Ephemeral Blood ~ Sathenus & mik3la

mik3la

The next days were like this. Sakura and Jonah starting to spend more time together than usual, and Medive trying to keep Red away from Sakura, or it could have been the other way around. Cause Red was more than happy seeing the two separated. Sometimes Medive has spending time with them two but it wasn't as often as before. Ever since Red came back into their lives, it was like Medive was forgetting about them. They didn't want just sex. They wanted him, but every time they would try to talk with him about it, he would get angry and ran away from the conversation. So Sakura and Jonah got more and more closer these few days, and Sakura found something strange about him.

One day as he was eating he thought about Jonah and said his name clearly in his head. Jonha .... The thing that happened next surprised him. Jonah was entering the room asking if he had called him. Sakura was about to say no but he stopped mid sentence not sure about it.

"Can you think of a number? It doesn't matter what number. The longer the better" he said blinking a few times trying to concentrate. He could hear something but it was still not understandable. "Forget it" he said sighing when he didn't guessed the number. its stupid, i'm not special , he thought returning to his eating thinking that the other didn't heard him say his name before and it was just in his imagination.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

Jonah had been so sure that Sakura had called for him but it seemed that hadn't been the case at all. When he was told to think of a number the longer the better he though of the day he had met Sakura for the first time, the month, day and year. The other man had come close but hasn't quite got it right, which was weird enough. Though Sakura was telling him a moment later to forget it making him frown as he watched the cute human he had grown extremely attached too.

Suddenly he swore Sakura spoke again, this time though he didn't see the others lips move. Despite bring confused he commented on the words, "You are special, Sakura. At least to me. Don't ever convince yourself otherwise." Jonah lightly scolded the human. A frown in his face as he moved over and dipped his head to catch the others in a deep passionate kiss. To show just how special Sakura was too him.

Sakura froze at the moment Jonah told him that he was special. He didn't say that out loud. Shocked and eyes wide he turned to Jonah and started laughing. "No freaking way" he said looking at Jonah grabbing his hands forcing him to look at his face, especially his lips that next weren't moving. You can hear my thoughts! How the hell did this happened? he asked in his mind, smiling like stupid but it was kind of cool. He had a super power that he didn't heard before of it.

"This is freaking crazy" he took a deep breath trying to calm his thrilled emotions that were overwhelming him. "For the time being, we shouldn't tell anyone ... not even Medive" he said lowering his gaze trying to figure out how he could use this in the future. "It will be hard to keep it away from him but ... with Red on his back, i don't want to risk it" he said looking back at Jonah. He was starting not to trust Medive anymore.

Red on the other side, she was planning how she could attack Sakura without the others to notice anything and to make it look like a self accident, not wanting to get involved. Sharing Medive with Jonah was fine. She got used with him, plus he was a vampire like her. But this one, this one was a human. An inferior thing to her kind. So she wouldn't accept that. His kind were food for them. Not pets or worst, lovers. She just didn't want to accept it.

For those past days she tried to act as normal as possible and try to be out of their way, sometimes even trying to act all friendly even if it wasn't her thing and Jonah would get defensive. Seeing him and Sakura get so closed kind of made her happy cause that way she could have Medive only for her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As days were going by, Akita could see how Alex was counting the days till his birthday which was in only a day. He couldn't delay it anymore, plus he promised he would turn him into one. This time, he had to accept it and go with it till the end. It was something that would make Alex happy and so will he. Having him for eternity, not worried that he could harm his human body, that would be a good relief.

Confusion was written clearly on Jonah's face at the reaction Sakura had. Eyed not blinking as he was pulled to watch the other noticing how Sakura seemed intent that he watch his lips. What happened next was as confusing as it was eye opening. He had heard the others thoughts? That seemed... Impossible! Clearly it wasn't though, this newfound connection between them raising far more questions than it answered.

"Why should we keep it from him?" Jonah asked not understanding why Sakura wanted to keep this new discovery away from Medive. It seemed like something they should tell him about, especially since he felt like this would open a lot of doors for them. It made him question if he could hear all of Sakura's thoughts or just those the human decided to share with him.

*~*~*~*~*

Medive was a bit bothered by the lack of time he seemed to have for Sakura and Josh and because of how defensive he found himself becoming. In the end it was probably a good thing since it meant he could keep Red occupied. Though even she could only keep so much of his attention, especially when he still had needs that couldn't be met by a woman.

"What are you up to?" He questioned noticing that the two boys had once again gained her attention. He did his best to keep her distracted from them, well from Sakura. That wasn't always easy, especially since he was finding himself needing space as time went on.

Alex was incredibly excited, having been counting down the days to his birthday and the day that he had been waiting for. Knowing he was so close to finally being a vampire with Akita meant he was practically bouncing around the house in excitement a large smile stuck on his face. Noticing his boyfriend Alex dated over to him leaving up for a kiss, "Hey sexy!" He greeted the other happily. "I can't believe it's practically here already!" Alex exclaimed hugging his boyfriend. He had thought this day would never come, and yet it was mere hours away since it was the very next day.

"I'm a little scared that he cannot control himself and start trusting Red. And i don't trust her" he whispered still holding Jonah by the arm hopping he would understand and accept his request. It was hard to lie to Medive, not to mention, it was feeling like they were betraying him, but he didn't trust Red and seeing Medive how he was acting around her, it made Sakura not trust Medive either.

Hearing the others voice Sakura looked up trying to smile but at the same time feeling a jolt in his heart. He didn't know if it was happiness or sadness. "Nothing much. Trying to think of some activities to do around the house and was deciding if we should paint my room," he wanted to say more but he bite his tongue. finally Red gave you permition to see us? ugh ... he thought but just sighed. He didn't cared if Jonah heard that. That was how he actually felt for these past days but he didn't want to upset Medive. He was already upset with Red's presence or at least that's what he thought.

*~*~*~*~*

"Hey back" he said smiling kissing the others soft lips. Seeing the excitement in his eyes made him happy as well. Maybe being turned into a vampire was going to be a good thing after all. "Yes, but first we will gonna celebrate your birthday as a human, like normal couples do and after celebrate your birthday as a vampire" he said holding him by the waist, moving his one hand up and down the others bare back. His skin was so warmth and soft that he would gonna miss it.

Jonah still didn't like the idea of keeping things from Medive bit he'd honor Sakura's wish and not two the older vampire. His eyes were in the take as he stood there, thinking about this new connection and what it could possibly mean. Suddenly heading Medive's voice made him perk up, having been missing the older vampire. Trying to ignore the thought that Sakura had since it was unpleasant to him.

Medive nodded at the comment a bit thoughtful. "I think you should. Make it all yours." He agreed to the idea of Sakura painting his room. "You're also free too refurnish it if you want." He added. Leaning down to give his little human a light kiss before he leaned over to Shi the same to Jonah truly missing them.

A curious look crossed Alex's face when he was told that they should celebrate his birthday as a human the way normal could do then again as a vampire. "Do vampires and humans celebrate birthdays differently?" He questioned not quite understanding why it mattered. In the end he wouldn't complain, mainly because he was celebrating it with the best boyfriend ever and because in the end he was getting the best gift ever. Feeling the hand running asking his back had his eyes drift shut for a moment as he enjoyed the touch. Leaning up for a kiss a bright smile still on his face. "You're the best boyfriend ever." He whispered softly on the others lips.

Sakura smiled and nodded when Medive kissed him. He really did missed him and was sad that he wasn't spending time with them as before. He just hopped that Red would go away soon or something and that way they could be them three again. "Would you like to join us?" he asked Medive hopping he would spend that little time with them, even if it was something so simple and humanly as painting the room.

"Why would he want to do such boring activities when he has real busyness to attend" said Red coming from behind Medive, giving him some new documents that he requested before. "Vampires don't paint rooms, they could care less for that " she said spiteful of the idea of doing something so low class for any vampire.

"No one asked you, you know" he said angrily narrowing his eyes pinning Red with his eyes. Even if he was just a human he wasn't going to back off just because she was a bitch.

Red clench her teeth and growled a little trying not to jump to his throat. Not just yet. "You're just a spoiled child so why bother" she said calming herself. "We need to go" she said to Medive, referring to the documents in his hands and the busyness they had to attend that couldn't be delayed.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Akita smiled kissing him back. "Then we should start with celebration" he said turning in bed so that he was on top pressing his lips over the others in a passionate one. "Get dressed and meet me downstairs" he said grinning devilish cause he was breaking the kiss and the action that Alex probably thought would happen next.

