Are you my Master (with MasterSeme) 18+

Ms.Flair

Axel rubs his chin as he looks over at Oz, looking him over and slowly nods his head, "so.. you really aren't your average human hm? That .. would explain why the slaver wanted so much for you." Axel glances at Oz, "and let me guess, these shadow or even demonic creatures you see, there is one in this room, isn't there? You just randomly stumble into my study.. you followed one here didn't you," he turns in his chair to look at Oz.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Ms.Flair

"I am not average at all. I had a guess of the reason of why I was so expensive," Oz said with a nod of his head. Oz looked away, before he nodded his head. "Yes one led me from the bathroom, and to your study. It's here in the room," Oz said looking around the room as he saw the creature move around the room.

"Show yourself," Oz mumbled under his breath as the creature made itself visible on the desk of Axel. It was a dark imp as he made a silly face, before running into the nearest shadows. "Cowards they are.."

"I could tell the moment I saw you and how much you were just to get you out of that imprisonment." Axel glances at Oz and rests his chin on his palm, watching him look around the room and tries to look around the room as well.

Axel slowly looks at his desk, suddenly seeing a dark imp making a odd face. He leans back a bit in his seat and crosses his arms, "hm.. so do these shadow demonic creatures follow you pretty much anywhere you go?"

Oz nodded his head in silence at first before speaking up. "I see them more often then other crittera that come out. I been dealing with this..curse for some time. They arent all bad, some just get into trouble.." Oz said.

"They mostly come out of shadows. You will need see one in lightly bright room with little to no shadows.."

"Have you been dealing with this since you were born? Or when you first discovered you had magical abilities? Or maybe, a combination of both?" Axel taps his fingers on his desk, "so basically.. they are like little kids that like to get into mischief," he replies while looking at Oz.

"So if there are more shadows... more of those imps will come out of the shadows? What else do they do... besides make idiotic faces and cause trouble?"

Oz thought about it, thinking about when it all started. "Well it was combination of both. Even when i was younger, they would come bother me at young age," Oz said. "Yes that is true."

"Yes those imps and other type of shadow creatures that like to come out..." Oz explained. "I don't know for sure. I know they have tried to hurt people too.."

"Would the imps bother you and other people when you were little?" Axel glances at Oz a bit, "maybe in some weird way.. they were your protectors or something. They might be pretty small, but even something that small can be just as powerful, especially when it comes to protecting someone they serve."

"So your saying they might try to hurt the other maids and servants in the mansion, including me," Axel looks at Oz as he slowly crosses his arms.

"Yes they would, they would definitely bother me and sometimes others.." Oz answered him. Oz looked around the area, as he wrapped his arms around his body. "Yeah they would protect me Axel, especially from bullies when they would bug me too much for my two different coloured eyes," Oz explained more to him.

Oz shook his head, as he made his way over to Axel. "They would not hurt you or your staff. Unless someone tries to hurt me," Oz said to him next. "I can talk with them. I only know of one incident where one attacked someone. It was a slaver, and they kept on yelling on me and try to make me normal. When one's back was turned, I saw one tackle him and..blood started to spur.."

"Well at least they protected you. It's not easy being different, I am sure you noticed that." Axel looks at Oz's eyes and then closes his eyes, "well... I find you having two different colored eyes rare, but I don't find it strange at all and I only been with you for not nearly a day."

Waiting Oz as he walks over closer, "hm.. if someone hurts you? Than they really are your little guardians." He slowly nods his head, "no one here will hurt you so much sure they know that." Axel takes a breath and slowly nods his head, "well it sounds like they are very.. complex creatures to understand. They are willing to protect you..at any means cost. Even if it means ending a life."

The maid comes into the study, "oh there you are, dinner is ready whenever you want it. Just come done to the dining room."

"Yes if someone hurts me," Oz repeated himself in a soft voice. Oz nodded his head, as he moved to take the other hand where he moved to hold his hand. "Master Axel. You have been very nice to me, if I have acted not the best toward you. Why are you acting like this? Unless that question, is not something I can ask."

Oz turned the maid, as Oz's stomach growled a little. "Food would be good. Thank you," Oz said as he started to head for the door, but stopped to turn to look at Axel. "You gonna be eating with us Master?"

"Well at least you have something to protect you. I, on the other hand have to defend myself so I suppose consider yourself lucky you have such small little imps protecting you." Axel looks down at his hand as Oz holds his, slowly looking up at Oz, "I have yet to see you acting out of line towards me. But tell me something, would you have wanted to stay there... knowing you would have wind up someone's next meal?"

The maid smiles and nods her head, "okay come this way, you have yet to get a tour of the mansion so you should probably have one before you start working," she starts walking down the hall and waits for Oz to follow.

Axel rubs his temples a bit as he looks at Oz, "I will be there in a few moments, I need to put the bills in the mail box for the mailman to get tomorrow," he stands up and starts walking down the hallway, heading outside to the mailbox and opens the box, placing the yellow envelope inside.

"I guess they have protected me for most of my life. Maybe I just have noticed that," Oz said to him. "You are stronger for that Master Axel," Oz continued on saying. Oz heard the question, he just motionless not saying at the moment. "I don't know for sure. I heard I wouldn't be good, from a slave doctor cause my blood is..toxic.."

"Oh well alright alright," Oz said following the maid while watching Axel leave. Getting closer to her, he was curious about something. "Does the master..have someone special? I know some buy us for work, even when they are with someone...that what I heard.."

