+ Cooking

+ animals

Dislikes

+ idiots

+ Plain food

+Being treated differently

Other: - Oz use to work in small bakery

==============

There was talk around the whole shop, as Oz stayed in the same cage while he watched people walk by. Watching people, as some would mutter about his eyes having two different coloured eyes. Oz let out a sigh, as he leaned back against the wall of the cage. Oz was given a shirt, that made it look a dress on him with some sort of shorts underneath them.

'Well I hope someone can get me out of here. This place sucks...' Oz thought to himself.

Only people who knew about the story behind him were the slave owners who had the paperwork on Oz. Like why he had different coloured eyes and where they found, stuff like that.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Ms.Flair

74a4c2cd23640ff67db6d14f5ee73ca4.png

Name: Axel

Spicy food

Good cooking

Good behavior

Dislikes:

Sweets

Bad Cooking

Being interrupted

==========

Axel was on his daily walk with his hands in his pockets. He rubs the back of his head. He notices a guard of people around a shop and wondered what was going on. Axel could hear the sound of cages clinking. He figured he was in the mood to get a new servant and wanted to see what the shop had to offer.

Axel looks around, seeing a bunch of different boys in cages. He takes off his sunglasses so he could get a better look at the different boys. Axel looks and sees a boy with two different eye colors and walks over person in charge.

"How much for that boy over there," Axel referring to the male with the two different eye colors.

The slaver looked at him, as he pointed over to where Oz was before shrugging his shoulders. 'I don't know for sure. We just got him like maybe a few days ago so we haven't fully figured out the complete price especially with all of his special qualities..' The slaver said.

The slaver pulled out a notebook, and wrote something down before ripping piece of paper off. He folded it over, and handed it over to him. 'That much I think, unless you can't afford the guy. I have a client already who wants him..as his next meals,' The slaver said with a grin on his face. He didn't care about the slave's well being, only thing he cared about was the money.

Axel looks at the slaver and leans against the wall with his arms crossed as he looks over at the male, "ah.. so he hasn't been here long?" He looks at the slaver and raises an eyebrow, "hm. special qualities hm? So he isn't a typical human I am guessing."

Axel watches the slaver and takes the paper piece to look at the price. He looks up at the slaver, "hm.. next meal? Sex wise I am guessing." Axel goes into his wallet and checked out how much he had, "well I am sure the .. client will be able to find someone else. There are a lot of good looking men here to choose from," he hands the slaver the money and a little extra as a bribe.

'Maybe that but other type of food as well, like meat and blood,' the slaver said looking at the male there. The slaver received the money and counted it with the bribe that was included. 'I will get someone to release him to you, while I will grab the proper work for you with some other work,' the slaver said leaving the male there.

Someone came over, as they lead Oz over to where Axel was. 'Here he is, the boss should be back shortly.'

The boss came back with the papers, handing them all of them toward him. Handing him a clipboard and a pen, as he waited for a signature. 'Sign this. After that, you have full ownership of Oz here.'

Oz looked at Axel, giving him a strange curious look as he looked the male over.

"That person... was going to eat that boy in the cage," Axel looks at the slaver, wasn't expecting much symphony since all slavers cared about was profit. He watches the slaver count the money and nods his head as he waited for whoever was going to come.

He looks down at the much shorter male and leans on the wall, waiting for the boss.

Axel looks at the boss as he approaches and looks at the form, grabbing the pen. He glances a bit over to Oz, since he noticed the name on the cage and the boss mentioning the male's name. Axel nods his head and starts signing the paper, handing the clipboard over to the boss.

The slaver took the clipboard back, as he smiled more

"All done. You may leave with him now.." the slaver said.

Oz let out a sigh, as he could more talking about his eyes. Unconciously, he moved near the man before jumping back. It showed that Oz was trying to keep his own guard around this man.

"Are we heading out now..master?" Oz asked now, blinking at him.

Axel looks at the male as he looks at the slaver, nodding his head as puts his sunglasses back on. He watches the male carefully, seeing how on guard he was. He gently places his hand on the other's shoulder, "it's okay.. just relax." He looks at his watch and then looks at Oz, "do you want to get.. something to eat? When was your last meal?"

Oz almost jumped out of his skin, when he was touched on shoulder. He turned around the other, facing the other with uncomfortable look on his face. "I won't be able to relax until we can get out of here. This place is so bad," Oz said before he was asked. "My last meal was..maybe this morning and that was couple hours ago.."

"Well.. I guess for now your probably not that hungry I guess it depends what you had. But for now, I suppose I will get you out of here," Axel held onto Oz's hand and leads him down the sidewalk. Axel glances at Oz, "you can calm down now.. I brought you so no one will bother you now," he continues walking, making his way back to his mansion. He unlocks the door and opens it, walking inside to lead Oz inside his house.

"They gave me some bread, some fruit and some water," Oz told him, telling him about what he had. Oz didn't want Axel to hold his hand, but he allowed it for now. He would put up with it, and not touch him again if he didn't need too. "I don't completely believe that. Everyone will bug me," Oz said to him before going into the home. Looking around, he was pretty shocked from all of the things he had.

"Hm... then I will have one of the maids make you something," Axel looks at Oz, noticing him not comfortable about him holding his hand, "I am just leading you to my place without you getting lost so just relax," he couldn't help but narrow his eyes with a bit of annoyance and shakes his head, "no one bothers the royal family line, especially me." Axel watches Oz and then takes off his shoes, taking off his sunglasses and places it near the small table near the door.

"Well back young master. Oh who is this," a young woman in her twenties walks over and looks at Oz.

