Are you my Master (with MasterSeme) 18+

Ms.Flair

Oz sat there in the car, as he looked over at Axel. "You really think so? Thank you, and I am glad you came to save me," Oz said. "I am glad that wasn't any blood, just from my creatures. I guess you saw that big one, he only comes out..when I lose control or when I am scared.."

Oz moved his head against the hand, rubbing his hand before he move to hug the man. Hugging the man there, he let go of him slowly. "Thank you again."

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Ms.Flair

Axel looks at Oz and nods his head slowly, "it's no problem," he looks out the window. He slowly glances over at Oz, crossing his arms, "yes I saw it, I didn't know such a little guy like you can summon something like that. So then how did he come out? Where you scared, lost control or maybe, a combination of both?"

Watching Oz how he was going into his hand and laughs a little, "your like some cat or dog," he watches Oz hug him. "It's no problem. But now.. I got to do something for you so this won't happen again," he sighs a bit as the driver parks the car, "we are home master," he got out and opens the door for Axel, going on Oz's side and opens the door for Oz as well.

Oz thought about it, not saying anything for the moment before came up with his answer. "I don't know how I do that, but i think I was both," Oz said to him. "I haven't seen those big guys recently...maybe once back in the slave place," Oz said right after.

Oz looked at him, as he moved to climb out of the car. "Master..what are you gonna do?" Oz asked him.

"So... the big shadow creatures only come out at certain points? Well I don't blame you.. that James guy was a total dick..," he crosses his arms. "I wish you told me what he has done to you.. but I understand if it is too painful to talk about," he rubs the back out of his head.

As he got out of the car, Axel looks at Oz and shakes his head, "you will find out," he takes out his phone and calls a construction manager as he walks inside.

The driver looks at Oz, "I think the master is going to have a builder make you a little get away. Think of it as a kind of tree house but more...suitable for someone your age," the driver walks inside the mansion.

"Yes at certain points in my life," Oz nodded his head before he shook his head no about bringing up that information. "Maybe later on," Oz said to man. Oz moved to follow, but was stopped when he heard the driver's voice. Turning to the man, "I don't think he needs to do that," Oz said.

Oz ran after him, as he moved to catch up with him. Grabbing his hand, as he spoke out. "Stop spending money on me. You don't have to do this.." oz said.

"He must have been really bad with you if you don't want to talk about it... I should have taken his life when I had the chance, stupid useless scumbag," Axel looked at Oz as he started talking to the construction manager.

"He probably feels bad that you got captured by that man because of him. Master Axel probably just wants you to have a place to call your own to cool down so this doesn't happen again," the driver walks upstairs to his room.

Axel looks at Oz as he sighs a bit, "hold on a moment," he places the phone down on the table and looks at Oz, "what happened was clearly my fault and you over thinking my words. I would hate for this to happen again.. it may have been easy this time but if it happens again, who's to say it won't be harder next time? Just because he said he didn't care, doesn't mean he isn't willing to try and get you again."

Oz stay by Axel, as he looked up at the man there. Oz looked at Axel, waiting for him to start to speak though. Oz sighed, as he moved to get in closer while moving to hug him. Nuzzling his body, "F-Fine, I will allow this. I want to go see everybody though. I bet they...were worried about me.." Oz said leaving Axel's side to go see everyone.

Running into the staff, he talked with them all. He went to the kitchen though,poking his head in. "Chef! Where are you, I want to see you," Oz called out, as he looked around the whole kitchen now.

Axel looks at Oz as he watches him nuzzle against him and rubs Oz's head, "I... don't just do this for anyone so," he pats Oz's head. Slowly nodding his head, "yeah go see everyone, this happen.. really quickly, some are still in shock," Axel watches Oz leave and he picks up his phone, walking to his study to continue talking to the construction manager.

"Oh my goodness Oz, your okay," the maid called out.

"What happened, you got us all worried," the other maid mentions as she pouts.

The chef comes out of the storage room and walks into the kitchen, blinking when he saw Oz, "Oz? Your back," he places the supplies on the counter.

"I had left the estate, and I was kidnapped," Oz started to explain. Oz rushed over to them, "Axel came and save me. I am here now," Oz said looking around the area.

"I want to help out, so I think I am gonna throw myself into work. I want to help out, and I want to be back in the kitchen now," Oz said heading for the kitchen. "What getting planned today?"

"Oh no, that is horrible," the maid looked at Oz.

"Well at least your home safe now," the other maid smiled.

The chef looks at Oz and smiles, nodding his head, "of course, I missed my little body," he rubs Oz's head. He looked at the stuff he gathered and laughs a little, "well.. today is a very special day, it is actually the Master's birthday. While he was gone, we were working like crazy to get all the work done so he wouldn't have any worries on his special day."

"Yeah I am home safe today," Oz had said to him.

"Wait, today his birthday? I was never told this, and he did that for me? On my birthday," Oz said. "I want to do something. What should I do?" Oz asked him.

