Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
it looks incredibly cute (& weird xD)I wish they considered making adapting something M/M.. Half of Lezhin would qualify^^

it looks incredibly cute (& weird xD)I wish they considered making adapting something M/M.. Half of Lezhin would qualify^^

Well. I would rather prefer their M/M and supernatural stuff to be honest. They are a bit ...too sweet when it comes to romance. Not my thing, really.

Well. I would rather prefer their M/M and supernatural stuff to be honest. They are a bit ...too sweet when it comes to romance. Not my thing, really.

Can't comment on the romance, because I have never seen/read a single Korean F/M work, but yep, some of their MM & mystery/supernatural things are absolute magic. I'm still broken over Warehouse being dropped. T_T And I just reread "Bastard".. what a great anime it would make!

so, fingers crossed, this trend will continue & we will see more Korean anime come out soon:D

Can't comment on the romance, because I have never seen/read a single Korean F/M work, but yep, some of their MM & mystery/supernatural things are absolute magic. I'm still broken over Warehouse being dropped. T_T And I just reread "Bastard".. what a great anime it would make!

so, fingers crossed, this trend will continue & we will see more Korean anime come out soon:D

Oh. Warehouse was dropped? What a pity.

It actually got some feedback that it resembled Killing Stalking, when in fact [as far as I heard], it started way before KS made it onto Lezhin.

and
that‘s some good news... and I agree especially on the supernatural genre! They are awesome at that! I would die to see a animation of „tower of god“.

I even have visions of an epic theme park based on this manhwa but that‘s a totally different story ;)

Oh. Warehouse was dropped? What a pity.

It actually got some feedback that it resembled Killing Stalking, when in fact [as far as I heard], it started way before KS made it onto Lezhin.

I tried looking it up just now, and it looks like it wasn't officially dropped per say, but there is very little hope for the update anytime soon (at all?). As far as I know, the author team has lots of problems with Lezhin due to the unfair payment practices. And with fans reading English translations for that matter, too (oops).

And I don't know which one started first, but it really sucks if that's the case. Regardless of which one was first, in my opinion Warehouse is simply vastly better.

Have you read it?

- - - Updated - - -

I've never read the Tower of God. ahah, I guess it's good?:D

I'm not original in this, but I love to see "The Gamer" animated.. or "Bastard" or can we get "What Lies in the End" with a different ending & a longer story?

I tried looking it up just now, and it looks like it wasn't officially dropped per say, but there is very little hope for the update anytime soon (at all?). As far as I know, the author team has lots of problems with Lezhin due to the unfair payment practices. And with fans reading English translations for that matter, too (oops).

And I don't know which one started first, but it really sucks if that's the case. Regardless of which one was first, in my opinion Warehouse is simply vastly better.

Have you read it?

Yes, I have read it.

Personally, I don't have much critique to say on either of them because these two are breaking some new paths in the homosexual genre. Up until now fans were used to sweet, fluffy, dramatic [a bit too much] and tragic things. However, things don't really go that way in real life, you know. The realism in Warehouse and Killing Stalking is somewhat stunning. Of course, of course it can always be better - but it is still praise worthy to mention it's not your typical sweet fluffy sh.t that makes it way too predictable. I think the first to break the 'stereotypical iceberg' was "In These Words" by guiltpleasure, correct me if wrong.

Regarding Lezhin. I know. Actually, way before it spread across twitter and other social media, I did my calculations. I have a thing for not trusting whatever seems 'way too pretty' or 'nice'. And in all honesty, Lezhin was that 'too pretty site' to be true. Not to mention how annoying they are. They don't care if your article has a link for free download or it is advertising their goods. If you mention any of their sh.t and your site/blog is well visited - they will strike you with some DMCA. I mean, seriously? We had some fan-made game called Killing Stalking on boards as well some fanclub-thing about it. Well, guess what?

Lezhin paid some company [i guess that company took care of all sites the same way it did with us] to strike and report them, regardless what the content is.

Don't get me started on Lezhin.

3ax1Umv.png

Yes, I have read it.

Personally, I don't have much critique to say on either of them because these two are breaking some new paths in the homosexual genre. Up until now fans were used to sweet, fluffy, dramatic [a bit too much] and tragic things. However, things don't really go that way in real life, you know. The realism in Warehouse and Killing Stalking is somewhat stunning. Of course, of course it can always be better - but it is still praise worthy to mention it's not your typical sweet fluffy sh.t that makes it way too predictable. I think the first to break the 'stereotypical iceberg' was "In These Words" by guiltpleasure, correct me if wrong.

Regarding Lezhin. I know. Actually, way before it spread across twitter and other social media, I did my calculations. I have a thing for not trusting whatever seems 'way too pretty' or 'nice'. And in all honesty, Lezhin was that 'too pretty site' to be true. Not to mention how annoying they are. They don't care if your article has a link for free download or it is advertising their goods. If you mention any of their sh.t and your site/blog is well visited - they will strike you with some DMCA. I mean, seriously? We had some fan-made game called Killing Stalking on boards as well some fanclub-thing about it. Well, guess what?

Lezhin paid some company [i guess that company took care of all sites the same way it did with us] to strike and report them, regardless what the content is.

Don't get me started on Lezhin.

3ax1Umv.png

I did not know that about Lezhin. Thank you for telling about this!

So what does it mean for YO users? We should never link to their website in any threads?

And it's ridiculous. They're losing a lot of authors & fans at the moment because their practices are catching up to them. What would be interesting for me to know i swhat kind of rights they have over the comics that the author publish on their website. For example, would it be possible for killerwhale team to publish the next season of Warehouse on a completely different platform after their contract is up? Or does Lezhin hold all the rights to this title?

