Ephemeral Blood ~ Sathenus & mik3la

mik3la

Feeling the other wrap his arms around him made him leave his tears out, hiding his face in his chest. He humped in the kiss as their lips connected making it feel like the other was trying his best to calm him down. But it was hard.

He looked at him blinking a few times as tears were still running down his cheek, gripping his shirt firmly. He didn't believed what Jonah was trying to re-assure him about the other vampire. He didn't trust him. And that was something that no one would change it in his mind. But he let him comfort him. He needed this from the other. Seeing how he could lose hold of their connection scared him.

"What if he already got to me through you? Because of you? Because i couldn't reach you i panicked so hard, trying desperately to make you look at me, to react in some sort of a way but ... you were like a living puppet. That made my blood boil even more. Seeing his affect on you.... it was unbearable.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

What Sakura said next really surprised him, the vampire asking him what if Micheal had already gotten to him, because of him. Jonah didn't want to think about him being the reason that anyone was able to get to Sakura. "Unfortunately that's an affect he has on most vampires. It's nothing specific to me." Jonah let Sakura know not wanting him to think that this was something Micheal only did to him. Still, he was aware that none of that may make Sakura feel better especially since he noticed the tears that were falling.

Leaning forward he kissed him once more before he was giving him a smile. Resting a hand on the other's cheek. "It'll be okay. Really." Jonah really wanted to make Sakura feel better but he wasn't entirely sure how to do so either. Especially since everything that hurt him and that had bothered him was nothing that he was capable of changing. So he was hoping that kissing the vampire and showing him his love instead would be enough to help him get over it.

That really was all he could do. When the kiss broke he smiled at the other and stroked his cheek gently. "I really don't want you to worry about that anymore. We're connected again now and I'm fine." He said softly his smile remaining firm.

Sobbing he gave in the kiss, letting the other wash his worries with kisses but it didn't work.

how can i not worry about you .... when you will have to go and see him and i cannot reach you...worry of what he might do to you...

He wasn't aware anymore how he spoke. Out loud or in his mind. The fear that the other vampire had made him feel when he couldn't reach Jonah was scary.

"I'll always worry about you idiot" he said narrowing his eyes whipping his tears, looking at him. "If that guy ever do something to you i swear he'll...." he bit his lip, sinking his fang in his lip to calm himself. Pain was a reminder that he could still feel and he needed to calm down. It was something he decided to do during training.

Believe me, Sakura. Him closing our connection when I'm with him will be for the best. I'm not sure how well I'd be able to control it or what you'd get through it if he didn't. Jonah told the other through their bond. It seemed like Micheal being able to close their connection could really be a blessing in disguise, feeling like their connection being intact during the times he went to Micheal would actually cause more harm than the connection being temporarily closed. "Our bond returns when we got far enough away from him. It's only temporary and then it comes back." He said softly really wishing he was able to make him feel better.

In the end, Jonah was sure that there as nothing he could do to reassure Sakura. "I know you will." He murmured when Sakura said that he would always worry about him. Cupping the other's cheek he smiled up at him encouraging the other to stop biting on his lip. "Let's stop worrying about all of this though. Instead we should just spend time together. Our tasks for the day are finished. We have the rest of the day for us."

He hugged him tight, not wanting to let go. It felt like if he would let go the other would disappear. What could that guy possibly to do him that it was for the best that their bond was cut for that time frame? Everything Jonah said was only making him more curious about the vampire and what he could do. A chill shiver ran down his spine, making him want to keep Jonah as long as possible with him.

He just realized that he didn't know nothing about his past or anything at all about him, except what he found out at first when Medive captured him and hold him hidden. That was all. But what was his past? Clearly the vampire was from his past, a distant past since Red was the one taking his place.

Looking at his eyes and face he took a deep breath. He didn't know anything about the guy.

"Fuck me" he whimpered still holding him tight in his embrace.

Jonah ran his fingers through the other's hair when he was hugged tightly, trying his best to soothe him. Especially as he was hugged so tightly, wondering if there was anything he'd be able to say to the younger vampire to make him feel better. As he was thinking about that he suddenly heard Sakura speak. Surprise hit him first as his eyes moved to lock with the other's not really sure that was a good idea.

"Are you sure? You said earlier how sore you were... it's not good to overdo it." Jonah asked wondering if it was a good idea. At the same time he really did want to take him. It caused him to be a little confused as he had conflicting feelings . Shifting himself he pulled back slightly to kiss the other's forehead, "I don't want to take you if you're still sore, Sakura." He admitted to the other vampire. That wasn't something he wanted to do to him. Wanting to look out for what was best for the vampire.

