Ephemeral Blood ~ Sathenus & mik3la

mik3la

It really did break Jonah's heart to see how Sakura responded to the news at first acting as though he was just playing a cruel joke and pulling away from him slightly. Seconds passed and the human was stepping away from him saying she wasn't dead, that he promised and it made his heart break even more. A worried look on his face as he got up and moved over to him, wanting to comfort him and hold him while he came to terms with this news that Medive apparently had kept from the other man. But the moment his arms wrapped around Sakura and he tried to comfort the human he was pulling away snapping at him to leave him alone and even pushing him away. This hurt Jonah more than anything and for a moment he just remained in that spot stunned arms held out and open slightly not understanding why Sakura was taking this out on him. He hadn't done anything, he wasn't the one who had kept this from him he had seriously thought Jonah knew.

When he was asked when it happened Jonah's mouth opened to respond but Sakura was demanding it from him a moment later screaming it at him causing others to start looking their way. "Sakura please... stop..." He tried to say his voice soft and seemingly fragile not liking the anger coming from the other man. Anger always made Jonah uneasy and feel helpless, something he didn't like even if he stood up against Red. It was his own anger that fueled those moments but he wasn't mad at Sakura, just hurt and feeling like the man was pushing all his anger onto him because he had been the one to tell him the bad news.

"No. That's not true!" Jonah objected not having kept it from him for months. "She was alive when he checked on her..." He replied trying to talk some sense into Sakura. "But... things changed really fast... things out of even our control happened." He added trying to get in as much as he could but Sakura wasn't really giving him a chance to respond to anything before speaking angrily again and yelling at him more. "Sakura!" He called after the human when he turned and ran away from him as though he was the bad guy. For a moment he stayed there, it would be easy for him to catch up, for him to reach Sakura and the other man was clearly upset.

So he followed at a distance. Letting Sakura run to the home he had shared with her, the place she had lived before things had ended. Stood back in the shadows as he watched the man fall to his knees on the steps before the ruins of what once was his home. It was easy to tell by his breaths and how his heart was pounding that he was going to pass out and just as he did so Jonah appeared at his side. "I'm so sorry..." He whispered despite knowing that Sakura had fainted and heard none of it. It was with the gentlest touch that he gingerly lifted him from the ground and into his arms, carrying Sakura back to the car and driving them home. The whole time he kept glancing towards the unconscious form beside him and asking himself what he could do to make him feel better.

Reaching the mansion he took Sakura up to his newly refurbished room and laid him on the bed. Biting his lip he covered him up and sat at the foot of the bed wanting to hold him but afraid Sakura would still be mad and reject him when he woke up. So instead he waited, sitting there hoping that Sakura wouldn't push him away again and would give him a chance to explain.

Arriving home Alex slipped out of the car and walked up the porch with Akita just for the other man to stop him in front of the door turning to him and explaining that he had another little surprise for him before he was pulling out a blindfold. Alex gave his boyfriend a curious look when he was told that Akita had to set the mood before he was blindfolding him and leading him blindly into the house. "You could have just had me wait in the car while you set it up." He laughed a bit amused that Akita would rather blindfold him instead. Not understanding what the man could possibly want to surprise him with when he had already completely stunned him once today.

Waiting there a little impatiently, blindfolded and eager to know what the surprise was he tried to avoid removing the blindfold early or trying to sneak a peak. It was a few moments before the sweet smell of scented candles hit him, a pleased hum escaping him since he absolutely loved candles. A moment later and music began to fill the room at such a perfect volume that it was pleasant and relaxing but not over the top or too soft to enjoy. Finally just as he was about to peak anyway because he was dying of anticipation Akita told him he could remove the blindfold. Instantly he did pulling it down to reveal his boyfriend standing in front of him a cake in his hands and wishing him a happy birthday.

Alex's heart pounded in his chest at the sight and the sweet gesture that Akita had done for him. A loving smile appearing on his face and even tearing up a little at how loving this whole thing really was. "Thank you, love." He said softly moving over to Akita and leaning over to kiss the vampire on the lips. "This really has been an amazing day. I'll never forget it for sure." He replied as he turned his gaze to the cake admiring it for a moment. "What did I do to get such a great boyfriend?" Alex asked as he settled on the couch pulling Akita down beside him and reaching out to hold the cake as well. "Now, let's enjoy this cake together. It looks and smells delightful." He encouraged more than eager to dig into it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

His head was hurting as he was slowly waking up. His eyes were a little swollen and dry making it a little hard at first to see around. Lifting from bed he remembered halfway what happened. He wanted to think that all was a nightmare and nothing more but the pain in his chest was too real too ignore, and also his eyes were tired from so much crying. He sat on the edge of the bed, looking around the room, trying to figure out where he was, when he saw Jonah.

"We're back ..."he said to other knowing that they were back at Medive's house. He couldn't say it was his home anymore cause it sure didn't felt like that anymore. He felt betrayed. And what hurt the most was that he got hurt by the ones he loved. He didn't want to find any excuse for anyone. They were at fault for keeping it away from him. They knew all along and hide it from him. He would had want too see his mother one last time and say at least goodbye.

"Is Medive back?" he asked in a low voice feeling his heart in his throat blocking the words to form and sounds to come out his mouth. He felt his throat dry but he didn't cared. He had to confront Medive and deal with this once and for all. He had to talk about the fact that he lied to him and hide his mothers death from him, acting like all was alright.

That was why he wasn't around that often? He couldn't look at him because of the guilt? Did he even cared? Or was all just an act? If he wasn't in that pathetic human form he would had fight Medive. Fight till the end.

"I would like to be alone" he said with no emotion whatsoever.

Another part from him was trying to explain that Jonah had no fault in it but the angry part was blaming him too. Blaming him for not saying anything and act cool. All the possible excuses where floating in his mind but he didn't cared. "Please ..." he added feeling his tears falling down his cheeks again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akita was happy that the other loved his surprise. After he blown the candle he then let the cake on the table and took Alex's hand pulling him in his arms in a soft dance. The world stopped for them at that moment. Only the two of them, dancing on that beautiful day.

Then he took a step back, still holding his hands and looked at him then guided him to their room where he started to kiss the others lips slowly, moving towards the bed in a gentle dance that was still playing downstairs. Placing Alex on the bed he started laying kisses on his jawline and down his neck. holding his hands clempt together he whispered "I love you" and than he sank his teeth into the others neck, drinking the sweet blood, feeling it flow into his body. The hunger only got more intense as he continued drinking feeling the others heartbeats slowly fading in his ears.

