Apple blossoms

KoBu

Carlton quickly jotted down the address. And paused. Since when had he moved that family? They've all lived in the same house for the past 14 years, Litid coming in when Yukie was a tot. Well whatever, Carlton didn't have time to question it right now! He grabbed his coat and keys and rushed out the door, leaving Evelyn and Litid without a word.

Once Litid saw the car pull away from his bedroom window, he called Yukie again.

"Dad just left... what's going on?"

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

“He’s coming to get us before we leave again” Ayme mumbled already feeling the medicine take effect as he sighed and kept the phone on the ground next to him. “...will you stay and talk to me until he gets here?” Ayme asked his body desperately wanting to give into the drugs since their testing had been pure hell for the day.

" Um sure of course..." Litid was confused.... this sounded like his brother ... but something was off...

"What would you like to talk about? " he asked "why does your voice sound so far away?"

“...what do you like in school?” Ayme asked as he moved around and covered them both with a blanket before his boddenly suddenly went out cold unable to move due to the sedition and of course it brought them both some pain relief the two covered in bruises.

Litid raised a brow at that. Yukie knew Litid's favorite classes. "Yukie .... what's wrong with you? ...you know my favorite classes. English and Music..."

There was defiantly something odd about his little brother. "Yukie?"

The two of course where out cold....”My your quite persistent” Yu admitted as he picked up the phone. “I suggest you forget they exist litid” Yu replied as he hung up the phone and moved the suitcases towards the two boys and picked one up storing them in the suitcases to move around.

"!!!!" Litid quickly hung up, scared put of his mind when IT'S voice came on.

Meanwhile Carlton was at the front desk of the hotel asking if a man had checked in with his son. He held up a picture for the lady to look at. She stared a moment before shaking her head.

"Are you sure you've got the right hotel?" She asked

"YES!! What other hotel is gonna be by the beach with a whale decorating the entrance?!" Carl demanded harshly.

The woman raised her arms up, "Sir please calm down. There's actually a hotel on the other side of the beach that is another one of ours. " Carl stared at the woman wide eyed....He was at the wrong hotel!! He darted out of the building and back into his car tearing down the coast road.

“Now then my little pets you both be good and I’ll make sure you get some icecream when we get to Russia” Yu replied as he finished packing them both in their suitcases and left the phone before walking out the door and down to the lobby heading out to his car as he loaded one in and paid the car boy.

Carlton had pulled up with his brakes screeching. He scrambled out of his car, nd dashed staright over to Yu.

Panting he yelled "where is my son?!"

“No idea...the kid ran off last night” Yu replied as he locked his car and crossed his arms. “You know this is considered harassment” he replied impatient knowing the two only had so much air in the suitcases.

"Bullshit. And if anybody is harassing anyone it's you with my son! Your an adult and your hanging arpund with a boy just barely in his teens!" Carlton spat back. "Now tell me where he is, and I'll only have your license revoked. Which is a bargain considering I can send you to jail instead."

“There in the suitcases in the trunk...bet unlock it and give them more air” Yu replied as he tossed the keys to Carlton and walked off getting his escape when he could the two boys overheating a little and sluggishly waking up.

Carlton sighed and quickly unlocked the suitcases and surprised to see what could essecntially be a carbon copy of his son. But he didn't dwell on that now, he rushed both boys into his own car and to the nearest hospital.

While he had the boys in the hospital he called Evelyn and explained what was going on and then the police and sttated everything that had happened that night. He sat waiting in the boys room, for his wife and eldest son.

“ it’s bright” yukie mumbled his eyes burning from the hospital lights as he tried to force himself to sit up, doing so resulted in the sudden backlash of nausea and the sudden vomiting all over his blankets as he curled up in pain and confused where he was.

“...best not to move for afew hours....the medicine we’ve been on does this quite often” ayme replied as he gently reached out and let his twins back beside him and pushed the button for a nurse.

Carlton startled awake from his son retching. Looking up,Carlton moved quickly and moved the boy to the other's bed with him to gather up the dirtied blankets. The nurse came in quickly and took the soiled sheets and replaced it with fresh ones and a small glass of water. " .... So who are you son? Yukie did he do anything to you to? Did he touch you anywhere.... and what medicine did he make you take?"

