Apple blossoms

KoBu

“...your speaking like a dragon” yukie replied poking litids cheek as he waited for his brother to wake up the younger twin having horribly messy bed head.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

The albino gave a pathetic little whine and turned away from the poking digit and snuggled into Ayme’s neck, his soft breath on the twin’s neck a sign that Litid was peacefully snoozing again. Carlton had by now come back with a glass of water and some medicine. He stopped at the door and watched the little snuggle fest with a smirk.

“You know you shouldn’t mess with your big brother while he’s sleeping. I got kicked in the face when he was little.” Carl snickered. Litid was a little boy at the time, just a month or so after they had brought him home.

Litid had fallen asleep in the tv room after Yukie had been put down for a nap, Carl decided to mess with the little albino because it’s something every dad has ever done because dad logic!

Unfortunately it ended up with a tiny foot meeting his chin pretty hard leaving a little bruise. Evelyn had said he deserved it for messing with a sleeping baby, Litid felt so bad he had made his new daddy lunch every day for a week.

Carlton will forever describe it as the messiest and tastiest peanut butter and jelly sandwiches he’s ever had.

(Awwww)

“If I don’t poke him he might not wake up and die, this way I know he’s alive” yukie admitted finding laying in bed boring as he sighed and tried to behave though anyone else could have told he was clearly struggling.

" He ain't gonna die. He's just feeling a little sick, prolly just from the stress from everthing going on." Calrton said. He set the water on medicine on the side table beside Ayme and turned to leave. "Just be sure to wake him in a few hours to take his meds and come get his dinner if he feels up to eating. But otherwise let him rest, understand?" And thus their father left shutting the door behind him.

Litid still slept on happily snuggled in the warmth, none the wiser of what goes on around him.

Yukie sighed as he obeyed feeling quite shut out by his father sometimes as he felt that his brother with always being unable to go in the sun and as of right now being sick tended to get him more attention and alothough it was a silly childish thought, it did hurt to always have his parents busy and leaving him alone. He frowned as he nudged Ayme and woke him up the twin looking at yukie as he touched his cheek knowing what he felt in his saddened eyes. “Let’s go outside and walk around” ayme whispered gently as he slid out of the bed and took his twins hand before going downstairs and quietly putting on some rainboots and their raincoats as they went outside to to hunt for frogs or other small creatures.

While the twins were away, Kallina, a close friend of Litid's from school and an often overnight guest at their house, had pretty much marched into the front door annoucing herself loudly, " YOOOO! Where's my tiny apple!?" She called out happily. Close behind was a dark skinned boy most likely another friend from school, looking none too pleased either.

Evelyn poked her head around. "Hello sweetheart. Did you stop by to drop off Littie's schoolwork?"

"Ehyuuuup!" Kalli stated proudly

" A lady doesn't normally answer like a hick..." The dark skinned boy stated with a scowl. Kalli rolled her eyes. "Well I aint a lady so there! Don't be a prude Terrance!"

(( Kallina:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Terrance: will post once I have good reference for him ))

Yukie and Ayme where off doing their own thing the twins keeping out of the way and to themselves.

Kallina and Terrance made their way upstairs to drop off the schoolwork and bug the albino. Seeing he was asleep still, Terrance suggested, " Maybe we should leave and see him another time. He's exhausted and needs the rest..." Kallina waved it off " Please he'll love our company. Just lemme take a leak real quick, and we'll jump him and wake him!" She whispered with a mischevious glint in her eyes.

Terrance shook his head and rolled his eyes as she scampered off. He looked over to the sleeping snow boy in the bed and sat beside him, brushing a few strands from his forehead. He felt how abnormally warm Litid was. " You need to learn how to worry about yourself for a change ..." Terrance scolded. He leaned down and planted a gentle kiss to Litid's forehead.

Litid stared waking up as Terrance pulled away. "Terry? Hey...." He greeted, his voice rough and scratchy. Terrance nodded in greeting. "Hey your self you sound like you've been smoking since you were eight." He teased. Litid gave a little snicker.

"Where's your ... twin brothers is it now?" Terrance asked. The albino nodded. "They're probably off doing their own adventure now. They don't need me anymore now that they have each other." Litid said it with a smile, but his toned sounded like that of a lonely old man who had no family anymore. Litid did miss having his little brothers company but he didn't have the heart to tell them how he felt. He was just happy they were bonding so well with their parents.

"Eh .... if you get to lonely I could crawl in there with you." Terrance said easily. Litid gave another chuckle. Terrance was always doing things like this. Flirting with Litid to make him laugh or if he felt lonely.

Kallina watched the exchange from the door. " And this is when Litid will throw himself in Terrance's arms and beg Terrance to take him like a borns again virgin and their best friend Kallina is gonna sell the tape on ebay!!" She called out in an overdramatic voice as she ran and jumped on the bed. Terrance groaned, and Litid laughed even more, despite the blush decorating his normally white face.

“Touch him and we will kill you” yukie replied smiling kindly but his threat was cold like ice as Ayme glared at the two not liking their teasing as he held a giant toad in his arms yukie having helped him hunt down one for litid. The two of course where soaked to the bone and shivering a little as they glared at the intruders trying to steal their brothers innocence.

"Yukie be nice." Litid scolded. Terry rolled his eyes and Kallina snickered and laid down next to Litid. "Well what ya gonna do when we all get married and share one big bed?" She teased. Litid had to cover his face and stop from laughing. "Anyway, what do you have there boys?" The albino asked, morning for Terrance to scoot and make room for the twins.