Right before the last drop of his system he pulled away, bite his wrist, drank a good amount of his vampire blood and then kissed Alex one more time, leaving the blood from his mouth falling into Alex's until all was out. He then pulled himself aside seeing Alex giving his last breath as human.

Now all he had to do was wait.

Sakura finally waking up what felt like hours later made him both happy to know that he was alright but also worried that the man would once more start yelling at him and blaming him. Telling him it was his fault again when Jonah truly hadn't known that Medive had never told him his mother had passed. He had thought the other vampire had, and that was why he had been so surprised and upset when it became clear that he was going to have to be the one to break the news to him. When he had heard of the woman's passing he had even asked Medive if he was going to tell Sakura and the vampire had said that he would handle it.

It made Jonah feel a little betrayed to think that Medive 'handling it' was really just hiding it from Sakura, who deserved to know the truth. "Yes." He said softly when his human love asked him if Medive had come home yet. The vampire had, and Jonah had avoided speaking to him or Red as they had continued on their way, doing whatever it was the pair was up to. Suddenly Sakura was speaking again this time saying he wanted to be alone. Jonah wanted to object, wanted to express how much he wanted to be there to help him grieve but he understood that not everyone grieved in the same manner and being alone might be best for him.

"Okay..." He said softly as he got up moving towards the door. When he reached it he stopped for a moment and turned back towards Sakura. "I love you, Sakura... and I really am sorry... I thought you knew..." He admitted to the human before he left him alone knowing there was nothing more he could do for him. Jonah just hoped that Sakura would rejoin him soon enough and forgive him for not saying something sooner.

It was so sweet that Akita wanted to dance with him, and Alex enjoyed the attention and the moment happily dancing along with him. After a little while of dancing Akita started to lead him upstairs to their room. Eagerly returning the slow kiss letting his own feelings of love be shown through it even if Akita was still in control of the kiss. He felt the bed hit the back of his knees before he ended up on it, Akita above him. "I love you too." Alex replied though the end of his words ended up moaned as he felt his boyfriend's fangs sinking into his neck unexpectedly. It felt so familiar something he was used to, at least it did at first. But he started to quickly feel lightheaded and it was easy to understand. Akita wasn't stopping and was taking more than he had ever before, Alex wanted to say something wanted to object but his brain tried to rationalize it and remind him he was supposed to be turned and this must be what had to be done to do that. At least he really hoped it was and not Akita getting rid of him once and for all because he had insisted on becoming a vampire and the other didn't want him like that.

The more that was taken the harder each breath became, he had since fainted unable to remain awake from such blood loss. What initial and instinctual tug had happened on Akita's hold of his hands had long since fallen limp. His body just limply lying beneath the vampire. He was unaware of anything and everything that wasn't the struggle to breath properly, that wasn't his heart that was starting to beat erratically faltering and trying to pump blood that it just couldn't replenish without receiving oxygen of it's own. Alex had no idea how long this lasted before his heart just stopped beating, before his lungs stopped trying to desperately breath in even the slightest breath of air. It was even more impossible for him to be aware of how long he laid there, technically dead before the vampire blood that Akita had transferred to him through that last kiss got to work.

Seemingly changing how his body worked, what it needed to survive. A burning in his throat was the first thought that hit him when his brain was able to process things once more. It was intense and it had seemed to spread slowly through his body, little by little. A muscle twitched, a finger clearly showing that he was slowly becoming more aware once more. A breath despite the sudden feeling that it wasn't necessary a reflex from a brain that had yet to realize it was no longer a needed function. Before long his eyes flashed open and landed on the figure that still seemed to be hovering above him. Instantly his brain knew it was Akita, his boyfriend, the vampire he loved but... something felt off. It wasn't just how everything was more vibrant, how he could hear and smell things he never had before. The draw to Akita, that love for him it seemed to be... weaker than before. Which stunned the other who knew he still loved the man above him, who still wanted to be with Akita but there was another pull one urging to him be near another.

Confused he tried to ignore that as he felt the burning in his throat more intensely. The response from him was a low growl, deeper, more feral than anything he had even been capable of as a human. That human was gone, even if many of his thoughts, his feelings still remained. His body wasn't the same on the inside even if on the outside it was still very much the same. It seemed almost instant in the same second he thought it his hands tugged against the grasp that Akita still had them in, the strength he was able to do so was surprising to him at first causing him to freeze, to falter. But that need in him that he couldn't express was growing again, a need he didn't understand yet. But subconsciously he knew, he knew he was hungry or he supposed thirsty was a more appropriate word. Knew he wanted blood and was willing to do anything it took to get that. "Akita." His voice sounded... different but he had to say that, had to say his boyfriend's name. He still very much love the other vampire and it was also his way of trying to voice to him exactly what he needed, what he wanted.

He could tell the other was sorry and maybe he was acting stupid towards him but he just couldn't think clearly anymore. Not when it was about his mother. HIS MOTHER. Maybe Jonah wasn't at fault. Possible. After all this time spend with him and the things he did for him, maybe he was actually the good guy in this whole picture. As soon as the door was closed he burst into tears. He couldn't believe that all was true and he was now all alone. the only fault was on Medive. Why did he hide it from him? Why didn't he said anything this whole time? Just why?

He couldn't tell how much time had passed since he was left alone in the room. All he knew was that he didn't had any more tears in his eyes and that he was feeling light headed again. He had to confront Medive and ask him. This time he was going to listen to him. Screw Red and her possessiveness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feeling movement Akita looked closely at Alex, making sure he was prepared for anything that the other may do. The grip on his hands made him tense not sure of what to expect. Seeing his red eyes and the way he spoke he knew what he needed.

"I'm here Alex" he said touching his cheek, bending down, reveling his neck. "Drink it" he said waiting for the other to do it.

Hearing the car parking outside he knew that Medive was back. Cleaning his tears from his cheeks he walked down to the main entrance where Medive was just entering talking with Red. He ignored Jonah and Red and stopped right in front of him hitting him on his cheek but didn't said anything.

Red was shocked almost jumping at Sakuras neck but was stopped by Medive. "Who the hell do you think you are! Do you want to die?!" she snapped growling at him.

"I'm not talking to you bimbo so back off" said Sakura turning his gaze to Medive.

"You really have a death wish" she said growling even louder, her teeth being already out.