He got out of bed, taking really fast a pair of jeans and a shirt on, he was a vampire after all and could move fast, and went downstairs preparing for the date.

Medive had been about to answer Sakura and tell the human he would enjoy joining them and helping out. Mainly because he just wanted to spend time with the two and didn't really care what they were doing. However, the moment his mouth opened to reply Red had appeared out of nowhere and spoke this of course didn't sit well with him and a deep warning growl escaped him when he noticed how she had originally reacted to Sakura telling her he didn't ask her.

"He's not a spoiled child. Sakura is here to stay, you need to accept that." Medive warned Red before he was turning his gaze back to Sakura reaching out and cupping his cheek as he gave him a loving look. "I really would love to help you guys out and spend that time together. Unfortunately... Red's right though... I have business that I need to handle and that can't wait. I'm sorry." Medive told the other a truly apologetic look crossing his face. "I promise, real soon we'll spend time together. All day, no distractions. Just us." He promised.

Alex was surprised but pleased when Akita turned them so he was pressed into the bed his handsome boyfriend above him. He happily and eagerly returned the kiss, letting his eyes drift shut and losing himself to the kiss. When it broke he was disappointed that Akita was pulling away and grabbing clothes telling him to get dressed and meet him downstairs. A disappointed groan escaping him as he laid there for a moment before he was finally getting up and getting dressed. Heading downstairs to meet his boyfriend and see what the other man was up to.

"Where are we going?" Alex asked confused though he was quick to bound over for another kiss. He was still really excited, still eager about everything that was happening. This meant that he'd have Akita and his boyfriend would have him for the rest of his life... or existence. Which was now going to be incredibly longer than before which just made it all the more exciting.

Sakura liked the fact that Medive jumped in his defense and put Red to her place. Maybe that way the information could get in that thick scull of hers. He smiled sighing when the vamp spoke to him, kissing his forehead. He just nodded, sign that he understood that he had work to do. Not liking the fact that Red was with him, but he understood there were other businesses to handle.

"It's alright... we hat work to do anyway" he said shortly watching him and Red go. "Right ... Lets redecorate my room now" he said to Jonah, going to look for the paint. Even it it was a mere lie he had to do that now in order to look as if they've been busy all day.

0-----------------------------------------------------------------

"You'll see" he said pointing to the car to get in.

He drove with a small smile on his face all the way to a local mall and went streight to the cinema. He buyed popcorn and stuff and went to see a movie together. Just like normal humans do on their dates. Their seats were way up behind everyone and they were lucky that the room wasn't that full.

"I want you to enjoy your last day as a human" he said in a whisper kissing the others neck.

Jonah wasn't sure what to make of the exchange that had just happened, finding that Red trying to keep such a firm hold on Medive was being ridiculous. Drawn from his thoughts when Sakura indicated that they should find the paint then and get started. "You really want to spend all day repainting your room?" He asked as he followed after the other man. After they found the store room with a bunch of different colored paints he started to hold them up for Sakura to decide if he liked that color.

"If we are going too repaint it we might as well actually make it something you'll like and not completely random." Jonah commented as he continued to show the other man different colors. "We can do more than one color if you want." He added.

Alex was even more confused when he was told that he'd see while being pointed to the car. Giving him a curious look he did as he was told getting into the car and watching the scene go by the window while Akita drove them to their destination. After they arrived at the mall and had gotten their tickets and snacks sitting in the back of the theatre Akita finally told him why they were here on a date.

"I enjoy every day when I'm sharing it with you." Alex instantly responded. Though he liked the kiss to his neck and didn't mind doing such a normal thing with Akita he didn't want his boyfriend to think they had to do such things to make him enjoy his day even if it was his last day being human. It made no difference to him when he had such a bright future with the other man ahead of him. "If we're going to make this about me enjoying my last day as a human though I hope we'll do more than just see a movie." Alex mused.

He smiled seeing the other trying to make it official their new job and do it right. He was right. If they were going to paint it because they said so, at least they should do it as they liked it. Taking the brushes and checking the colors he decided on two of them.

