Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I just looked uo Rotenstein on google, it look awesome!! Are you gonna wear a costume?

yuuuuup ^-^ at least I planned it, but it's gonna be really hot weather tomorrow :/ my dress is long with a long sleeve and a dark brown color >

b-R9359601_350342_20180327_96596.jpg

wow it looks great! I love the detail around the neck! Did you sew it by yourself? =D

oh wow that looks awsome :D Im sure you will have a greate day :D even if it gets hot. I also wanna go, it seems fun :D

but i dont like hot weather -__- *stays in the shadows while holding an ice bucket*

thank you dear ^-^ well, it was custom-made just for this festival, so I hope I'll use it :D

thankiee! I hope I'll not burn in the flames of the hell! XD

I also wanna go to an medival event -___- there was one not long ago, but i forgot about it so i missed it ._.

I wanted to shoot with an Arrow...

hope you have a great day ^^

Haha we're just opposites! Where I live it's mostly cold so I would give anything for a nice hot day! XD

XDDD I actually also live in a Place where it is colder weather most time of the year... but yeah

I was Always the kid under the sun-umbrella during hollidays down the continent, Always the one sitting in the shadows and still today... try to avoid heat best way i can.

:_red_fox 5

Spring and autum is my 'prime time' ;) Cold weather and a bit of sunshine. Now thats a perfect day.

i dislike weather above 15c+ XD

oh

the dress looks awesome! :Red_fox:

I've only ever been to one renaissance fair.. but that was amazing:D hah, damn, now I want to go to something like this too:D:D

Yes X] It is for real, all other letters..still there. just the "as-s" one and ctrl XD Hmm Nail polish, yeaahh i will try that. Hmm have to go and buy that this weekend then.

hahaha yep, thats Another one. ohh you know what i Think you are right -___- they make it on purpose, just like cellphones, makes them break after a year, its silly. But i will try nailpolisch . i mean if it can sit on finger Nails , why not on a keyboard eeh, :D

Lucky me my keyboard is not so expensive.... but it is rather embarracing if someone comes home to me and they see what letters that are missing XD

then you can 'erase' a few more so that it's not so embarrassing XD

ah I am surprised! I thought everyone always wants what they can't have. But for you it seems you're happy with your weather for most of the year? ^^

I'm always romanticizing hot weather and the countryside. But my friends who actually live in hot countries are always yearning for cold and rain. ^^"

then you can 'erase' a few more so that it's not so embarrassing XD

Oh what a good idea, now lets see...hmm some random letters to take away the whole 'ass' thing..hmm, h..o..l....no wait..

-___- ... lets not go down that road HAHAhaha, just kidding :p

oh the countryside i dont mind ^^ , as long as there is shadow and a Cold breez.both my parents live on the country side and i really like it, i live near a city so i get a littel of both Worlds, But yeah, going on boat rides out to the Island around the coast, maan thats nice.

(if there is a shadow offcourse XD )

now that's my idea of heaven; a nice warm day in the countryside, with a tree to sit beneath the shade, a cool breeze, a cold glass of lemonade and a couple of slices of watermelon like you have in your inventory wouldn't be amiss either! haha

Oh what a good idea, now lets see...hmm some random letters to take away the whole 'ass' thing..hmm, h..o..l....no wait..

-___- ... lets not go down that road HAHAhaha, just kidding :p

you can erase d and w and fake being a secret gamer XD

that would be the cherry on the cake!

that's a rather good idea too! XD

Tomorrow is THE day. :Overexcited:

You know I love the Pool's just because of Salah and Mane and damn Ramos did that on purpose. He is such an a-hole. I hate him. And having Thor as a goalkeeper just sucks. I mean what was he even doing???? -____-" Yesterday was a sad day.

Tell me about it..we started off well, but loosing Salah was a big hit for the whole team. And I don't know what "Thor" was doing. XD He lost his hammer and now he doesn't know how to fight anymore. ;D