Sakura frown not liking the respond. why are you rejecting me? he thought more for himself. It wasn't the first time that he was sore and they had fucked. They did that in the past multiple times. What was so different now?

Closing his eyes he sigh. "I can handle it" he said in a whisper. "It wouldn't be the first time doing so" he added pulling himself away from Jonah.

"But guess if you don't want to i have another option" he said narrowing his eyes, not licking to think about Medive as an option cause he didn't want Medive. He wanted Jonah, but since the other started to act all sensitive now, when he wanted him the most, he had to think about something that could make him do him.

Sakura's response to him just caring about the other's well being was shocking and it left Jonah speechless for a moment as the other was telling him that it wouldn't be the first time they had done so. "That's definitely not the point." Jonah replied feeling hurt that Sakura would act this way just because he had questioned if now was really a good time from them to have sex when Sakura had made it clear this morning he was sore.

When the younger vampire said that if he didn't want to then he guessed he had another option it caused him to frown and he grew irritated with the other. Partially because he didn't like that Sakura only thought of Medive as another option when he was trying to look out for him, but also because he knew what the other man was trying to pull by doing this. The sad part, it was working. Jonah didn't want to let Medive have Sakura when the other vampire clearly wanted him instead.

"Why do you have to be so stubborn and press buttons, Sakura?" It bothered him that at every turn Sakura wasted no time to press every button he could. Especially when it came to him since he had thought the other would behave better towards him. He couldn't recall Sakura being like this when he was human, but at the same time he wasn't entirely sure if that was true either. Grabbing the other vampire's hand he turned and started dragging him along upstairs to Sakura's room. If this was how he wanted to behave to get what he wanted then Jonah would give him what he wanted.

because that's the only way i can make you see me as i am now...not a human but a vampire ... i can handle it

He looked at him and didn't protested when the other grabbed his hand dragging him to his room.

Being a vampire he started to like it a little rough. And doing this right now, was the only way for him to forget all those emotions. He needed to focus on something else, on some other emotions, on someone else.

He was pushed in the center of the room turning to see a little to pissed of Jonah closing the door and facing him.

There was something in that attitude that made his stomach flinch and his arse twitch. He liked it.

It had nothing to do with whether I see you as a vampire or human, Sakura. Vampires can overdo it too. But if you want to be so insistent then fine. Jonah responded as his eyes remained locked on Sakura. He could tell by how the other was reacting that he seemed to like pissing him off and having him handle him a bit rougher. Which wasn't encouraging, it just frustrated him more. Even if he knew that Sakura would probably enjoy the fact that it did.

"Well undress since you're so eager." He commanded putting his hands on his hips and waiting for Sakura to do what he had told him too. Clearly the vampire wanted him to fuck him, so he didn't see why the other man wouldn't be undressing already and spare him from having to tell him to. Waiting until Sakura had done so he finally moved to undress himself. "You're always so pushy." He murmured more for himself than for Sakura.

Taking Sakura's hand he pulled him towards the bed but didn't push him onto it, instead Jonah was happy to just bend Sakura over the end of the bed leaving that attractive ass of his at the perfect height for him to just take him like this. "Since you seem so determined I take you right now I hope you don't mind minimal prep." Jonah said. Though his tone kind of made it clear that even if Sakura did mind it wouldn't change how this was going to go.

Reaching down he ran his fingers along the other's skin letting two press at his hole when they found it. He tested to see how ready for him Sakura was and after toying with the other's hole for a moment he decided he was ready. Shifting into position behind him and keeping a firm hand on Sakura's back Jonah was quick to enter the other vampire. Not really taking a moment to let him adjust either before his hips were moving and he was thrusting into the all to willing body beneath him.

Gulping he did as he was told, undressing and leaving the clothes on the floor. He scanned the others body as he was undressing himself till he got closer and pulled him to the bed, bending him over, making him hold his balance in his hands, keeping his arse up in the air.

He moaned softly in respond to what the other said. He didn't cared, he just wanted him. He was getting more and more aroused by the minute. Him acting so rough was really sex. Bending his head down as he felt his two fingers inside him making his legs parted a little wider.

It didn't took long till he felt his length pushing inside him, spreading his walls as he went full in, making him groan in pleasure. There was a little tickling of pain but it was quickly changed into pleasure.

