Apple blossoms

KoBu

" Yes go unlock it so they can come in. Get yourself an overnight bag ready ok!" Evelyn called out again. SHe and Litid focused on Yukie, keeping him breathing and awake ... to extent.

The medics arived fairly quickly to the scene, strapping Yukie to a gurney and a breathing apperatice. Evelyn quickly followed after the medic drivers, but Litid had passed out himself on the floor. He still had a fever from his flu and the sudden adrenline rush and exertion had pushed his already weak body a little too far. A nurse picked him up and settled him in next to Yukie in the ambulance.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

Ayme followed as he got in and looked at the two worried and upset as he looked at Evelyn...”c-can you hold me...just until we get there?” He asked scared.

Evelyn was surprised but she happily opened her arms to let the boy take the comfort she'd try to give whenever he's ready. "Everything will be ok... Litid has had to do this before. He told us little children would sometimes try to take medicines form the cabinets in the nurse's office, and he says the lady had him do the samething he had you do. The first time he did it we were scared out of our minds." She said almost fondly and with a small chuckle.

“Yukie isn’t a little kid though...he did it intentionally” ayme replied as he looked at the two and held onto his mother tighter. He continued to do so until they arrived at the hospital and he watched his brothers taken away.

" I know, but it's still gonna all be ok." Evelyn said calmly.

In the waiting room though, she was feeling her own anxiety finally kick in. Though she was a picture of calm, her heart hammered in her chest. Carlton showed up a little while later. He sat next to Ayme.

"Hey kiddo.... you wanna tell me what happened? Anything you can remember? Or why Yukie did it?"

(Welcome back!)

“...he hears voices, he’s always tried to be good but sometimes their demanding or they tear him down to nothing. He was talking to them....he does it a lot, he did it a lot when he was away with Yu...” Ayme explained as he looked around not caring to be back at the hospital as he broke a slight bit of boundaries and held his fathers hand tightly. “He finally just snapped and listened to them tried to cure himself, just like everyone else has but for some reason instead of taking one pill he took the whole bottle”

Carlton let Ayme hold his hand. It was a traumatic experience, one just after another it seemed tragedy followed his boys.

" ok .... so this means he'll ned to go to therapy then.... " He mumbled. Carl let go of Ayme's hand. " I'm gonna talk to the doctors ok? Sit with Mom and I'll be back in a moment." And with that, Carl got up to find his boys' doctor

The doctor was checking yukie over and making marks on his clipboard checking him throughly for any reason to suspect abuse as he looked down at yukie who was awake and sitting up letting the doctor look him over the poor thing sitting expressionless and confused.

Carl stepped in quietly. "How is he?" He asked in a quiet whisper. He pulled a chair to sit beside his youngest son, taking note that Litid wasn't in the room, probably have him in another part of the hospital since he only has a fever...

“...there’s some serious concerns” the doctor replied as he sighed and looked at Carl. “Our testing has shown that the memory storing section of his brain isn’t responding or working anymore it has no living function.” The doctor explains as he gently took yukies hand and pricked his finger with a small needle yukie not flinching or responding. “As a result his body has you could say stopped remembering, essentially we think your best actions in this scenario would be to place him in a nice hospital, there he will be safe and won’t need to be watched 24/7” the doctor added clearly implying the youngest wouldn’t ever be able to really fend for himself. “Putting that aside he will need to be monitored for any other health problems for afew days considering this medication is illegal and if administered it causes a lot of health problems hence why we no longer prescribe it, we will have to call cps to check the home and there will be an investigation on how it ended up in his hands.” The doctor replied as he looked at Carl. “Not to mention your other son is also in the hospital”

Carlton was having trouble processing all being said. He grumbled unhappily at the mere mention of him abusing his boys. With an over exagrrated wave of his arms over his head, Carlton exclaimed, " Sure why the fuck not! please do a search and while your at it, give the number of the doctor who prescribed the meds to my son that he overdosed on. I'd love nothing more then have him down here and explain why he gave me illegal medications for my mentaly unstable son and also treated my albino son. And to top it all off, how would you like to explain to my wife that they think we are abusing our kids while in realtiy, when Aye was born you all let some psycho doctor in here and let him steal him away?!"