"Yukie be nice." Litid scolded. Terry rolled his eyes and Kallina snickered and laid down next to Litid. "Well what ya gonna do when we all get married and share one big bed?" She teased. Litid had to cover his face and stop from laughing. "Anyway, what do you have there boys?" The albino asked, morning for Terrance to scoot and make room for the twins.

“Ayme wanted to find you a gift by your not being nice and neither are your friends” yukie replied quite upset the others where teasing him as he huffed cutely and left the room to go calm down and sulk bot liking that his big brother was mean enough to laugh at him when his friends visited.

“...o found you a toad” ayme replied clearly uncomfortable around the other kids as he looked at the toad who seemed quite content with staying in aymes arms. “Toads are easy to care for and gentle” he mumbled looking down not sure if he wanted to leave and confront his twin or give litid the gift as he started crying and ran off with the toad going and running to father clearly stressed and upset.

"Wait a second hold on now!!" Litid tried to call them back but yelling out too loud caused his throat to seize a little and he coughed and hacked. But the twins were gone already. The albino heaved a large sigh. Kallina nudges his shoulder. "It waa just a joke they'll get over it... no worries. Your supposed to be the cooler bug brother remember?" She tried to cheer Litid up the best could.

The rest of the evening saw Litid in bed and his friends telling stories and gossip of the school day. And just as the sun went down they both left with the albino waving from his window, wrapped in his blanket.

Biting his lip he went to the twins shared room and knocked lightly before poking his head in, "do you to mind if I come in?" He called softly.

“Why don’t you go hang out with your friends” ayme replied as he appeared opening the door a little Yukie curled up on the bed as he was under a weighted blanket. “...yukie needs some time away from everyone...he’s not doing well at the moment so I’m watching over him until it’s time for medicine” Ayme explained as he looked over to yukie who curled up more under the blanket and just refused to come out. “...he’s hurt and trying to deal with his emotions in a more positive way...but if mom and dad ask he’s just sleepy” Ayme added his shirt covered in traces of blood as a Small first aid kit laid on the floor the toad sitting in a small pot Ayme had taken from the kitchen.

Litid looked disheartened for a moment but put on a smile and nodded. "They left but If he isn't feeling well I'll head back to my room then. Have a goodnight boys. "

And Litid trudged back to his room to curl up and sleep.

The next morning, though Litid was feeling better, he still stayed in bed all day. He had pulled his mother in to talk to her, asking his door be locked until they were done talking.

"Maybe .... I should still go to the Ukraine... " he spoke quietly but enthusiasm was dripping from his voice. Evelyn was surprised to say the least. "It'd be a wonderful opportunity! I'd get to travel and see the sights and .... thinking it over maybe it'd be better for you to bond with Yukie and Ayme alone. After all Ayme hasn't had much chance with either of you two and I've shared you with Yukie for nine years.." He explained.

Evelyn wasn't sure what to say... But regardless she tried to be supportive. "I'm .... glad your trying to open up a little but are you sure about this sweetie.... I mean going across the ocean for so long--"

"Of course I am!" Litid answered quickly. It was best he talked himself as well as his mother into it before he lost his resolve.

".... well why don't we wait out this school year and see how you feel then... ok?" She suggested.

“...Evelyn?” Ayme asked knocking lightly on the door as he waited outside of it slightly panicked and worried but trying to be patient as he sat in the hallway the boy worried his trying to fix things had only made things worse.

The pair jumped when they heard Ayme outside.

"Don't tell them please?" Litid whispered before his mother opened the door.

She nodded before opening it up for Ayme. He'd be greeted with smiles from his mother and older brother on the bed. "What's ya need sweetie?"

“...I tried to be good and care for yukie like litid but he’s sick and I can’t help him anymore...he’s not responding to me and was throwing up earlier...I left him alone and he got into the medicine cabinet” ayme replied clearly panicked and upset as he looked to his mother unsure what to do. “He’s been bad the last couple of days I thought I could fix him but it didn’t work”.

Litid shot put of bed and ran to the bathroom before either he's mother or brother could react. He found Yukie on the floor and knelt down to pat the younger cheeks. "Yukie?! Yukie stay awake please! Ayme go into the cabinet and look for a small brown glass bottle that says epicak on it and give it to me." Litid ordered gentle his eyes never leaving Yukie. He cradled the younger twin in his arms as he waited for Ayme to bring him the bottle

“...here” ayme replied as he looked at the twin and frowned not sure what else he could do as he looked at his twins lifeless form wondering why mother wasn’t calling for an ambulance or for father atleast. “All he kept talking about was making the voices stop and making everyone else happy because that’s what they said to do”

Litid took the bottle and gentle set Yukie down. He poured out just enough to fill the small cap and forced open Yukie's mouth and poured the foul smelling liquid down the boys throat. By this moment Evelyn stepped forward to help Litid get Yukie over the tub. "Just keep calm. The epicak will force him to through up all the pills he's taken and then we can get him to a hospital for any further damage..." t e woman spoke calmly but seriously. "Ayme go down stairs and call an ambulance and explain to them what happened, after ward call Carlton, his number will be next to the phone and tell him I said to meet us at the hospital alright?"

“ should I unlock the door?” Ayme asked as he went and did as his mother asked the child shaky and scared as he called the ambulance and then father practically crying as he tried to tell his father what was going on the twin terrified and shaking. Yukie while even hung by the bathtub eventually did vomit up the pills the boy struggling to breathe as he still laid unconscious unknowing to himself the irreversible damage he had done.

• Saga locked this topic