"In some way.. they are actually good to have protected you when you least expected it." He laughs a little and looks at Oz, "you already know that for not even know much about me? How can you easily tell just within a few hours?" Axel rubs his chin, "did.. everyone know that your blood is toxic?"

The maid watches the master walk outside and looks at Oz as he was approaching her. She looks at Oz and tilts her head while she walked to the dining room, "hm... well. I don't think the master has anyone special. He sometimes sneaks out at night but we aren't sure it is to see a lady or not." The maid looks at Oz as she pulls out a chair for Oz to sit in, "why do you ask?"

Oz had answered the questions, with answers and nods since he remembered through what testing happened at the lab and back at the slave headquarters with the doctors. That information..was kept secret though for some reason.

Oz continued to walk with her, as Oz listened to her answer. Letting out a sigh, as he placed his hands into his pockets while he walked with her. "I see.." Oz muttered to himself quietly. Oz had gone into thought, thinking about that person and his true reason of being here. Snapping out of his thoughts, when he was asked that lastly. "I was just curious really. I don't care since i am just a slave.." Oz said with a shake of his head. His voice and tone was different, it showed he was starting to get jealous for odd reason.

Axel knew there was probably more behind Oz that he wasn't telling him. He would find out more soon enough the more he lived with Oz instead of hammering him with questions.

The maid looks at Oz and watches another maid place food on the table. She tilts her head as she notices how Oz was responding to the information on Axel. She rubs her chin with a smile and lets out a soft giggle, "hm.. you seem... to really care about him for not even knowing him too long. Did you fall in love with him or something?" She points Oz to the chair, "there you go, have something to eat. Have as much as you want, there is still more in the kitchen."

Oz moved to sit down at the table, as he sat there with a smile on his face. Hearing that question, he shook his head multiple times. "Oh no. I don't think I could fall in love like that, so quickly," Oz said to the maid before he looked over the food. Looking over the food, he moved to place food on his plate. He didn't choose to eat just yet, he was waiting for Master Axel to come and enjoy the meal.

"I am not eating yet. Until he gets here.." Oz said.

"Anything is possible really since Master Axel is quiet the looker," the maid replies as she places food on the Master's plate and starts serving the other members of the manison some food as well. She looks over at Oz, who wasn't eating yet, "my so proper to wait for the Master," the maid mentions as she finishes serving the plates.

Axel walks into the dining room and looks at Oz as he sits down, "why are you not eating," he mentions as he places his chin on his palm and glances at the maid.

"Oh ...he was waiting for you to come back to enjoy his meal with his master," the maid bows and sits down at the table, watching other members of the manison sit down.

Axel looks at Oz, "well go ahead and eat," he leans back in his chair with a smile and starts to cut up the meat on his plate.

Oz waited at the table, as he sat there waiting for Axel to come to the table. Oz saw Axel come there, as he kept him from not eating. "Yes I was waiting for you.." Oz said with a smile on his face. Oz saw that he ate his food, as Oz moved to start to eat his food now.

oz had a happy look on his face, as he looked at the staff. "Whoever cooked this meal, this taste so good.."

Axel looks at Oz and smiles a bit, "well... I would have understood if you wanted to eat something since you didn't really have a lot today." He pick up his fork and then starts eating as well while he watches everyone else eat.

The maid looks at Oz and laughs a little, "that would be the cook, he knows how secretly picky the master is."

Axel looks over at the maid and then goes back to eating the meal, "if you need anymore, just let the cook know," he looks at Oz.

Oz continued to eat, as he looked to find the cook's gazes. "Dude, you make some good food. We need to team up in the kitchen one day, and try cooking or baking together," Oz said with a laugh leaving his lips. "I bet master is,"Oz said, more to himself.

"I may have some more," Oz said while he moved to finished off what was on the plate.

The chef looks over to Oz and laughs a little, "I am glad you like it. It has to be good to the young Master's liking or he won't even touch the food. Oh? Do you cook and bake too young man? I will keep you to that offer," he goes back to eating.

"If you want more feel free, it's all waiting to get eaten anyway," Axel leans over and grabs some seconds, taking a sip of his drink before going back to eat.

Oz nodded happily with a smile on his face. "Yes I love to cook and bake. I know many recipes from both my family and where I worked," Oz answered him with a smile still on his face.

Oz moved to grab some seconds, as he started to serve himself more. Eating more what was on the plate, as he was really starting to enjoy himself. Oz eyes narrowed when he spotted something, as he saw it come over to him. It was black ghoul dog, as he sat by him.

"I see you there," Oz muttered to himself, as he moved to pet the creature.

The chef nods his head, "well then, it would be nice to have a help in hand by such a expert," he laughed softly as he goes back to eating as he listens to Oz before standing up and picks up his plate, walking into the kitchen to start working on the dishes.

Axel watches as Oz eats as he was eating as well. He stands up after finishing his second helping of food and takes both the plate and cup to the kitchen to get wash. As he comes back to the dining room, Axel watches Oz what looks like he was petting air. He ignores for now and sits down at the table once again, leaning back in his chair to digest his meal.

Oz carried the dishes, as the creature followed behind him. When he came out, he moved to be at Axel side. "Master. I wanna show you something right now," Oz said with a smile on his face.

The creature had saw Axel as he continued to get more protective.

"One is here," oz said to him in a whisper

Axel watches as Oz went into the kitchen, placing his chin on his palm with a yawn. He looks up at Oz as he was by his side, "show me something him? Alright," he stands up and starts walking out of the dining room. "Is that what you were petting before," Axel glances at Oz as he leans against the wall, "so where is it?"

• Saga locked this topic