Are you my Master (with MasterSeme) 18+

Ms.Flair

The chef was eating and looks over at Oz as he was writing down stuff in his notebook. He takes a sip of his drink and glances at Oz, rubbing his chin, "oh? That's good. Can't wait to look them over after lunch." The chef continues eating as he looks at the clock, "hm.. well you can see if the maids have anything for you to do since it's not really dinner time just yet. Try asking around, I am sure someone has some kind of work for you to do while waiting for dinner."

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Ms.Flair

Leaving one there, as he handed over to the other while Oz moved to look around. Going to find a maid, he helped with what laundry and he could help them with more labor intensive work..

"Thank you so much for helping Oz, it sure is getting the work done faster. I know you are more use to just cooking... but it is nice to have some extra help," the maid watches Oz as she was drying some clothes.

Oz helped out with the maids, not mind helping them out right now. Oz was still helping out, but he finally spoke up what was on his mind. "I want to know. I got the master pretty pissed.."

The maid looks over at Oz and pats his head, "everything will be okay. His tolerance is very.. low so he can easily be angered. That is why we do our jobs correctly without angering the master."

"His tolerance is pretty low..I can see that already," Oz said looking around , and toward where the master's room. "Do you know..what type of punishments he uses? I have to see him in his room after breakfast. Tomorrow."

"Yeah.. it's pretty noticeable," the maid was doing some more cleaning. She looks at Oz and shakes her head, "I am.. not really sure. I usually get my work done so I am don't really know what Axel plans are when it comes to discipline."

Oz let out a sigh, as he had finished one of the tasks. "I think I am gonna try to work outside," Oz said moving to leave the area before he headed for one of the doors. Exiting the home, he started to walk around the property while he moved to help others who worked outside.

While Oz worked outside, he got dirty when he came inside of the house with dirt showing on his clothes and on his face.

The maid nods her head, "oh alright, thank you for the help. Try not to worry about tomorrow okay?" She gets back to working, swipping the floor and dusting off the mansion.

One of the male servants perks his head up as he looks at Oz as he was mowing the lawn.

"What you looking at?" Oz asked as he stretched out a little, looking at the male servant. Oz just shook his head, before running his hand through his hair.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting a cook to come outside. I'm so sorry," he rubs the back of his head but then perks his head up as he saw Master Axel walk out of the mansion, "oh bye master, have a good time." The servant smiled as Axel replied with a wave and a slight smile as he continues walking along the sidewalk.

"Well I am just not a cook. I can work in a variety places," Oz said before he saw Master Axel. Oz had his hands in his pockets, as he spoke up too. "Goodbye Master," Oz said while he waved to the master. Oz shook his head, as he started to head inside.

"Hm, yeah I suppose everyone can have multible talents not just one," the male servant nods his head.

Axel looks over at Oz and gives a slight wave with a smile before putting his hand in his pocket to get earbuds so he can listen to music while he walked.

The male servant sniffs the air, "hm.. master's cologne is very.. alluring," he watches as Oz walks inside the mansion and he then puts the lawn mower.

*Timeskip*

Morning came around, as Oz didn't want to come to breakfast or see his master at all. Oz did come to help him out, as Oz worked in the kitchen with the chef. When it was time to eat, he sat down at the table while moving to sit away from the Master Axel even at the table.

The chef was busy cooking breakfast as he looks at Oz, "hm.. is everything okay? You seem on edge." He was busy cooking as he could here gossiping in the dining room. When it was time to serve, the chef figured he would serve Master Axel since Oz was avoiding him.

Axel was reading his book, not really paying attention to Oz or anyone else. He heard the plate set infront of him and starts eating.

The chef served everyone else and then sits down to enjoy the breakfast.

"I am on edge because of that problem," Oz answered him. "I am sorry sir," Oz said right after. Oz had avoided Master Axel, and even the chef before he even came to table.

Starting to eat his breakfast, someone was ready to bring it out. "Master Axel, is everything gonna be okay with our servant? " one asked rather bluntly. The one servant got hushed by other, "Master Axel I am sorry. Did you have a good time with my friend?"

"It's okay, just.. don't let it bother you so much," the chef looks at Oz and pats his head gently.

Axel perks his head up as he looks at the servant as he ate, "of course... he is fine. Just a lesson needs to be taught and it's my job to make sure it gets done," he continues eating. Nodding his head, "yeah it was very enjoyable," he rests his chin on his palm and finishes his last bite before standing up, taking the dishes to the kitchen and then walks out of the dining room, walking into his study to get some work done.

Oz nodded his head, trying to not worry about it now.

Oz looked around, as he sat there while he ate his food at the table. Listening to the information that was getting spread out, he tried to keep himself quiet. Hearing about the lesson, Oz let out a sigh with a shake of his head. Oz moved to clean up his dishes, as he moved to work what he had to do.

Oz headed for him, as he started to look for Axel. "Master," Oz started to say before he moved to go the bedroom.

As everyone left from the table to continue their duties around the manison, the chef follows Oz to the kitchen and works on the reminding dishes. He looks over at Oz, "I'm... sure it's not going to be as bad as you think. I am not really sure. Different staff members get differnt punishments."

One of the maids notices Oz, "oh hey there Oz. Master Axel went to do some work in the study so you still have a little more time before talking to him."

Oz looked at the slave that had given him the information, as he let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you for this information. I think I am gonna go to my room, I need some time," Oz said rushing toward where his room. Reaching his room, he closed the door behind him before flopped down on the bed.

Noticing the movements in the shadows, the creatures had came out to greet him as they showed what type of affection they could show.

A imp like creature had poked its head in the study, blinking its eyes. It called out, "Our master is..worried. You know about it?"

The maid nods her head and tilts it, watching Oz ran away as she goes back to cleaning around the manison.

As the chef was walking down the hall, he watches Oz run into his room and blinks, rubbing the back of his head and then takes the garbage outside.

Axel looks up and notices the imp, going back to working, "... I just have a couple of questions to ask him," he twirls his pen within his fingers.

The imp didn't move from the spot, before it spoke out. "Well alright, our master in his room but some of us are..on protection mode," the imp said. The imp disappeared into the shadows, not wanting to to say anymore.

Axel looks at the imp and shakes his head with a sigh, "looks like someone got all off his guardians all crazy," he rests his chin on his palm while he worked. As he was finishing up, Axel walks out of the study and heads to Oz's room with his hands in his pockets. Once there, he knocked on the door.

Oz stayed on the bed for most of the time, when a knock was at the door. Oz moved from the bed, as he slowly moved over to the door. Opening the door up, he saw the man as Oz stared at him. "I presume it's time," Oz said as he whispered something under his breath to calm down 'everyone'

Axel walks into Oz's room and closes the door, "while I was working in the study, one of your darkness imps confronted me about saying you were worried." He leans on the wall as he crosses his arms, "I been hearing some of the conversations you been having with the members of the mansion. I just wanted to confirm something." He walks over to Oz and then slightly pins him to the door, "... the way you act towards the woman at the grocery store got me thinking about something, "do... you have a crush on me, hm? I want you to be truthful with this answer. I saw how you reacted towards me and the clerk. I was planning on showing you a little bit of mercy since you are my newest servant so.. consider this as a warning... for now."

• Saga locked this topic