Apple blossoms

KoBu

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

The albino again warned of his cold hands and started the same treatment for AYme that he did for Yukie. It took him a little longer for Ayme since he had longer settled wounds. " you've been put through alot I guess haven't you?" Litid asked sadly, but he still tried to hold a smile for the other. " You must be very brave and strong to hold on as long as you have, and watching over my little brother while you were at it..."

“Older siblings must protect their younger siblings I was only doing my duty” Ayme admitted as he smiled and looked over at yukie who had fallen asleep. “He cried for you and your parents a lot...” Ayme added as he covered his twin more with the blanket.

" Older sibling? So your older then Yukie? But you both look exactly alike..... " Litid whispered so as to let Yukie sleep. " I told him hanging around with that man was a bad idea... but he doesn't like to listen to me.... I guess your better at being the older brother then I am..." Litid mumbled sadly. He wanted to cry again. He had no idea who this person was, but Yukie seemed to feel safer with this guy then his little brother would with him. Yes Yukie cried for him but .... Yukie never listened to him. Was it because he wasn't a good enough older brother?

“He didn’t listen to me either....he’s stubborn and I’m only a minute older” Ayme corrected litid as he sighed, “he didn’t listen to me when I told him to run away from Yu after we first met and in return he got hurt really badly...he wanted to know if one of us experienced pain the other one might feel it..…” ayme admitted as he sighed and looked at his elder. “Yu had been grooming him for years to get him to go with him he’s been obsessed with us since he delivered us from our mother...well according to the notes I’ve read” ayme whispered as he looked at litid shaking a little and needing someone to lean on since he had grew up with that monster he to was quite damaged. “....I don’t think anyone will let me go home again though...I don’t know where I’m going to end up.”

The albino, though hesitant, opened his arms for the other to freely take the hug if he so choose. "I would say .... see if our parents will take you... but they plan to send me overseas to keep Yukie under constant watch now .... so I can't say what either of us will do..." he answered honestly.

“I can help watch him...I’ve already completed basic schooling” ayme replied as he accepted the hug and was held the feeling strange to him.

Litid just rubbed his back, minding his wounds and bruises. " I.... You'd have to ask them for sure." He answered honestly. The albino wasn't sure of what his parents would say at this point.

Evelyn had returned at this point Litid's bag in hand. She paused at the door to watch the scene for a moment before annoucning herself. Litid pulled away to take hold of the bag and sat back down beside the twins, pulling out a few books to read from.

" pick whichever you want and I'll read till you fall asleep..." Litid said to Ayme as he set the bag aside for later. Evelyn watched for a moment more before going back down to join Carlton.

Ayme picked afew books and laid down listening to litid read “my bag has his journals” Ayme mumbled sleepily before falling asleep clinging to yukie.

(Ayme and yukie)

ce9c97f1bbec28b6de6e03a24c5fdca1.jpg

For the course of a few days, the twins were looked after by the nurses, Litid came by everyday after school to read to then some more and visit when their parents came to pick him up.

Then finally the twins were cleared enough to go home. Litid again found himself in their hospital room just waiting for the their parents as he read and hummed beside them

Yukie and Ayme where off in the bathroom getting dressed both coming out unsure of what would happen and where they would end up as they held hands and went over to litid wanting his company.

Litid looked up with a smile. "You both look much better how are two feeling?" He asked, taking off his glasses to clean them.

Once replaced, the albino got up to straighten their shirts and sleeves with gentle hands to make them presentable before they left to go wait for their parents. "Ayme, you have all you need right? Did you come in with anything?"

“Just my bag” ayme admitted the small bag sitting next to yukies as he held onto yukies hand tightly scared to meet their parents more the the occasional glances.

Litid hummed and nodded. He just kept smiling and fixing his little brothers to his heart's content.

Feeling Ayme's nervousness, Litid took hold of Ayme's face, rubbing his thumbs on the town's cheeks. "Its going to be fine... we can all figure something out." And he gave a light kiss to Ayme's forehead, before turning to Yukie an doing the same to him.

With that Litid turned and packed his books back in his own bag and waited till the boys said they were ready to go downstairs.

“...will they make you leave again?” Yukie asked as he looked at litid not wanting his older brother to leave him as he ran over and held onto him refusing to let go the boy being stubborn as Ayme picked up yukies bag and took litids hand ready to go.

Litid paused but gave a one armed hug to the youngest of the three. "Lets not worry about what the future has yet to bring us... " he answered simply. With everything going on.... Litid really was walking in the dark about his own situation right now, but that didn't matter. He had not just one but two little brothers to look after right now who had just been through a harrowing ordeal. The albino didn't think it right for them to fuss over him when they both had bigger issues on their plates. "Let's head down, Mother and Father should be waiting for us." He kept hold of Ayme's hand as long as he wanted as the trio traveled to the lobby then the front waiting area of the parking lot. Litid stood under a shaded tree as he had forgotten the umbrella at home .... again.