Oz was quiet, as he listened to him. Hearing that he was among royal, he had to stop himself from laughing. Was this guy joking? He didn't seem royal to him, just rich guys who has staff and this big place. Shaking his head, he stopped himself from saying anything.

Seeing the woman, he didn't make contact with her. "My name is Oz."

Axel glances at Oz and looks at the maid, ".. take of him while I do some work," he walks down the hallway, leaving Oz with the maid at the entrance.

She tilts her head and slowly nods her head, "well it is very nice to meet you Oz. Is there... anything I can do for you," she starts sweeping the floor.

Oz watched the man walk away, as he let out a huff of annoyance before he sighed out. Turning to her, "I don't know at all. Maybe something to eat, maybe even some new clothing and a bath? Is is true, that he is part of royal line. No offense, but he seems like some rich guy with a stick up his ass."

The maid looks at Oz and nods her head, "oh hm.. well I will make you something to eat. While you eat, I will get you some new clothes and make you something eat." She tilts her head, "oh, you mean Master Axel? Yes but he isn't like a prince or anything. It's mostly his ancestors." She blinks and laughs a little, "well.. his tolerances is really.. low. But anyway, follow me to the bathroom so you can have your bath," she starts walking to the bathroom.

"Well that sounds good," Oz said with a shrug of shoulders. Hearing about Axel, he shrugged his shoulders more. "His tolerance? Well all I want, is to go back home. I was taken from my work," Oz told the maid before getting lead into the bathroom. Going into the bathroom, he pulled at the shirt he was wearing. "What is he like?"

The maid looks at Oz while leading him to the bathroom, "oh? Well.. you can still do your work here. You just got to make sure.. you pay attention to the master's orders." She leans down and turns on the tub, plugging the drain and lets the water fill the tub. "Well... he is pretty well chilled but when upset, it is best to try to avoid him as much as possible. He usually just hangs around his room until he calms down." The maid looks at Oz, "okay your bath is ready. I will go make something to eat and get you some clothes."

"My work was baking and cooking out of a bake shop. I also did some catering so I know myself around the kitchen though," Oz explained to the maid watching her fill the tub. "Yeah I guessed that part, but really? I guess that's something I need to learn about him," Oz said before he nodded. "Go," Oz said before pushing her out, not completely comfortable around a female being naked.

He got undressed, and turned off the tub once it was filled. He got into the tub as he started to wash his body and hair. In the tub, he was letting his guard down now. He only did that when he was alone, or with someone who he could trust.

Looking around, Oz noticed something as he slowly shook his head. He thought he something in the corner, in the shadows staring right at him. Only times that happened was when he let his powers work. He learned over time, to suppress the powers and maybe letting slivers off it come out.

"Oh? That's cool. Is the bake shop you worked out far or close from here? So you worked as a baker, a cook and a caterer? You sure were busy," she tests the water to make sure the temperature was a perfect. "Don't worry, living here will make you learn more about him for sure." She bows, "oh of course, sorry," she walks out of the bathroom and walks to the closet to find Master Axel's smaller clothing when he was younger. "These.. should work," she looks at a passing male servant, "can you drop these off by the bathroom? I got to make something for the new servant the Master got."

"Of course ma'am," the male servant bows and takes the clothes as he watches the maid head towards the kitchen. The servant made his way to the bathroom and presses his head against the door, "hmm... he must be in here," he said in a whisper tone as he knocks on the door. "Excuse me. I have clothes for you, I am just going to put the clothes on the sink." He slowly opens the door and places clothes on the sink. "...Enjoy your bath," the servant bowed and closed the door, walking to the study room to check on Axel.

"I dont exactly know, since i dont know where we are," Samuel said to him.

Hearing the person by the door, as Samuel looked to see the servant. He hid himself while he watched him, watching how he left after. After having a bath, he got out of the tub as he moved to get dressed aftet this bath. After getting dressed he came out, the clothing looking big on him.

"Where now..maybe the kitchen.." he said before he saw the shadow figure move, wanting him to follow which he did to his master study.

"Oh ...hm than where was your job? It is pretty possible we are in the same location," the maid looks at Oz.

The servant glances at Oz and bows slightly, shortly after leaving without much conversation and just walks to check on the master. He walks to the master's study, seeing Axel at the table and walks over to him, seeing what he was doing. He then decides not to bother Axel and leaves, heading for the kitchen to see if Axel wanted anything to eat or drink.

Axel twirls his pen between his thumb and pointer finger as he was working on bills. He slowly looks over his shoulder and notices Oz, looking back at the forms, "yes.. can I help you," he glances at Oz while he uses a calculator.

"I don't know much..." Samuel muttered under his breath.

Oz was in the study, not entering the study just yet before he stepped into the study room but not moving much closer to him. "I wanted to see if there is anything you would like from me. I got dressed into something better," Oz said but he saw it again.

Oz muttered something, under his breath as he slowly growled at it. To someone else who couldn't see it, thought he was hallucinating.

"Hm.. maybe a walk around town with the master will help jolt some memory."

Axel looks at Oz and rests his chin on his palm, taking a breath, "not currently at the moment no. Just working on the bills." He looks at Oz's apparel and nods his head, "they... look slightly big on you but it's better than not wearing any clothes at all."

Watching Oz confusingly, Axel scratches his chin a bit, "what are you... exactly doing," he looks down at the bill, confused by Oz's odd behavior and signs the bills, putting the papers into a yellow envelope and seals it up.

Oz looked away from Axel, as he let out a sigh before looking at him. "My eyes are causing me to see things. Like shadowy or demonic creatures, but I should have guessed that it was starting back now. I have tried to suppress this for sometime when I was growing up, and my mother was cursed. They told me it was some crazy story but I believe it now.."

• Saga locked this topic