Are you my Master (with MasterSeme) 18+

Ms.Flair

Oz nodded silently, as Oz moved to take his hand while he started to lead him away into more open area. Oz looked at him, with a little smile on his face as one of his eyes; the red one, started to glow for a moment. Oz continued to hold his hand, before he let go.

Th glowing stopped, "That was something that let you see what I see for now. Temporarily," Oz said. The creature was now visible, as he it looked at Axel before it started to make distance between them. "These creatures..are guard dogs and love playing with people."

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Ms.Flair

Axel looks down as Oz took his hand and follows him, wondering what the other creature was. Watching oz's red eye glow and felt Oz let go of his hand, slowly crossing his arms very curious what the whole light show was about.

"Ah so that just now was you wanting to show me the creature from at the table you were petting?" Axel looks down at the ground, seeing a dog like form. "So.. they act like normal dogs basically," he looks at Oz while watching the guard dog.

"Yes that is true. You can see other creatures now..for only short period of time. There is a way to make it more permanent but i only know little bits.." Oz said.

"Yes. That can mend with shadows, like the others.."

Axel looks at Oz and wondered what the way to make it possible to see the shadowy creatures permanently and shakes his head, "well... I guese seeing them a short time is better than not seeing them at all."

Nodding his head, "so have they been around as long as the imps that you showed me before?"

"Yes and once they get use to you and everybody. They may start showing themselves to everybody. You will be able to see like I do, when they don't want to be seen.."

"Yes they have been around like the imps. Most of the creatures have been, even the other ones.."

"I am sure over time they will get use to being around everyone in the manison so they will expose themselves. They really have nothing to fear here though, it's more of the outside world they should fear," Axel watches as maids were walking by to work on their chores.

Axel nods his head and then pauses a bit as he looks at Oz, "other ones? So.. there are more than just guard dogs and imps that linger around you?"

Samuel stood there with Axel, as he heard the last question. Nodding his head silently, as he moved to hug the creature for a moment. Hugging him there, as he pulled away from the creature while he turned to Axel. 'Yes other ones. More dangerous creatures, you know. I am worried that those ones might make appearance...'

"Are those the ones that protect you from danger? Like if someone tries to kill you or treat you with such little respect?" Axel wondered as he looks at Oz, "well.. like I said, people in the mansion are all good people. They wouldn't harm you in anyway. Now outside the mansion might be a little.. questionable," he crosses his arms. "So are you alright to start working tomorrow by the way? Also.. where was the place you use to work before you got kidnapped?"

'Yes those are the ones. They are much bigger, and more dangerous then other ones. They have protected to me before, I think i saw one earlier as a young child..' Oz said to him. Oz listened to him, hearing of the situation happening at the estate. Hearing the first question, he thought about it. 'I don't mind start working tomorrow, I can even work sooner. Could I work in the kitchen more? I like doing stuff like that more,' Oz answered. The last question turned him silent, as he looked away. 'It was a cute place that I liked working in. I like the bakery, since it was pretty small but it was always busy.'

'Why though? I don't even know if I am close to there.'

"Well.. it sounds like these are all good shadow creatures. They all know how to protect you, which is good. I mean.. you need that kind of protection, it seems like you didn't have a very peaceful life style." He rubs his bottom lip a bit, "you want to help make the meals with the chef? Just I warning though, I am not very fond of overly sweet things. Like stuff that involves a lot of sugar. But I suppose you can be part of that. I feel kind of bad for the chef doing everything in there himself." Axel looks at Oz andd nods his head, understanding more of where his new servant worked.

"Well I suppose you will find out soon. I just wanted to know really, to get a better understanding on you and what you did before the whole kidnapping episode."

"I didn't have a peaceful lifestyle, but I dealt with it," Oz said with with a shrug of his shoulders. "I would really like that. Well I guess, I can make sure to make nothing too sweet. I would really like if you would let me," Oz said with big eyes excitement. He wanted to be in kitchen, and be in his natural environment.