"We're gonna make 2 walls light blue and 2 walls peach" he said laughing at the image of it. It will be funny and i think i might like the finished picture" he said taking the rest of the equipment and heading to his room, preparing the tools for the big painting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What am i going to do with you? I've created an insatiable monster" he whispered amused by his comments. He placed his hand in between the others tights and turned to his ear to whisper.

"Guess i thought everything through my dear" he then licked his earlobe and kissed the soft skin of his neck again, tracing with his tongue a small trail up his neck, teasing him.

"Sounds good." Jonah said with a soft laugh as he grabbed the paint cans they would need so Sakura wasn't carrying everything and followed him upstairs. "First things first we have to move everything away from the walls." He commented looking around and seeing what had to be moved or taken down. At least they could have fun with this even If he knew it had been Sakura's attempt to get Medive for a bit.

Alex laughed softly giving his handsome boyfriend a knowing smile. "It definitely is all your fault. I went months perfectly happy without sex now I feel like I can't even go a few hours." Alex teased the other. That didn't mean he had been prepared for the hand slipping between his thighs a blush sprouting up on his face. Though in the dark theatre he was really hoping it wasn't noticeable. The way Akita was teasing him had a pleasant shiver run down his back and his breath catch in his throat. "Such a tease." He breathed giving the vampire a knowing look.

"Right" he said smiling as he started to move the furniture in the middle of the room, covering it with a small blanket. "That should do it" he added taking the paint and dipping it in the color bucket, painting the wall in front of him.

He enjoyed the time with Jonah. It was fun. Other than the fact that they've painted the walls, they have painted themselves from head to toe but it was fun. they laughed, the joked, they even chased one another in the room. It was a fun time spend together.

"I think it looks perfect" he said stepping aback to look at their masterpiece.

"Let's clean this mess and clean yourself after" he added moving the furniture from the middle to make some room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Always and forever" he mumbled about his remark with the tease. He liked it to mess with the other in public places knowing very well that Alex would get embarrassed and seeing that face was ecstasy for him.

"Let's enjoy our movie for now" he said taking his hand and starting eating popcorn.

Painting the room with Sakura had turned out to be more fun than Jonah had originally expected. But they had enjoyed it and the time has passed pretty fast. It seemed to fly by and they had finished, both of them looking over their work a smile on his face. "Looks great." Jonah commented before he was told they should clean up. "I agree, we're a mess!" He laughed. Helping to clean up any paint in the room that needed to be taken care of before he was taking Sakura's have and leading him to the Bergeron so they could clean themselves up.

Alex was a little frustrated that Akita enjoyed torturing him like this too much. Not that he was entirely surprised because as much as his boyfriend may like to tease him in public he never went further. Making Alex aware that he liked teasing him in public but would never follow through with more in a public setting. Turning to the movie he munched on popcorn and sipping from his soda. Deciding to distract himself with this, even if he was more interested in his boyfriend than the movie on the screen. Trying to think of ways he could return the favor of being a tease to Akita to make up for all the times, places and ways Akita teased him.

Sakura went to his room to change his clothes and take a shower. There was still plenty of time till evening when Medive was returning home so as he was showering he was thinking what else he could do in the house to not get bored.

Other thoughts where bothering him about Medive and Red at that moment but he was trying not to think about it that much. Leaving the hot water to relax his body.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the movie was running Akita thought to try something to spice up the things. As he was watching the screen he placed his hand back in between Alex leg, moving it slowly up and down, touching softly the others crotch. He wasn't making eye contact but keeping his gaze to the screen, keeping a small cockier smile on his face.

Jonah really did enjoy hanging out with Sakura and spending time with him no matter what they were doing. After getting into the shower and washing up he was just pulled on a pair of boxers and shorts before he went to hunt the other down again. Upon finding Sakura he gave him a small smile, "Since we repainted do you want to shop for new furniture or items for your room to?" Sakura asked more than willing to help him shop online for anything he may want or need. "Or! I can drag you out of this stuffy mansion and we can go out for a nice fancy dinner?" He suggested.

Alex was so lost in his thoughts that he wasn't aware what Akita was doing until he felt the hand between his thighs again. Instinctively his legs spread further to give the hand more space without Alex really being aware of the movement. His body responding naturally to his boyfriend's touch. The slow teasing rubs finally brought his mind crashing back to reality, eyes darting to the vampire beside him. Even in the dark theater he could see the cocky smile on the other's face. He was stunned, truly surprised since Akita had never done more than a single touch or give his neck attention in public. This was definitely different than that and it was causing his body to respond more eagerly than before.

