Are you my Master (with MasterSeme) 18+

Ms.Flair

Oz had heard that the young master was bisexual, which made him feel a little better. A lot better, since he knew that he could maybe have a chance. He had no idea why he thought about that for a moment.

Oz looked to see the woman, narrowing his eyes before getting back to shopping. Keep his voice low, "she looks..pretty"

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Ms.Flair

The chef looks over at Oz and rubs his chin a bit as he continues putting items in the cart and walking down each aisle. He did notice how Oz's attutide changed once he told him that Axel was bisexual, clearly seeing that Oz truly did have feelings for Axel.

He looks at Oz as he heard a soft voice but couldn't make out what Oz said, "oh? Did you see her? She was busy working but she still seemed to notice me. I am sure she is going to be curious with who I am with since she hasn't seen you yet."

Oz nodded his head, with his grip on the handlebar of the cart getting harder. "Yeah I saw her. She waved back at you and even me," Oz said to him. "Well I will tell her, I am just a new staff.." Oz said with a shrug.

The chef watches Oz and pats the other's shoulder, "you must really like the master that much huh? You look like your mad over her." He checks over the list, "looks like we almost got everything on the list. Do you need anything? Look around and see if you want to get anything, I will be right there by you."

[quote=MasterSeme;1156

Oz turned to him, as he gave him a look before he just let out a huff. "Me? I was just curious that is all, not like I am jealous or upset really.." Oz said with a shrug of his shoulders. Oz thought for a moment, "I don't know for sure, we picked up some great stuff and even some stuff for those things I made. I will have to remember to write the recipe down for you.." Oz said before speaking more. "Could we pick up cheap notebook from here. I want to use that..write what I remember from working in that shop and what recipes I have done outside of the store."

The chef looks at Oz and shakes his head, "it's okay if you feel that way towards him. I mean.. he is a very handsome young man so I don't really blame you." He nods his head, "Alright, I hope I can make it just as good as you. Everyone seemed to like yours a lot.. so I wonder if they will like mine the same." The chef nods his head, "oh sure, I should probably get a couple myself," he walks to the aisle that usually had school and art supplies, picking up a few notebooks for himself, "go ahead, get as many as you need."

Oz didn't really want to go into it anymore, as his eyes both flashed for a mere moment. "I think you will, you will need to learn and practice.." Oz said, trying to get onto a better topic. Walking with him, he found what he needed while he grabbed a package of pens to go with it. "This should be enough."

The chef gives the list a final check and looks at Oz, "looks like we have everything on the list. Let's go check out so we can go back to the mansion." He starts walking out of the aisle and walks to the check out, seeing Axel there talking to his female friend, "oh, hello there sir."

Axel looks over as he spins his frappuccino, noticing the chef and Oz, "hey, doing some shopping," he walks over to chef and Oz, seeing what they got.

"All I want to do is to return back to the mansion," Oz said to him, while walking with him till he spotted Axel and the female at the checkout. Oz huffed out, "Hello," Oz said with a cross of his arms. Oz looked at the woman, as he tried not his emotions take over for now.

Oz moved away, moving from Axel with a frustrated look on his face. "Yeah we did shopping there," Oz said. Oz looked around, as some shadow creatures were making a show. Moving away further, as they started surround him now while he pet their heads.

If Axel looked at Oz, he could tell he was acting like a different person at the moment.

"Well don't worry we are going back soon." The chef looks at the master and smiled, "yeah we figured we had to do some shopping. And just to get Oz out of the house," he looks down at Oz, seeing how he was looking at the cashier.

"Oh.. hello, are you one of the new workers at Axel's mansion? I haven't seen you here before," she looks at the chef and smiled, "it's nice to see my very active customer here. Come over here to my aisle and I will check you out. See you later Axel. I will give you a call in the evening when my shift is done."

Axel nods his head, looking at Oz and notices how he was acting before opening his drink to take a sip.

"Do you want to stay here master to hitch a ride with us," the chef looks at Axel as he putting the items on the conveyor belt.

"I suppose I can," Axel leans on the wall, waiting for the chef to pay for everything he brought.

"Yes I am one of his new workers actually. I just got hired and I will be helping the chef mostly in the kitchen," Oz said to the woman. Oz shrugged his shoulders as he looked toward the two of them, "I am gonna wait outside," Oz announced as he stormed off with the creatures following him before disappearing and reappearing around him.

Outside, he leaned his smaller body against the wall. Oz huffed out, as he pet one of the creatures. It gave him a look, but shook his head. "No, don't hurt her..yet."

"Well it is really nice to meet you," she looks at Oz as she was scanning the items and then gives the chef the total of everything, watching the chef pay for everything.

The chef looks at Oz and nods his head, watching Oz go outside with a sigh, "alright we will be right out,"as he takes some but almost of the bags, "master.. can you help me get the other bags to the car?"

Axel nods his head as he takes the other bags and looks at the woman, "well.. see you later," he walks outside with the chef, helping him put the bags in the car.

"Oz it's time to go back to the mansion," the chef calls out as Axel gets into the car.

Oz waited outside, as he kept to himself while he watched the people walk in and out of the store. Oz looked toward the doors, watching them walk out with the bags. Watching them put the things away, as Oz moved from the wall and toward the car. Looking into the car, he looked around before he climbed into the car right after. "Let's head back.." Oz started. "You better look good, then again. She may just sleep with you.." Oz said, mumbling his last couple words.

