Chains, Leashes, and Collars (With Bloodbunny)

Ms.Flair

Cain smiled softly.

“I’m glad to hear that.” The other leaned forward and scratched behind the others ear.

“I’ll try my best to take it slow and start with kisses if I started off just doing that alone I wouldn’t have to hunt for awhile.”

Cain’s hand moves to the others chin his thumb brushing his lip gently.

“I want to kiss you right now how does that make you feel?”

Hansel watched as the other began to take apart the iv.

“That’s probably why I feel a bit better...I’m still hungry.” The vampire whines softly yet he new that his stomach couldn’t handle food right now.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ms.Flair

Zack felt the touching behind his ear, moving into the ear touching. "That does..feel good.." Zack mumbled out.

Only kisses? "Just that could keep you from hunting.." Zack spoke out curiously.

"I wouldn't mind a kiss or two from you."

"I thought you would be still hungry. We are taking small steps right now with feeding you," Hunter told him. "I rather not you get sick."

Cain smiled softly and leans forward pecking the others lips a burst of addictive energy running through the both of them.

“It would have to be frequent a couple times a day proably four or three...although that would just keep me from dying.” Cain licks his lips tasting the other on himself.

“The longer and deeper the kiss the better.” Unbuttoning the first two buttons of his shirt and loosening his tie he relaxes back into his seat a cup of whiskey appearing in his hands.

“I’m curious do you find me attractive?” Most of the time he was prying people off him so this was a surprise to him.

Hansel pouted slightly.

“I’m thirsty could I have some tea?” The vampire covered himself with the sheets as he was cold.

Zack felt that energy go through his body, as he resisted against the feelings but a sound came out eventually. "I think I can handle that.." Zack said.

"I think I can handle that too. I have dealt with crazier things in my past.."

When asked that question, he laughed a little. "I do think your attractive but only physically. Personally, your personality is a turn off especially the way you switch about.."

"Tea? I can make some," Hunter said ready to leave. I will be right up with tea alright. Stay here and rest," hunter said going downstairs to see them in the kitchen.

"I am just making tea right now..for Hansel."

Cain smirks softly.

“Once you are comfortable things will get a bit more wild for sure.” Taking a sup of his coffee he watches the other male disappointment in his eyes for a split second as he mentions his personality was a turn off.

“I’m trying to be good.” He explains.

“It’s not an easy thing for me I’m not The gentlest being in the world.”

Hansel shut his eyes after his new master left the room quickly the vampire drifted off his body sore and weak.

After a few minutes he was woken up alone in a sweat looking around the room quietly calling out for the other vampire.

Noticing the smirk, seeing that as he listened to his words.

"I will get more comfortable with you. It will take me more time," Zack said to him. Hearing that part, "You are trying, I will give you that..Master Cain.."

Zack was able to let it past this time, as he wondered what he would do about that.

Hunter was set everything up, as he was getting the tea ready for him. He was able to pick it up from the other, as Hunter carried it back upstairs and into the room.

"Hansel. I could hear you..I was just getting you some tea remember."

Cain crosses his legs

“Back to the rules. I will dress you if I don’t want you walking around naked or in your boxers , you shall shower or bathe at least once a day and I will accompany you to wash you and from your fur or even join you at times, you must eat properly, you may not leave my side when we go out and you may not leave the property on your own.”

Hansel sniffed softly tears in the vampires eyes making him look quite adorable.

“I had a nightmare.” The vampire opens his arms wanting to be embraced, the other was truly child like.

Zack didn't want to listen at first but he decided to listen to these rules next.

Hearing about his clothing situation, he let out a huff. He would have wanted to choose what he wanted to wear. "Why do you care what I am dressed in?" Zack asked him. When he was done talking, he spoke up to him while trying to be cautious with his words. "..Your rules aren't that bad.."

"A nightmare? That sucks," Hunter said making the sure the tea set was settled somewhere solid. Sitting on the bed, he moved to touch him. Touching his face, "I may want you to sleep in my room."

Cain smiled softly.

“I want you to be cute and not too sloppy...I won’t have you in suits all the time of course proably just when we have guests.” Having spoken about clothing a red fitting shirt and form fitting jeans appear in his hands with a spot for the tail to come through, within the pile was a pair of modest boxers with a spot for the tail as well.

“If I see fit I may add on to keep you in line.” Standing up the demon grins.

“Let’s get you to your room so you can change.” The demon waits for the other to stand.

Hansel leans into the touch as if he hasn’t had human contact in years, hearing that the other might want him to sleep in his room is eyebrows knit with confusion.

“Why is that master?”

