Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

Lang rubs his chin and sighs, feeling bad for Tory since she has never enjoyed being surprised. He listens to Tory and rubs his chin a bit, tilting his head, "why.. would you freak out? You should just be glad to get a first time experience. It will.. be worth it."

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

"Yeah but in a way I will be blind." she said looking at him. "The thought of not knowing might scare me when it happens you know." she said looking at him. "I don't know it might sound stupid but I have dealt with this for so long this is a part of who I am and I feel like one day with out it would scare me because of the not knowing." she said

Lang sighs a bit as he scratches the back of his head with a smile, "but.. some surprises are very wonderful, especially the ones that involve a holiday, like a birthday or Christmas. I don't think you really need to be so constant all the time. It will just make you more nervous about everything," he pats Tory's head.

"Your really nice lang like my family that I have now, Thank you for that." she said smiling. "And I have learned to go with the flow with my power since they are all the time." Tory said playing with the toy still a little tired

"Well.. I try. I am not really use to it too much due to my upbringing," he rubs the back of his head. Lang looks at Tory, watching her play and smiles a little. "You look pretty tired.. you should get some sleep," he rests his chin on his palm.

"But you look tired.. yet you can't even sleep anymore," Lang blinks a couple of times and sighs a bit, rubbing the back of his head, "well.. I suppose you know what you want and need."

Tory watched him go back to sleep. Once she knew he was asleep a tear run down her face."I just have to make the most of this power. I hate it some times." she whispered to her self as she curled up into a ball.

Lang turns on his side while he was fast asleep and scratches his stomach. He slowly opens his eyes and looks over at Tory. He felt sorry for her but wasn't sure what he could do for her. Lang sighs softly and falls asleep, wishing he could help Tory but wonder wonder if the father of the household could help her.

Tory then slapped her face a few times to snap out of it and then decided to try to make something to eat. She walked into the Kitchen and got stuff out to make food it was nothing fancy just toast and cereal mostly because she knew they would have a fit if she cooked on her own

Lang turns on his side and scratches his stomach under his shirt as he continues sleeping. He mumbles softly and then turns on his back, waking up and gets up, heading outside to get some fresh air.

Lang gets up slowly when he could smell food and then walks to the kitchen, blinking a couple of times, "you.. made breakfast all by yourself?"

"Yeah, Its just cereal and toast. I thought everyone would freak if I used the stove." she said looking at him. "I do know how to cook on it, but the people here are over protective." She said knowing how they would of reacted if she made anything else but cereal and toast.

Lang rubs the back of his neck, "well... I am sure if you had some supervision, they won't mind you using the stove," he smiles as he walks into the kitchen, "why don't you make something else? You seem more excited to make something.. more challenging than cereal and toast. I will be right here if you need any help."

She smiled. "Alright I'll make eggs. I do want to make pancakes." she said smiling. "Maybe cereal and pancakes?" she said smiling as she pulled a chair by the stove and got everything ready. Thanks for watching me." she said as she got the eggs out as well and got all the pans ready.

Lang smiles and nods his head, "make anything you want. I will just be here if you need help and to make sure you don't hurt yourself." He watches Tory with a smile, slowly nods his head, "if you need any help, I won't mind helping as well."

Tory nodded as she started to cook all of the food after making it it looked like she wouldn't need help. After cooking the food she looked at lang. "Could you take the food to the table please I think I would drop it if I tried." She said as she was cooking the eggs now making eggs over easy for everyone and putting them all on the same plate. "Same for this one everyone, but dad should be in here soon."

Lang watched Tory cook and smiles a little. He perks his head up when Tory was done cooking and nods his head, "oh, yeah sure," he smiles and grabs the plates with the food on it, bringing the plates to the table. Lang looks at the remaining plates Tory had and nods his head, taking the plates and takes the plates to the table as well. "Hm which dad? Or should I say dads," he looks over at Tory.