Are you my Master (with MasterSeme) 18+

Ms.Flair

Oz cursed inside of his head, not liking that one of them decided to act on their own. "You been hearing things," Oz said rather outloud before he was pinned to the closer door. Hearing the question, he let out a sigh not looking at him before he looked at him finally. "Want the truth? I like you and I think you are cute, so I may have a crush on you."

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Ms.Flair

Nodding his head, "I am not stupid, I hear things that I choose to listen to and I just so happen to pay attention to how you acted and responded towards me, before and after meeting my lady friend." He leans in closer, looking deeply in Oz's eyes before slowly leans back, "so that is why... you were like that towards her? Just to let you know..," he leans back closer to Oz with his lips slightly a inch away from Oz, "I enjoy.. being with a guy way more than a girl," he looks into Oz's eyes and places a kiss on Oz's lips. "Now remember... this was the warning since your new here, be careful from now on," he walks out of Oz's room.

Oz stood there, his body against the door as he stayed where he was. "I am sorry for acting differently around you. Especially around that particular..person," Oz said noticing how close he was getting. Oz was quiet, before he noticed how close his master was getting now. "You enjoy it more with men," Oz spoke out before he felt the kiss. His eyes sparked, them both glowing for a moment before they had gone back to normal. Oz followed him out, as something came out to stop him.

"Wait master. I want to..talk to you about this. Something been on my mind again, what is my purpose here? Staff or something else? I want to know that maybe you just bought me because..of guilt? Or something else?"

"Well.. at least you understand the situation your in and what will happen if you step out of line again," Axel mentions after the kiss. He caught a glimpse of Oz's eyes sparkle but then watch them change back as he left with one hand in his pocket and using the other to open the door, shortly after putting his other hand in his pocket.

As Axel was about to go in his bedroom to read, he looks over at Oz, "I wanted to help you. It is that simple. You have no idea what the people around here can do if they had their hands on you."

Oz stood there in the hallway, as Oz looked over the young man. Hearing from him, he let out a sigh with shake of his head before he moved to go over to take his hand into his. Holding his hand there, as Oz looked up at the man more closely. "You been saying that a lot. I guess..I know that people can use my abilities.."

Axel looked at Oz and just as he was able to enter his room, he perked his head up and looks down at his hand, seeing Oz holding his hand. "I am just saying.. you will be more safe here than if some random person brought you. They could do anything, knowing how rare you are. There are not a lot of people that can witness magic like you."

Oz didn't let go of his hand, not wanting to let go just yet. He wanted to hear, as he listened to those words. "I know I will be more safe here," Oz started to say. "I am just worried about why I am here, somehow," Oz sad before he let go of him. With his hands to his side, "Would you even sign the papers..to free me?"

Axel looks at Oz as he kept a hold of his hand, taking his hand off the door knob to see what else Oz had to say. "Why are you worrying about it, you have only been here for like... two days at max." He watches as Oz let go on of his hand and glances at Oz as he sighs, "do you trust being out there in the risk anything can happen to you," he crosses his arms.

Oz stood there, as he had his hands by his side. "I don't know why i am worrying.." Oz said to him. "I do trust myself..bu not the people.."

Axel looks at Oz and sighs, pressing against Oz near the door with his leg slightly brushing against Oz's crotch. "You have a lot of people to protect you here. Just understand that, even if you have a good handle on your powers, they can go out of control, which might result badly."

Oz could feel his body get pushed against the wall again, but this time he felt a leg there at his crotch. Oz thought he was gonna hear some better things, but last thing he said didn't sit too well for him. "You think I am gonna lose control! I have better control then others!" Oz yelled as he pushed him off.

"I can't believe you," Oz yelled out as he started to storm of. It was his temper that made creatures rile up and get more protective, while even more dangerous.

Oz made his whole way outside, as he starting to walk further away from the home. Oz didn't care, he was so pissed off that someone thought he would lose control. Oz had made far enough from the property, before he felt something grab him. Oz started to try break free, before he was dragged into a car that was off the property.

Before he was out of range, he sent one message to his creatures toward the mansion. It was help and he hoped that someone would get the message. When thrown into the car, he was about to scream before he was gagged and drugged again to knock him completely out.

-

Even off the property with Oz far away, the creatures started to work around to try to get someone. Everyone was ignoring them, so they started to give up on hope. One last thing, was a imp had written a message on a paper on a desk that read; 'They came for him.'

Axel blinks as he looks at Oz as he was pushed into a wall. He glares at Oz and crosses his arms, "darkness I heard is pretty extreme magic to control. If going in the wrong direction you could wind up destorying things. So tell me something how many people have actually lost their lifes because of your dark guardian, huh?"

He groans and shakes his head as Oz left. The chef runs out of the room as he heard the door slam, "master? What happened," he looks around, "is... Oz in his room?"

"... Shows what I get for having just a little mercy for what he did," he walks into his bedroom and slams the door.

The chef sighs as he walks back into his bedroom.

Axel gets up and decides to do some work in his study to get his mind off of Oz. He looks at his desk and saw a paper, picking it up and read it, "they came for him? Who is they.. and why should I care? He is the one that chose to run away. I clearly warned him multiple times," he throws the paper on the floor.

After Oz's disappearance, the shadow creatures started to disappear and not be around the estate anymore. There were talk around the estate, as they were asking about where did he go. Certain staff members were asking Master Axel, as they were asking him if they should go look for him.

-

A couple days had passed certainly, and the search for Oz wasn't really happening anymore. A letter was dropped off though, right at estate door steps by a mail person. It was given to a maid, who went to give it to Axel. "That is some fancy writing on there sir. Should I leave you to read that?" She had asked.

