Apple blossoms

KoBu

" not just yet Little one. I must bring you home first, dýrmætt barnið mitt" 'Litid' answered sweetly. He leaned over and pressed a chaste kiss to the young twin's lips. Cold but soft.

'Litid' pulled away and started up the car... without the key? Once all three had been settled, the whisp left Litid, the albino falling back with a sigh against the seat. The car glowed and began to move just as time seemed to regain itself right

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

“Okay” yukie replied not arguing as he sat and looked out the window his face red from the kiss Ayme frowning.

“Please don’t make him wait to long...he hasn’t ate in afew days and I don’t think he would remember to eat or notice his stomach hurts from being hungry” Ayme explained gently as he dug around in his bag trying to find a snack for his brother.

(Translation please?)

There woudl be no answer for the time being. Just the rush of traffic past the window, Litid's quiet breathing and the wail of sirens passingby headnig for the hospital. It seems that the parents have discovered their boys were gone.

They drove all night. THe dark stretch of road seemed bleek and endless until the car stopped on the cliff that overlooked th town.

"I need to rest for just a little while. We shall move again once I've had time to gather my strength. Keep the doors locked little one.... We'll be moving before morning light."

“...if you tell me where to go I can Hotwire and drive...father taught me afew times so I could drive him when he was drunk” ayme whispered his memories not plesent of the few times Yu was to drunk.

Again, there was no answer.

It began to rain, and patterning against the windshield provided some sort of lullaby to keel most of the cars passengers asleep for the time being. But as the night dragged on, the air took on a chill. Litid began to shiver, with only his hospital gown, the albino had no real protection from the elements.

"Have You a blanket to cover my boy?"

“No, we have some clothes but they might be to small” ayme replied as he messed around under the steering wheel trying to Hotwire the car.

Could you turn on the heater then?" she asked.

SHe to was growing a bit impatient. " Worry about yourself and your brothers before moving forward. Family is important..."

“I’m sorry I’m trying” ayme replied as he finally got the car started and turned up the heat as he unlocked the door and got out after popping the trunk as he searched around finding a suitcase and a nice blanket the boy taking it back and tossing on the two in the back as he bit his lip. “We need food.”

"..... I'll find you something to eat just stay here and keep the doors locked no matter " She instructed calmly. She once more took control of the albino's body. She moved out of the car and headed out towards the dark woods.

It would be a few hours before 'Litid' returned his feet smudged and bruised with dirt, and his hands were dirty but he carried a small bag with him. It looked like a little take out bag. Did he order food from somewhere?

“Where did you go?” Ayme asked yukie how awake and not feeling so well as he was snuggled down in a small corner on the car floor the boy not complaining of being hungry or thirsty as he just sat still Ayme watching him worriedly.

'Litid gave a soft smile and held out the bag full of food for the two once he was in the car. " Eat up. I managed to talk a nice gentleman into buying it for me" Litid sat in the front sit, Modir left the small body again and took over the vechile and moved back onto the road for a few more hours before they stopped at a motel.

THe real Litid still lay on the seat, passed out and oblivious to the world around, and unaware that they left the hospital

Ayme happily ate and gave yukie small portions to start off with not wanting his twin to get sick as he kept litid comfy.

Modir floated around the room, unseen by any. She kept her eyes open for any intruder and hovered nearby Litid.

"He may not wake until tomorrow.... how are you two feeling?"

"Back home to Iceland.... I'm sure you'll love it. It's beautiful this time of year." Modir answered happily. "I wish they had a piano here.... My boy plays the piano beautifully. I'm grateful the woman who took my place kept up with his playing...."

“I’ve never been there” ayme replied as he looked under the table watching his twin curiously wondering what he was thinking.

"it's beautiful in the spring and winter, but unforgiving if you don't respect the land. " she answered.

A sudden sigh alerted all three to Litid stirring on the bed.

"Modir...?" his quiet voice called. The albino sat up slowly, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He groans from a soreness he wasn't sure how he got. Litid looked around. His brow creased in confusion. "Mom...? Dad...?" He called out again. He turned and spotted his brothers. "Ayme? Where are we? Where's Mom and Dad?"

“...we followed the ghost lady” ayme replied as he set out yukies medication to help his body heal better the twin stubbornly refusing.

Litid gave a confused look. "Ghost lady? .... what are you talking about?" Seeing Ayme struggle a little with getting Yukie to tale his medication, Litid took the medication and fished through some of thebledtover take out? When did the boys get this? Oh well. The albino found an iron gave it a quick wipe down and used it to crush up the pills and stuck it in a small portion of food for Yukie to eat. "Here will you take it now? For me?" He asked with a sweet smile.

He turned back to Ayme, "do you have a clue where we are or how we got here?"

“No!” Yukie snapped the boy grouchy and not recognizing litid as he sulked under the table Ayme sighing.

“A ghost lady claiming to be your mom brought us here” Ayme exclaimed clearly frustrated with yukie as he went to go run a hot bath and try to get him to relax and either eat after feeling more comfy or sleep.

Litid would've paled if he could. "That .... that shouldn't be possible Ayme...." his chest suddenly felt like it was being crushed. The albino shivered. His head was buzzing, and he was suddenly back home...

Meanwhile, Modir had settled beside Yukie, Litid being puppitered once more. Taking a gentle hold of Yukie's face they asked "why won't you eat? Don't you want to listen and be a good boy for me?" They leaned forward to give another chaste kiss to Yukie's lips. "now please don't fuss and eat..."

“I don’t want it...I don’t know what it does and I don’t want to sleep” yukie wined the boy starting to cry as Ayme looked at his twin.

“He’s overwhelmed...” Ayme mumbled the bath warm and ready as he set out some towels. “Lets get him washed and in some warmer clothes before we eat. “If you could find us clothes all of us, and they fit I can get him to take the medicine” Ayme added.

A flash of anger crossed 'Litid's' face, but it was held briefly. "fine.... wait here and Mama will find you new clothes..." and with that Modir Littie left put the door. The sound of the car coming to life outside was the only signal they had left the parking lot

• Saga locked this topic