"Yeah I really don't remember all of the details before that. Just some," Oz said next.

"Well that's good. At least I know your stronged will to not let stuff bother you. It must have been hard, I can't imagine being a magic user." Axel rubs his chin and look at Oz, slowly nods his head, "well then, cooking will be part of your job around here then. I am sure the chef wouldn't mind having a extra helping hand in the kitchen."

"So.. all you remember is working at a bakery and being able to use magic, resulting in getting mistreated..," Axel perks his head as he looks at the chef as he was walking to his room and walks over to him, "Oz is going to help you make meals starting tomorrow."

"Oh? Really? That sounds great. Can't wait to work with you," the chef holds out his hand, waiting for Oz to shake it.

Oz shrugged his shoulders, "Yeah I didn't think this all was happening till I started to find out more about this curse that was placed onto me," Oz said to him. "Thank you Master, I will gladly cook in the kitchen."

"Yeah well i remembered a lot of things, but I don't remember much about what happened when I got kidnapped. I use to have a life, I did kind of have someone but I don't think he cares about me anymore," Oz said. Oz moved to greet the male, shaking hands with him while the dog had moved to greet the man.

The man started to tug at the shirt, as Oz made him stop. The chef gave him a weird look, as he moved straight to his master's side.

"So... you think your magic is more of a curse placed on you not just the ability to use magic," Axel looks at Oz as he rubs his chin a bit.

"You do know everything but the point of when you were kidnapped is hazey in your mind? Do you remember if you were drugged? That could be why you don't remember that well." Axel glances over Oz, "oh? So you were with another man, for how long? Did he show you that he cared? You sound like he had mix feelings or something." Axel watches as the chef shaked Oz's hand and looks down at the dog, still able to see it.

Axel walks over to one of the maids, "set up the guest room for Oz. It is getting late."

"Of course master," the maid bows and walks upstairs.

"I was told that it was a curse, and believed it was one for most of my life..." Oz said, telling him what he knew about the subject. "I was told..that I could..get rid of it.." Oz said, his words getting softer and quieter.

"That is true master, thats only thing that I don't remember, and I don't know. I don't know if I was drugged, but why should I care? I was put into slavery one way or another, and now I am with you," Oz stated with bitter emotions coming up. When the talk about the other man, Oz's nerves were showing as the dog has started to growl. "I rather not talk about it.." Oz said making some distance between them..

"Yes, I will follow you!" Oz said going after the maid to follow her.

Axel thinks for a few moments as he was looking at Oz before giving a slight click of his tongue before responding, "and you still think it is a curse? Do you still want to get rid of it?"

He nods his head slowly, "well..it happened so.. nothing much can happen about it now. Unless you know some kind of time traveling magic." Looking down at the dog as it growled and looks at Oz, leaning forward and rubs Oz's head, "well.. go get some sleep. You start working tomorrow."

The maid looks at Oz and nods her head with a smile as she was walking down the hallway.

Oz didn't answer the man, or even show anything toward the male before he left with the maid. He found his room, happy with the size as he thanked the maid before she left. Oz mind was thinking about the male, but tried to forget about it.

Looking to the dog, as other creatures started to show up all around in his room. "See guys? We have found a place.." he said to them before he laid them. "You know, I think i am okay with you guys. Not gonna be getting rid of it.."

=

The time came where it was time for Oz to wake up, as he got into a uniform that he was given. Today he would start his morning in the kitchen, but he was starting a bit earlier though. He had greeted the chef, as he was already cooking some pastry in the oven.

He was cooking some breakfast pastry, with what ingredients and what recipes he remembered he used. "I hope the guys likes these home-made stuff."

Axel watches Oz leave with the maid and then rubs the back of his head as he lets out a sigh. He checks his phone, seeing no important text messages so he heads towards his bedroom while texting to his female friend of benefit, saying he was too tired today to go out. Axel turns off his phone and dresses down into his underwear, going under the blanket and falls asleep.