The letter had read;

Dear Axel,

I heard you been looking for someone and I think I found him. I have given you pictures of him, and some of these pictures..had those creatures in them. If you would like to know more information, call me on my number that I provided toward you.

The pictures had Oz in them, but he was in pictures with older male that had secured hold on him. Oz wasn't showing it but pictures were able to capture the creatures that looked like they were in fear.

Fear of the person who their master was with.

Axel was at his desk, thinking about the whole situation with Oz as he was working on paper work. He glances at each staff member about wanting to find Oz and he nods his head slightly.

--

While working, Axel perks his head up and looks at the maid and takes the letter from the maid, "just give me a second," he starts reading the letter. Slowly getting up from the desk, he takes a look at the pictures that the person was talking about in the letter, seeing Oz. Grabbing the studies phone, he looks at the maid as he gave her the envelope, "... track down this address."

He holds the letter, dialing the number as he looks at the photos with a sigh, "didn't I warn you Oz..," he sits back down and waits for this person to pick up.

The maid nodded her head, "I will go and do that right now," the maid said running off with it in her hand.

It rang once, then twice then someone picked up. "Hello there, don't be alarmed. I am just someone who is as worried as you about Oz and man he is with. Axel is it? Your the only one who I given this number too but let's get down to business. You saw those pictures right? Those creatures..have fear in them. That male he is with, is all bad news. Trust me on this," the voice said explaining what it could. "I would have taken him away but I get close since he is high on social food chain. You can though; get close to Oz and you can take him back. That's if you want him back.."

There was silence on other end, "If you have any questions, you may want to ask now."

The same maid came back, having done what research she had grabbed. "No address sir. I can't track it down.." she said before excusing herself.

Axel watches the maid leave as he crosses his arms, waiting for this person.

He perks his head up as he heard a voice finally. He listens to the voice on the other end, nodding his head, "yes this is Axel speaking. Yeah I see them clear as day right here on my desk." He continues listening to the person, "I don't care about the creatures that hang around Oz. They are his guards that have looked after him pretty much his whole life." He continues listening to the man, "I wouldn't be calling if I didn't want him back now would I," he places his hands on the table, gripping it slightly.

Tapping his fingers as he thinks what he should ask to the person on the other line. He looks over at the maid and nods his head, watching her leave, "where exactly ... do I find where Oz is being kept?"

"That is the question that I been wanting you to ask. He kept nearby the man, and he lives with her though. There is a way to get to him..he is a holding a big party. I can get you a invitation to this event," the voice said. "All I just need you tell me the answer I want. Are you in or are you out Axel? Is he worth it?"

Axel leans on his desk as he listens to the voice on the other line, tapping his fingers on the desk. He nods his head while he listen, hearing about a party that was planned. Remaining silence for a few minutes before replying, "... get me that invitation, I will make... a personal appearance at this so called party."

"I will have someone send it to you. Hopefully you can get Oz back safely. He deserves the best, I should know.." the voice said before the phone call was ended. The voiced belonged to someone, it was to one of Oz's family members.

Later on in the day, a invitation was brought to the estate that had everything included in there like the date, time and address for the party. The party was being held latet on tonight at a fancy home in richer part of town..

Axel nods his head as he continues listening to the other voice. As the person hang up, he puts the phone down and sighs a bit, "hm... the way that person knew about Oz.. does he know him? Maybe a family member or something like that."

As he was walking out of his room, Axel looks down and notices a invitation, opening it and reads it. He walks into the room of his personal driver and gives him the invitation, "... drive me to this address later."

"Yes sir," the driver looks at the address and the time when the party was.

The party was held on a big estate property, as there was music getting played around. Inside of the home, there were people celebrating and enjoying themselves at this party. Among the people. Oz was there with his grown out a little, and he was wearing complete contacts to cover up his mismatched eyes. Alongside of him, was the host who was a more mature man who was hiding his true intentions and his true self.

Axel leans back in the seat as he was getting driven to the party. He wondered if Oz even wanted to see him. Opening the window to get some fresh air, he watches his driver drive to where the party was being held. The car suddenly stop and the driver steps out, opening the door for Axel, "we are here young master."

Axel nods his head as he steps out of the car, crossing his arms as he wondered what was going to happen as he covers half of his face with a mask before walking inside the building.

Axel was greeted by a staff member, who immediately asked for the invitation before he was let deeper into the house. Oz was commuting with others, as he was by the man's side. Oz was working on a drink, before he felt something come into the area. He was a little shocked, but tried to shake it off though.

Something found Axel, it was one of the shadow dogs who started to tug at the man's pant leg. "Is that you..Axel?" the dog asked telepathically. "Master Oz is here!" the dog said right after.

Axel looks at the staff members, showing them the invitation so he was allowed to look around for Oz. He rubs his chin, wondering were Oz could be as he tried his best to look in every room.

He blinks and looks down as his pant leg was getting tugged. Axel noticed the shadow dog and takes of the mask, nodding his head. "Do you.. know exactly where he is," he puts the mask back on.

"I do know where it is! He is with that guy, the creature who has hold on master," the dog said telepathically before leading him to where Oz was.The dog had disappeared as there was chatter around the table with the guy's arm around Oz.

"My little cutie here. He is great, and he makes the great food. Also," the guy started before smacking Oz right on the butt that made Oz gasped out, with his face red a little.

"James..not infront of people..." Oz said to him before James shot the man a look which made Oz shrink down, like a little kid getting reprimanded.

• Saga locked this topic