Alex felt the soft touch to his cheek, eyes watching the other vampire's every move with an almost overly observant gaze. What he wasn't expecting was for Akita to bend down and reveal his neck to him telling him to drink it. That was possible? Alex didn't even give himself a chance to think more on it before he was leaning forward and letting his fangs sink in. Fangs he didn't even realize were out to begin with. Instinct took over and the moment the blood touched his lips, a pleased hum escaping him.

Medive wasn't surprised that when he walked through the door Sakura and Jonah where there. What surprised him was when Sakura hit him, a fire lit in his eyes instantly and he put his arm out stopping Red who had instantly seemed to respond. "Red." He warned her before turning to look at Sakura who he clearly wasn't happy with either.

"What has gotten into you?" He questioned his tone making it clear he was pissed. Not happy with him, he knew he had been busy with Red but that gave Sakura no reason to behave like that. His human had been behaving so well for months and he had even agreed to turn him. Now Sakura seemed to be back tracking and misbehaving.

"What's gotten into me? Really?" he started saying feeling his anger rising in his body. "I don't know love ... how about the fact that you didn't tell me my mother was dead!" he said acting a little ironically at first then shouted in his face. "How about the fact that you lied to me and kept this information away from me" he continued biting his lip not wanting to cry again. He was over with crying. "One thing i asked and you lied about it with a smile on your face" , his body started tremble with anger.

"I hate you" he said the words having tears in his eyes. "I fucking hate you" he took a deep breath, still holding the tears in his eyes. "You deserve your little vampy bitch here" he clenched his teeth.

"No..." she said laughing like crazy. "You really ask for death" said Red wanting to make another step but Medive stopped her again. Looking at him shocked that he was putting up with that kind of attitude Red was speechless for a moment.

"Kill me then .... I don't care ... I'm done being a puppet in this mad doll house.... I would happily prefer to be dead" said Sakura, making Reds eyes turn to red jumping pass Medives hand and biting his neck without mercy.

Sakura didn't made a sound. Not even e squick. He just clenched his teeth hopping e would die, but the burning in his neck was saying that the job wasn't finished. As he opened his eyes, he saw Red flying to the wall near the entrance door, being held by Medive. Red was like a crazy drug addict.

The burning sensation got even more intensified and Sakura felt on his knees and almost felt on the ground but he didn't hit the hard ground. He had hit something soft. "So this is the feel of dying" he whispered with a smile on his face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akita growled as the fangs sank in his neck. The bond was made. He and Alex were now bond for eternity, but not what he would expect. He pressed his body against the others, slowly gasping and moaning as he was getting aroused by the whole electrick shocks that were running in his body at that moment.

The moment that Sakura mentioned his mother being dead Medive gave Jonah a sharp look, the smaller vampire immediately seeming to shrink under his gaze and guiltily looking away. "Technically speaking I didn't lie to you, Sakura." Medive said calmly not about to play into the other's attitude now that he knew what it was about. When I checked on her all those months ago she was alive, not well but alive. When she passed I just didn't inform you. You were finally happy, blossoming and I wanted you to stay that way. You hadn't asked about her and I didn't feel the need to tell you that she was gone. There was nothing that could have been done for her, she was dead weight." Medive explained why he had not told the other not caring if Sakura agreed with him or not.

"No you don't. You're saying things you don't mean because you're having a tantrum." He lightly scolded the human feeling like he was dealing with a child who hadn't gotten his way. Medive had promised to take care of his mother until she passed, and she had. Nowhere in there did it say he had to inform Sakura of her death when it happened. Why would he? The human had been happy, had blossomed into a loving man who was so eager and happy to be with them. Why ruin that over something so trivial as a woman he hadn't asked about in months?

"Sakura that's enough!" He clearly stated when the man started to press buttons by telling Red to kill him then that he didn't care. Not about to allow him to behave in such a manner. But Red was in motion, moving past his hand that had until then continuously stopped her and was already biting into Sakura's neck. Medive was in motion in the same second ripping her from him and pinning her to the wall near the door. His eyes not moving from her as he used his whole body to pin her there. There was more than one reason he had always kept her from biting Sakura, and this was one of those reasons. Knowing that she unlike himself was incapable of controlling herself once she tasted his blood. It was something most vampires couldn't control themselves after.

Medive didn't want to hurt her, didn't want to have to take her out but he seemed not to really have a choice. Red was fighting against him and he couldn't get her to calm down. Knowing if he had bound her to him like he had Jonah things would be different and he'd be able to control her. "I'm sorry, Red." The words left him as he said them in her ear though he wasn't sure if she would even hear him in her crazed form. She would always be special to him as the first vampire he had ever changed, but the safety of Sakura had to come first. So it was a bit unwillingly that he took this chance to end the struggle with her once and for all. Killing her made a part of him break and die as well, the part that had been attached to her, that had made her and was connected to her. Disposing of any evidence of what he had done he cleaned himself up and was heading upstairs to check on the other two, to make sure Sakura was alright.

*~*~*~*~*

Jonah was by Sakura's side in a second his eyes wide and worried as he saw all the blood he was losing, the scent filling the air. "Sakura!" He called to him as the man seemed to collapse, Jonah catching him in his arms and holding him close to his body. Scooping the other up he took off away from the other two vampires carrying Sakura up towards the human's room worried and acting on instinct. The only thing in his mind was to somehow save him. Lying him on his bed Jonah tried to stem the blood flow at first but it wasn't working.

Panicking he knew there really was only one thing left to do and he inwardly hoped that he'd be successful. He'd never tried to change someone before and wasn't sure how it worked exactly but was sure he could do it all the same. So he leaned forward biting into the other side of the other's neck being careful about what he was doing and not taking the rest but enough. When it came time to do the opposite though and give his blood to Sakura he had a harder time with it, not being a fan himself of the taste of a vampire's blood even his own. Still he managed and as he had seen Medive do before kissed Sakura to give him the blood he had taken from himself.

As their lips parted he looked over the other terrified he may have done something wrong, maybe not given Sakura enough blood or maybe he was too far gone already. Panic settling deep inside of him as he waited with baited breath.

Feeling Akita press his body against his own caused a soft moan to escape Alex. It took every ounce of restraint he had in his body to pull away, to stop drinking the other's blood but he knew he needed to stop. Alex was sure the fact that it was Akita and not a human as to why he was able to stop himself. His eyes looked up at his boyfriend, the vampire who had changed him, who he'd spend the rest of time with. "I love you..." The words were soft but he knew just like any other time they did not have to be loud to be heard. Those words still rang true, even if there was still something deep inside of him pulling him somewhere else, seemingly growing stronger but he ignored it. His own bond with Akita definitely felt stronger now too, especially since he had tasted the first drop of the vampire's blood.