Meanwhile, Evelyn was still sitting in the waiting room, she had finished all the magazines and started tapping her foot imaptiently. She turned to Ayme, ''You know what, let's go chek in on your older brother, Carl will find us when everything's all settled ok?" And she took a gentle hold of his hand to lead them towards the west part of the hospital .

“We will do just that” the doctor snapped back as he glared at Carl. “No if you can calm yourself you can stay with him but if not you’ll have to leave” he replied clearly protective over his patients.

“ can we get him a gift from the gift shop” Ayme asked as he smiled a little glad he would be able to see litid.

Evelyn nodded and made a quick turn towards the little hospital gift shop. "Pick out what ya want for Littie." She walked around looking around at the little nick nacks and the like

“Can I get him this?” Ayme asked finding a pretty necklace with a beautiful gemstone on it.

“...can I have some water please?” Yukie asked not liking being strapped to a bed nor knowing where he was or who the men where standing next to him.

Evelyn gave a smile and nodded. She led the boy to the counter and handed him the credit card to hand to the woman at the counter. " now let's hurry and head up to littie's room. "

Carlton leaned over " Yukie! Hey kiddo yea hold on, " the man ran to find a nurse and get the water.

“Why do you call litid littlie?” Ayme asked after paying as he held the gift close and his mothers hand just a little closer as he followed to his brothers room.

“...” yukie just stared confused by the name as he shivered the cold air touching his back as he stayed very still not sure what to do since he literally didn’t know how to act.

" Well ... Litid is originally from Iceland, did you know that? And his original name is said as Litid Epli, do you know what that is in English?" She asked as they walked down the sterile white halls.

“No, I never learned Swedish only German and Japanese” Ayme explained as he held onto his mothers hand. Yukie while unattended got down from the bed after undoing the straps and got his medical clothes on the twin dressed cutely in a white shirt and pants as he opened the door and walked out barefoot looking around the hospital as the boy wandered around.

Evie let out a snicker again. "Well it's Little Apple in English. You know his little friend Kallina tends to call him Apple, which he hates, but he's too much a sweetheart to say anything. And I used to call him Little Litid, which he didn't like too much either, so we eventually settled on Littie, says we're at least not calling him little.... And Icelandic is kind of a language in and of itself by the by..."

“That’s cute” ayme admitted as he stopped and looked at yukie was was sitting in the hallway the older twin confused. “Did the doctors release him?” Ayme asked as he let go of his mothers hand and went over to yukie who happened to find himself outside of litids room.

Evelyn brightened a little more, " Yukie!! Sweetheart, how are you feeling? Would you like to see Littie?" she asked. She pushed open the door to reveal Litid resting in bed, his soft breathing and the beeping of the monitors being the only sounds in the room.

Litid lay in the bed, asleep mostly peacefull. His face still a bit flushed from the sudden jump in his fever.

" Just say quiet, he's still resting. Ayme leave your present on his side table ok?"

“...who are you?” Yukie asked confused not recognizing anyone as he suddenly was ushered in the room and sat down on the floor just watching everyone.

Evelyn stared in surprise but then gave a sheepish smile, " It must be the meds your on, but I'm your mother, this is your tin Ayme and the boy in the bed is Litid your oldest brother...." She gestured to Litid in bed again.

“....okay” yukie replied as he looked at the three wondering where the two men had gone off to as he just quietly sat and watched Ayme raising a brow as he took off his jacket and offered it to yukie noticing his twin seemed cold the elder twin deciding to sit next to him.

"How about I run and get some hot chocolate while you boys watch Litid and see if he wakes up soon?" Evelyn offered already scurrying off to head out the room.

Once she was gone, the room seemed even quieter, the beeps of the monitor becoming a deafening noise in the silence.

• Saga locked this topic