires. Grumbling and frustrated he left the room slamming the door shut behind him hard enough that it seemed as though it may just fall of the hinges. It didn't and Jonah didn't spare Sakura another glance or thought.

"Sure thing" he said smiling, happy that they settle thing down. Not the information about Jonah and Sakura made him think a little bit and he did see a strange behavior on Jonah when he last saw him.

"I have to say that Jonah seems rather hurt or something like that" started Alek thinking about the other vampire and his behaviour. "When was the last time you payed attention to him? Or did you focused more on Sakura and forgot about Jonah?" he asked trying to figure out of there was a problem in Medive's behavior or in Jonahs wrong reactions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every word that Jonah was throwing at him was like knifes stroke his heart. How could the other be so cruel to him? He didn't do anything wrong He tried to talk with Medive about his behavior towards him and towards Jonah but he wasn't listening to him. He did felt guilty and still does but again, what could he more do than he already had done by talking to medive and trying to get some sense into his mind and let him know that he neglected Jonah because of him. How was not wanting the other getting hurt even killed by Medive wrong? He didn't know how the other would react by the idea. Maybe he would like it or he would be to possessive with him. He couldn't tell. Medive was hard to read and he didn't want to rick it anymore. He saw the bad side of him and for certain that wasn't the bad part. He could get worst. He was sure.

The fact that Jonah thew the pact regarding his mother was a low blow and it felt like he was hit in the guts. Yes Medive kidnapped him, yes he had to make a pact for his mother, yes he saved him because he still needed his blood and probably he started to care a little for him. But he started to care for him too. Even love him. Because despite all the bad things he did to him, Medive tried to make up for them or at least that's what he was thinking. Like Medive said, if he wanted him dead or drowned he would have done it already. Medive already told him he is not that special just because he is the shikon jewel. That he could wait another 100 years. But Sakura wasn't like that. He didn't had the time to wait on anything. And for the amount of time his human life still had he wanted ti live. That's why he accepted Medives conditions.

Hearing the door slam behind him he felt down on his knees starting to cry and curse at the same time. He just didn't want anyone to get hurt. He didn't know what he was allowed and what not to do. If he was such a pain in the ass for everyone than they should wait another 100 years for the next jewel and forget about him. He did cared for both Jonah and Medive but just didn't know what to do to make them get back together. He did tried but Medive was stubborn and didn't want to understand.

Taking deep breaths of air, more like sobs, he wiped away his tears hatting Jonas word. Hating that he kissed him out of the blue. He didn't cared about him or what he would feel after he said all those things to him. Why would he care what would happen to him if he disappeared. Taking his shoes on he took a deep breath deciding to get out of the house and waterfall. Fuck that.

pipping outside the halls he made sure Jonah wasn't around and ran to the main door, carefully open it without making a sound. Sadly right when he wanted to get out a small bell rang and he panicked. He rushed out the door and towards the waterfall. He had to get through it.

"That's always been Jonah when someone new is around, you of all people should know that by now." Medive said with a soft snort and wave of his hand not understanding why Akita was now apparently on the same boat that Sakura was. Jonah was fine, he was throwing a tantrum like he always did and would eventually get over it just like he always did. Then Akita said something that made him stop and think for a moment. When was the last time he had given Jonah attention? Honestly... he couldn't remember and that made him realize that Akita might actually be onto something and that he had been neglecting the vampire without even realizing that he was doing so.

"Okay... maybe it's been awhile." Medive said not really wanting to admit that Akita might be right in all of this and that he had been neglecting the vampire. He hated it when Akita was right and he was sure that the other vampire knew that. "But even if that is the case it doesn't change the fact that Jonah does this every time." He added not wanting to take full blame for the behavior of the other vampire even if he knew that a lot of it probably was his fault.

_____

Alex had laid in bed for as long as he possibly could and was growing bored without Akita to at least cuddle up too. So slipping out of bed he slipped into a pair of boxers and made his way downstairs to find both of the vampires seated at the table talking over what appeared to be tea. Alex had learned quickly not to assume that's what it was, knowing that Akita normally added blood into his tea and that not being entirely appealing to him. Even though he didn't want to get in the way of their talk he made his way over to Akita and stole a quick kiss before he was rummaging through the freshly stocked fridge for something to eat. It was easy to find something it was hard to choose what he wanted. But in the end he grabbed all he would need to make a nice sandwich and was soon at the counter trying to give the two some space but wanting to be close to Akita at the same time.