Even just the slow rubs filling him with excitement, thrilled by the touch and their current location. Alex wanted to say something, he even opened his mouth to do so but quickly shut it again when he had to bite back a moan. Bitting his bottom lip as he tried to get his mind to focus on the movie and not on the other's hand. "This isn't like you..." Alex finally managed to breath out. His eyes remaining firmly glued to the movie screen and trying to figure out why Akita had decided he wanted our was willing to do such things now when he had always seemed so against it before.

After the shower he got dressed in something simple. A pair of shorts and a shirt and meat up with Jonah in the living room. He didn't expect the suggestion that the other made it. That made him really happy which made him jump a little.

"Really? Can we go to a shop and look around? that would be great" he said happy, holding the others arm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akita laughed silently and finally turned his gaze at Alex, his eyes glowing purple. "I've told you before .... I'm not always behaving" he said in a seductive tone, bending over and kissing the others neck, biting it softly as his hand moved right inside his pans, grabbing firmly his erected member. "Now now ... be a good boy and don't make loud noises" he said opening the pants with the other hand freeing the pressure. "We don't want anyone to notice how naughty you are in this place" he whispered biting his earlobe.

"Sure! You don't get to go out enough." Jonah said pleased by how excited Sakura seemed about the idea of them going into town. The poor human had been kept away from civilization for too long, kept under a short leash. He wanted to give him some freedom back, wanted to take the cute human out for some fun. Some simple shopping and a nice dinner. Pulling on a shirt he made sure he had his keys and wallet before happily leading Sakura from the house and towards a car.

Alex didn't know what to do or how to handle the way Akita was making him feel. Seeing how his eyes glowed purple and his hand released his hard erection from his pants before he returned to stroking it. Alex tried his best to keep himself quiet but he started squirming in his seat, pleasure shooting through his body. "Y-you're making it hard..." Alex gasped instantly biting his lip and trying to make sure no one had heard that. "Y... You're...f-fault..." he managed to get out when he was told they didn't want anyone to notice how naughty he was being. It was Akita's fault he was even being naughty like this. The vampire's fault his hips involuntarily thrust into his touch. His fault that he struggled to keep his voice down and not draw attention to them.

Sakura fallowed happy the other to the car, setting his seat belt and waiting with excitement the see the outside world again. it has been some time since he went into town, not to mention shopping or even interact with other people. Now he got the chance to do that thanks to Jonah. The excitement was too obvious and hard to hold back.

"This day just turned out even better than planned" he said as soon as Jonah got in the car and drove off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh you like it " he trailed a small line with his tongue on the others neck, fallowing the jaw line, before he pressed his lips over his into a passionate kiss. His hand continued the movement, feeling the member pulsing in his hand. The lucky thing was that the cinema was only half full and the upper side where they were it was mostly empty. But there could always be the risk of someone turning and looking up if they were to hear something. So he had to keep the other silent.

"Good. I'm glad that I could make today better for you." Jonah replied with a small smile as he drove them to town. Sure he could have just ran there and carried Sakura since it'd be quicker but that wasn't really practical if the were going to go shopping. That and Jonah really wanted to make this as normal for Sakura as possible. Feeling as though the other man didn't have much in the sense of normal in his life anymore. Especially under the watchful gaze of a possessive vampire who still didn't like or enjoy humans despite having taken for Sakura. Jonah felt like their human needed and deserved and needed this, so he was going to give it to him.

There was definitely no way that Alex could our would deny that he liked it. But he always liked any and all attention that Akita gave his body. Maybe not necessarily how quick and easy his body was to respond to such attention, but he always liked the attention in general. Now was no different though he actually had to be quiet which wasn't easy for him to do or something that he normally had to do. The passionate kiss helped silence any noises that had tried to escape though it was quickly turning into a messy kiss. Alex could feel himself so close to his release, teetering on the edge. Thrusting his hips up into Akita's hand again eager to get that release not caring that they were in a public theater.

Shakira was too excited to care for anything else. He was going to a mall. He was going to see other people in the daylight. He didn't know how much he missed it until now. He got used to the idea of living with vampires away from normal humans but now when he was having the opportunity he felt alive again. Maybe he could visit his mother as well. It was only a quick turn when they were going to get back home.

