Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

Who thought it's a good idea to have the World Cup finals on Sunday? I'm half dead from celebrating too much. Or maybe it's just me getting old. XDDD But it was worth it.

From an interview with a guy who sucked a 10-Inch-Penis and ruptured his airway.

Oh god! That's hilarious! Thank you. ^.^

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like I'm the only person on this thread who didn't watch the world cup.

No need to feel like the only one because I didn't either.

Thanks. *hugs* Glad to know I'm not the only one. It sort of feels like high school when I was the only one who didn't watch soap operas... except this time it's out of disinterest rather than being forbidden.

Thanks. *hugs* Glad to know I'm not the only one. It sort of feels like high school when I was the only one who didn't watch soap operas... except this time it's out of disinterest rather than being forbidden.

Oh dear, you were forbidden from watching soap operas? I don't watch the world cup and have never watched soap operas both out of disinterest. I don't feel like I'm missing much though.

Oh dear, you were forbidden from watching soap operas? I don't watch the world cup and have never watched soap operas both out of disinterest. I don't feel like I'm missing much though.

Ya. Soap operas are shit but at the time I would have watched them for the sake of fitting in. It's hard to be a part of the conversation if you don't know what they're talking about.

ahaha, you're right

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! but I look like this because that protein shaker bottle is quite large :D

That's a vase!

How big is your protein shaker?

Oh god! That's hilarious! Thank you. ^.^

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like I'm the only person on this thread who didn't watch the world cup.

You are not alone, I haven't watched it either ;D ...I don't even know much about football (in fact, only a tiny bit), so basically what I understand when people talk about the World Cup are just the names of the countries '_'

- - - Updated - - -

And I thought this was going to be an awesome day... right, just awful... I guess I was right only about the aw- ._.

Oh, that;s good to hear. Yeah. I know they kick a ball around and it happens every four years (I think).

Awwwww *hugs* T.T I hope your day got better and that the next day was even better!

- - - Updated - - -

You are not alone, I haven't watched it either ;D ...I don't even know much about football (in fact, only a tiny bit), so basically what I understand when people talk about the World Cup are just the names of the countries '_'

- - - Updated - - -

And I thought this was going to be an awesome day... right, just awful... I guess I was right only about the aw- ._.

Oh, that;s good to hear. Yeah. I know they kick a ball around and it happens every four years (I think).

Awwwww *hugs* T.T I hope your day got better and that the next day was even better!

Got an appointment next week to start talking about a job becoming an experience social worker. Which is awsome since i got allot of experience, and I want to help and spread knowledge of Autism. Make people more aware of what it is, and that you can live a decent and normal life. Because it seems that still many people think were all rayman or the social retard howling up in our rooms. Which is not the case! I know allot of smartasses who work good job but have problems with the social aspect of life. And co workers and bosses could learn a think or two on how Autism works!

Got an appointment next week to start talking about a job becoming an experience social worker. Which is awsome since i got allot of experience, and I want to help and spread knowledge of Autism. Make people more aware of what it is, and that you can live a decent and normal life. Because it seems that still many people think were all rayman or the social retard howling up in our rooms. Which is not the case! I know allot of smartasses who work good job but have problems with the social aspect of life. And co workers and bosses could learn a think or two on how Autism works!

That's wonderful

! I'm so happy and excited for you! The world needs more people like you :o

i feel like i spend more time looking for something to read instead of actually reading... i'm on vacation for another week or so and all my afternoons are spent prowling websites looking for more gay romance novels to read lol.