Jonah thought that everything he said was deserved and that Sakura was just trying to find someone else to blame but himself. It still hurt him that he was being rejected over an innocent kiss, it wasn't like he tried to get into his pants or anything. The fact that Sakura hadn't returned it was enough of a rejection, the rejections after of him running off, ignoring him only to then tell him how it was a mistake and wrong were unnecessary and more painful. Sure he realized that what he said was also unnecessary but it had to be said all the same, he was tired of things being his fault or of anyone trying to protect him. There was nothing to protect him from, Medive probably would have been happy if they had gotten along that way.

At the same time, Jonah knew he could have gone about it a different way too. That didn't change the fact that what was done was done, and Jonah wouldn't even change things if he could. Jonah had gone back to the kitchen to take care of the dishes when he heard the little bell sound for the front door opening, normally that wouldn't be a big deal it just meant that Medive was back or was leaving but considering what time it was he knew that it wasn't Medive and he also knew that Sakura knew the back door was the door he was supposed to be using to come and go since it meant he would not have access to the waterfall. That was all the information he needed to be heading for the door and he had pulled it open to see the human running towards the waterfall.

Rolling his eyes and not truly surprised but knowing that Sakura going missing or getting hurt would actually end up getting him into a lot of trouble and that was something he was not about to deal with. So he was quick to dart after him not even closing the door behind him since he'd most likely be dragging Sakura back through it. It was easier for him to catch up to the human and even easier still to cut him off from continuing towards the waterfall a sharp look on his face. "And where the hell do you think you're going? You won't be forgiven for running away." He said sharply almost glaring at Sakura. "Go back to the house and throw your tantrum there."

"Okay... maybe it's been awhile."

Having Medive admit he was wrong wasn't a thing for him to say it out loud. He knew he didn't like it when he was wrong and he was right, but then again Akita knew he hit a spot in Medives mind made him think about it this time.

"But even if that is the case it doesn't change the fact that Jonah does this every time."

"Maybe bro but ... I don't know. It's not the same thing as with other vampires or other humans that you turned into vampires. This is the shikon jewel we are talking about and whom you don't want to turn into a vampire. He feels neglected but he cannot say anything because of you" he said sighing figuring that Jonah was in a jealous state and wasn't beneficial for anyone.

Hearing footsteps all of a sudden he turned and saw Alex half naked just like him and stolen a kiss before he started to make himself a sandwich. Akita smile seeing Alex in that small pair of clothing but he suddenly remembered that Medive was still there. "Anyway bro ... Think about it and try to consider Jonah as well again" he added drinking again from his cup. He appreciated the fact that Alex wasn't saying anything not wanting to interrupt them. He was starting to behave quite well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And where the hell do you think you're going? You won't be forgiven for running away."

"You wanted me gone right? Then so be it" he said sharply not letting himself be intimidated by the vampire trying to run pass him but the vampire was blocking his way.

"Go back to the house and throw your tantrum there."

"I'm not throwing a tantrum. I sick of being held responsible for something that is not my doing. You don't even listen so whats the point in arguing with you again and again when you only see what you want to see" he added keeping his guard up trying to figure out how he could escape him.

"You wanted me out of the way. There you have it. Let me ran out of here, get killed or whatever and the problem is solved. I'm tired of trying to fix things and still be the one wrong all the time" he continued moving a few steps to the right but the vampire was quick to catch his intentions and did the same. He moved another steps to the left but so did the vampire.

"Damn it Jonah, get out of the way!" he snapped at the vampire not afraid what the other might do. "Did you even heard what i said back in the house? That i didn't want you to get hurt or killed? Why the hell do you thing that? Do you think because i like to see you suffer because of Medive and me? No. It was because i cared for you. I cared for you that i almost got into a fight with Medive because of you because i've told him that you were jealous of me and he didn't believed me. I did it multiple times but he wouldn't believe me. What more could i do?" he breath heavy feeling angry. "You say i'm selfish and all but i don't know what is allowed and what not to do. That's why i freaked out when you kissed me. Because somehow you grow on me and that's why i tried to get closer to you and be friends but ... yesterday ... i panicked. I panicked because ... because i liked it and i thought it was wrong to feel that way" he finally said it.

