Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

When you're so busy that a manga with only 5 chapters takes you 5 days to finish .__.

And I was so tired last night and fell asleep while reading but busy today, so I haven't finished it yet. More than a week for 5 chapters (/_-)

- - - Updated - - -

I can't believe it.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I know that feeling, thaths why I have a relationship where we are not living togheter. It really works well for the both of us. When we see eachother it is always good and we have a great time. But we also have our seperate lives and we both like to be alone from time to time. I think it's good to be alone sometimes in a relationship.

Altough the next three weeks we are going to be nonstop togheter since were flying to Japan on Friday, so that will be a changle but at the sametime super awsome.

If there is a compromise in your relationship, that's great. My bf lives abroad and we seeing each other only during the weekends. But he is very kind and patient and knows that I need my space sometimes. This is very important to me bcs I don't like people who are pushing me to doing things like 'I want your attention', 'Talk to me', 'Why are you sad?' etc. etc.

I have no idea in what darned pose am I sleeping these days, but man...my body feels broken. -_-

yes I feel the same. Good thing your bf is understanding and patience. I think it is one of the hardest things in relationship, just let it be. People always want or have the habbit to stick there nose into things. And maybe they do it for good reasons or out of love or they don't even realize it. But for me and my bf, we need to let eachother be sometimes, no questions asked. And that is what keep our relationship healthy, we trust eachother completely so we can just eachother be when needed.

Listing your favorite characters in different movies and realizes they're all villains.

Sent it.

Reply goes like:

"You really do have a thing for miserable men, don't you?"

I guess so... I just think they have the best brains in the world. Like being miserable made them wiser in a bad ass way.

cheetah4Ok ok Life hack announcment XD

Hey you know this tool right,

Lint-Roller-for-Remove-The-Dust-in-Clothes-Sofa-and-Pet-with-Refill.jpg

It takes off stuff from clothes, like hair straw or some dust.

Gueesss what i just discoverd XD :D :D :D *drumrool*

It works dam darn good too Clean off your dusty shelfs XD

I just did it, I just cleand my really dusty shelfs and ,viola! No dust! (well there is still some-some left buuut 90% is gone and sticked to that roller XD.

Just rooolllll on dust, roooollll on dust. Rip of the dusty sticky-paper and ... rooollll on dust.

:D My life just leveled up, just like when a Sim gets a new experiance Point :Dcheetah13

*wipes of happy tear* Im so happy and proud over ma'self

xD

Apparently, Text Adventures or Interactive Fiction is a thing. I may have discovered my new addiction. (O-O)

:Sad: why does it feel like im failing on my essay... I just got my feedback..back and....yeah -__-

:Crying-02:

My positive self: Your failures are your own criticism. Take it positively.

My negative self: I wish that's easy.

This summer, im gonna make lots of smoothies :I

I dislike to make food and smoothies seems easy. Im gonna buy a book about it. I allready found one.

Plus i need the vitamins -__________-

i'm going to cook my first lasagna tonight.. will that be a blessing or a curse for my figure? we will see, I guess:D

My essay.... aahhh it is in a such mess right now

:Red_fox10:

I dont know how to make it right. I Think im gonna fail on this one, Everything that i have written just sounds bad -______-

Lets just say there is noooo "red-effing-thread" through my text... just one-cillion lose ends that goes.... out in space probably.

:cuteonion55:

onion5

Diving in to the second dimension... hanging out with my favorite characters (may it be manga or novels, I don’t care) and escape from reality for a few weeks would be so great! :Sleepy: