Are you my Master (with MasterSeme) 18+

Ms.Flair

The chef looks at Oz, "there is nothing to worry about.. so don't worry." He nods his head, "yeah, there is no problem with coming with me to get groceries. I am sure the master wouldn't have any problems with it," he rubs the back of his head. The chef looks at the clock again, "well it will be time to feed everyone real soon."

"So.. that is the reason why Oz didn't want to talk so much about the ex. Hm..," Axel rubs the dog's head, "well he is safe here so don't try to worry about it."

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Ms.Flair

"Well that's good, I hope the master likes the breakfast and goods that I made," Oz said as he poked his head out from the kitchen to see other staff. Leaning his small frame against the door, "Not a lot of people believe when I say I use to be a bad cook. I use to be pretty bad, but taught myself to get better and I started to get better. I enter contests, and I actually won them. It was for more baking, but it was something to me.." Oz said to the male.

"I guess the master should be coming down soon.."

"Yes, Ex not good for Oz," the dog repeated itself. "With you and us around him. We will hurt the man, we will even kill man for our master.." the dog said before running off. As it ran off, it jumped into a nearby shadow and disappeared completely.

"Oh I am sure he will. He would make a good judge of your food, he is... very picky," the chef laughs a little. The chef looks outside the kitchen with Oz and looks down at the smaller male, laughing a little, "all cooks start out bad but then they get better," he rubs Oz's head with a smile then works on getting the food ready for serving.

"I understand, Oz told me you shadows would do anything to keep Oz safe." Axel watches as the dog completely disappears and sighs, looking at the time. He then walks out of his bedroom and heads for the dining room. Watching the other workers sit, Axel takes a seat as well and looks out the window with his chin on his palm.

Oz had poked his head, as he saw his master. Looking to the chef, he helped the man while he brought out of all of the food. Helping out, by taking out what Chef made before he started to serve up his own creation. Oz didn't sit just yet, he wanted to watch people reactions on what he made.

People looked down at his creation, as some tried to it. A smile came across his face, starting to hear good things.

"Master Axel! Did you try this, Chef was saying that Oz made this thing.."

Axel perks his head as he saw the chef and Oz bring out breakfast. He looks down at the food and was pretty amazed by how Oz did on his first day on the job. He noticed a unfamiliar dish that he knew the chef had never made before and picks it up, ~Oz must have made this one,~ he thought.

He watches as the other workers of the manison ate the new creation, seeing them smile and listen to them gossip at the table.

"I will try it right now," Axel mentions as he brings the croissant to his mouth and bit into it, starting to chew it. He swallows it and looks at Oz, "it is really delicious," he smiled as he takes another bite.

Oz smiled rather brightly, as he moved to go to Axel's side. Placing his hand on his shoulder, as he spoke to him. "You really like it? I was worried that you wouldn't like this. Chef was saying that I may need to make more, if they are too liked.." Oz said with a bright smile.

Whispering to him now, "The effects should be gone by now. Have you seen them?" Oz now asked, referring to the shadow creatures.

Axel looks up at Oz as he was eating the new dish and then swallows, "yeah it's really good, why wouldn't I like it?" He laughs a little, "well.. you can make more after but right now, you should have some breakfast before it cools down."

Looking at Oz as he nods his head, "one of the shadow dogs came into my room while I was reading a book, waiting for breakfast," he whispered as he watched everyone else eat.

Oz moved to sit down, as he started to eat breakfast while they continued their conversation. "I was worried, because how picky I heard you are sometimes," Oz said rather bluntly. "I will make sure to write the recipe out one of these days for Chef..and i hope didn't offend you.."

He whispered again, "Oh really? That's pretty cool. They must really like you then.."

Axel watches Oz eat as he was eating and blinks a bit, coughing with a soft laugh, "yeah sounds about right. Sounds good I am sure he would like to make it with you." He cocks his head and shakes it slowly, "nah.. everyone here knows I am picky so it's nothing new to hear it."

He nods his head, "yeah seems like it. I was able to sense it as it entered my room," he goes back to eating.

Oz continued to eat his food, as he ate it quietly while he heard the chatter from other staff members around the table. Oz remembered something, speaking up. "Would you let me go out? I want to go out shopping with the chef," Oz asked him now.

Axel listens to everyone talking at the table as he was eating. He looks at Oz and then swallows what he had in his mouth, taking a sip of his drink. "I suppose you can.. but you better be careful and stay close to the chef while your outside," he goes back to eating.

Oz heard the answer, hearing that he was okay with him going out with the chef. "You are letting me go out? I didnt think you would be okay with that. Since you bought me and all..as a slave.."

Axel finishes eating and wipes his mouth as he looks at Oz, "well.. you can't stay stuck inside all day. And besides you will mostly be going to the store to get supplies so.. you will still be working even if it is outside the mansion." He gets up and walks to the kitchen to put his plate and cup in the sink.

Oz heard the explanation but he was still curious about the man? Like why did he really buy him? Oz watched him leave, as he moved to help the collect the dishes. He had told the chef that he would be taking care of cleaning up breakfast dishes today. Everyone started to clear out, as Oz left to go straight to the kitchen to start cleaning.