Having him trust in such a way made his hole flinch wanting to take his whole force. He started pushing his hips towards him meeting eventually with a bang.

He couldn't hold his moans being to consumed by the feeling that was starting to spread in his entire body. Lust, desire, pleasure. That was a deadly mix.

A purr was his response to the soft moan coming from Sakura as he entered him. Not surprised that his eager little vampire was soon moving his hips back against him, it caused a small smirk to appear on his face. It was expected that the other vampire would end up acting so cute beneath him after pressing his buttons and getting him worked up.

Silently he told himself that Sakura probably did these things on purpose knowing he'd end up getting what he wanted. Making a mental note to not give in to him the next time he tried such things. Though he wasn't entirely sure if he'd be able to actually do that or not. "Always so needy." He purred as he leaned over the other vampire to press a kiss to his neck.

"Is this the only time you can bring yourself to behave?" He whispered into the other's ear. Wondering if Sakura was even aware of how differently he behaved when he was being taken versus any other time. Sure that he was at least slightly aware of it Jonah nipped roughly at Sakura's neck before he straightening up enough to increase his movements. Determined to give Sakura exactly what he wanted and maybe tire the vampire out at the same time.

The feeling of him pushing himself into him like that the the warmness of his cock brushing his insides was driving him crazy wanting more.

"Yes ... needy ...ngha" he arched his back feeling a jolt of pleasure rushing through his body keeping the pace with him.

Sakura grabbed the sheets of bed in his arms as the other pushed even harder and faster making his inside twitch with every thrust squeezing him. It felt so good that he couldn't care for anything else.

"This ... this is the only time i can forget....ngh....everything....ha...ha" he bend his torso on the bed, holding his forehead on the bed patting out of breath. everything is so intense ....fuck...

Amusement appeared on his face when Sakura agreed that he was needy. Not that Jonah would have believed him if he had tried to argue otherwise. A moment later and he was getting an answer to why the other only seemed to behave in these situations. That caused a frown to appear on his face but he didn't stop his movements. "That's not a healthy coping mechanism." Jonah scolded the other. Not liking that Sakura behaved in such a manner just to get them to this point in order to forget everything. He'd have to try to teach the younger vampire healthier ways of occupying his mind.

Right now though he could let himself enjoy that lovely body and how Sakura was responding to his movements. Especially when he heard the cute vampire saying that it was intense in his mind causing him to chuckle softly. Leaning forward he nipped roughly at Sakura's neck again before he let his fangs sink into his neck. Jonah was determined to give Sakura what he had wanted.

i...know...but...it helps, he thought not being able to form concrete sentences in the state he was in.

"Agh..." he arched his back feeling Jonah hitting his sweet spot all the way so deep and hard making him lose his mind.

"ha....t-the-re...ngh....ngh..." he moaned closing his eyes giving himself to the pleasure.

Just when he was almost on the edge feeling his body tense he felt his fangs sink in his flesh making his arch his back twitching and squeezing the others cock inside him as he was falling apart with each spasm of his climax.

The intense response from Sakura's body as the other vampire was climaxing forced his own. Growling against the vampire's neck as he filled him up. For a moment he stayed still even after they had finished climaxing before he released Sakura's neck. Licking over the bite mark to close it, pulling away he slipped out of the other looking over that lovely body that lied there before him. Gently patting the other's hip he smiled at him, "Feeling better?" He asked before he was already moving to get dressed again.

Since Sakura had gotten what he wanted there was no reason to remain naked. After he finished getting dressed he was turning back to the other vampire, "Now you should probably get some rest. It's been quite the eventful day." He told him. Not to mention he needed to speak to Medive about when he should go see Micheal again and how frequently these visits would be taking place.

Finding that the best time to discuss this matter would probably be while Sakura was too tired to barge in since he knew how the vampire felt about Micheal. But he really didn't mind seeing the vampire again, it was consensual after all. No matter how many times he was to tell Sakura that though he was sure no matter what Sakura would find something wrong with it.

"Feeling better?"

After he managed to gain his voice and breath he nodded moving to dress himself. It felt so strange to get dressed after having sex with him and not cuddle or anything of the sort. But then again, he got what he asked.

As soon as he managed to dress up, he sat on the edge of the bed looking at Jonah.

"Ok" he said shortly climbing in bed and under the blanket. He was right. That day was full of events that had got into them and he needed a rest.

He just hopped that the other wasn't that upset with him and that everything will get back to normal. But after today, Sakura just didn't know what normal was anymore.