He was surrounded by darkness and a cold burning in his body. It was like ice was covering every inch of his body, starting with his insides. His heart beat rate was slowly fading. That was it. He was going to die. But that's what he asked for. He wanted to die. He was done with everything and wanted off. But something was keeping him still linked. It was a strange sensation like he was pulled back. Looking down at his hand there was a red wire locked to his wrist and it was heading back. Pulling him back.

A final sigh escaped his lips as his body remained steady in the bed. On the other side, his soul was fighting to survive. His blood and the one of a vampire were tying to keep him alive. Molding every inner organ of his trying to make them work again. The ice cold sensation disappeared leaving a burning fire running through his veins making his heart beat again.

The string was now rushing him back from where he came from. He couldn't tell how much he was in that darkness but he was happy that he was going towards the light.

Red bright eyes and a gasp of air were the only sounds that could be heard in the room as he had woken up. Everything looked so different. Looking at the ceiling he could see every detail on it from afar. Turning to the window he could see the small particles of dust flowing in the air. He got up and freezed as he felt a presence. Turning his gaze he saw Jonah.

Focusing his eyes on him, he could see the veins on his neck and could smell the blood on his hand. It was sweet and alluring. Then the burning hit him. His throat feeling dry and burning for the taste of blood. He moved slowly towards him taking his wrist in his had smelling and then licking the dry blood that remained on his hand. It was like a jolt of energy that ran trough him. "Jonah ..." he moaned craving for his blood. He sat in his lap, touching his chest slowly, bending towards the neck, kissing it softly right where the vain was. "Please .... i ... want ... to taste you" he said through kisses seductively.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The happiness that he felt was enormous. He did it. He turned Alex and now he was his for eternity. He pinned his lips, initiating an animal kiss, possessive kiss, claiming him now as the rightful vampire mate that he was. His hands were already doing their job and removed the last pair of clothes that they still had on, leaving them completely backed.

It was definitely stressful for Jonah, sitting there not knowing if he had failed or succeeded. Especially when he heard the other's heart and breaths stop, he knew it had to happen but it still made him freak out internally afraid he had failed. Afraid of facing Medive and telling him that Sakura was dead thinking the vampire would take it out on him when it wouldn't be his fault either way. That panic dissipated when he heard a shocked breath head snapping to look over at Sakura, the other's eyes were open and a vibrant red. Breathing a sigh of relief he felt himself relax, finally feeling like he could breath freely again.

The other's actions were so graceful, much more than they ever had been even if he had still been graceful as a human as well. His wrist was caught as Sakura was moving towards him on the bed licking the dried blood that was there. For a moment he worried it would affect him like it had Red, but maybe it was because it was his that it didn't.

Sakura climbing into his lap and expressing how he wanted to treat him kissing his neck and touching his chest made him a little nervous again. Jonah knew that this transformation had to be sealed and right now he was the only blood source available. "Taste it." He encouraged after hesitating for a brief moment.

The animalistic, passionate and claiming kiss made Alex's mind blank. Eagerly returning it as he felt their clothes being removed, it wasn't long and their naked bodies were pressed together again. Akita tasted differently now but he loved it all the same, everything was so different. He was more aware of even the little things as his hands explored his boyfriend's body. Feeling like it was the first time all over again.

As he agree a small smile appeared on his lips, letting his fangs out and sinking them into the others neck. As soon as the vampire blood hit his mouth again he moaned in delight as the taste was sweet like cotton candy. He wrapped his arm around his neck and the other placed it on his back, pressing their chests together.The sweet electrified his entire body making him shiver.

Instantly he was linked to him in every possible way, feeling his heartbeats like it were his, his mind was still fogy but he could read them, he could feel the lust in his body as if it was his. The link was even more than they had told him and it was different than what he expected.

He suddenly stopped, knowing somehow that that was enough and locked the small wounds, placing a small kiss on them. He then looked Jonah in the eyes, licking his lips for the rest of the blood. "Hey there gorgeous" he said in a cocky voice smirking but he quickly became serious when he felt the presence of the other behind them. When he looked, Medive was standing in the doorway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akita lifted the others legs to the side of his waist, placing himself between them, preparing him shortly with one finger but now Alex was even more ready than he was a human. He didn't needed that much of preparation. Carefully pushing half of his shaft inside him, he growled in the kiss, keeping his balance on his elbow.

He then pushed Alex's hip slowly until he was fully in, breaking the kiss moaning in pleasure. It was like they were doing again for the first time. His insides where so tight around him that it was making it difficult to concentrate. Focusing, he moved his hips back and forth, holding the legs as apart as possible.

A soft moan parted Jonah's lips when he felt Sakura's fangs sinking into his neck, eyes drifting shut as he felt the other holding them so close. Their was literally no space between them, which made it harder and harder to deny his ever growing arousal. But it didn't seem like that even mattered considering the tight arms around him, holding them there. Sakura seemed to know when to stop, Jonah didn't have to alert him to it being enough. The other man just releasing his neck at the right moment and closing the pinpricks that were left behind. Aroused eyes landed on the other's face, their bodies still pressed so close together.

"Sakura..." He purred. Feeling so aroused and loving to have the other in his arms and not pushing him away anymore. "Hey sexy..." Jonah added pressing his own lips to Sakura's neck and kissing the soft skin there. Having the other as a vampire with him would be the best thing in the world and he was going to thoroughly enjoy having him by his side from now on. Even when Medive entered the room and his eyes went to the other he didn't move from his spot, still having Jonah in his lap, still happily clinging to the cute vampire that was now his. Well... theirs but Jonah would be happy to stake is real claim to Jonah being his whenever he had the chance to do so. Dark eyes locking on Medive who met his gaze for a moment before his eyes were going to Sakura stunned by the sight and the smells in the air.

*~*~*~*

"Jonah... what did you do?" Medive asked stunned and not happy. It was clear what had happened and though the transformation seemed to have been successful that wasn't the point. He had been the one who was supposed to change Sakura, had been the one who was supposed to bond with him. To keep this together, to remain the one in control. That wasn't to say it wasn't the case, he did after all technically control Jonah and his little vampire wouldn't dare refuse him for long if at all. But this... it meant he had no pull over Sakura that the other didn't want to give him. This wasn't what he wanted at all...