The chef looks at Oz and laughs a little, "the master doesn't really.. worry about us celebrating his birthday, so I guess we didn't tell you that it was his birthday. But it's never too late to celebrate." The chef looks at Oz, "hm.. well I just usually make him all of his favorite meals but I am sure you can think of something a little extra."

"I can make something extra then. Something really extra," Oz said looking for his books as he pulled a recipes or two. Starting to looking for recipes, as he started to cook the meals he thought would be good.

"I am sure he would like anything that you cooked, just as it's edible and something not extremely sweet," the chef laughs a little as he wipes his forehead, watching Oz as he was cooking, "getting right to work huh?" He blinks as he saw a construction worker and tilts his head.

Axel walks into the kitchen and walks outside to talk with the construction worker.

"Yeah, I got a lot of work to do," Oz said as he started to cook some savoury pastry dishes that were easy and filling. "You know Chef. Axel seemed so worried..was he worried about me?"

"Master Axel is also a fan of spicy food, I am not sure if anyone told you that," the chef watches Axel talk to the construction worker as he watches Oz make the pastry dishes. Laughing a little and nods his head, "of course he was worried about you," he pats Oz's head.

"I was never told that. I can make some of these spicy for him," Oz said noticing the construction worker. Oz reacted to the patting, as he moved to pull out some of the items. "You know, I never told anyone but I remember cooking for some construction workers. I even got paid by these guys, and they were so happy.."

"He likes any level of spice so don't worry about making it too spicy or not enough spice. I am sure he will like anything you cook." The chef looks at Oz and then the construction workers, "well.. feel free to give them some of your cooking, I am sure they will like it," the chef smiles.

Oz had found something as he started to put some away in a little tin for the workers. Putting it off to the side, as he was making sure to seperate the non-spicy and spicy food so no one got something they didn't want. "I am gonna be back. I am gonna go share this," Oz said taking the container that had the food as he walked outside.

Oz walked over to them, as one looked over at him. "I thought you wanted to eat. A little snack, as a worker here I must provide our guests with proper nourishment.."

The chef watches Oz as he smiles a little, seeing how kind he was to feed the workers. "Yeah no problem," the chef watches Oz walk outside as he looks at what Oz made, "those look really good," he watches as Axel walks inside. "Hey there master, gonna get Oz a little hang out spot?"

Axel looks at the chef as he watches Oz, nodding his head, "the guy that kidnap Oz was a nut case and it all happened because Oz got mad from misunderstanding me. So... I figured he will have a place to go when it happens again or if he just wants some alone time. I made sure there will be plenty of shadow spots too," he walks into the other room.

"...Shadow spots? Hm, Oz must not like total bright areas," the chef nods his head as he goes back to work.

The construction worker looked at the notes he had that Axel told him how big he wanted Oz's little get away home and he looks over at Oz, "oh, thank you. I haven't started working yet but I do appreicate it," he smiled as he goes into his pocket, giving Oz a 50 dollar bill, "thanks again," he takes the snack from Oz and starts with the base of the building.

Oz received the money into his hands, as he looked down at the 50 dollar bill. Looking it over, as he moved to put away somewhere on his pants. "Thank you and enjoy," Oz said starting to head back inside. Heading back inside, he looked for Axel. "Axel I have a personal question," Oz said as he tugged at Axel to get him in a private area.

"Those workers..gave me this," Oz started to say, pulling out the bill into his hands. "They gave this, I don't know what to do with this? I feel like I should give this back."

"Sure no problem, thanks again," the construction worker starts to work.

Just as Axel was about to go to his room, he looks at Oz, "hm? Sure what is it," he watches Oz tug him into an area no one was in and crosses his arms, wondering what Oz wanted to say. He looks down at the money in Oz's hand and looks at Oz, laughing a little, "you just got paid for handing food for the construction worker. Didn't you get money for working at the bakery before you were at the slavery?"

Oz slowly put the money away, as he did nod his head out of embaressment. "Yeah but I don't think it deserves this though," Oz pointed out. "Yeah I did but it just weird...to be handed money like that," Oz said with a shrug of his shoulders.

A maid came out of nowhere, as she looked at the two of them. "Master Axel, Oz. They enjoyed the food out there.."

"Well.. the workers probably wanted to give you a payment for the food. It keeps up their strength while they are working outside." Axel pokes Oz's nose, "well.. you can get something with it the next time you go to the store with the chef."

Axel looks at the maid and nods his head, "well that's good, Oz does have his way in the kitchen." He looks at Oz, "I made sure they added plenty of shadow spots for your guards to linger in so they can be with you."

Oz nodded before his nose was poked in the nose. "Dont poke my nose," Oz muttered before his interest was perked when he heard what the man said. "Oh that would be pretty cool to do that. To spend money that I earned," oz said to him.

He listened to him more, as he was getting more interested. "More spots for me? Oh Master, that sounds like fun for me.." Oz said as waved to a imp who was walking by and disappeared but waved back.

• Saga locked this topic