"But you would think the fact that I don't want to turn Sakura would solidify Jonah's place more, not take away from it." Medive said with a sigh. Was that true though? He didn't know, it was all confusing, everything about this situation was confusing. Medive was still deep in his thoughts when Alex came into the room so he didn't spare the human a glance even as he stole a quick kiss from Akita before heading towards the fridge to get himself some food. Shaking his head he turned his attention back to Akita, was the other vampire right in saying Jonah was feeling jealous and neglected? If he was, it made him feel a little more anxious that he had left the pair home alone, Jonah was normally a more passive aggressive person, but in such situations there was no telling how he would respond.

"I know you're right... maybe I'll bring Sakura here in a few days and I can take the day for Jonah?" He suggested wondering if Akita would be up for that knowing that having one human around could be hard enough sometimes, too might be more difficult to the vampire. But he would really appreciate him taking Sakura for a day so he could focus on his Jonah and get the vampire back to where he was supposed to be and understanding that he was still very special to Medive.

_____

Alex did his best not to interrupt or listen in too much, all this time with Akita had taught him a lot and he knew what the vampire did and did not expect from him in many ways. He did his best to behave most of the time, even if he still had his rebellious and stubborn moments. Now definitely wasn't one of those times, even if his interest was peaked at the mention of Sakura coming here to spend a day with them. He'd definitely love for his best friend to come visit! Still he didn't come right out and say it because this was a conversation between Akita and Medive but he was sure his boyfriend knew how he felt about it.

Jonah was not that easy to fool and cut Sakura off every time he tried to get around him, he was not about to let the human run off and get him into trouble. Especially if something was to happen to him. "I'm not letting you past!" Jonah growled when Sakura told him to get out of the way, he wasn't going to move aside. Knowing that it would only end terribly if something did happen to him, for both of them though not just for Sakura and not just for himself. "Medive won't hurt or kill me unless I let you get hurt or killed." Jonah said simply his eyes never moving from the human as he continued to block him any time he had to do so.

What Sakura was telling him shocked him though, Sakura had fought for him? Told Medive that he was jealous? For a moment he wasn't sure how he felt about that, slightly irritated that Sakura had taken his own problems and brought them to Medive, but more than that he was actually quite touched that Sakura had seemed to care enough to do so. "I'm sorry... I didn't know..." Jonah said softly his angry and somewhat aggressive stance disappearing as he was standing there before the other. Shaking his head he pushed that aside and met Sakura's gaze, "Why would you liking the kiss be wrong? If you're with Medive you're technically also with anyone else he's claimed. You're not the first guy he's brought in and fallen for who he's grown close too while I stood by and watched. How you are different is you're the first I felt attached to too. So I don't see me wanting to kiss you, or you liking it when I do as something that's wrong or something that should not be encouraged. Medive gets to kiss the both of us, hell, he fucks the both of us. I think you and I kissing is the least of his concern. He'd probably like that we're that close instead of... this!" Jonah said trailing off motioning to how they were now. How they were arguing and fighting and making each other feel unwanted or like crap. That wasn't what Medive would want from them and he knew it.

Akita's attention turned from his human back to Medive.

"But you would think the fact that I don't want to turn Sakura would solidify Jonah's place more, not take away from it."

"Maybe, but ... from a vampire's point of view, and one who is linked with you that way its hard to accept. Maybe a vampire wouldn't be such a problem since you had that girl vampire with you. But a human and especially the shikon jewel, that can trigger a lot of emotions. Even if he doesn't show them to you" he added shrugging as he finished his cup of tea and did a refill.

"I know you're right... maybe I'll bring Sakura here in a few days and I can take the day for Jonah?"

Akita giggled. "It feels so strange for you to admit i am right. You did changed Medive but yeah. Bringing Sakura here would be a good thing for you and Jonah but for Alex as well. I can handle them both" he said not assuming anything sexual or anything else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry... I didn't know..."

