Apple blossoms

KoBu

“...you don’t remember us do you?” Ayme asked as yukie nodded not recognizing his own brothers as he allowed Ayme to fuss over him just a little. “It’s okay though...I’ll help you and care for you” Ayme added as he snuggled his twin and started telling him all about their home and everyone around then the poor boy not knowing yukie would sadly forget the simple information as the two waited for litid to wake up.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

It was another few hours before Litid would wake, his parents asleep in one corner of the room.

The albino slowly rose from the bed with a quiet groan so as to keep them from waking.

His throat felt dry, like cotton was stuffed in. "Thristy..." He mumbles and moves to find a cup for some water

Yukie looked at litid as he blushed. “...you look like aymes fairy in his book” yukie replied Ayme asleep holding his book close. Yukie and Ayme wasn’t upset their father wasn’t even worried yukie had wandered off from his room and vanished...to both twins it was clear that the only one other then themselves that would ever love them might just be litid. And they had grown an understanding over the past few days that, when it came down to it the child they would always want was the one they picked out...and that was litid.

“...yukie...don’t wake them up” Ayme mumbled as he looked at his twin knowing he would forever be protecting and caring for his brother the twin having realized that he would have to be mother and father to yukie in place of his parents who only seemed to notice him if it affected litid or he was in trouble.

Litid jumped a little but gave a sheepish smile. " um ... Thank you Yukie. I haven't heard you call me that in a long while. " HE chuckled dryly. " I need some water, I'll be right back ok?" THe albino moved to further himself to the door.

Stay...they need a mama.... let me be mama again....

Litid whipped around in surprise. " Did .... did either of you say somehting?" he asked the twins in a whisper.

“ no” ayme replied as he fussed over his twin and fixed his shirt since he knew yukie wouldn’t remember the basics as he covered him with a blanket being extra devotion to his twin.

Litid paused a moment, then shook his head. " Maybe it's just a fever dream then. Nevermind me. Do you two want anything?" He asked before heading to the nearest water fountain to get water and stretch his legs.

Meanwhile in the room, a small pale blue little whisp swirled about the twins, " Are you.... lonely? My boy is sad and lonely.... Do you want love? Mama will love you....

“...yes but it’s not wise to talk to strangers even if they are ghosts...you could be a bad one” ayme replied gently as he grabbed yukies arms to keep him from poking or touching the spirit as he sat quietly watching it amused and amazed.

My boy is lonely..... If he stays alone, I'll take him with me to the afterlife.... Will you let Mama have her boy?" the whisp manifested into a gaunt and skinny woman. Her skin was pale and a fail covered her face... but around hwere her neck should be was a faded ring of red.... was that blood?

I want to be a mother again..... It's so lonely without my boy ...... if you haven't anymore love I'll take my boy....

“...I can love litid...but I’m not sure about yukie...he’s not right all the time” Ayme explained not wanting to be left alone as he looked at her...”...you should take yukie with you...he would love to have a nothing who loves him so much and if you have me stay with litid I’ll never leave his side” Ayme explained knowing it would only hurt litid more to know yukie didn’t know who he was so it was easier to sacrifice him.

I can't take just the one..... I must have all.... She bemouned getting upset. the room was growing dark. Suddenly she dispursed, Litid had walked back in the room holding his head, cup of water in hand. " Mmmm I think... I need some pain killers... my hea dis killing me..." He mumbled to himself.

Litid sat back ont the bed, the whisp now floating just out of the albino's sight

“...find us a place to live and then we can talk.... it’s got to be somewhere safe and away from those who would hurt us” ayme replied as he stopped talking looking at litid as he smiled a little and helped him into bed yukie creepily watching the ghost.

" Ayme..... who're you talkin' to? " Litid asked, still feeling drowsy. The whisp swirled around Litid's eyes, the voice from before now spoke softly, "Hush núna elskan mín snjór, sofa þar til ljósið í morgun færir þér nýja hamingju"

Litid's eyes fluttered for a moment before it closed and he fell, collapsing to the bed with a quiet sigh.

The whisp, now to the apperition of the veiled woman, glided to the parents, whispering into their ears. They, to, gave a sigh.

"My boy is small for his age, will you be able to carry him?"

(( Hush núna elskan mín snjór, sofa þar til ljósið í morgun færir þér nýja hamingju = Hush now my sweet snow child, sleep until the morning's light brings you new happiness ))

“....she’s pretty” yukie replied wanting to go to the pretty ghost as he stood looking up at her Ayme trying to stop him and protect his brothers.

" Hush child. We haven't much time. The halls are quite if you wish to escape, now is the time....'' She spoke quietly "THe man and woman will not stay asleep for long, nor my boy..." The veiled woman swayed in the doorway, awaiting the boys desicion. "If you wish to come with me.... bring my boy with you. If not, then say your last goodbyes before I take him forever"

“...okay” ayme replied carefully moving ho,d older brother so he could carry him as Ayme took ahold of the ghosty moms hand and looked up at her as Ayme followed behind hesitantly not wanting to break the twos heart but he also felt abandoned by his new parents and for once someone said they had wanted him and his brothers so who was he to argue.

THe Veiled Woman, while she couldn't feel the warmth of Yukie's hand, she knew it was there. SHe smiled. It could be faintly seen through her veil. "Hurry.... " she bemoaned before flaoting out of the room and slowly down the hall.

Stepping into the hall it was indeed empty but.... it looked as though time had slowed down so much that the smallest squeak of a wheel on a gurny was like a loud thunderous bell. The woman would glide ahead alittle ways, then stop, waiting for the boys to cathc up.

The twins quickly followed Ayme slightly scared but not wanting to loose his brothers as he tried to watch out for yukie but was clearly getting tiered from carrying litid.

" Are you tired? Would you like me to take him?" she held open her arms for Litid. " place him on the ground and I shall help his limbs to move...."

“No, I can get it...just keep hold of yukie he will wander off” Ayme explained as he moved litid a little more and continued carrying him “how much longer until we get there?”

Another smile. She disappeared in a swirl.

Litid twitched in Ayme's arms. " You can put my boy down.... I told you mother will help him to walk...." Litid's once pink eyes now glowed a bright orange. His voice sounded.... like a whisper but....as though he was straining to speak in wind storm. ANd his skin while normal cool, now felt like death.

“I don’t like him being so cold” Ayme mumbled scared as he picked up yukie who was sitting under a table exploring the strange place as he gently took litid hand.

" It will only be for a little while.... Mama will keep you safe and warm" And with that 'Litid' started again for the entrance. " Quickly now... the longer I have hold of him the longer he'll sleep when I leave."

Soon enough the albino lead them outside. THe streets were darkened, the only light source the dim street lamps and the back lighting of the hospital's own lights.

'Litid' made their way to a car and forced the door open. He unlocked the rest of the doors for the twins to get in.

“...can I have a snack?” Yukie asked with a smile as he crawled into the car Ayme following and buckling him in.

• Saga locked this topic