Though he knew he should be happy the other was just alive... well in a sense. He wasn't. This wasn't how this was supposed to go. Their eyes locked, and he could see it there still, that he still wasn't happy with him but he moved towards the pair. Careful to do so because he knew from experience how unpredictable a new vampire could be in the beginning how just because one seemed docile or sweet that matters could change in an instant. "Sakura..." He said softly his eyes taking in the other as a vampire as one of them. Things would definitely not be the same in his home, but he still hoped that the other vampire would give in to him. Would still be his in a sense, as much as he could be with the bond that had formed between him and Jonah.

Feeling Akita sink into him halfway caused a surprised gasp to escape him. Feeling him more intensely, feeling every little thing, every single part of the other's length. It brought the stretch of his muscle and insides into a whole new light, made him realize just how much Akita filled him. A shuttering breath parted his lips as he looked up at the other watching as his legs were spread widely, as widely as Akita could before he was sinking in the rest of the way. "Ah!" He gasped feeling just how deep he went inside of him, feeling where the tip of Akita's cock nestled into his insides and finding it absolutely thrilling that he could feel him so clearly so much more than ever before.

The movements only light his body on fire even more, moaning as his back arched and gripped the bed sheets. "Akita..." He moaned groaning near the end of his boyfriend's name. His movements were slow but no less intense, probably more intense than anything that he had ever felt before. "This is... i-insane..." He breathed out not fully understanding how things could change so immensely but absolutely loving it all the same. If this was how sex was going to feel from now on he was definitely going to be far more insatiable than ever before. But that was the least of his concerns right now, in this very second he wanted Akita to just take him, to make him his and quite literally drill home how he was the other vampire's mate.

His body ached for it and was responding with such intensity that it was like his body already knew it belonged to Akita and that this was his mate taking him. Legs quivering slightly, muscles twitching, he started to move his own hips, encouraging Akita to take him. "Harder..." He growled out wanting to voice it. To think that Akita no longer had to fear about hurting him just made him want it harder even more. Wanting to truly feel what his boyfriend was capable of and wanting to drown in it. Even if he was practically doing so already.

Hearing the man standing in the doorway talking he rolled his eyes. The figure was know to him but wasn't sure exactly. It was like a fog on his memories about that person but he could tell there was something between them. They had a history but just couldn't remember exactly. As the other told his name so clearly he narrowed his eyes. Getting up from Jonahs lap he looked at the vampire.

"What?" he asked in a cold voice showing no emotion whatsoever. He was a different person, different style of speaking, of acting, of feeling. Everything was so different about him that it was like another person had took his place. The cute sweet Sakura was gone, leaving only the cold blooded vampire that stood in that room.

Fragments of the persons past with him were slowly coming out of the fog as the other was approaching him. His fangs were already out being prepared for anything. Being a new vampire came with a set of aptitudes. He felt stronger. More stronger than anything before. "What did he do? I don't know ... maybe something you couldn't do before" he said frustrated about the other questionnaire.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He leaned his body into his hands, keeping his body steady above the other as his hips started pounding in the others whole all the way in, growling and moaning constantly. He missed having sex with another vampire. Not being worried that the other would break, he could now do whatever he wanted.

With a vampire quick move he switched positions leaving the other on top of him, that way slipping even deeper inside him. "Damn this feels good" he growled kissing the others chest, biting the small little pink bulbs of nipples that were now erected.

Medive sighed at the way Sakura was behaving it was one of the reasons why he was mad that Jonah had changed him already. "That's one of the issues." Medive told Jonah as he pointed to Sakura. "You can't turn a human when they're feeling such strong emotions... it transfers over." He reprimanded the younger vampire who he saw look down guiltily already aware he had done wrong. Any chance he may have had of making things better between him and Sakura was gone, the newborn vampire would be difficult to build a relationship with now especially considering how he had felt towards him at the time he was turned.

Sakura's behavior was shinning through clearly when the vampire spoke again and he offered him a deep dominant growl in response. "Careful there." He warned noticing that Sakura had his fangs out as well. He may not have been the one to change Sakura but he was willing to show his dominance as the master of this house. Dealing with newborns wasn't new for Medive, and he had no problem putting the other in his place.

Jonah felt bad but he didn't know what else to do. "He would have died if I didn't change him... I couldn't get the blood to stop and he had already lost so much..." he explained softly. Seeing the way Medive gave him an understanding look having felt bad for putting him in that position to begin with. The way the two were behaving had Jonah getting up wrapping his arms lovingly but also in an almost restraining manner around Sakura and pulling the new vampire against him again. "It's okay, Sakura. I shouldn't have changed you, Medive was supposed to." He replied though his thoughts made it clear he did not feel bad for doing so. He would do it again, a thousand times over if it meant the other was in his life. 'Mine.' Jonah thought as he held the other close.

"Either way he's one of us now and we need to take care of him until he's learned to control his thirst. It's an extra helping hand. Not to mention... I like the idea of him being around for a very long time..." The last part was purred. Jonah was still aroused from Sakura feeding from him, and was definitely feeling up to getting some sexual relief as well. Granted just having Sakura around as a vampire now was enough to make him incredibly happy.

Pleasured gasps and moans escaped him in a constant stream when Akita leaned above him his hips moving to pound into his hole. Alex was overtaken by the strength that was behind Akita's movements, and yet he loved every second biting him lip so happy to enjoy this. It was definitely different from when he was human, for one the constant rubbing of his insides caused the most intense and pleasant tingling to spread through him. It was added with the strikes to his prostate, his body happily responding to the stimulation and just knowing that this was what awaited him from now on. Even when he had been human things hadn't been like this and he figured it was because of the fact he had been human. Wondering for a moment how difficult that must have been for him. Those thoughts were quickly wiped away thanks to the pleasure.

Suddenly their positions were flipped and he felt Akita sink even deeper into him causing a deep pleasured groan to escape him. "Really good." Alex replied as his head titled back feeling Akita biting his nipples making him gasp again. His hips kept moving, continuing the pace that Akita had set and thoroughly enjoying it. Feeling himself being pushed towards his climax and getting more eager to have it. His hard length was already leaking profusely and he knew it wouldn't take much more to bring him over the edge. Biting his lip as he shifted his hips to make sure that Akita was pressing just right against his prostate with each movement. It was with a gasp that his body shuddered, his release spilling out of him as his muscle clenched tightly around Akita's length. Alex was eager for Akita to reach his own climax so he didn't allow himself to falter or stop, his hips still moving.