The chef turns on the car as he then starts driving out of the parking lot and drives back to the manison. As he was driving, he blinks as he looks at Oz and then slowly at Axel but goes back to focusing on the road.

Axel looks out the window until he heard Oz, glancing over at him as he sits up, "what's the matter.. you weren't acting this way this morning," he crosses his arms, not really enjoying Oz's new but very sudden attitude. He takes a sip of his drink and looks back out the window but keeping his eye on Oz until he responded.

Oz was pretty quiet, as he stayed where he was moving more toward to the side of the car. Leaning more into the car, as he muttered somethings under his breath not very legible to anybody. Hearing the question, he shrugged his shoulders before he crossed his arms. "Nothing the matter, I just want to get home, but I bet I know why you want to get home. Now I know why you got discounts," Oz said, showing a little attitude on him.

Oz became silent, not saying anything to either of them but spoke up though. "I am sorry Master. I..just feel like myself," Oz said, lying now a little. He was telling the truth that he didn't feel good, but he wasn't gonna go straight tell him the guy.

Axel taps his foot angrily on the floor of the car, "so that's it.. your all mad about the woman cashier. Is it really that bad that she is a nice woman? I don't even ask for discounts. I offer to pay full price but it always gets discounted..," he looks at Oz.

He leans back in the seat, "oh, I'm sure you are," he looks out the window, opening the window to blow off some steam.

The chef bites his bottom lip, wanting to say something but shakes his head as he continues driving, parking in the drive way.

Axel gets out and walks to the side Oz was on, "tomorrow after breakfast, I want to see you in my bedroom and that's an order," he walks to the door and walks inside the mansion with a slam of the door.

The chef sighs as he gets out of the car, opening the trunk as he gathers up the bags of groceries. He looks at the notebook and pens Oz got, smiling, taking the items out of the bag and walks to Oz, giving them to him, "here you go, write down those recipes and I can't wait to make them with you," he rubs Oz's head as he goes to bring in the bags.

Oz was silent, as he heard what Axel was saying. "I may be a little mad," Oz said under his breath, not trying to bringing it up. "No there isn't. I just thought there was something else behind it," Oz said next. Oz had became quiet, not speaking up anymore now.

Hearing that order, he let out a sigh. "I will be there," Oz said.

Oz moved to get out of the car, to help with the groceries while grabbing the things he had picked out. "Yeah I guess so," Oz said helping him with taking them into the kitchen. Looking over at the chef, "I think I over step with the master right? Should I..and go maybe apologize?" Oz asked, showing he wasn't completely senseless.

The chef watches how Axel had already stormed into the mansion and looks over at Oz as he was carrying the stuff to the kitchen. He starts taking out the things from the bags, placing his notebooks to the side. The chef looks over at Oz as he was starting to put items away, "well... Master Axel is a bit of a hot head. Probably be best to wait what tomorrow brings," he rubs the back of his head.

Oz had finished putting away most of them with chef, as he leaned his body against a nearby counter with holding onto the notebooks that he had grabbed. "Wait till tomorrow? I guess avoiding him during the rest of the day and night would be best. I think tonight, I may just not eat in the dining room. For everyone sake."

The chef looks at Oz and shakes his head, "nah, you don't have to do that. I think the master will probably be with his lady friend's house. Don't worry... everything will work out," he pats Oz's shoulder with a smile as he puts the last items away, "alright... there are still a few more hours before dinner. Pretty much everyone makes their own lunch so there is no need to gather around the table."

Oz looked over at the chef, hearing that the Axel was going to probably stay at the woman's house. "That makes me feel a bit better," Oz said to him. Feeling the pat, as he moved to open the book up. "I guess I should start making myself something to eat. Do you need any help with making his lunch?" Oz asked him. "After I make my food, I think I am gonna start to write out those recipes.."

"It makes you feel better? Yet.. I think you have a bit of feelings for the young master. I mean.. why else would you react the way you did hm," the chef laughs a little as he starts preparing Axel's lunch, "I think I am good. You can make your lunch," he smiles as he gets back to working on Axel's lunch.

Oz let out a huff, as he looked away from the chef. "I admit I may have some feelings, but I don't love him or anything. I just think he kind of cute alright," Oz said, giving him the best answer. Oz hopefully wouldn't be bothered, he made a quick sandwich as he moved to find a spot to write out and eat his lunch. Sitting at the table, he sat at the table as he started to eat some of his lunch.

The chef laughs a little, "alright, you know how you feel," he rubs the back of his neck. He finished making Axel's lunch and then walks to his room. The chef places the food down, watching Axel eat it in silence before walking out the room. He walks back to the kitchen to make himself some lunch. The chef comes out to the table, sitting down and starts eating his lunch while leaning back in the chair.

Oz was eating his food, but he was finishing the food when the chef came back to eat at the table. Oz had wrote out some recipes, as he was making sure to include titles, ingredients and detailed instructions included them. Oz closed the notebook, before he moved to get up with his dish. "I got some written down. Do you know what other duties I have right now? I know it wouldn't be good to talk with Master Axel," Oz told him, before he asked his question.

• Saga locked this topic