“...do they have other names...” Ayme asked uncomfortable calling these compleate strangers his parents since he didn’t know if he would be fully living with them.

“Yeah carlston and Evelyn” yukie replied gently as he let go of litid but held his hand also waiting patiently. Ayme looking around a little nervous as he looked at litid and then the sun.

“You need a cape” Ayme mumbled as he dug through his bag and pulled out a pretty black cape to cover his brothers body glad the nurses had been kind enough to wash all of their clothes.

When the cape was pulled out, Litid couldn't help but to giggle a little. "I really will look like a vampire, if I wear that. But thank you, that's very sweet of you to let me use it, thank you." Litid stated with another smile and swung the cape over his thin shoulders, pulling some of the cloth over his head. "There they are!" Litid called and waved as an SUV pulled up and around by the waiting area. Evelyn poked her head out and yelled "Oh shit! It Batman!!" She yelled playfully. Litid had to cover his now bright red face. His white skin practically glowing. Without pigmentation, Litid's blushing was so much brighter and deeper then a normal person's so the point it made the roots of his hair look pink.

Evelyn snickered "There's my little Apple!! " she squealed happily

“...they seem nice” Ayme mumbled to yukie in German as he frowned and looked at his twin who sighed.

“They are But I tend to butt heads with them and require more attention so it feels like they put up with me because they have to...honestly I’ll probably end up either kicked out at eighteen or in a hospital” yukie mumbled back in German the two talking to themselves so their parents wouldn’t be able to hear their secrets the two having picked it up easily during their weekend stay in the hotel and dispite having little to no attention span in school didn’t mean yukie wasn’t smark like Ayme he was just bored by how easy his classes where but didn’t want to worry his parents or make them spend more money on schooling.

Litid gave a little snap of his fingers to get his little brothers attention. Though he wasn't fluent, Evelyn wanted Litid to keep a little bit of his culture with him as he grew up. Some German words crossed him as he was learning his native language again, and so while he couldn't completely keep up with the twins, the albino knew the gist of the conversation.

"Well cmon boys, we get a big meal set up at home." Evelyn called again. Litid opened the door for the twins in the back seat and waited as they piled in.

“....yes man” ayme replied in english as he got in and sat quietly in the back seat staring at the twos father with a slight glare as if trying to figure him out in a way.

“...can Ayme call you by your first name?” Yukie asked hesitantly as he looked at his parents.

Carlton and Evelyn exchanged glances for a brief moment but Evie decided it was probably better to let her newest edition do what he feels comfortable with. "Sure I think that'll work for awhile till you get used to everyone." She said with a bright smile. Carl gave a shakey smile of his own. The elder man had to still process his emotions. Both he and Evelyn had been shocked and overjoyed to hear about their boy being alive.

At the time, Calrton was across the country when Evei went into labor with them and she was told that one didn't make it, which turned out to be Yu lying as he spirited their son away under cover of 'a still born' birth. ANd though she was ashamed to admit it, Evelyn didn't feel she'd be strong enough to look at the baby that hadn't made it. She'd just desperatly clung to Yukie at his birth and cried from both joy and despair.

Litid quickly climbed in, taking off the cape and draped it across his thin legs. He stayed quiet so as to let conversation continue between his parents and siblings, content to just look out the window until they reached home.

“...how long am I staying with you? If you need to I think I have other family related to my father that would take me in” Ayme explained as he looked at his parents unsure of what to do at the moment as he looked at his brother.

" Don't be silly!! Your our baby just as Yukie and Litid are!!" Evie said " I know.... we weren't there during your childhood .... and we're both sorry you had to live through what you did, but.... we'd be so happy if you'd be willing to stay with us from this point on..." Evelyn wasn't lying either. She truely hoped that Ayme would come to live and stay with them. Carlton still had second thoughts if only because just a few nights ago they were talking about already sending one of there boys away for safety but now they come home with three instead.

Litid still looked on out the window, his mind wandering on it's own. He thought of how he would get along with people in Ukraine. He'd have to call Kallina and let her know what all was going on, and that he'd be leaving soon.

“...do I have to call you mom and dad?” Ayme asked hesitantly not comfortable with calling compleate strangers mom and dad as he curled up a little on the seat already exhausted from all the activity.

“Is litid still being sent away?” Yukie asked firmly as he looked into his parents eyes clearly ready to fight them on the matter of litid leaving his side again. “I’ll behave if he can stay I won’t even leave the house anymore.”

• Saga locked this topic