One of the maids had grabbed Axel. "Master Axel, should we preparing the bedroom for your special guest soon? She hasn't come by in some time.."

As Axel placed the dish and glass in the cup, he blinks and looks at the maid that grabbed him out of the blue. "I will have to see. I will text her if she is willing to come over," he then walks out of the kitchen and heads back to his bedroom.

Grabbing his phone, he starts texting his friend of benefits, seeing if she was willing to come over tonight. As he waited for the text, he picks up the book he read before breakfast and starts reading it.

The chef helps grab the plates and cups, walking to the kitchen and starts washing the dishes.

The maid nodded her head, as she left the kitchen while Oz watched the interactions between two of them. "Who is this woman.." Oz muttered to himself before getting back to the work before him. Looking to the chef, as he was showing some curious but annoyed look over his face.

He broke the silence, as he looked toward the chef. "I want to know. Who is this lady? I want to know who is he..seems to be hooking up with," Oz asked now.

The chef watches as the maid and Axel were talking and continues working on the dishes. Once he was done, the chef took out a pen and grabs a piece of paper, writing down a list of items that needed to get brought at the store. He looks over at Oz, watching his facial expressions, wondering why he looked so annoyed as he goes back to writing things down. The chef looks up at Oz as he finally spoke and twirls his pen within his fingers, "oh.. the master's lady friend? Hm, well she is actually a store clerk at the store I usually go to. So you will probably see her once we go to the store. She seems to like the young master a lot, giving un needed discounts on food and such. As well as the big.. hm get together. So basically she is a store clerk that is pretty well liked."

Axel was texting his lady friend and then gets his shoes on, walking outside to go for a little walk to get some fresh air.

"Yes that lady friend," Oz pointed out. Oz heard about the female, as he was starting to get more frustrated with hearing those words. "I have noticed that. I guess I will meet her, eventually," Oz said while he made sure to clean everything properly. Oz looked around, noticing how everything was finally completed now.

Oz heard the doors, as he looked around. "I don't know for sure about this.."

"You ... don't look like your looking forward to that," the chef looks at Oz while finishing up cleaning the kitchen. He walks into the dining room and starts cleaning off the table. Once done, the chef puts away the cleaning supplies and takes off his apron, looking at the clock, "well we should probably go to the store now and get the supplies that I marked down."

"I am not, but I want to still meet her. I want to meet my competition," Oz said, muttering the last word under his breath more. Oz helped along, before he looked to the clock too. "Alright, well let's head out then.." Oz said starting to head out of the kitchen. "I should get dressed into something better..right? Should I tell the master I am leaving?"

The chef looks at Oz and tilts his head as he then heads out of the kitchen, wondering what Oz muttered about in the kitchen but then shrugs his shoulders, figuring out he will find out sooner or later. He grabs the keys to the car and looks at Oz, "hm.. right. You need to go clothing shopping. Tomorrow you should ask the master to go clothes shopping. But for now, go upstairs and door all the way to the right, there is a tailor there that will help you get something better on." The chef walks to Axel's door and looks inside, "looks like he is gone at the moment. Probably on his walk he goes on. I will get the car ready while you talk to the tailor."

((last post of the night probs))

"I will talk to master when I see him again.." Oz said before heard what the other wanted. "Alright," Oz said running off to go talk to the tailor.

While he talked with the tailor, as he let the other dress him as he saw that a shadow dog made its appearance, not to the tailor though. Oz left in some better clothing, as he adjusted outfit that he was wearing.

Oz looked around, going outside to try to find the chef. Looking back to the dog, it didnt follow but jumped into a nearby small shadow that was coming from something.

"Where are they.." Oz askef outloud

(ok)

The chef watches as Oz went to go see the tailor as he heads outside, going into the car and starts it up. He reads a book while waiting for Oz and perks his head up as he smiles a bit, "well, they usually meet up after her shift so she is probably still working," he starts driving out of the drive way and heads for the store.

Once there, the chef gets out of the car and grabs a shopping cart, giving Oz the list, "can you read off and cross off the items as we go," he goes into his pocket and gives Oz a pen.

Oz got into the car, as he sat there with his hands on his lap. "Well I hope I can meet her. I want to meet the lady who been..hanging around the master," Oz said with a curious but devious look over his face. "Why would someone want a woman though? I don't even like girls.."

Reaching the store, Oz took the list from him. "Yeah I can do that," Oz said taking the pen next. When it started, Oz started to read off the list and crossed them off as they went. Oz tried to enjoy himself, but he wasn't at the moment. His attention was on any shadows, seeing if any of his shadow creatures would show up.

As the chef was diving, he glances over at Oz and smiled a bit with a soft, "well ... the young master is bisexual. So I guess that makes him very open on who his pathner will be."

The chef nods his head as he was pushing the cart as Oz was reading off items from the list, picking up the items and puts everything in the cart. He looks around and looks over at the check out area, waving over at the woman that Axel sees and gets back to shopping.

• Saga locked this topic