Zack was ready to hear what kind of outfits he would be hearing. He was glad that he wasn't gonna be dressed up all of the time, and it showed that he wasn't gonna be dressed like some doll. Seeing the clothing appeared, he like the idea from what he saw. "I think I will be on," Zack said to him.

"I have my own room? Thank you," Zack said before going with him once he stood up.

"I like company in my bed. I don't like sleeping alone, and I may not get the best sleep when I am by myself.." Hunter said to him.

"You have no choice."

Slowly making his way through the mansion they come across a small yet gorgeous room rsz_hotel_92.jpg each room in the mansion was slightly different yet the master had chosen this room for the slave opening the door the master steps in the room has another room attached that was a large bathroom most rooms had one.

“Perhaps we should bathe you first? You do smell a little musky still.”

Hansel bit his lip cutting it slightly on his fangs.

“you won’t touch me while I sleep will you?” The boy didn’t mind it so much if he were awake but waking up to someone having sex with you could be a startling thing or at least that’s what the vampire thought.

Zack went along with him, as he walked into his own room. His eyes widen, seeing how nice this room was. "This room looks great Master. I can't believe this is my room," Zack said to him.

"I wouldn't mind a bath. Do you want to bathe me or am I aloud to bathe myself?"

+

"Damnit..Hansel stop doing that right now. You are cutting your lip up like that."

Hearing that part, he was rather confused why he said that. "Only time I will touch you is when I hold you or if my hands just travel around. I rather not have sex..while you are asleep.."

Cain smiled softly petting the pup once again.

“Well it is your room.” Taking off just his suit jacket he tosses it on the bed.

“I’ll bathe you.” The demon walks into the bathroom and walks for the other to folllow him.

“Strip then choose some hygiene products off the shelf.” Cain pointed to a large shelf of shampoo, soaps, body butter and conditioner.

Hansel whines softly releasing his lips as the other tells him to stop biting his lip. The other vampire began to relax as the other said he wouldn’t touch him in his sleep.

“That makes me feel at ease a bit.” Hansel reaches for his tea and takes a sip out of it.

Zack was start to slowly enjoy more of the touching from this guy. He couldn't completely trust him, but he was starting to trust him enough. "I never had my own room before...unless it was before i lived with my family," Zack said to him, explaining a little bit of his past. Hearing that he would bathe him, he let out a sigh.

In bathroom, he started to strip himself down to being naked before he started to choose things. When he brought them over, it was all with good scents like vanilla and lavender.

"My tail and ears are something I like to..request to wash myself.." While he naked there, his ears and tail showed they needed a lot of care to them.

"I hope it does. I have never done anything like that to my slaves before. I have had a pet before, who was by my side...formy years.." Hunter said, showing a hint of sadness. "I am sorry for bringing that up."

Cain smiled softly.

“ well you have one now, it creates a bit of privacy for you although I don’t expect you to be in it all the time since that would just be boring.” Watching the other pick out what the master was going to wash him with he smiled.

“Good taste.” Starting the water to fill the tub he patted the ledge of the tub.

“That’s alright but I want them combed.” He holds out a bristle brush for the other.

Hansel seemed to grow uncomfortable as the other spoke of another slave although the sadness in the others expression worried him.

“Well hopefully I will be by your side for a long time.” Hansel smiled.

“You never did tell me the rules.”

"I may be okay with spending time by myself, in just my room sometimes," Zack said to him. "Thank you, I like these scents the best really. I remember using these types before I fell into this," Zack said right after to him.

Moving sit on the ledge, looking at Cain. "To comb? I can do that," Zack said taking the comb from him as he tried to comb out any mats or any issues in his hair, ears and tail.

Hearing that part, "Yes I hope so too. I want you by my side for a very long time, since we are both vampires," Hunter said to him.

"I never did tell you did I? Well I don't have any rules really. Well, I like you to stay by myself and be respectful to me and any guests. You are not allowed to leave the property either, I do have something I may need you to wear. Like a collar to show you are mine."

“I want you to brush your fur a couple times a day.”

Cain smiled softly.

“How long ago did all this start?” Cain asked curiously as he watched the other comb the knots out of his fur for a split second his eyes wander over the boys body before returning his focus to the others face.

“If it’s upsetting you don’t have to bring it up.”

Hansel smiled softly.

“Were immortal we can stay be each others side as long as you desire.” Hansel has the urge to throw himself at the other in an embrace.

“Those are pretty easy to follow...what is the thing I might have to wear?” Hansel tilted his head innocently as his stomach growled again.

"That's something i tried to do but I couldn't though," Zack said to him.

Hearing the question, he had to think about it where he put the comb back down. He had stopped, while he thought back. He was brought back, when he heard what Cain had said next.

"Well I guess it started maybe a year ago. I haven't been in this scene for long.." Zack started to explain. "Your not my first master. My ex became my master."