Arriving at the mall he was like a kid visiting for the first time the place. His smile was all big and it was like he was radiating. He was feeling himself alive again. "Oh, you really need to try some bubble gum Icecream. It is amazing" he said grabbing the others hand after they parked and entered the building to find the stand and buy some Icecream.

It was like he was still in college, struggling with his exams. It felt like nothing has happened to him and that his life was back to normal. "Oh , they changed some things around here" he said as they were walking pass different stores. "This wasn't here before .... oh, they changed the interior, nice choices" he was more talking to himself.

‐-------------------------------------------------

He just loved how his body was reacting to him. It was so satisfying that he didn't need anything more. Keeping the pace and kisses at the same rhythm he moved slowly to his ear. "Let me see you cum baby" he whispered biting his earlobe, glancing him in the eyes and then press his lips once more, shoving his tongue into that sweet mouth of his.

Jonah absolutely loved how eager Sakura was when they got to the mall. How the cute human grabbed his hand and quickly lead him inside the large building telling him how he had to try bubble gum ice cream and even expressing how it had changed once they were inside the building. He amused the cute human by sharing some bubble gum ice cream with him insisting to keep their day out of the mansion together as date-like as possible since he really felt that Sakura needed this more than anyone really understood.

He went from store to store with Sakura letting the other completely gush over the things he wanted and making sure he got everything he wanted. They didn't have to worry about money after all and with everything that Sakura had gone through from the moment he had been taken by Medive that faithful night to everything with Red lately he felt the other literally deserved everything he wanted and more. At some point he managed to calm the other down enough to convince him for them to sit down and get some lunch. After they got their food he happily sat across the table from Sakura and flashed the other a loving smile, "Having fun?" He questioned thoughtfully. Wanting to make sure that the other completely enjoyed this day out.

His body was just melting from the pleasure that was flooding his system as Akita continued to stroke him, continued kissing his neck and giving him stimulation. Even though it was little stimulation and from other partners he would have needed more to even be brought here. The vampire beside him seemed to know his body better than he did. Alex swearing it was from all the time they spent exploring each other's bodies when they had been locked away in the cottage together for as long as they had been. None of that really mattered though, what mattered was that sinister hand on his hard length and how close he was to cumming in the theater despite his best attempts to hold it off.

His body seemed to lose it the moment he heard Akita whisper in his ear, telling him to let him see him cum in such a hot voice that it was impossible for Alex not to oblige. As his boyfriend's tongue once more slid into his mouth, his lust and pleasured filled eyes met his boyfriend's as his body tensed in his chair. Hands clinging to the arms of his seat as his legs seemed to quiver and tense, it was literally a few seconds later that he moaned his release as softly as he possibly could into the other's mouth. Alex still trying his best to remain as quiet as possible despite the fact that all he really wanted to do was voice his pleasure. His heart was racing in his chest and his breath was unsteady and uneven when their kiss broke. Face still flushed red as he desperately hoped that no one was aware of what had just happened.

"Fun? Are you kidding? this is the best day ever" he said as he started eating looking around at the people. He kind of noticed that people were kind of sad, some of them even scared but he couldn't understand why. He tried to ignored and think about the way he would ask Jonah to take him to his mother. He hadn't seen her for so long that he missed her.

"Jonah .... I wanted to ask you something" he said starting to play with his food. "When we go home, can we make a small detour?" he raised his eyes to look at the other. "It's not very far from here and it's kind of in our way" he added moving the food to the side."I really want to visit my mother. I know its risky and all but ... I missed her and since we are here i thought that maybe ... we can....please?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akita took a small napkin and cleaned the mess he made, kissing the other one more time. "Just in time with the ending" he said amused by the others state. He loved it to see Alex all messed up. As the lights turned on he saw the others red cheeks. "I'm going to miss this" he said touching Alex's cheek smiling.

Taking his hand they exit the room and wondered around a little, then he decided it was time to go home. He didn't want to have Alex complain about him delaying the transition or something like that.

Jonah had to admit that he loved how happy Sakura was with their day out. He was glad to be able to give him a nice day out like this. As they were eating he paused at the question of stopping to see his mother and Jonah's heart seemed to twist uncomfortably a sad and somewhat confused look crossing his face. Had Medive not told him? Like seriously not told him? For a moment he debated in not telling him but knew that someone had to and not leave it to taking him just to figure it out there.