"Yes ... you didn't know because you don't listen" he said biting his lip in anger wanting so say so much more many harsh words but he cut himself out. "That's why i tried to keep distance from Medive or tried not to be so lovey dovey with him as you say around you. Because i knew it makes you uncomfortable" he continued sighing. "i tried to get close to you, to know you and ... i don't know, try to get along. At least that's what i thought i could do and was allowed to but ... more ... i panicked" he confess.

"Why would you liking the kiss be wrong? If you're with Medive you're technically also with anyone else he's claimed. You're not the first guy he's brought in and fallen for who he's grown close too while I stood by and watched. How you are different is you're the first I felt attached to too. So I don't see me wanting to kiss you, or you liking it when I do as something that's wrong or something that should not be encouraged. Medive gets to kiss the both of us, hell, he fucks the both of us. I think you and I kissing is the least of his concern. He'd probably like that we're that close instead of... this!"

"I didn't know OK?!" he snapped again. "I don't know how you vampires go along with everything. And knowing that you were jealous of me i thought that kissing me wasn't right. I don't know. That's how human brains are working. We panic when we don't know things and start to assume things" he flipped his hands in the air gesturing like crazy.

"But Jonah behaved in the same manner when I brought her around in the beginning as well. It was only after he realized his place was still more significant that he managed to get over his jealousy. Our bond and how he's linked to me is why I told Sakura not to worry about him to begin with. Giving Jonah attention when he misbehaves or throws his tantrums just encourages him to do so." Medive sighed as he leaned back in the chair thinking about his little vampire. He didn't want Jonah to feel neglected or jealous, because at the end of the day Jonah was still his. Still someone he had decided to spend an eternity with and he thought that alone should show the vampire how much he cherished him no matter how many other partners he found along the way.

"Thanks Akita." Medive thanked the other when he was told that he could bring Sakura here and that Akita could handle them both. "Just... no neglecting my human to go around fucking yours. Get that done before I drop him off and do it after if you must." He added a bit teasingly since he knew that Akita could be just as horny and insatiable as anyone, but with how the two were running around the house and the hint that Akita had already given they had sex quite frequently. That just made him want to make sure the vampire and human got it out of their systems before Sakura arrived not wanting his human to be left alone or even see the two of them fucking since he was sure Sakura would get embarrassed and who knew what else.

Even when he was trying to admit he had been wrong and apologize Sakura responded with angry words and a harsh look making Jonah look away from him and feeling his heart clench in his chest. He was trying to be nice here, admitting he was wrong and saying he was sorry but it didn't seem the change the human's attitude as he saw that he had bit his tongue meaning there was even more he wanted to say or maybe even do. Even after trying to explain to him that Medive would probably encourage their kiss if he had known about it Sakura snapped at him and made it seem like him being jealous was a good escapegoat a good way to blame him for all of this and how it was his fault. Fine. Sakura clearly wasn't going to forgive him or let this go, and Jonah didn't want to argue with him or hear how his jealousy was the problem.

"Just... go home." Jonah said his voice soft as he pointed Sakura back to the house and insisted again that he just return to the mansion. Feeling even more like Sakura could finish his meltdown and tantrum there were it was safe instead of out here where Medive could potentially walk into them at any moment. Maybe he'd try another time to apologize and try to clear things up but right now he felt the more he tried the more Sakura would yell at him, or blame him for his reaction that the human felt was completely rational. Jonah was used to being blamed for things, so he didn't want to continue this and encourage it he just wanted Sakura to be safe so that Medive wouldn't be angry when he got home.

"Yeah ... yeah ... stop worry about it" he said waving his hand in the air laughing than looked for a quick second to Alex. "Just rest for the time being or do as you wish" he said getting up and moving to Alex kissing his bare shoulder. "I have some business to attend" he said taking Alex in bridal style and moved fast out of sight and into their bedroom in seconds, closing the door behind him. "Next time ... please put some clothes on" he said trying to keep his nerves down. Even if Medive wasn't interested in his human, there was his animalistic/predator instincts that didn't leave him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura fell on his knees feeling a exhausted by the fight and the tears that he tried to keep back. "I'm sorry ..." he mumbled looking at the ground feeling his anger leaving his body. He felt a little dizzy but he kept his body firmly. "I'm sorry alright? I ... I don't know what else to do and .... being stuck here now with you alone, doesn't help me much" he said scratching his forehead. "I don't know what i feel anymore. As i see around me .... liking more than one person is normal ... its still ... odd for me" he added breathing hard like he was ventilating. But he managed to calm himself down. "I do like you stupid!" he said closing his eyes admitting what he felt yesterday after the kiss.