After they had both reached their release he was happily looking at the other man a bright smile on his face. "If sex is always going to be this amazing and without restraint then I am definitely going to look forward to every second." Alex told Akita. Not that he had not been up to sex before, but this had been even more amazing than he had thought. He loved the idea of them not having to worry about hurting him or holding back. It made his mind run wild and he felt himself getting excited at what this meant for them. Leaning over to Akita he caught the other's lips in a deep and passionate kiss.

This new Sakura wasn't going to back down. he wasn't intimidated by Medive anymore. careful? or what? he thought keeping focus on the older vampire growling silently. There was a stronger feeling towards that vampire but it wasn't of love or anything like that. No. It was more like hate. He hated the man. He didn't like him one bit. Not to mention that he disliked him even more how he was treating Jonah. He saved his life and that's what he was doing now? Scolding the other?

Before he could noticed Jonah wrapped his arms around him, holding him steady to his chest. Sakura looked confused not understanding what was happening and why the other was acting like that but he didn't moved away from the embrace, but instead he stood there sighing, calming himself down. He didn't want to be turned by the other. That couldn't be right. This felt more right then ever. Hearing the others thought made him happy but didn't showed any motion. i'm yours ... so no worries he thought knowing somehow that the older vampire wouldn't know that they were actually telepathic.

"I'm not that stupid with my thirst. I pretty know when to stop the feeding" he said pointing to Jonah. "Example here still standing on his feet and still having his strength" he said emotionless. He was feeling different than the others new born vampires that they both had told him about and their habits. It was strange cause he couldn't understand why he was different in that matter, but he liked it that he was still in control. "I'm still in control of everything about me"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was surprised when Alex started to move his hips at the same pace at before, making it difficult for him focus on doing anything else but growl in passion. It didn't take long till the other was thrown on the edge and climax and after a few more thrust he did the same with a loud moan, holding him in his embrace, resting his head to the others chest.

Lifting his head he was immediately locked in another kiss that was mesmerized. Seeing Alex act so confident and possessive in bed, taking the lead made him super happy. The smirked at his comment about the next times they would have sex. "Who said it was over" he said smirking moving so fast from bed pinning Alex face to the wall near the bed, spreading his legs a little. "I just got warmed up" he whispered kissing the neck and shoulder, pushing his again erected length inside him, pinning him harder to the wall, pulling his hair so that his head would be aback licking and kissing his neck, biting it softly.

A pleased purr was Jonah's response when he heard Sakura respond to him thinking the other was his. Replying that he was, that there was no worries. It made him incredibly happy and he wanted to kiss the other vampire and shower him in attention but he knew right now was not the right time to do so. His eyes still on Medive who was clearly not happy at the moment.

Medive rolled his eyes when Sakura 'claimed' to be able to control himself. "Of course you can, he's a vampire." Medive responded as though everyone knew this. "It's not unusual for a newborn to be sustained by vampire blood alone for their first week because it's easier for them to control themselves. To learn." He explained giving Sakura a look stating he was used to newborns thinking they were in better control than they were. "Human blood is different, it's not as easy for a vampire to control themselves."

Alex was enjoying the feeling of having Akita's seed deep inside of him, and being in their current position. After he had mentioned looking forward to more of their sexual activities Akita spoke about how no one had said it was over yet. Raising an eyebrow Alex didn't even have a chance to respond before he was being pressed roughly against the wall his legs being spread by his boyfriend as he was told that Akita was just getting warmed up. This caused him to chuckle, "Go ahead take me one more time." He purred figuring it would be after this that Akita would be tired and done.

Groaning as he was entered again he felt his body being forcefully pressed harder to the wall before a handful of his hair was grabbed and his head was pulled back feeling the other's lips and tongue on his neck. Alex definitely liked the rougher treatment and he was aware of the fact that Akita had probably missed being able to be like this. Moaning at the feeling of the other inside of him he tried to squirm enough so he could press back into the the other man but it was hard in his current position with how Akita had him pinned to the wall.

Alex purred at the rougher treatment Akita was giving him. "Is this what my boyfriend wanted to do to me all along? Dream of dominating me properly? Is that why you agreed?" Alex teased but questioned at the same time. An amused smile on his face, really enjoying it but wanting to tease Akita. Moaning at the feeling of the other inside him, really liking it.

"So what? Are you going to lock me down again?" he asked moving to the bed sitting on the edge trying to calm his nerve, managing to retract his fangs. Apparently he was better at this vampire thing than he thought he would be. "Don't you have stuff to do with barby doll?" he asked not knowing what happened to the other vampire. He didn't know what had happened in the last hour or why exactly he was so angry on the older vampire he knew that it was about something important to him. Something he felt missing but couldn't understand what exactly.

"Look ... i'm fine alright so ... just leave me alone now" he added sitting on his bed, lifting hislegs up to his chest not looking at the older vampire. He just wanted a break from this act of the 'parent' stuff. Before Jonah could go he stopped him by grabbing his hand. "You don't have to leave" he said slowly. He just wanted Medive to leave. He didn't feel comfortable with him around anymore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have to admit ... i missed this" he growled with pleasure letting go of his hair to hold his hips and pound inside him in a more accelerated rhytham. Iit felt different that was sure, and he did wanted to be more rough with the other. But when he was a human he had to be careful, now , not so much. Stepping away for a second only to turn Alex around to face him, he lifted him on the wall making him to wrap his legs around his waist and sink in him again holding him firmlly on the wall with his hands. "You like it rough" he stated biting his neck, then kissing his jawline ending with a sealed passionate kiss feeling he was about to cum.

He moaned loudly in the kiss as he finlly reached his climax, biting softly the others lower lip. "I might get used to this now" he added smirking turning around moving in the bed, laying next to eachother, resting.

"Stop being so ill behaved." Medive snapped at Sakura when the other vampire decided to be such a brat. He knew it had been a bad idea to even put being turned into the human's head but he had thought they were going down a good path and Sakura had been so well behaved. Now he was just acting like a child, a brat who wasn't getting his way. "We aren't going to lock you up again, that's not what I meant. But you can't assume that just because you can control yourself when feeding from a vampire that you actually have control over yourself." He added trying to calm his voice but it wasn't working. Irritated with the other and his behavior not understanding why Sakura had to be such a pain right now and couldn't just behave himself and listen.