"We are that too," Hunter said to him. He wanted to hold him, but he decided to not do that right now.

"Well depending on the situation. You may get to wear more casual around house when it just house, and outside more casual formal. There will be times where i will need to wear formal in the house around guests or special outfits for occasions," Hunter said to him. "You think you can stomach some more?"

Cain’s smile faded as he heard this.

“So it must have been hard on you.” Picking up the comb it magically disappears as he judges and comes to the conclusion that his fur is neat enough.

“I can guarantee you will be here for a long time I don’t throw my partners around once I settle on one.” Cain turned off the tap and urged the other to get in the tub.

Hansel bit his lip once again, the others words had gone over his head.

“Are you talking about clothing?...I can do that.” Hansel looks away momentarily.

“You won’t pass me around will you? This formal events won’t be those kind of events will they?” Looking at the other neck he fights the urge to bite him.

“I want blood.”

"Yeah it was hard for me. I just dealt with it," Zack said to him. Hearing the words from him, as he felt even more at ease. He was glad to know that he wasn't gonna be switched or thrown around with others. "You won't let other near me right?" Zack asked now before he moved to slowly to get into the water. Slowly getting into the water, he let out a sigh of relief when he felt heat start to surround his whole body.

Hunter nodded silently, not speaking up on that answer. Hearing that last question, he narrowed his eyes at him in a serious manner. "I do not let others near you. I suggest you don't get too flirty with anyone, or you will be punished. I do tend to get jealous and maybe even possessive," Hunter said to him.

Hearing that part, he let out a sigh. "You need some blood. I could let you have some of my own and I can start to mix it with your food so you don't get the real need for it."

Cain used the shower head to gently get the others hair wet then turned it off and began to massage shampoo into the others hair his strong fingers making firm yet gentle circles all over his scalp a motion that anyone would melt into.

“Maybe for a handshake or hug but that’s about it, I’m not one to share unless your comfortable with it.”taking the shower head he rises his hair being careful not to get it in the others eyes.

Taking a cloth he uses somebody wash and begans gently scrubbing him all over.

Hansel’s cheeks turned a soft red as the other spoke.

“P-punished?” The thought in a way excited the other male yet scared him at the same time, leaning closer the vampire gulps.

“I want to bite you.” The vampire was going crazy at the thought bloodlust showing in his eyes.

Zack sat there in the tub, as he let the man wash his hair when the shampoo was going in and coming out of it. Zack let out a sound of content, "I like that feeling," Zack to him.

"I rather not share my master or get shared at all," Zack said to him. Feeling the washing, he was happy to get

wash but when it got down there. He stopped his hand, or tried to stop him now. "M-Master."

"I will punish you any way I see fit," Hunter said to him.

Hunter growled and even hissed at the man, when he saw the blood lust showing in his face. "I am not gonna let you bite me," Hunter said before he pulled out a dagger from his dresser. Cutting it up, as he started to let the blood drip into Hansel mouth. "This is yours."

Cain smiled softly.

“I’m glad I’m trying to make it as enjoyable as possible.” Feeling the other stop his hand he leans forward and kisses the others forehead.

“Don’t worry I won’t touch your genitals this early.” Although the master did wash his thighs and close to it but didn’t touch the others penis.

Hansel’s eyes widened as he got hissed at the man was being so affectionate before and was now hissing and growling at him which shocked the other vampire.

“Master?” Hansel furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Upon the scent of the other’s blood reaching his nose he whines needily and attached his lips to the others arm lapping at the blood not biting him, pulling away once he was content he looked away blush forming on his cheeks.

“I’m sorry.”

"You are making it enjoyable for me," Zack said to him. Zack had stopped him, when he kept him from touching still.

"You won't? I guess I don't know how I will react..with touching me.." Zack said. "I can wash myself," Zack said next where he wanted to wash them

"You were showing your blood lust toward me like that," Hunter said. Letting him suck and lick from the mark, where he pulled away from him. "Don't be sorry Hansel. I understand that you need to drink blood..but not act like a animal around me.."

Cain’s smile widens upon hearing the others words.

“I’m glad to hear that.” As the other held his hand still he looked him in the eyes.

“Your very nervous.” Handing the other the cloth he runs his hands through his own hair gently before moving to a shelf filled with folded towels,grabbing two he heads back to the tub.

“Almost done?”

Hansel whimpered feeling as if he had disappointed the other vampire.

“It’s just been so long.” When it came to feeding Hansel wasn’t known to be gentle and was possessive over his food but this man was going to be more than food to him so he had to try his best. Biting his lip blood drips down his chin as his eyes grow tears.

• Saga locked this topic