Medive rolled his eyes and chuckled softly as he watched Akita get up from the table after looking quickly towards his human telling him he could rest for the time being or do as he wished before he was already scooping the human up and disappearing from the room. 'Just like Akita.' He mused before he finished his tea, he did lounge a little before he was leaving the house shutting the door softly behind him to leave the two alone again and was heading back home himself. Feeling as though he had left Sakura and Jonah alone long enough, and now knowing that he had to make some time for his favorite little vampire even if it meant that Sakura would occasionally find himself alone in the house when he didn't take him to Akita and Alex.

_____

Alex had just finished eating his sandwich when Akita was suddenly standing behind him, his head turning a little as he felt the kiss to his shoulder listening as Akita said that he had some 'business to attend' before he was scooped up bridal style. A surprised squeak coming out of him as he was taken back up the stairs and into their bedroom the door closing behind them. "I did put clothes on! Or well... a piece of clothing..." Alex argued a little though he knew that wasn't what Akita had meant but it was better than walking down there naked like he normally would have done when Medive wasn't here. "Besides... you aren't wearing much more than me either." He mused a small smirk appearing on his face as he leaned up to kiss his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around Akita's neck as he deepened it.

"Don't think of it as being stuck here then." jonah said softly as he watched the human pretty much break down while still somehow seeming strong. 'Damn... even now he's cute as hell...' Jonah thought trying to hold himself off and not kiss the other again since he was sure he would be rejected again especially since Sakura seemed so vulnerable. Instead he leaned down and scooped the human into his arms moving back towards the house. Jonah was shorter than Medive by a foot or so but he still had no problem carrying Sakura back to the mansion. "Well... it's normal for vampire's I suppose. I do have to remember while humans live a single lifetime and love one person we live multiple lifetimes, love multiple people." He murmured. Sure there were some humans who practiced being with multiple people but it wasn't a very common practice and was frowned upon by most. But for vampires... well they lives so long that they tended to find a new 'lover' in each lifetime they lived through. Whether they kept that person was another story and while Jonah had been honest in saying he wasn't Medive's first or last love to come around while he's been with him he wanted Sakura to still feel loved. Medive did love him after all, even if he loved him as well.

"Let's just... go back you can eat your breakfast and I'll... put a movie on or something? We can just sit down, watch some movies and hang out until Medive get's home. I won't kiss you, I won't try anything, we'll just be... friends. I don't want to make you uncomfortable." Jonah said softly as he finally stepped into the house taking Sakura back upstairs to his room and setting him down on the bed beside the breakfast he had made him which was probably cold now.

"It's not the same thing. Remember you are a human and i'm a vampire. We are different from the start. Plus , i don't like you showing off your body when there is some other vampire in the house. Even if is Medive and i know he wouldn't do anything wrong. It's just ... my possessiveness that's talking" he added kissing him quickly, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Plus, you will have company soon as far as i understood from Medive. He will bring Sakura here and you can spend time with him" he said smiling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He wimped a little when the vampire took him in his arms not knowing that the other was strong. But then again, he was forgetting that he was a vampire and vampires did have more strength than a normal human. Being so close to the other it felt strange and nice at the same time. Wrapping his arms around the others neck instantly he looked at him as he was speaking and getting him back in the house.

He really was nice and carrying with him and he acted so out of line. Maybe he was the bad guy in this all situation. When he was layed back on the bed he looked one more time at Jonah and his heart started to beat faster than before. He did had feelings for the other vampire or he just started since they started to get along. He caught his wrist and stopped the other from moving. "N-no .... w-wait .... I ...." he was facing the ground as his heartbeats were now stronger and he could feel them in his ears. "I ... want ...I want you to ... kiss me" he said taking a deep breath looking up at the vampire biting his lip nervously.

