Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

Oh gaawdd that made me laugh so hard foxy4. That is a very , hmm how to say 'valid'/ very good question to ask

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
since i suck at making food and dont know how to Cook. Im like a Sim withouth any ability kitchen points XD But actually i did follow the instructions but some of the seeds never "opend up enough".

I do know how to make some dishes... some-ish...

Ahh i remember the day when the sausages got burned in the microwave and it was dark smoke in the whole flat, Think what 20 sec on full effect can do :D

(And Before anyone comment on that, im talking about food -__-

XD )

oh, okay, I got a little worried ;D

and that's weird, all the (not so many) times I've cooked quinoa all the seeds were good

i suck at making food and dont know how to Cook

well, you can learn how to do it ;D follow some recipes you find online or in a book (if you have such), improvise, experiment, learn from your mistakes - it's not impossible :3 that's how I did it ;D

- - - Updated - - -

oh, and most importantly - don't give up and/or get depressed when something doesn't go right, just try again and keep on going ' w ')b

I can't believe how much I missed eating coconut pie. Nvm that I burnt it by reheating but I just wanted a fresh & warm coconut pie for breakfast. Mmmmm~

appearances and preparation varies but this is the kind of coconut pie I enjoy

2mmfu3l.jpg

For whatever reason I just cannot sleep... and that sucks cause I have a busy day tomorrow >

For whatever reason I just cannot sleep... and that sucks cause I have a busy day tomorrow >

Oh I know what you mean, its so hard when you try to sleep and it just dosent work -_-

Well, I hope you will have lots of happy coffe cups that keeps ypu up then ;)

166634.2777946.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Btw... -__- Summer heat has arrived, there was heat in the air today and i saw more that one in shorts and lots of people had t-shirts (¬_¬; ) . The worst time of the year is about to begin, the heat '__'

.... aaah i miss autumn allready, mmm Cold wind and sunshine thats what i like.

Thanks so much for the happy coffees! They certainly helped me get through my day! I've made it home and now it's time to relax~

And I feel you... I can't stand the heat, but where I live the summers get so incredibly hot. It makes me want to stay inside all summer. I can't wait for autumn either. Hopefully it'll come quickly >.

Oh I know what you mean, its so hard when you try to sleep and it just dosent work -_-

Well, I hope you will have lots of happy coffe cups that keeps ypu up then ;)

166634.2777946.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Btw... -__- Summer heat has arrived, there was heat in the air today and i saw more that one in shorts and lots of people had t-shirts (¬_¬; ) . The worst time of the year is about to begin, the heat '__'

.... aaah i miss autumn allready, mmm Cold wind and sunshine thats what i like.

What can I say. I am dam darn proud over myself XD . I have (and yes this is true) I have sucessfully made cabbage styr fry food on my freaking own (with just a littel help from 'le internet') And it tasted goooood too. Im so happy. I didnt know i was able to do this.

I impressed myself today. I Think im having a breakthrough in 'da kitcheeen'.

Hurray!

:Excited: congrats Lio!

-------------------

On another note, today has been a taxing day. And people are goddamn testing me. I have lots of patience but people just like to push boundaries. Not like they enjoy it when it gets ugly. Ugh

I need another hot bath. Lately I am taking many such, probably the stress and pressure is getting too heavy.

On one hand, I'm glad I have 2.5 days off after an impossibly long and tiresome week. On the other hand, they're weekdays. My friends aren't free, my parents aren't free and I'll be at home like...

53899ad1e4a26b7a27ad77742bcaacc9.jpg

Oh well. Guess I'll catch up on some mangas. And watch Netflix.

On one hand, I'm glad I have 2.5 days off after an impossibly long and tiresome week. On the other hand, they're weekdays. My friends aren't free, my parents aren't free and I'll be at home like...

53899ad1e4a26b7a27ad77742bcaacc9.jpg

Oh well. Guess I'll catch up on some mangas. And watch Netflix.

XD... You made me laugh.

You made my day with that post~~~~~ I can't stop laughing~~~~ cheetah5

Squeaky doors when sneaking out is never good but squeaky doors when you're hiding something tells you that family is here and you probably should stop any suspicious activities.

What happens when you are bored and have too much time on hands? You go and trademark the word 'Cocky'. Absurd or Cunning?

I do not like summer, its not a secret. This summer im gonna go full Cold-s,moothie- mode. i faild last summer but this time im gonna get better at it. Making food during summer is a pain. Cold food is better :D

So im gonna learn how to make Cold food :D

Thats how i will fight summer2018