P.S. the copyright issue is coming up a lot recently :D

P.S.S. never read any guiltipleasure titles, but now "In these words" got on my tbr. If it's anything like these two webtoons, i will read it:D

I did not know that about Lezhin. Thank you for telling about this!

So what does it mean for YO users? We should never link to their website in any threads?

And it's ridiculous. They're losing a lot of authors & fans at the moment because their practices are catching up to them. What would be interesting for me to know i swhat kind of rights they have over the comics that the author publish on their website. For example, would it be possible for killerwhale team to publish the next season of Warehouse on a completely different platform after their contract is up? Or does Lezhin hold all the rights to this title?

P.S. the copyright issue is coming up a lot recently :D

P.S.S. never read any guiltipleasure titles, but now "In these words" got on my tbr. If it's anything like these two webtoons, i will read it:D

Totally, dude.

Even after we removed these threads and all, that company, which was most probably paid by Lezhin to stalk sites for their releases, kept reporting us for illegal content even if we didn't share any of their darned sh.ts.

I purchased Killing Stalking from Lezhin, but my scans are shared only in the hidden section because of Lezhin's "b.tching". After I did my research and calculations, I stopped buying Lezhin coins for purchasing. Another thing is, I remember seeing them recruiting artists last year. I considered if I should join them, but I somewhat saw it as a madness. Basically, these bastards want you to be able to draw minimum 72 panels per week. '_________'

I don't know if you draw, but I do. And after a week of drawing each day, on some serious work, my wrist feels like it is to fall off. Now, imagining that feeling for months..I might actually f.ck my wrists up - no thanks.

I am not even surprised Koogi [the webtoon artist of KS] took many times breaks for weeks and months due to pain in wrists. No idea whether fans understand it, but it does hurt when you draw for many hours - day after day.

Anyhow.

I don't want to ever hear about Lezhin. I actually heard that Koogi requested some major institution in South Korea to check on Lezhin's finances - some serious sh.t is going on there, or they might be doing that banal marketing strategy with 'scandals'.

Nonetheless, I heard Koogi was kicked out [more or less] by Lezhin. I guess, if it's true, the artist is trying to fight them along with other people.

As for "In These Words", I am sure you will like it. But it's not a webtoon, even so.

That "sicko" is worth it.

in-these-words-651107.jpg

Totally, dude.

Even after we removed these threads and all, that company, which was most probably paid by Lezhin to stalk sites for their releases, kept reporting us for illegal content even if we didn't share any of their darned sh.ts.

I purchased Killing Stalking from Lezhin, but my scans are shared only in the hidden section because of Lezhin's "b.tching". After I did my research and calculations, I stopped buying Lezhin coins for purchasing. Another thing is, I remember seeing them recruiting artists last year. I considered if I should join them, but I somewhat saw it as a madness. Basically, these bastards want you to be able to draw minimum 72 panels per week. '_________'

I don't know if you draw, but I do. And after a week of drawing each day, on some serious work, my wrist feels like it is to fall off. Now, imagining that feeling for months..I might actually f.ck my wrists up - no thanks.

I am not even surprised Koogi [the webtoon artist of KS] took many times breaks for weeks and months due to pain in wrists. No idea whether fans understand it, but it does hurt when you draw for many hours - day after day.

Anyhow.

I don't want to ever hear about Lezhin. I actually heard that Koogi requested some major institution in South Korea to check on Lezhin's finances - some serious sh.t is going on there, or they might be doing that banal marketing strategy with 'scandals'.

Nonetheless, I heard Koogi was kicked out [more or less] by Lezhin. I guess, if it's true, the artist is trying to fight them along with other people.

As for "In These Words", I am sure you will like it. But it's not a webtoon, even so.

That "sicko" is worth it.

in-these-words-651107.jpg

Is there a valid alternative to Lezhin at the moment on the marker? It can't possibly be the only platform, but they sure as hell are behaving like this.

And the 72 panel requirement DOES explain why so so many of their artists take breaks, go on hiatus, finish the comics prematurely or complain about health in the notes. I don't draw, no, but that number is INSANE regardless.

The good thing is Lezhin is killing itself. Killing Stalking is arguably one of their most popular ongoing works & with its author & many other artists quitting, being fired or going on hiatus, the hope is either they will calm down a bit or slowly go down.

And thank you for "In These Words" recommendation!:D Now i'm excited:D I've been looking for a manga to really suck me into, it's been a long time since I've read something truly special.

im Cold... i have a hat, hoddie with hoddie up, gloves and a big blanket around me

... im also making tea. freeeezing.

But the pad-thai food i bought eralier is sooo niiice, yay

im Cold... i have a hat, hoddie with hoddie up, gloves and a big blanket around me

... im also making tea. freeeezing.

But the pad-thai food i bought eralier is sooo niiice, yay

-makes a Chinese wall around Lio's country- '___' No. Keep that weather there. I don't want the cold.

-makes a Chinese wall around Lio's country- '___' No. Keep that weather there. I don't want the cold.

*looks at the new wall*... '_____' I dont want your hot summer anyways >

..'______' *eats Shrimp Chips*...you can't have these now... *tries to pusch the bag through the wall bricks* nope. nothing will be able to through this wall now... nooo gifts at all or warm stuff. Moahahaha *takes the wall down...just in case i want to get out*

*looks at the new wall*... '_____' I dont want your hot summer anyways >

..'______' *eats Shrimp Chips*...you can't have these now... *tries to pusch the bag through the wall bricks* nope. nothing will be able to through this wall now... nooo gifts at all or warm stuff. Moahahaha *takes the wall down...just in case i want to get out*

What makes you think I didn't take your poncho and your pencils?

0zHzHEe.gif