Apple blossoms

KoBu

Litid gave a little nod. "I'm your ....'older' brother. Your parents adopted me when I had just turned 8.... you were still young..." Litid explained fondly. "The first night I was home, you dragged out your books and all your little dinosaurs and wanted to play all night.... but we both fell asleep in the sitting room." ANother giggle

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

“...why don’t I remember anyone?” Yukie asked hisvoice soft and sweet but the question meant to break anyone’s heart as he looked up at litid.

Litid looked forlornly to the boy. " I'm afraid I don't have that answer for you Yukie...."

It was the only truth Litid knew. " All I can tell you is that whatever you did before we both were sent to the hospital, must've caused you a great deal of damage...."

“...I don’t remember going to the hospital...I woke up here” yukie whispered as he looked away confused and scared but quite sleepy the medicine starting to work at keeping him sedated.

" Cmon let's go to sleep on the bed. It's more comfortable then this floor." Litid got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around himself and pulled Yukie to his feet to help him inside.

" I'll finish my bath and be back in just a bit. Just be quiet and don't wake Ayme ok? You both must've had a long day, so just get some sleep." He placed a gentle kiss to Yukie's forehead before putting him in the direction of the bed. The albino went around to check Ayme and gave him a chaste kiss to his forehead as well before heading back into the bathroom to finish his bath.

Once done, Litid came out, grabbing a motel robe. He took a seat by the little table and used the small light to see. Should he call their parents and tell them where they are? .... Well guess ya can't tell them where they were if Litid didn't know himself... and what would happen when they did? Yukie would defiantely be institutionalized after this whole fiasco, and where would that leave Ayme?

The boy has been through so much as it is! Litid gave a huge sigh and rubbed his face. He'll call once they've all had a chance to simmer down and figure out what's going on.

Who was this 'mother' Ayme kept talking about.... and why did he black out before? Oh well...

Litid felt his eyes drooping again, he fell asleep hunched over the small table.

The next morning found Litid going down to the lobby in his robe. He tried to be as quick as he could getting breakfast for the twins. He got stares enough as it was, but being a young boy in a bathrobe with bed head did not do well to keep the albino off the radar from people. Especially now that he and his little brothers could be considered missing, people are most likely on the look out for them now. And Litid.... honestly didn't want that right now. All three of them still had things to figure out...

But he made it back to the room with two plates of waffles and two cups of fruit some milk for the boys. He'll get his own later. Litid set the plates up for when they would wake up.

“...yukie get out of the closet!” Ayme demanded the twin hiding in the small closet as he glared out being angry.

“No” yukie mumbled not remembering where he was as he continued hiding in the closet.

Litid gave a tired sigh and smile. " There's no need to yell or get fussy. Are you two hungry? I brought you both breakfast. Come and eat and I'll try to get him out of the closet." He offered.

Litid knocked on the closet door gently, " Yukie? Aren't you hungry? There's breakfast sitting on the table for you.... and it's gonna get cold."

“...who are you?” Yukie asked looking at litid as he frowned and looked at his brother clearly just confused and scared.

" I'm your oldest brother." Litid answered patiently. He knelt down, sitting on the floor to wait for Yukie to come out. " Aren't you hungry?"

“ he doesn’t know when he is...can’t really remember that stuff” Ayme replied as he ate his food before getting down offering yukie a hard boiled egg the twin coming out and poking at the strange food.

" Add a little salt or mustard, it tastes good." Litid said. He smiled reassuringly at Yukie, trying to get him a little more out of the closet.

" Have you called our parents yet? .... I'm still wondering if we should..."

“...I messaged father and let him know what happened...I don’t know how he will feel” Ayme replied as he watched yukie eat the egg happily.

" You talked to Carlton? And you called him father?" Litid was surprised at Ayme. The elder twin seemed so distant. But the albino smiled. At least they were moving forward a little bit.

“I texted him when we left...he’s been receiving my receipts from where we’ve been” ayme admitted as he stabbed at his food.

" Receits.... but if that's the case why haven't he and mom come to get us by now then? " Litid questioned. Surely he and Evelyn would've been here by now, even sooner even.

“I had someone else go pick up the money a town away...though I texted them to come get us an hour ago.” Ayme admitted as he offered more food to yukie who ignored it having been satisfied with just the hard boiled egg.

"Oh .... well I'm just happy you made some leeway with dad." Litid smiled and turned to settle to watch a little TV.

There was a news report about a few missing teens mi-- "Hey! It's about us! " Litid turned it up.

It explained how one moment they were all in a hospital room the next they all disappeared along with a nurses car that had been parked outside when the nurse ran back in for a book they had left. Their parents had raised all hell for the lack of security and Carlton had screamed about the man Yukie had met before saying he had come back to kidnap them all.

“Think they will send us away?” Ayme asked as he looked at litid worried about his twins safety as he got up and moved Yukie to a chair to fuss over him and check him over fixing his hair before a soft knock was on the door Ayme getting up and opening it.

“My you caused father such trouble” a young man replied with a chuckle as he stepped inside the room sitting down on a chair and making himself at home. “I’m glad you used the money card when you where in trouble but you could have called me and told me what was going on” Haruhi replied scolding Ayme lightly.

“...mmh it wouldn’t be wise to introduce you yet....they don’t like him I doubt they will like you...you are helping Yu fight for custody of me” Ayme replied yukie poking the pretty mans cheek as he was suddenly snuggled by Haruhi.

“Well it’s not my fault your fathers brother is crazy and stole his name and came here to get yukie” Haruhi replied as he snuggled yukie gently the younger twin confused but not fighting it. “In all fairness, it’s my job as his lawyer to help him” the man replied gently running his fingers through yukies hair. “He might need to try and get emergency custody of yukie also...this incident makes me worry for both of your wellbeing. But worry not you’ll see your father soon enough Yu is on the first plane out of Japan to come get you, though it might be the end of your summer visits in America” he added gently rocking yukie who was weirdly relaxed and calm in haruhis arms.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Saga locked this topic