Jonah could tell that his own behavior seemed to be having an effect on Sakura. Normally they'd cuddle and talk or rest together but that wasn't going to happen this time. Moving back over to the younger vampire who had climbed onto the bed and under the blanket he bent down to kiss his forehead. "I love you, Sakura. I'll see you when you get up." Jonah told him giving the other a small smile before he was leaving the room. Turning the light off and shutting the door softly behind him.

Now that Sakura seemed eased and was resting he could focus on a more pressing matter. Walking down the halls he found Medive who was pouring over their finances. Moving over to the older vampire he sat down in a chair in front of the desk. "Let's discuss when you think I should go see Micheal." He said instantly not wanting to beat around the bush at all. This wasn't a topic he particularly enjoyed discussing which was why he didn't want to sit around pretending that it wasn't going to happen.

Medive had glanced up and sighed giving the other vampire a knowing look. "Probably within the next few days. I don't think a particular time really matters right now. But I will say the sooner you go the more he'd like it." There was no point in lying about it. Micheal made his feelings about Jonah plain and clear every chance he got. His mind went to Red for a moment, not surprised that she too had ended up going to Micheal and had probably even stayed with the vampire when they had been separated so long ago after the raid on the mansion.

Sighing he rested his elbows on his desk and his face in his hands. "One of these days... it will never be necessary again." He told Jonah softly. Though Jonah appreciated that Medive wished for it not to be necessary ever again some day he really didn't mind as much as people seemed to make it. Sure he didn't necessarily like others knowing what they did or how open about it Micheal was especially with there were other people present but it wasn't like the experience was unpleasant.

Now that the topic was discussed and over it was up to him to make the final call, he decided he'd get Sakura busy in some work when the vampire woke up in the morning and take that as his chance to see Micheal. Getting up he said goodnight to Medive before he was heading back up to Sakura's room to see if the vampire was asleep yet. Wanting to snuggle up to him to get some sleep now that he could put his mind at ease.

i love you too Jonah

He thought closing his eyes tucking himself under the blanket trying to take some rest. All his roller-coaster emotions and the sex that just happened drained him of his energy. As soon as Jonah left his mind wanted to wander around again wanting to find Jonah and listen to his mind, but he stopped himself in time. That was a thing that he didn't want to do. It was invading his privacy and he didn't want that. If Jonah wanted him to know something he would tell him.

Closing his eyes forcing himself to sleep, he started counting stars. After a few moments it worked knock him down completely asleep. He heard a soft noise on the background but didn't cared much. He just shifted in bed, turning around to the other side, searching with his hand and eyes close of something, or better said someone. He was used to have the other there with him to cuddle as he was sleeping.

When he made it back to Sakura's room he was happy to see that the vampire was asleep. So he tried to be extra quiet in closing the door behind him and moving towards the bed. Just as he reached it he noticed the other man start shifting in the bed, turning around to the other side of it and his hand seemingly searching for something. It made Jonah smile softly knowing that Sakura was searching for him since they had always slept together every night since he had been changed.

Pulling the covers back a little he slipped into the bed, catching Sakura's hand and guiding it to his chest so that the other man could feel him there. Then he was pulling the blankets over himself and shifting to press closer to Sakura. Wrapping an arm around the other figure as he let his eyes drift shut. It didn't take him long at all to fall asleep with Sakura in his arms. Sleeping peacefully throughout the night he woke in the morning well rested and ready to face the new day.

Finally finding what he was looking for he climbed the body and rested his head on his chest continuing sleeping. That was much better. He got used to sleep with him next to him ever since he turned into a vampire. Might think he was addicted to his presence in bed, either it was sleeping or sex. He needed him. Either it was the bond or just his own feelings, he didn't know. All he was sure about was that Jonah was becoming his center person.

The next morning he woke up in Jonahs arms as he was used to. Smiling his nuzzled a little to his chest, before kissing him softly. "Good morning handsome" he said happy that he was there with him. After their argument last night and the way the sex ended he didn't thought he would find him there.

"Morning, little vampire." Jonah greeted with a small smile seeing how happy that Sakura was to wake up to him there made him happy as well. Reaching up he ran his fingers through the other's hair as he continued resting there with him. For awhile he was content to do just that for awhile. Eventually though he knew they had to get up. "I hope you're up for doing some more work today." Jonah told Sakura letting him know that it was going to be another busy day. It'd just be a lot less eventful for Sakura since they already had plans on what he could work on.