Being told that it wasn't the same thing made him feel like he was being scolded especially when Akita told him that he had to remember he was human and the other was a vampire. What difference did that make in this situation though? Showing off his body? Was that what Akita thought he had been doing? Alex had just seen it as having some common decency to not walk out of the room and into the kitchen naked because there was a guest in the house. He didn't see it as showing off his body or anything along those lines, it had just been in reach and the quickest thing to pull on. "Okay... I'll put clothes on next time." Alex sighed though he had wanted to grumble and argue that it wasn't fair Akita could run around in just a pair of shorts when he was pretty much covered just as much in boxers and was told he had to put clothes on. Hist stubbornness and sometimes argumentative nature was one of the things he had been trying to work on because he knew that Akita didn't really like it when he was being that way.

"I always have company. You're here." Alex replied as he leaned up for another short kiss before he was pulling away from Akita and plopping down on the bed. "If he can even get Sakura to agree, I'm sure he'd put up a fight if it meant being away from Medive again." Alex said feeling like his friend wouldn't so easily come here even if it was just for a visit and Medive would end up coming back for him. It seemed as though Sakura was always busy with someone else before it was his sick mother which had been understandable but didn't mean he hadn't hoped Sakura could make at least a little time for his friends. Now it was Medive, and he figured it end up the same way and Sakura would be too 'busy' or unwilling to spend time with anyone else.

Jonah had turned to leave the room figuring that he could get a few different movie choices and some snacks set up for them so they could just have a relaxing day, but as he had turned to leave he felt Sakura catch his wrist. Turning back to the human as Sakura seemed to struggle to get his words out telling him to wait. His curiosity was peaked because he could hear Sakura's heart beating quicker and that along with the way the other was behaving just made him seem all the more adorable. On top of that, he was incredibly curious why he had stopped him, did he not want to watch a movie? But that wasn't it at all, Sakura was telling him that he wanted him to kiss him and that made Jonah look at Sakura confused. Hadn't he just pretty much gone off on him for their last kiss and said it was wrong even if he liked him?

Now it seemed Sakura had changed his mind, and Jonah wasn't entirely sure if he should give in to the human and give him another kiss or if he should tell Sakura that now wasn't a good time. After a moment of deliberation his own feelings towards the human pushed him to lean forward and catch the other's lips in another hesitant and somewhat shy kiss. It was only with the knowledge that Sakura had told him he wanted the kiss that he was able to lean more into it, to deepen it. Hoping deep down that it meant Sakura could be his too, wanting to be as close to Sakura as Medive was, just as the other vampire was close to him as well.

"Now now . Aren't you happy that you get to spend time with your friend?" he asked sitting on the bed next to the other leaning on his hand. "I thought you'd be happy" he added looking at him confused. He wasn't that thrilled to have another human in the house. Especially not the shikon where he had to be rather careful because of his blood. He would have to stuff a lot of blood in him in that period of time to make sure he wouldn't feel tempted to bite him or anything. He wouldn't forgive himself if that ever happen.

"Plus, he will stay only for a few days since Medive is busy because of me, Sakura is more alone. A friendly company will do him good. And so it would to you" he added leaning into a soft kiss. "I'm pretty sure you had enough of me already" he said teasing the other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feeling the others lips pressed on his he leaned into it, this time moving his lips and let him to go further. Opening his mouth he felt the others tongue claim his mouth, tasting the metal taste of blood. Probably the other had drank it before he tried to escape. His hands clenched on the fabric of his shirt, gripping it tightly.

It was different then Medive. Jonah was careful, more shyly, more tender. He liked it.

"Well... yeah of course I am." Alex admitted when he was asked if he was happy that he would get to spend time with Sakura. That wasn't the problem, the problem was he felt as though Sakura wouldn't want to come here and spend time with him considering the other always had an excuse through all the years he had known him to not spend time with him before. Unless they just happen to run into each other and be going in the same direction, just like the night he had met Akita and he assumed that Sakura had been taken by Medive. "I am... I guess. I mean... I like Sakura and it would be nice to hang out with him but he's never made time for us before. I don't see him being very happy or willing to be left here with us for a few days just because Medive's busy and doesn't have time for him. He'd probably just hate it more." Alex admitted how he felt about the whole thing.

