Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

It's the third day in a row where I can't seem to fall asleep for more than 4 hours at night.

hm, I wonder how long it will take for sleep deprivation to kill me at this speed. 20 years? 15?

What to do today later? Stay at home or go out to the cinema? Oh but since I'll be finishing work at 3:30, perhaps I'll go tomorrow instead? What to do, what to do? cheetah1leaf2yoyo:_red_fox 12:cuteonion46::8onion73:onionn3

haha lol when you tryin to typeset a yaoi manga but your mom is in your room so you can't do anything about it because you're already on super hot page already XD wthhhh hahahaha struggle is real lolol

I am always wondering what's worth the fight and what isn't. Like, if one of the clients keeps on cancelling every second appointment, is it worth it to keep on seeing them? On the one hand, it's annoying. On the other - now that I know this, I can just adjust my expectations & be calm. Urg, I'm not good at stuff like this.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, I'm not your mother, or father, but in this case. JUST DO IT! *shoves*

I agree.

Ugh.....I'm so tired of this...

I fried small sausages the other day, and i couldent eat them all so i put them in a box.... now when i look at them.. it looks like fingers from some mafia boss XD

It's getting hard. Unfortunately, not the penis, but life.

:_red_fox 5 now this is a quote i will remember for a long time, that one made my day.

i needed that. *thumbs up for saga*

I wanna have more free time so I can read the ton of mangas I have still on hooooold

>.

I miss being here too !!!

*vomits Heart sharped clouds*

Ps: and I want to see

sexy dance (I have no idea what I’m talking about but can’t stop laughing xP)

Ugh.....I think there's a new winner for the most boring thing I've read for the challenge...I get so frustrated when I like the secondary pairing more than the main. *chucks the book in the trash*

I'm starting to notice that the more time I spend on book-related websites, the less I read.. I mean it's basic math, but it's still unfair xD

xD haha what are you talking about , what sexy dance XD? (sshhh it was supose to be a secret, and the dance was a private show, one ticket only)

:_red_fox 5

Haha just kidding, i have no idea what dexen is talking about ^^

I feel happy, i was abel to do well at work, got new earphones and i was able to do some other stuff i feel happy about.

so many thingshas gone wrong latly, i honestly belive that the bird poo i got on my head the other day was a bit cursed, 'jinx'. But i think it loosing it's power now :D

If you ask me what ruins people..

it's not lust, nor gluttony. A bit too little are dubbed in pride and vanity. Nah, it is not the good, old envy. Envy can do that much. Sloth? Pfha, Sloth is a hardcore gamer, but not the cause.

So is it wrath or greed?

I will tell you.

Greed.

Ugh.....I think there's a new winner for the most boring thing I've read for the challenge...I get so frustrated when I like the secondary pairing more than the main. *chucks the book in the trash*

XDDDDDDD

What's the title?