After a few more minutes he shifted them so they were both sitting on the bed. "There is a lot of work to be done." He added as he leaned in to kiss his little vampire again. "After work is done we'll have plenty of time to spend together though." Jonah added not wanting Sakura to get upset or start pouting already. He had said he was ready to start taking more responsibility and pull his own weight. It was time for him to start doing so and that often meant a busy day. But Jonah would make sure that they still had time to just relax together and enjoy each other's company at the end of the day.

he just couldn't express how happy he was that the other was there with him. But at the mention of work he pouted not wanting to start work yet. Not that early in the morning. But he did remembered that he said he was willing to do some work to keep him busy. He just didn't expect it would be right away.

Leaning in the kiss he moaned softly as he felt like he was giving some start up on the day. Not disliking it he smiled and sigh as he got up on the bed stretching his muscles.

"I know ... just didn't expect it to start right away" he said laughing making faces. He did had a lot of stuff to do and paper to check, it was just that it was too morning for him to put his mind at work.

"I'll take a shower and then take the papers i got yesterday from the warehouse and start checking the data. It will be boring but, i did promised" he said leaning on the bed kissing Jonah one more time before running in the bathroom.

"I know cutie. Unfortunately helping out with work and such calls for early mornings." Jonah let the other know giving him a gentle smile. He returned the kiss he was given and watched as Sakura got out of bed and was already heading to the bathroom to shower and get ready. Jonah took this as a chance to get ready for the day himself, heading to another bathroom to shower and change his clothes so that he could get his own things done while Sakura was preoccupied.

After he was done and ready in no time and returned to check on Sakura and help get the vampire settled to do his work. Including bringing him some food and blood. "Medive and I have to get some work done out of the house today. Medive should be back by noon and I'll be back a little after that. If you need anything just call one of us. The numbers are already programmed into your phone." Jonah let Sakura know leaning down to take a long loving kiss from him. "Be good and don't work too hard. I'd hate for you to be too tired to want to hang out in the pool when I get back." He teased the vampire as he was turning to leave the room.

Deliberately he didn't tell Sakura that part of his business today was to see Micheal, since he already knew how Sakura would respond. In fact, he kept all parts of that business out of his mind. Instead having it on all of the other work he had to get done just encase Sakura thought to easedrop. He had hoped he had taught the vampire that such things were and invasion of privacy and to be frowned upon but since he couldn't be sure he had to be extra careful.

With all that taken care of he left the mansion with Medive since they both had to go in the same direction. The whole way there he made sure his mind wasn't focused on what he was really doing. Thankfully it was something easy for a vampire to do who knew how to control such things. Still, reaching the building seemed to happen a lot quicker than he had expected and a moment later Medive was telling him that he'd see him back at the house and reminded him to just do whatever made Micheal happy. That was sometimes easier said than done, but he agreed and headed inside.

After he finished his shower and got dressed Jonah helped him with the papers settling in an office so that he could work properly. He looked at the food and blood bags the other had brought him, smiling thankfully.

He frown a second when he was told that both of them were going to leave the house. That meant that he was going to be all by himself. That thought scared him for a little bit but he ignored the feeling.

"I'll be fine. Take care" he said turning his attention to the files, starting to sort them out and checking for date that needed first handle before anything else.

Micheal was sitting at his desk filling some paperwork when one of the other vampires announced him that he has a guest. Hearing the name the other gave him a soft smile appeared on his face making the vampire a sign to let the other in. Getting up and sitting in front of his desk, arms crossed he looked at the vampire that just entered his office.

"My my my .... what a pleasant surprise we have here" he said smiling licking his lips and fangs.

He was pleased to see him so quickly after their meet up yesterday. He had indeed thought about the vampire quite a few times after they left and even today, but those were some details the other didn't need to know.

"Here to keep me company as always?" he asked eyeing the man. His glance was filled with desire and lust. He wanted to see that man before him bend over his desk and scream in pleasure. But they had time to do that during the day. He wanted to have a little fun and tease.

"Did you missed me that much already" he said taking a few steps towards him standing now in front go him, touching Jonahs jawline and his neck.

"You've become quite beautiful in this passed time" he added moving slowly around him, analyzing him from head to toe, like a vulture studying its prey before devouring it.

"I wonder if your body still remembers be" he stepped behind the vampire slipping his hand beneath his shirt, placing his cold hand on his spine, the spot right around his waist. "I see it does" he purred into his ear as the others body trembled at his touch stepping away from him, taking his initial place at the office.