Sakura telling him to leave him alone now before moving back to his bed made him growl softly, his eyes narrowed as he looked at the other. What really pissed him off though was Sakura telling Jonah the other vampire could stay. "Such a child." He growled feeling like he wasn't going to get anywhere with this. "As for Red... she's gone and won't be back this time. I've made sure of it." He growled before turning and storming off completely irritated with the other. If he had known this would be how Sakura would behave maybe he would have kept Red around. But he had done what he thought was the best for them and handled the problem once and for all. Well... turns out the new problem was going to be even worse. At least to him.

Jonah had been about to leave the room and take Medive with him after Sakura had said he wanted to be left alone now. But when he had taken just a step his hand was caught by the other and he was telling him that he didn't have to leave. As much as Jonah loved hearing that Sakura wanted him to stick around he felt bad that the other was behaving this way towards Medive. It wasn't intentional and this being the first person he had ever changed he couldn't understand what had caused the change in attitude. Watching Medive leave obviously pissed off he just remained standing in his spot for a moment before he moved to sit next to Sakura. "You were really mean to him..." Jonah said softly clearly not knowing how to proceed because he didn't want Sakura to get mad at him and tell him to go too.

Alex wasn't surprised to be told that Akita had missed this, he was sure the other had. There was a nice appeal to the roughness in this than what they had been limited too when he was human. The ability to be as rough or as gentle as they wanted made everything much better to him. A disappointed groan parted his lips when his head was released and Akita had taken a step back slipping out of him. A second later he was turned around and shoved against the wall being lifted up his legs forced to wrap around the other's hips. His boyfriend was quickly slipping into him again and stating that he liked it rough before he was biting his neck, kissing at his jaw and taking him roughly again.

Returning the passionate kiss a series of moans and pleasured gasps escaped him into it as he felt every thrust and the stimulation was driving him crazy. Feeling the pleasure growing in his body, already on the edge of his release. He could feel how close he was and how close Akita was by the other's thrust. Clinging to the other as he was pushed over the edge again with a pleasured cry. "I really do..." He panted out when the kiss broke voicing his agreement to liking it rough. Not to mention his body seemed to thoroughly enjoy the roughness as well. Being laid on the bed now he was happy to cuddle up with Akita and laughed softly when he was told his boyfriend might get used to this. "I can't say I'd complain." He mused himself.

For awhile he was happy to lie there beside Akita and just enjoy the afterglow of his pleasure. But then something else got stuck in his mind and so he decided to ask the question that was now burning with desire. "Does this mean I get to go with you now when you leave on your business or whatever every day? Or am I just going to be your house vampire now?" Alex asked shifting back a little so he could see the other's face wanting to know if he was still going to be left behind or if he'd finally get to go with him and see what he did every day.

"I don't think i was mean jus because i've spoke my mind" he said looking at Jonah waiting for the other sitting on the ned next to him. "I know being a new vampire is something that you guys have to be careful with but ... i don't know" he sigh messing his hair. "It's just something that ... i don't like about him right now" he said shrugging. "Plus, i wanted to be alone with you and finish what we started" he said smirking grabing him by the neck pulling him in a demanding kiss asking for more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For now i will not go to busyness" he said facing Alex. "But yes. I will look after you 24\7 making sure everything is ok" he added holding his hand on the others hip sighing heavily. For now the bond was made but he still had to keep an eye on the other to be sure no one was lilled in the process.

A soft sigh was his response to Sakura saying that he did not feel speaking his mind was being mean. A frown appeared when the other expressed that there was something about Medive he just didn't like. "That must be why he wasn't happy I had changed you already. Because you were mad at him... that anger must have been strong enough to survive the change..." Jonah said softly figuring that was what just have happened. Feeling bad that he was the reason the pair still wasn't getting along. That worry was pushed aside though when Sakura expressed wanting to be alone with him and kisses him once more. He was happy and eager to return it, leaning in and pressing Sakura back against the bed. Taking over the kiss as his hands slipped beneath the other vampire's short. This was much nicer to focus on than the relationship between the other two.

A soft pout appeared when he was told that because of his change and needing to be watched that Akita wouldn't be going on business. "But everything is okay! I want to see how different everything is, explore and have fun! It's like a whole new world!" Alex eagerly expressed wanting to go see things, to experience how different everything was now. In no way did he want to be watched 24/7 even if he liked the idea of Akita being there constantly now.

Sakura giggled when Jonah took the lead in the kiss and pushed him to the bed, liking where that was going and that he had accepted his invitation. Now as a vampire everything was even more sensible. The kiss, the touch, everything seemed so new and interesting that loved it. Maybe his destiny was to be a vampire after all and being human was just part of the process to not turn into a serial killer.

Arching his back he moaned in the kiss, lifting the others shirt not wanting to waste any precious moments on anything else. This was their moment. A perfect moment for the first time in his vampire life. He didn;t want anybody else at that moment but Jonah.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't take it like babysiting. We will have our normal days ... we'll go hunting in the forest, will get you used to be around humans again without hurting them" he started saying playing with Alex's hair. "And after you'll be tasting human blood little by little to get used to it" he added placing a soft kiss on his forehead. "But for now let's just rest and not think about that" he said sighing as he pulled Alex closer to his chest, closing his eyes.

Well... at least Sakura seemed to enjoy his company. It was better that the new vampire had some sort of positive relationship with one of them. Even if he knew deep down he'd always feel a bit guilty for messing up the relationship that Medive had and probably could or would have had with Sakura if he hadn't changed him when he had. But this was so tempting... that lovely non breakable body that was practically screaming to be tested out in all sorts of new ways. How eager he was being in undressing him as well.

Breaking the kiss he moved his lips to Sakura's neck as they both continued undressing each other. Once naked he reached down and teasingly rubbed his fingers against the other's tight hole. "Sex is so much better as a vampire. It's one of many perks." He breathed into Sakura's ear as he moved to prep and tease a little. Slipping a single finger inside and moving it around a second quickly followed. Sex was definitely more intense as a vampire, and that wasn't just because of his bond. But he didn't want to rush it too much either reminding himself that Sakura could react differently being a vampire now.

"That sounds boring." Alex grumbled not liking the idea of going hunting in the forest and getting used to being around humans again. It sounded boring and like a lot of work, neither of which being something that interested him. But he knew Akita wouldn't like it if he put up a fight about it, and deep down knew he'd have to do it eventually. Sighing as he was pulled against Akita's chest he just laid there, resigning himself to this moment and deciding not to argue about it beyond what he had already said. He was eager, wanting to explore the world and see what it held for him like this. Alex didn't want to learn how to be around humans right now, that didn't concern him in the slightest.