As morning came, Axel was already awake, showered and dressed. He was in his room, reading a book.

The chef watches Oz cook and smiles, "that looks really good. Are these one of the things you made at the bakery yoou use to work at?"

Oz looked at the chef, with a smile on his face. "Yeah I made these at bakery. These are for people who want something for breakfast. These have cheese, ham inside of the croissants which I found," Oz said. "I thought these would be a nice change for breakfast. Other foods to go with it," Oz said next.

"So can I ask you something? What kind of..sweets does he like? I have a better speciality for sweets then for savory."

The chef looks at the pastry and nods his head with a smile, "well they smell really good. I am sure everyone will enjoy them." He starts making some pancakes from scratch along with eggs and bacon. He looks at the clock, making sure it was going to be the right time to summon everyone to the dining room for breakfast.

The chef nods his head as he slowly looks at Oz, "oh, the young master? Hm... well he only tolerates stuff here and there. I would say.. the best sweets he likes is cookies, cheesecake... and ice cream. At least that is what I made for him and he actually eats those desserts."

"Yeah I made sure to make enough for everyone to try one at least," Oz said while he watched the other cook the other breakfast. Checking the clock, he made himself useful as he washed what dishes there were so far.

"Well that's good. I may remember something that would work," Oz said with a shrug. "I hope I can make him proud, and not regret buying me from that place..

--

Meanwhile something lurked in the shadows as it approached Axel's room, as it turned out to be one of the dogs. It jumped onto the bed, as he moved to lay on the man's lap. It was letting Axel see him, as it cocked its head to the side.

"You better watch out, everyone will probably get hooked on them and want you to make more," the chef laughs a little. He watches Oz wash the dishes as he was putting the final touches on the breakfast.

The chef looks at Oz, "everything will be fine. Don't feel any regret in your heart. The maids and servants have been here ever since they were brought. Everyone makes their mistakes here, the young master isn't like some people where they will kick someone out. Why else do you think he wanted a better understanding on you with all those questions?"

--

As he was reading, Axel rests his chi on his palm while letting out a soft yawn. He suddenly felt something on his lap and moves his book to the side, seeing one of Oz's shadow guard dogs, "hey there buddy," he rubs the top of it's head as he read.

"If I am given the right ingredients, I can make them again," Oz said from the sink, where he just finishing cleaning what dishes he had done. Oz looked at the breakfast, as he was amazed with what he really did and it looked so good too. "That's kind of hard sometimes for me," Oz quietly. "I don't know, but I feel like he is paying more attention to me. Special attention, because of my eyes.."

--

The dog moves it's head against the head, with a smile on its face. It gave him a look, before it placed his whole mouth around his hand for the mouth. The creature stared into it eyes, and was able to communicate. Not clearly, but something though. "Oz, good master to us Shadows. Oz not get rid of magic. You promise?"

"Oh don't worry about the ingredients. I always do the shopping.. maybe you can come with me to get some stuff too." The chef looks at the breakfast while looking at Oz and laughs a little, shaking his head, "I don't think... his main focus is your eyes. It might be rare, but he just wants to make sure your comfortable here."

--

Axel watches the shadow dog and smiles but then looks at creature. He sits up slowly from the bed as he looks at the shadow. Shaking his head with a sigh, "of course he isn't getting rid of his magic. I personally don't know how to do it. Besides, Its up to Oz if he really wanted to and he seems really happy with you guys."

Oz nodded, glad to hear to not have to worry about this situation. Oz nodded his head silently, not saying anything til that was brought up. "Come with you to go shopping? I would like to do that with you, because I didn't know I could leave the estate. I saw the surroudings, and I wanted to go..." Oz said, showing his curiousity toward going outside and going out with the chef.

The dog seemed to calm down but spoke again. "Ex..is bad man. Ex took advantage, ex isn't..human," the dog said. "Ex..might him here, we protect him."

• Saga locked this topic