Are you my Master (with MasterSeme) 18+

Ms.Flair

Axel looks at Oz, "what's worst.. getting poked on the nose or," he flicks Oz's forehead gently, "getting flicked in the forehead?" Axel puts his hands in his pocket, "I would have thought you learned about this when you worked at your bakery since that is how.. having a job works."

"Well.. I know how you like hanging out with your little friends and they would probably need spots to appear in." He rubs the back of his head, "is that all the questions you want to ask?"

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Ms.Flair

Oz huffed out, when he was poked and flicked in the forehead. "I dont like either. The flicking on my forehead is more...irritating," Oz said.

"There is something I wanted to show you one day. Its the realm where they come from.." oz said looking away from Axel.

Axel laughs a little as he rubs Oz's head and then leans down to Oz's level, "well... prove to me you don't need to be poked or flicked in the head, " he kisses Oz's forehead.

He leans back up to straighten his posture as he looks at Oz, placing his hands on his sides, "the.. realm where your shadow friends are in? Why are you acting ashamed of it? I figured.. they were somewhere just waiting to be summon by you. I didn't think they were just lingering in the shadows all the time."

Oz was silent, before he spoke up though. "Some linger around to watch while other are in the realm. It's connected to Hell actually. Weird really, but they are..classified as demons to some," Oz said. "That's what I learned from people and the internet.." Oz said next.

"You know, I wish I still had those books with my work in there. I can't have those things, since they were left behind at the family home.." Oz said. Oz got closer, as he looked at him in serious but playful manner. "I heard it was your birthday. Was I your present?"

Axel looks at Oz for a couple minutes but then laughs a little, "well.. I could already tell by looking at them they weren't your typical.. dark guardians," he rubs the back of his head. "I mean.. the looks of the giant one, was clearly not something that I normally see that wouldn't have a connection to being considered a demon."

"So.. you have no way in getting the books back? I am sure there is still some sort of way to get them back if you remember anything about the place like... where it's located and that kind of information." Axel looks at Oz and laughs a little, "well.. maybe I did get myself a little.. pre-birthday present for myself. Why would you ask hm?"

Oz nodded his head, as he was agreeing with the man about what he was saying about his guardian creatures. "The bigger ones. They are stronger ones," Oz muttered under his breath.

"Not that I know of," Oz answered with a comment. "I could get them, but they are back at my parent's home. I don't know for sure," Oz said. Oz moved to nuzzle into the man, as he gave him a peck on the lips. "There you are."

"Just by watching that bigger shadow creature beat up that James' guy was enough to convince me that they are the stronger ones," Axel looks at Oz while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Do you think your parents still have your books? You had a good relationship with them right," he looks at Oz. Looking at Oz as he nuzzled into him, feeling his lips on his and laughs a little, "was.. that your birthday gift?"

"My parents would have my books. I don't think they would have gotten rid of my things," Oz said with a shake of his head. Oz looked at him, as he nuzzled more into the man. "Maybe that was your gift. I could give you something more."

"Well.. if you remember the address, we can always drive up there and get your books if you really want them back." Axel watches how Oz was nuzzling into him and looks at Oz, laughing a little, "oh? You got something else you want to give me hm? What exactly is it," he starts to nuzzle into Oz's neck.

"Yeah I guess the address quite well. What about their reactions though? Thats..what Im afraid of," Oz said to him. Oz let out a little gasp, as he placed his hand onto his crotch. Massaging there for only a moment, "That's just a preview. I also help him cook some foods too.."

"What's the worst reaction they could possibly do? They are your parents after all," Axel crosses his arms. He laughs a little as he heard Oz gasp in his ear, softly nibbling his neck as he looks down, watching Oz touch and massage his crotch. "Oh, so you also made me food for my birthday?"

"I guess they would be shocked to see me. They..wouldnt want to see..in this type of state," Oz said giving a explanatoon. "Yes I made good foods like something really spicy," Oz said with a little look of fake innocence.

"Did they know about you getting kidnapped?" Axel crosses his arms a bit, "you mean... the kind of state you get after summoning that huge shadow creature? I don't.. really notice anything different from you.. of course, I only known you for about two days." Axel laughs a little, "ah? Well can't wait to try it but now.. you have to help me with something since you just had to rub it to tease me."

"I don't know about that. I wish I could know but I am worried about their views on you. They may think you are bad, and may try to hurt and or take me from you. I will tell them..you treat me very well," Oz said. "Not that state," Oz answered with a shake of his head. Oz looked around, as he tugged at his shirt for a moment. "You sure it's okay? You want me or are you just gonna gonna rub it out on your own?"

Axel stares at Oz for a few minutes and then laughs a little with a sigh, "I really don't.. care what they think about me really. I never care what people think about me." He looks at Oz and shakes his head, "well.. then compare me to that James guy, who do you think is worst. Well, that's good to hear, do you think I treat you well?" Chuckling a little, "well since your the one that got me hard, I think it should be your responsibility to take care of it."

"Well let's forgot about all of that stuff and maybe we can go to your room. To deal with this situation..before we have this birthday meal.."

Axel looks down at his erection and slowly at Oz, "hm.. alright then. I suppose it is best so it isn't like that when around the other workers." He walks towards his room before looking at Oz as he opens the door, "are the shadow creatures...going to behave themselves," he walks into the room and sits on the bed.

"That would be terrible if they saw you in this state," Oz said walking with him to his bedroom. Hearing the question, he shook his head. "Oh no, they shouldn't be a bother at all. I will make sure they know to stay out of here for the time being," Oz said as he walked inside of the room. Starting to walk around, he started to say some words as he walked by any nearby shadows.

When he stopped, he was at the bed. "They shouldn't be bother, unless I say the word to them.."

"I wouldn't be surprise if they have already seen me like this," Axel watches Oz walk into the bedroom. He then closes the door, nodding his head, "that's good, I don't want them to think I am 'bullying' you in that kind of way." He looks at Oz as he whispered something, knowing it was probably related to the shadows.

"Alright, that's good to know," Axel looks at Oz as he then unzips his pants and moves his underwear out of the way, presenting his cock to Oz.

"Look at you, master. You are pretty big," Oz said as he got himself completely naked. "I am not that big compare to you," Oz said as he showed how he looked.

Axel laughs a little as he looks at Oz, "how big were you expecting it to be," he rests his chin on his palm as he watches Oz strip himself. He looks over Oz's body and shakes his head, "that doesn't matter to me really," he takes hold of Oz's hand and wraps his fingers around his cock, having him stroke the shaft before letting go of Oz's hand.

"I dont know for sure," Oz said to himself under his breath. Oz let him move his hand, as he felt his hand go around Axel's shaft. Starting to stroke him, as he continued to stroke in soft slow strokes. As he moved his hand, he was starting to go faster with his movements.

Axel looks at Oz before letting out a soft laugh as he leans back against the wall. He watches Oz stroke his cock, slowly spreading his legs a little and lets out a soft groan like moan. Slowly putting his hand on Oz's head, rubbing his fingers through Oz's hair.

"I must be doing a good job if you are acting like this," Oz said as he continued to stroke him in slow movements. "You know I always wandered what this look like.."

Axel looks at Oz and nods his head slowly, "yeah.. your doing pretty good," He slowly moves his hand down to rub down Oz's shoulders and starts rubbing Oz's back. He glances at Oz, "so.. you never seen one up close before? At least.. not your own right," he looks at Oz but then wondered what James did to Oz if it didn't involve this. Shaking his head a bit, focusing back on Oz.

• Saga locked this topic