He silently laid there watching the other and seeing that his eyes were closed. Curiosity was burning in him and so he waited to see if Akita was going to end up falling asleep. It felt like he had after awhile and so he carefully tried to slip away from the other. Not an easy feat considering the vampire's arms were wrapped around him. But he wanted to explore, wanted to go see things through these different more observant eyes.

Sakura was enjoying so much more now, having his sense optimized at maximum. Being a vampire it really was more intense. Feeling the insertion of the finger made him gasp softly for air. The whisper in his ear and the kisses were just so perfect that he so wanted more. Wanted to feel him, to feel everything a vampire felt in those intense moments.

"I started to like being a vampire" he said moaning as the other inserted another finger making him bite his lower lip keeping a smirk on his face. His hips were moving helping with the pleasure and his hands where clempt in the others hair.

His body was craving for more, desire to know how was everything for a vampire. "Show me how vampires do sex" he whispered kissing the others shoulder. He was so aroused that he was almost slipping to the edge but he didn't want it just yet. He wanted to feel him. To be connected with him. "Fuck me" he demanded looking into Jonahs eyes then kissed him aggressively, pinning his body to the others, spreading his legs more to make him room.

It wasn't an invitation to do a vanilla gentle sex like when he was human. No. He wanted rough. He wanted to see, to feel how vampires felt in those moments. He wanted it all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As he fell asleep his grasp on Alex had loosen. He found his happiness. He was happy. Having Alex a vampire beside him was the perfect thing that ever happened to him in centuries. So he didn't worried anymore about the other. He didn't needed lock-down. He was handling just fine.

Sakura telling him to fuck him in such a manner, spreading those lovely legs for him. It was so enticing that Jonah didn't fight the urge to take him. Fingers slipping out, and shifting between the vampires legs, quickly pushing himself inside. It was through their mental bond that he knee Sakura wanted the full experience of what sex as a vampire really entailed. From the very beginning he was rough with Sakura, thrusting into him fully each time with a quick pace wanting to give Sakura everything he wanted.

Feeling the arms around him loosen as Akita fell asleep made a small smile appear in Alex's face as he slipped away from the other vampire. Getting dressed quickly he slipped out of the house taking in a deep breath an letting out a hum of approval at all the new scents that he was met with. Sweet scents caught his attention and not wanting to go running around in the woods he decided to check out the town instead. That familiar burning in his throat was returning as he moved further and further into town. Ears heading every breath, every heart beat of those around him. He could already feel the hunger growing as those around him became far more appealing.

"Fuck!!" pleasure urged his entire body as the other pushed himself all the way in, starting right away to move his hips in a quick pace. There was no carefulness of breaking him or slowness. It was the rough thing that he wanted and it felt amazing. Having him know what he wanted through the bond was just the perfect drug. It was like ecstasy. Without even doing the mare effort he climaxed after a few thrust, growling in full delight, but he continued to accept him in, wanting more. The feeling was incredible, just couldn't describe it. It was better then when he was human.

"Yeas ...ngh .... oh .... fuck ... mmnnhhh..." his mouth was going dry but he didn't cared. This was to perfect, too addicted to stop now. He wanted more and more. Closing his legs around his waist he arched his back feeling his erection hitting another good spot. He wrapped his arms on the others back, digging his nails as he was moaning with pleasure. As the thrust got even more violent he was gripping the bar above his head holding himself steady. "Fuck yes ... i love it ....ngh...ngh ...ngh....hugh .... i'm ...god ...i'm gonna cum again ...ngh ...argh ...agh...ngh....nnnnnnghhh" he clenched his teeth as he was thrown down the edge again.

He was getting insatiable. He couldn't remember when he felt this good back when he was human. This was way better than anything. And it was far from over.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting a little cold Akita grumbled in his sleep and moved his hand to find the blanket but what he discovered was an empty space near him. In an instant he was up looking around in panic. "Alex?" but there was no sign of him. He noticed that his clothes weren't on the floor either. "FUCK!" he jumped out of bed, got dressed and rushed outside the house starting to look for him.

Trying to figure out where the other went or where he was going, he tried to check the link between them, he checked also the smell in the air, making sure that there was no scent of blood somewhere. Sighing he started running at full speed checking different places that he thought Alex would be. Since he said he didn't want in the jungle .... don't tell me he went downtown where all the people are? He started mumbling some curse words as he started running on the buildings to have a bigger picture.

He could feel the others presence getting closer and closer but also his hunger growing. An empty space started to form in his guts. It was fear. Fear that Alex might do something stupid and he would be to late to stop him. Jumping around the buildings he saw his figure in the distance and he also noticed his red eyes glowing. He wasn't out for some air anymore, he was out for food. And being surrounded by humans, it was like an open buffet for a new vampire.

"Alex, stop right there!" he said in a serious tone as he landed behind him right before he was about to attack. "Don't make me regret for trusting you" he continued growling a little, trying to throw some dominance to him. "We go home this instance" he added keeping his guard up just in case of something unpredictable.

A soft amused smile appeared when Sakura came after just a few thrusts. Loving that he was so sensitive and eager, though he certainly wasn't finished with him. It was a good thing that Sakura apparently didn't want him to stop either because he had no intention of stopping. Feeling the legs wrapping around his hips and changing the angle of his thrusts slightly.

The nails digging into his back encouraged his movements, growling in pleasure against the other's neck. Sakura was soon trying to support himself against the headboard before he was managing to get out that he was going to cum again. Pleased by the news he purred happily in his ear, "Good. Cum for me." He whispered softly feeling himself on the edge of his release as well.

Hearing the familiar voice behind him Alex felt himself rolling his eyes. "I'm just looking. Calm down." Alex replied in an almost irritated tone. He knew that was in a sense a lie, he was looking, but not innocently anymore, aware he was looking for a meal at this point and not just enjoying the stroll anymore. Hearing Akita speak again this time saying not to make him regret trusting him Alex's gaze moved over his shoulder to then other man his displeasure clear. "I'm not doing anything." He growled in response even if he felt a part of him wanting to submit to the dominance being shown.

"I don't want to. It's boring and I'm tired if being stuck there all the time." Alex objected. "Just let me... Look a little longer." That was met with an odd purr from him, eagerly wanting to 'look' and get closer. He was already absently inching forward not even aware he was doing it.