“Ayme, lived with father for awhile and moved around with him” Ayme mumbled as he hid his face under the covers a little more not liking the lights.

“....I want to go home” yukie whispered as he curled up more not wanting to talk about his three days of hell the boy moving to hid beside Ayme under the blankets as Ayme gently rubbed his twins back being careful of the wounds and bruises.

" I know you do Yukie, but you gotta give m--"

" Yukie? Dad?"

Carlton looked up to the door to see his eldest son timidly stepping into the room. " Is ... Is he ok? Can I come in and see him?" the albino's shy voice comes out in an even quieter whisper. Carl waved him in, Evelyn close behind. She was about to throw her arms around her youngest son when she froze.

Litid stared in suprise as well.

“....please don’t touch us...” Ayme mumbled as he moved away not liking all of the strangers as he kept yukie close to him the boy not wanting to talk.

“...I don’t want to talk about it” yukie whispered his voice shaking as he trembled and clung to the only person who had tried to protect him in that time where his father wasn’t around. “...please...” yukie begged both his mother and father as he looked up at them his eyes showing that he had been hurt and damaged and was scared, he was to uncomfortable with such casual touch not knowing where he was or how he had got here.

Their parents froze, but Litid moved forward after a moment. Pushing a chair beside the two of them, Litid just sat and settled beside them.

" yukie would you like it if I told you a story instead? I brought my bag with a few books I can read to you from..." He offered he looked to the other boy, " And who are you? Do you like stories?" He asked trying to offer a gentle smile.

If his little brother wouldn't want to talk, then the albino was fine with that, he'd at least sit and keep him company. " Dad, Mom and I ran into a few police officers downstairs who were lookign for you downstairs...If your going that way could you get my bag from the car for me?" He asked sweetly. Carlton raised a brow but left with his wife from the room to speak with the police and get the bag of books.

“....I don’t want them to be upset with me” yukie replied softly after their parents left as he sat up slowly and looked at his brother trying not to cry again. “Ayme stayed with me when...he got angry....he’s never been like this before...he got angry and drunk and I couldn’t stop him because I could move” yukie whispered shaking starting to go into a panic attack as Ayme gently offered him the glass of water to sip yukie taking it shakingly, and slowly drinking it as he hid his face.

“...Yu was my father I lived with him for a long time...he, wasn’t a nice man...” ayme replied as he frowned...”I tried to stop him from hurting yukie but I couldn’t do much but help him after everything from last night” Ayme explained showing the same marks as yukie but more in shock as not to realize he had been hurt.

Litid stared at the marks. He felt tears well up in his own eyes, the redish-pink hue of his iris' becoming almost like clear crystals. But he wiped them away and got up and looked through the nurses med cart. He found a little jar of sauve.

He settled down next to Yukie, not yet sure he could trust the yukie-look alike just yet.

" Can you lift your shirt for me little brother, I'll put some ointment on it, hopefully it'll help it heal a bit more..." But then he looked to the other " Or maybe I should do you first? You seem to be in worse shape then Yukie is..."

“...it’s not...good it’s really red and infected” yukie mumbled as he laid on the bed but slowly took his shirt off looking like he had been beaten to a pulp as he laid still not wanting to be hurt more. “I’m sorry for leaving you”

Litid gave his little brother a sad smile. " It's fine.... everyone leaves me eventually.... Now hold still, I'll get some porixcide and it may sting a little so fair warning..." He explained as he reached for the bottle of peroxcide and a cloth. He poured a little on the cloth and gently pressed it to Yukie's wound.

After another moment, Litid took the cloth away, " My hands are cold so get ready" He said gently and dipped his thin fingers into the salve and smeared it carefully on Yukie's bruises and wounds.

“ I don’t want to leave you again...but there going to send you away” yukie mumbled as he whimpered a little from the pain and hid his face in aymes side.

" They want to send me away for your sake... they think you need more of their super vision and they think having me around would be too dangerous for both of us..." Litid explained. He had moved to the other side to Ayme and looked at the twin. " Can you lift your shirt as well please?" He asked with a gentle smile.

• Saga locked this topic