Reaching across the table he gently took Sakura's hand in his their eyes locked. "Sakura... I'm so sorry... I thought Medive would have told you." He started pausing for a moment. "Your mother passed away... She's not there. It's an empty apartment now." It hurt him to say it because he knew it was really going to upset the man and they had been having such a nice day. This really was going to ruin it but someone had to tell him since Medive clearly hadn't.

Alex was breathing unevenly as the movie came to an end. His cheeks still red as the theater brightened up with the end of the movie. Looking over as his cheek was touched and Akita said he was going to miss that. "You've seen it plenty of times. I don't think you'll miss it too much. Besides, this opens up far more things for us to be able to do and enjoy together." Alex replied.

He was happy to take Akita's hand for them to head home together now. "It was a really sweet date." Alex told Akita a small smile on his face. "You're so sweet. I love you and everything you've done for me." Wanting to express how much he appreciated everything. But he was ready to start this next chapter as a vampire, hand in hand, side by side with boyfriend.

The smile that he had on his face when he spoke about his mother and the fact he wanted to visit her fade away slowly seeing the other getting so serious and coming sit next to him. He didn't know why the other was getting so sad and acted that way. But soon the news flashed him, better say stuck him like a lightning bolt from head to toe, crumbling his existence. "N-No .... My mom is safe ... Medive told me she is safe" he said taking his hands from the grip, moving an inch back. What Jonah was saying couldn't be true. "You're joking and this is not funny" he started laughing nervously not want to believe it.

Standing up he started to take one step at a time being in shock. "My ... my mother is not dead. .... that can't be ... he promised .... he promised!" he started screaming and crying, tears falling instantly on his cheeks. A strong pain punched his heart, making it almost hard to breath. Falling down to his knees he cried out loud, taking deep breaths of air as he was holding his hand to his chest. He felt like suffocating. How could Medive lie to him in such a way? How could he hide away from him such an important matter? It was his mother and he had the right to know. He had the right to know about the only family alive that he got. He needed to know!

"NO!! Leave me alone!" he snapped pushing Jonah away when the other tried to comfort him. "When did it happened?" he asked trembling with anger. "I ASKED YOU WHEN DID IT HAPPENED?" he screamed not carring that people were starting to look at them with curious eyes. But he didn't cared. He didn't care about anyone anymore. "SINCE WHEN YOU ARE HIDING THIS FROM ME!" sobbing he kept his distance from the other, not wanting to have any contact whatsoever with him or with anyone else.

"When i ask Medive about mother? Months ago? That's when it was? For months you're keeping this from me?" he asked crying and crying not able to hold them back. He hatted feeling so weak but it was hurting too much. It was like a part of him broke that instance and was gone forever. "You knew for months and didn't care to tell me? ME! HER SON!" he turned to ran away not carrying that he was leaving Jonah behind. He didn't cared about him anymore. He hated him. He hated Medive. He hated everyone.

He had to check the house. He had to go there no matter what. Because of the anger and crying he started to feel weak, little faints pushing him to lean a little on a wall, but he kept going. He was in a hypnosis, chanting that he had to see his house. That his mother was still alive and that they were lying, messing with him. He didn't want to believe anything. He didn't know where the vamp was nor if he was fallowing him. He would had fight him with all his power to get away just to ran back home.

Reaching the front porch of the house he stopped , falling down on his knees as the house was all ruins. The house was blown away. Taking sharp breaths between cries he was hyperventilating himself and the predictable happened. With one last cry from all his heart, he fainted right there, exhausted from tears and pain. Small images of his memory with his mother started running like a flash screen. All their memories together and the times they were happy with one another.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Driving back home he stopped Alex on the front door. "I have another little surprise for you" he said taking out a blindfold. "I have to set the mood" he said smiling blindfolding Alex and then guided him the house step by step till they reached the living room. "Wait here and don't take that off yet" he said leaving a soft kiss on his neck and then disappeared in the air. He lit up some perfumer candles in the room and came from the kitchen with a cake. Turning on the music he turned to Alex. "Take the blindfold down" he said waiting in front of the other with the cake in his hand.

"Happy birthday babe"