"But you're friendly company!" Alex argued again not understanding why Akita kept saying that he needed the company or acting as though he didn't have great company now. The way the other teased him made him roll his eyes though a small smile appeared, "You know I never have enough of you." Alex definitely felt that way, he loved having Akita around and spending a ton of time with him but he knew that was limited. After they could leave here Akita would surely be busy again and they wouldn't spend much time together anymore, just like Medive and Sakura didn't get to spend much time together either. The soft kiss was appreciated and he was happy to return it, leaning into it more. "You're my favorite person to hang out with." Alex added after the kiss.

Even though Sakura actually leaned into it this time he was still shy about the kiss, the little human opening his mouth and letting him in to explore didn't change that. His tongue shyly making it way in and exploring the other's mouth as the kiss deepened. He liked the taste of Sakura, and he liked how soft his lips felt against his own, this whole thing he really liked. When it broke he let out a somewhat shaky breath before a small smile appeared on his face, "I really like kissing you." The words were soft but true. After a moment he was standing up straight and telling Sakura to eat his breakfast, "Eat up. I'll get snacks and stuff prepared in the living room, when you're done come join me. We'll watch movies and just spend some time together, it's... much needed." Jonah was hoping this time would help them feel closer to each other as well and help him quel and jealousy that might still remain.

"And you are mine" he said softly taking a stray hair out of the way from his eyes. He could melt into those eyes and never wanting to come back. They had to enjoy the time here together as much as they could because after, as the time will get by, Alex with get old. That if he wouldn't turned him. But now wasn't the time to do it and neither to think about it. Maybe in the future.

"We have plenty of time spending together love" he said jumping up on the bed pinning the other on the mattress, kissing his lips, then his chin, then his neck and back at his lips. "I have plenty of time to taste and to memorize every part of you for the rest of my life" he said kissing Alex all over the face. Maybe he was acting goofy but he wasn't the sane one either.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Catching his breath after the kiss he looked at Jonah. He started feeling butterflies in his stomach rumbling all around his insides. He felt like a teenager again and the excitement was filling his whole body up.

"I really like kissing you."

"I like it too" he said as his face was turning red. He hated when that happened but it was his human reactions.

"Eat up. I'll get snacks and stuff prepared in the living room, when you're done come join me. We'll watch movies and just spend some time together, it's... much needed."

He sighed, not feeling quite hungry but he nodded and tried to eat a little. After a few moments he changed his clothes again into long pj pants and a shirt and moved downstairs where Jonah was making the so called movie theater. He walked up slowly looking at the arrangements Jonah had made making a smile appeared on his face.

There was definitely a flood of pride at Akita telling him that he was also the vampire's favorite person to spend time with, a large happy smile appearing on his face. "I know... but I want more time to spend with you! I enjoy every second we have together." Alex admitted even if it was probably selfish of him to want even more of Akita's time when he pretty much had all of it already. Suddenly the vampire had jumped up on the bed and was pinning him to it before kissing him, Alex tried to kiss him back but Akita was quick to move to his chin, then his neck and back to his lips. "And I'll love every second of it." He murmured feeling his heart start to race at Akita being so close and paying attention to him again as he was kissing all over his face. "Now give me a proper a kiss!" He laugh turning his head to try to catch Akita's lips in another kiss when the man had moved to kiss another part of his face.

Jonah was just finishing setting things up when Sakura came down noticing that he had changed clothes he gave him a small smile. "Perfect timing, I just finished getting things ready." He mused as he moved over to the couch and pat the spot beside him indicating he wanted Sakura to join him. "I grabbed a few different movies since I realized I don't really know what you like to watch." Jonah added as he pointed to the small stack of movies in front of him, there were only six there but he hoped at least one of them would interest Sakura if not more than that. "I'm glad we have the chance to spend some time together you know... aside from chores. Though I do appreciate the help." He commented giving Sakura a small smile.

"You are soo demanding" he said laughing doing as he was told kissing him. He never would had thought that a human would have so much power over him. It was like he was under a spell or something.

"And what else are you demanding my love?" he asked through kisses still pinning him on the mattress.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's perfect" he said smiling moving on the sofa right next to him looking at the movies he picked up. He didn't know quite either so he picked one randomly. "Since we are living in a vampire world lets choose the Vampire Diaries Movie" he said lifting the one up looking curiously.

"I never saw it so it seems interesting" he added shrugging. "Having a moment of relax with a good company it always did good" he added making himself more comfortable.